277 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi mijia Car DVR Camera
Tf card
What manufacturer of microSD cards in the registrar are you using, advise you?
Toshiba [ 48 ] ** [2,75%]
Samsung [ 514 ] ** [29,44%]
SanDisk [ 465 ] ** [26,63%]
Lexar [ 12 ] ** [0,69%]
Kingston [ 255 ] ** [14,6%]
Verbatim [ 3 ] ** [0,17%]
Londisk [ 2 ] ** [0,11%]
Transcend [ 174 ] ** [9,97%]
I do not care! [ 273 ] ** [15,64%]
Total votes: 1746

Gozilla
Message#1
02.03.17, 17:42
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 316
Check in: 06.11.07
Siemens SL45i

Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR Camera- Discussion
The latest version in the header is 1.0.13En from 12/15/2017
Applications for the registrar:Mi Dash Cam » | Mi Dash Cam iOS » | Xiaomi MiHome » | Purchase " | Xiaomi club »
Attached Image

Discussions related to the purchase are discussed in the topic.Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR - Purchase!

Description
Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR 1080pCar cam.
MSC8328P processor
Sony IMX323 CMOS Matrix Chip Image Sensor.
The case is made of high quality materials, and the design, traditionally for the company Xiaomi is the embodiment of minimalism. The recorder is equipped with a three-inch HD TFT display. Under it, capacitive touch keys for control and device settings took their place. The upper edge of the case is located on a physical power button, mount for the bracket and microUSB connector for charging and data transfer. The left side has a LED work indicator and a microSD memory card slot that supports a maximum capacity of up to 64 gigabytes. The front is a wide-angle lens with a diagonal of 40.7mm, a built-in microphone, as well as a proprietary MiJia logo. Optics consists of 6 lenses, the DVR is capable of recording highly detailed video in Full HD format with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at a speed of 30 frames per second.
Main characteristics:
● 3.0 inch screen and 1.8 aperture
● The viewing angle of the camera is 160 degrees 1920 x 1080p
● MSC8328P chip, Sony IMX322 CMOS and integrated Mstar 1080p graphics processor
● Equipped with a Wi-Fi module that supports online video recording without the need for a SIM card to connect to the Internet
● Support cyclic video recording effectively saves storage space
● To fix the moment of the accident, there is a built-in shock sensor and accelerometer
● Automatic power on, no need to power on or off
● Recording is done in the popular H.264 format, so you can view recorded video on any device.
● Support for memory cards from 8 ~ 64GB class 10
Characteristics
Mark:Xiaomi MiJia
Model:MJXCJLY01BY
Interface language:Chinese, English
Battery:240 mA
Type of:HD Car DVR Recorder
Image Sensor:CMOS
StorageMax supports external cards: microSD 8 ~ 64gb (class 10)
DisplayScreen size: 3.0TFT HD LCD screen
Basic information.
Aperture Range:From F1.8
Video / Photo / Audio
Record video format:H. 264
Video resolution:1080p (1920 x 1080)
Audio system:Built-in microphone
WiFi:Yes
WiFi Functions:Image Transfer
Loop recording:Yes
G-sensor:Yes
Auto-Power On:Yes
Parking Monitoring:Not
Size / Weight
Weight:90 g case
Size in \ p(L x H x W): 87.5 * 53 * 18 mm,40.7mm lens If you need a polarized filter "dance" from this figure
Colour:The black

mi.com-official registrar page.
Photos from the MI website
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful posts + FAQ
Sections are edited and updated by the authors of the post!
  • Frequently asked Questions! - FAQ 80% of the questions are here!
  • Differences Version 1S and Others - here
  • Translation of the recorder menu of versions Before 1.0.12 - HERE
  • Translation of the menu of the registrar version After 1.0.12 - HERE
  • Translation menu. Connection to MiHome. Update firmware. Video instruction - Here
  • Filter, setting up the application, "how to flash?" - without the application - Here
  • How to connect to MiHome - Here
  • Opportunitysystemically! change the WiFi password of the recorder To read " Point IP does not change, otherwiseBRICK!
  • Ability to connect to the registrar WEB configuration - Examples
  • Access via WEB application web config To read " | Download » The application of folk craftsmen!
  • Change the exposure, the application WiFi Camera Viewer To read " | Download » The application of folk craftsmen!
  • Disassembly of the recorder in pictures Here
  • Recorder splicing method Here + here
  • Replacing the recorder battery Here
  • Low speed video download in cars over WiFi? - Here
  • The logger often gives the error "Format your memory card" - Here
  • No sound on video? - Here
  • How to connect the recorder to the PC (the recorder does not see) Here
  • How to update the firmware version to the English version if it does not update - Here
  • Laboratory tests report - Here
  • Suction cup holder - Here
Useful VIDEO + source
  • Video comparison on Xiaomi MiJia and Xiaomi 70 Minutes dashboards Here
    To develop
  • Video on the updated firmware version, from version 1.0.12 FullHD:Here Attached Image
  • More past video examples in versions: Here andHere
Comparison:

Xiaomi Yi Action Camera

Purchase
Discussions related to the purchase are discussed in This topic! ”
Alternative mount recorder
Useful PC software
Attached fileh2testw_V1.4.zip(207.67 KB)
The program for detecting faulty memory cells of removable digital data drives, checking the actual recording speed and transferring flash drives, as well as checking the real volume of USB flash drives and SD cards(if in your recorder, either periodically or permanently gives an error on the flash card, or in the folder with video records there are periodic videos with errors, use this program to determine the nominal capacitive and bandwidth of your card; the video recorder may not work or the recorder will not work correctly.)

DFirmware versions
V.1.0.13 En
Attached file1.0.13en.rar(1.91 MB)
New in version:
  • Changes related to the optimization of the "factory settings"
  • Added English language.
V.1.0.13 Cn
Attached file1.0.13.rar(1.9 MB)
New in version:
  • Changes related to the optimization of the "factory settings"
  • Language in Chinese version
V.1.0.12
Attached file1.0.12.rar(1.9 MB)
New in version:
  • Advanced settings for video quality, added "good" and "normal" modes
  • Write power on settings are disabled by default.
  • Optimized emergency video recording on / off recording on power up.
  • Optimized update process for OTA.
V.1.0.11
Attached file1.0.11.rar(1.9 MB)
New in version:
(identified as 1.0.12 but this 1.0.11 is taken from the offsite )

• This version has been updated first:
    **** optimization optimization ****
V.1.0.10
Attached file1.0.10.zip (2.32 MB)
New in version:
  • 1. Added Wi-Fi settings when on / off recorder
  • 2. The watermarks on the video are changed toorange color
  • 3. Memory card detection and identification has been optimized.
  • 4. Optimized settings interface
  • 5. Optimized shutdown mode, the interface immediately displays the shutdown screen (removed the countdown "3,2,1")
  • 6. Some bugs fixed
  • 7. Optimized item "factory settings"
  • 8. Optimized logic for memory card level processing
V.1.0.8
Attached file1.0.8.rar(1.87 MB)
New in version:
  • Added service packs for android 4.1.7 and iOs 3.12.0 for OTA update

Firmware search in progress1.0.9, 1.0.7and1.0.6If you in any circumstances, found these firmware, please write in QMS

A couple of small rules of communication in the subject:

At this stage, the language of the recorder menu only Chinese and English. Questions "Is there a Russian" will be deleted without warning! He is not and is unlikely to be!

• In our forum, "Thank you!" It is customary to express by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user, clickAttached ImageImage next to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonAttached Image

• Publicationreferral materials (referral links, PR channels where there are referral links, coupons) are prohibited in any form and are equal to commercial activities, if such links are found, inform the moderators about the violation via a button Attached Image

Also, please, clearly, competently and clearly state your thoughts, observing all the rules of the Russian grammar!

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 29.01.19, 21:58
Reason for editing: Differences from version 1S
Podolsk73
Message#2
03.03.17, 06:43
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 12.07.15
Apple iPhone 7

Judging by the video on the site, the viewing angle of degrees is 130-140. And declared 160.
AlexeyHunter
Message#3
04.03.17, 13:10
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1418
Check in: 31.12.11
Oneplus one

What is the point of the current version? On the same Coat of Arms for 4900 they give away more fancy A790 ... with a GPS module

--------------------
Home bodies: Ainoi Fire (sold out) / FreeLander PD20 Great Vision (given to father) / Hyundai A7HD (given to mother) / Hyundai T7S / HTC Incredible S / Huawei U9508 (given to father) / Lenovo A789 (working) / Lenovo A660 (given to mother ) / Xiaomi MI 2S (?)
atamansun
Message#4
04.03.17, 16:27
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 12.10.13

Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mrWHUe9fIY

banggood
Available on pre-order, will go to the warehouse March 10 2017
Price on preorder: 5119 rub.

Post has been editedatamansun - 04.03.17, 16:56
Podolsk73
Message#5
04.03.17, 20:03
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 12.07.15
Apple iPhone 7

Well in, the Chinese told in detail everything about the novelty: D
motokopter
Message#6
04.03.17, 23:51
Experienced
[online]

Messages 566
Check in: 13.08.09
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Ceramic

Podolsk73Akhrenet as is clear.
At the very first version of the camera (gray).
I will order this version and try it out.
There is a comparison of xiaomi products "mirror with a camera" and a new camera. Where is who? I understand where the quality is better there is a new camera? I'm right?

Post has been editedmotokopter - 04.03.17, 23:54

--------------------
soros26
Message#7
05.03.17, 10:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 306
Check in: 22.08.09

Please write if someone finds cheaper 85-90 dollars ... at the start of sales, as usual, they are coarse with the price tag. I think that will fall to the usual $ 50-60)))
AlexeyHunter
Message#8
05.03.17, 10:34
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1418
Oneplus one

* atamansunTo attach a film and attach a reger to it? What the hell is that?

Posted 05/03/2017 10:35:

* soros26,I did not pass :) I nearly flew the first one, bought it at the start for 5000, and then I barely sold it ... so as not to go into the minus after the tests. Now yes, these regions are already worth the money

--------------------
Home bodies: Ainoi Fire (sold out) / FreeLander PD20 Great Vision (given to father) / Hyundai A7HD (given to mother) / Hyundai T7S / HTC Incredible S / Huawei U9508 (given to father) / Lenovo A789 (working) / Lenovo A660 (given to mother ) / Xiaomi MI 2S (?)
insp63
Message#9
05.03.17, 11:23
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 29.09.08
Apple iPhone Xs

The only thing that I liked was the method of fastening with velcro. Why is that 95% of all recorders sucked.
Everything else is the same as the first, 4K is not.
Waiting for YI 4K plus when they bring (if it were not for the gift to me, I would not have bought it myself for that price)
spb911
Message#10
05.03.17, 13:17
Experienced
[online]

Messages 548
Check in: 12.01.13
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

It seems to me that this is a very interesting BP on good hardware (I didn’t see any honest Sony FHD sensors for shooting at night). 2K, 2.7K, 4K and other K are not needed in BP, if they are completed by the processor from FHD, the picture quality does not get any better, only the file size increases. IMHO.
If programmers Xiaomi, by analogy with Viofo 119S, finish the software, if they have not already done so, then you will get a great BP.
As for GPS - do you really need it? Let it be better to write high-quality video at any time of day and season, and without jambs, like YI in the form of floating sharpness when heated, problems with the drain adapter (12-5 volts) at minus temperatures ...
In my understanding, the battery in the automotive BP is needed only for correct completion of the recording when the ignition is turned off. But only. For other shootings, there are action cameras, smart phones, etc. Many manufacturers have completely removed the battery from the VR and replaced it with capacitors. Safe and in the cold there are no problems.
Xiaomi has Parking Monitoring, which many lacked in Xiaoyi YI - also good.
Well, when there is plenty to choose from and for reasonable money :)

Post has been editedspb911 - 05.03.17, 14:29
motokopter
Message#11
05.03.17, 14:02
Experienced
[online]

Messages 566
Check in: 13.08.09
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Ceramic

soros26The camera on the xiaomi site costs 58 bucks. According to the laws of the market, Girbest or sellers with Ali wind up about 20% (this is quite a normal cheat) - the result is that the camera is cheaper than 69 bucks. Of course you can throw balls on girbest. But at first the price tag will be around 80-85 bucks. The usual practice of girbest on pre-order price is too high. After he goes on sale the price tag will decrease.

--------------------
soros26
Message#12
05.03.17, 14:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 306
Check in: 22.08.09

Spb911 @ 03/05/17, 18:17*
As for GPS - do you really need it?

We do not need it, but the court really needs it. Especially when talking about the accident is not in the city center, and in the suburbs or suburban road.
Spb911 @ 03/05/17, 18:17*
In my understanding, the battery in the automotive BP is needed only for correct completion of the recording when the ignition is turned off.

You have a wrong understanding. They did not take into account an important point - if there is a need to shoot in the parking lot when you go to the store (ie, 30-60 minutes). The 900-1000mAh battery allows you to just hold out this time.
grishaperm
Message#13
05.03.17, 16:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 214
Check in: 03.02.08
Xiaomi Mi 5 Prime

* spb911,
spb911 @ 03/05/17, 15:17*
As for GPS - do you really need it?

You are absolutely right, gps is not particularly needed. Although if there was, it would be better of course. But you definitely should not regret the absence
I have now vr with gps and I can say that gps as a whole is not needed. The most important quality video.

Well, about the fact that he needs a court, you do not need to comb it here. This is not a certified device and no one bothers to provide you with any left gps track.
When an accident will look at the development of the situation and the actions of the participants of the accident, and not at where it all happens. If the accident in the city, then everything is clear where it happened.
You are unlikely to crash twice into the same car with the same numbers, so that you can provide as proof not an original video.
spb911
Message#14
05.03.17, 16:22
Experienced
[online]

Messages 548
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

soros26 @ 03/05/17, 14:57*
We do not need it, but the court really needs it.

The court will need a protocol properly filled in by the traffic police officer,
in which the exact place of the accident has been accurately indicated.

soros26 @ 03/05/17, 14:57*
You have a wrong understanding. Did not take into account an important point - if there is a need to shoot in the parking lot when you go to the store

I am afraid that you simply do not quite understand how it is not difficult to solve if BP is properly connected to the vehicle’s on-board network, bypassing
cigarette lighter socket, in which 12 volts appear only in ACCESSORY mode or already when the car is running. Given the presence of Parking Monitoring mode in this VR, connecting directly to the car battery (or to the circuit where there is always 12 volts) via a 12-5 volt adapter with voltage control (11.6V) is the only correct one.
However, everyone decides for himself what is important for him and on the basis of what he gives when buying a preference to one BP, and not to another :)
maximych88
Message#15
06.03.17, 09:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 539
Check in: 08.10.12
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

Compare with regs from Dome .. Type DAB201 (Ambarella A12 + sensor OV4689) or DAB207 (Ambarella A12 + sensor Aptina AR0230).
Who knows, this Mstar strongly A12 loses? I had a regak from the dome, the impressions are positive. I did not come across regami from xiaomi.
AlexeyHunter
Message#16
06.03.17, 14:15
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1418
Oneplus one

* spb911,Cool you justified the usual har-ki at a given price. : rofl:

This processor already has a Mini 0801S, which stands at 3500-3800, even with a GPS module.

Post has been editedAlexeyHunter - 06.03.17, 14:20

--------------------
spb911
Message#17
06.03.17, 15:00
Experienced
[online]

Messages 548
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

AlexeyHunter @ 03/06/17, 14:15*
Mini 0801S

The sensor is not the same, 60 FPS is not, the screen is small ... And the type of processor is not the main thing for me when choosing BP.
Something does not suit you in a subject - your right. I tentatively like everything.
As for the price, it will be corrected, it is necessary to wait a bit, although now it does not frighten.
AlexeyHunter
Message#18
06.03.17, 16:47
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1418
Oneplus one

* spb911,The screen is generally secondary, the smaller screen is easier to hide. Moreover, as stated here WiFi is, is there any sense in the big screen?

--------------------
spb911
Message#19
06.03.17, 17:26
Experienced
[online]

Messages 548
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

AliceW @ 03/06/17, 17:04*
And there is? Infa I did not see, in general, what about it.

But the truth is, there is no information about 60fps, maybe I got excited: D
D-MAN123
Message#20
06.03.17, 21:45
User
[offline]

Messages 98
Check in: 06.07.16

By the way, what is the "wand" in the kit (see photos and videos, which is higher)?
[Attachment = "9827128: Xiaomi_M ... il_box_5.jpg"] [/ quote]
It is possible to lay the cable under the casing.
mchief
Message#21
06.03.17, 22:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3762
Check in: 01.11.12
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

I could not understand how it is significantly better than today's Xiaomi Yi Car DVR.

--------------------
i5-8400 / Asrock B360M Pro4 / 16Gb RAM Samsung BB2 / 512Gb SSD 850Pro / 1Tb WD RE4 / 1070Ti Asus Strix / Noctua NH-U9B SE2 / Samsung 24H850QFI 2K 24 "
MacBook Pro 15 "2011
Asus B9440U:The choice of components for Mac OS X (Hackintosh)
DVRs

277 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/17/19 20:56