Music LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 | Discussion DAC ESS SABER ES9218 (P, PC)

Rep: (802)
Music LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7
PictureDiscussion DAC ESS SABER ES9218 (P, PC)
Music пїЅ | Discussion, selection and comparison of headphones пїЅ

Specifications
The chip can work with 32-bit audio with a sampling frequency of up to 384 kHz, with a signal-to-noise ratio of 130 dB. Hardware there are as many as four DACs running in parallel.
Description of technology in Englishhttps: //www.audioxpres...dio-for-mobile-devices

Useful

M
In the topic navigator in the header, a new topic has been addedSelection, comparison, discussion of headphones for the LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 line In which we communicate about the headphones.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 10.03.19, 16:24
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (11)
Yesterday, we listened to the beyerdynamic 770pro (80om) and bose qc25 (32 om in active mode) simultaneously connected via an adapter. So the impression is good, the sound is decent, the volume at 50 is already loud. Scene, high all at a good level. Did not hit the face in the mud against the background of asus xonar.

Rep: (13)
Lazy Beast @ 02/18/17, 07:11*
Interesting experience of the owners.

Buying a phone decided to purchase new headphones - Sennheiser HD7. Here ishereandheregood articles from the last person in the guitar world - Sergey Tynku. From my own, so far true short-lived experience, I can say that the headphones are just great! The audiophile man did not bite me and I do not buy wires on wooden stands and amplifiers at a price comparable to an aircraft carrier, but I understand something in sound. Therefore, I can safely advise these headphones to lovers of classical, rock and techno music. For the price it’s true, a little more than 10 thousand will work, but the impression of the sound and very interesting equipment will easily help to pin down the financial toad)))

Rep: (135)
Beast Sloth @ 02/18/17, 1:11*
Interesting experience of the owners.

I use Marshall Mafor II Bluetoth (64om). The truth is almost always through the wire. I connect wirelessly extremely rarely. Charging according to the manufacturer lasts for 30 hours.
There are JBL Everest 300, but they are low-impedance.

Rep: (159)
* moonrose, I also look at the Marshalls. Well, how is the sound, if you use both wired? What about wireless?

Rep: (2)
I use Sony MDR-1000X. Feels like wireless, they sound just as good or even better than wire. Only in the cold I turn to mee audio pinnacle p1.

* nitzer, The price for Sony is of course tin ...)) this is clearly not my budget)))
UPD: that's aboutThese What will experts and amateurs say? I liked the reviews, and the sale price is fine.

Post has been editedBeast Sloth - 18.02.17, 10:54
Reason for editing: added question

If all the same wireless, then look at plantronics backbeat pro 2.

Rep: (135)
Lazy Beast @ 02/18/17, 9:21*
Well, how is the sound, if you use both wired?

For me, the sound is wonderful, tue is a bit worse. Again, this is all purely individual. JBL, for example, also excellent ears, but I like them less, and heavier in weight.
I generally stare at beerdinamik, but the marshals gave me a gift - I decided to stop at them.

Rep: (32)
* Beast Sloth,
I havesuchsound like.

* evilm0nstr, Here, I also like buyers, but I think still to take 80 ohm ones. And 250 how? Swaying ok? Landing headband like you? Not tough? And by the way, took in BigTV?

Post has been editedBeast Sloth - 18.02.17, 14:39

Rep: (32)
* Beast Sloth,
The volume is enough with a good margin, I was even surprised that the phone is capable of such. The first time was pressed a little, but I got used to it quickly and now I don’t notice. Took in the outlet a year ago. I like velor ambushyrs very much - an unusually pleasant feeling from them, much better than leather ones in my opinion.

Rep: (27)
Lazy Beast @ 02/18/17, 14:38*
Landing headband like you? Not tough? And by the way, took in BigTV?

They have metal arms and they can be slightly bend. On the head they sit very well, in the heat it is hot in them. There is one minus in the ears - this is the plastic part (where the knob of the handle protruding stands), it cracks over time ((. And by the way, it is cheaper to buy them in Germany, in Russia the premium is very large.

Post has been editedTroyan2 - 18.02.17, 15:16

* Trojan2, As for the heat, it doesn’t matter, I’ll use it at home, I think that the plastic part with a careful attitude will not break right away either) I think that the delivery from Germany will also be non-sour at the price ... But it's done, I ordered it all the same 80 ohms, you never know what you have to listen to. Everyone who took part in the fate of my headphones, thank you very much!

Rep: (11)
Beast Sloth @ 02/18/17, 14:28*
80 ohm,

Good ears, but it seemed to me a little bass.

extol 770 model
I've been here for a week, smoking sites and articles about headphones, opinions are different, absolutely all about all models. And definitely praised stand as 3 V20 pieces))) This is why for some reason these buyers got up to my soul, I hope I won’t be disappointed.
Salimka @ 02/18/17, 16:52*
little bass
everyone's hearing is purely subjective, I hope soon to appreciate these ears. On Monday, sent from Moscow.

In general, the buyers praise the 770 model.

They are closed, because of this they give less space, you sweat more (they are my first buyers). However, for the metro and other noisy places, this is an option)).

Rep: (101)
Salimka @ 18.02.17, 15:03*
this is in almost everyone,
Yes, I didn’t count on any novelty at all, just for a device like Note3, this is crazy, and I didn’t have others.
And I forgot to write - I saw a fast charge current of 2.388 A.
I must say, the fast charge turned out to be the most undervalued chip when I was going to buy this smart one. Now I do not like it!

Post has been editedsebox - 18.02.17, 16:21

Rep: (13)
* Salimka,
I have a question. Headphones

That sounds great to me. What are they worse high impedance?

Post has been editedmark43 - 18.02.17, 17:47

Someone tried to connectSoundMagic E50 how sound ??
Although the headphone resistance is 51 ohms, how does it determine them?

From headsets that support aptx hd again note sony mdr-1000x

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 06:22