Wi-Fi IP-camera 360 EYE (S) - Talk | IP-Camera

Rep: (0)
Wi-Fi Ip-camera 360 EYE (S)
IP Camera

Description
Wireless Digital Baby Monitor Wi-Fi Ip-camera Babysitting Babysitting Video Intercom System with motion detector 180 Panoramic Camera (Model-EC2-G6)
ru.aliexpress.com/item/Wireless-Electronic-Baby-Monitor-WiFi-IP-Camera-Nanny-Video-Babysitter-With-Motion-Detection-Intercom-180-Panoramic/32715910323.html
Specifications
PROCESSOR: GM8135S + OV9712.

Sensor: 1/4 CMOS Scan "Progressive.

lens: 1.44 mm, 180 В° fisheye.

angle: horizontally 180 В°.

video format: 1280 * 720 (1MP).

Video compression standards: H.264.

The standard audio compression: G.711

Video Frame Rate: Max 25 frames per second.

Video playback mode: Mobilphone APPLICATIONS.

Aduio Input / Output: Input: built-in microphone; Output: Built-in horn.

IR Night Vision: IR LEDs, IR distance 10 m (Optional IR-CUT automatic switching).

Focus Mode: Manual.

Local Memory: TF / SD card, maximum support 128 GB.

multiple protocols: TCP / UDP, IP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, UPNP, NTP.

wi-fi: IEEE 802.11b / g / n.

Image Rotation: Mirror / inverted.

Video Monitor: Supported.

Motion Detection: Supported.

Alarm Response: Appendix push shot.

System Interfaces: 1 pc. USB interface, 1 pc. TF (Micro SD) card interface (not supplied).

Power: 5V 1A.

Power Consumption:<5W.

Working temperature: 0C ~ 60C

with Chinese characteristics aliekspress

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 04.07.18, 15:29
Reason for editing: standardized section

Dear forum help with the council's brother bought this camera for monitoring breast daughter, and no knowledge of it so that the image is almost not transmitted due to a very weak internet 256kb speed, and can also hinder Chinese server. Due to the fact that the Internet is used normally use the camera fails to transfer the image, set the camera to work as an access point does not have the possibility, I understand that all worked fine without the participation of the internet. If you need instructions can throw off screens, or from the manufacturer in the user manual vordovsky format. Help advice is like without the Internet, everything is normal to have a camera or advise if anyone knows exactly Alieksperess

Rep: (775)
M
Subject moved to subsectionIP cameras

http://360eye.cc/index-en.html

Port: 34567
user: admin
pass: 123456

Android:
IP CAM viewer:
Type: AV Sistemi 61xx DVR

PC:
CMShttp: //www.colincctv.c...R%20CMS%20for%20PC.zip

Minutes of its ala IPC sofia json

using the cms can be adjusted

telnet port 80
root: $ 6 $ msTRRedr $ e7Fw3JVflNlRZrIbR1f0qlKLpDnbvd4OuyEJEKBIYs04vylb9IrSKUO4Ldg56tdR1Qk5YPUeV / 8PjFLiUFRVM1: 0: 0 :: / root: / bin / sh
but I could not find - not on anything.

probably my native software is not configured because it is necessary to 34567 tcp port forwadring customize or ddns

Posted on 11/26/2017, 20:36:

So I poked around and learned this a GM8136 device.

I noticed that an SDK for a similar chip was available on openipcam, so I used that filename as an example of the naming convention and searched for "GM8136 SDK release v1.0.rar" and discovered dozens of download links. I had to guess what a download button looks like in Chinese, but I figured it out.

Following the instructions in the SDK, I was able to crosscompile a full copy of busybox and get it into my / tmp / directory and it works beautifully.

Poking around, I've learned the following:

Essentially all of the application code lives in an encrypted (blowfish-448) ELF which uses a common unix command as its filename (possibly to make googling harder). The encrypted ELF has formatted the SD card to the WFS0.4 encrypted filesystem so it can no longer be mounted and used to store my own application data between reboots. Also, whenever I try to kill the encrypted ELF process, the camera promptly reboots after a short delay.

So the punchline is that I have root over telnet, but I can not access the camera output, my images, or my videos. I can run my own code, but I'm stuck for now with this mystery app that may or may not be adequately secured and could conceivably already be compromised with no way for me to tell.

One bit of good news is that /proc/config.gz is present if I decided to try to roll my own kernel.

Attached files

Attached fileconfig.txt(38.08 KB)

Post has been editedxor2003 - 26.11.17, 21:18

Compatible models
public static final String CAMERA_ANNKE_AU_N81NB1 = "Annke AU-N81NB1";
public static final String CAMERA_AVSISTEMI_61XX = "A.V. Sistemi 61xx DVR";
public static final String CAMERA_DVR9008HV = "DVR-9008HV";
public static final String CAMERA_HISUNG_DVR = "HISUNG 3016B DVR";
public static final String CAMERA_HISUNG_R5003 = "HISUNG R5003";
public static final String CAMERA_ZMODO_DVRH8008 = "Zmodo DVR-H8008";
https:? //www.domoticz.c.../viewtopic.php t = 17059

I have a camera, light stopped to see the stick. What is the problem?

How did it work? Camera when the naughty 2 times and everything. Pick up the bill fails. Sometimes there is an access point with MAC address of the camera. To connect it, sort of, but the application can not be found.

I also no longer connect the camera light-pen * * network error where no plugs to enter the menu.

Rep: (2)
luterlu @ 24.03.19, 22:09*
write * Network error *

Through the app on your smartphone.

* sova501 , * sova501 Which application

Rep: (2)
* luterlu , 360eyes

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 2:06