[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 04.01.11

tp-link TL-MR6400 4g router- discussion »
3G / 4G router

Attached Image

Description
4G LTE router provides Wi-Fi speed up to 300 Mbps, which is so necessary for online games, streaming HD video and fast downloads. Two external 4G antennas and two integrated antennas
Wi-Fi lets you enjoy stable connectivity and superior wireless coverage.
Specifications
Interface
3 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
1 LAN / WAN 10/100 Mbps port
1 SIM card slot
Buttons
WPS / Reset button,
Wi-Fi On / Off Button
Power On / Off Button
External power supply
12V / 1A
Sizes (ShhDhV)
202 x 141 x 33.6 mm
Antenna type
2 built-in Wi-Fi antennas
2 removable external 4G LTE antennas (SMA)
Useful information
good evening.

I purchased a 4g TL-MR6400 router.
set up a remote video surveillance at the cottage.
there are failures with the Internet and the connection cannot be restored without rebooting the router. Is it possible to install an automatic reboot of the router on a schedule or at least once a day in this router?
thank...

"installation plan is simple, router and ip camera.
without video recorder and pc. "

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RUin QMS or moderators section through a buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.
Nik_l
Message#82
10.01.19, 16:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 04.01.09

kentmg,
did it work out the problem, did it look like the same thing, the modem fell off,
the factory reset does not work (“Error 20”) and is not sewn.
StattooS
Message#83
24.02.19, 22:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 14.07.17

Greetings comrades. Has anyone been able to flash this device on openWRT? or can it somehow be different? What will you get on the OpenVPN client ??? I downloaded the firmware from openWRT and tried to flash it in the usual way. gives the error error code 18005 check the name of the firmware, etc., but I did not understand how to flash through the u-boot tftp. Comrades, is anyone fumbling? I broke my whole head. we will agree about the price.
https://openwrt.org/to…tp-link_tl-mr6400_v1.0

Post has been editedStattooS - 24.02.19, 22:15
Message#84
05.03.19, 23:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 20.11.12

OlegVK2 @ 07.01.19, 17:23*
So far, literally a couple of days compared 4G
- UNET.BY (Tp-Link TL-MR6400 + SIM_BeCloud) - TP Anlim 15 Mbit / s + modem, the speed is limited, respectively, 15 Mbit / s.
- Life (ZTE MF823D Life, which for Internet distribution is connected to ZyXEL Keenetic 4G III) - TP Unlimited for all, has no speed limit.
Explanation. On a chart, 1-2-3-4 are consecutive 6-hour intervals of the day. Download speed, MB / s.
Comment. "A couple of days" hit the weekend, these days the Internet speed is знач significantly higher than in the evening hours.

Well, what conclusions?
ALIKOVIH
Message#85
07.03.19, 18:30
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 114
Check in: 25.01.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Can this modem block ports in games?
OlegVK2
Message#86
09.03.19, 19:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 03.07.16

6285080 @ 05.03.19, 23:28 *
Well, what conclusions?

I did not specifically write the conclusions. Showed only dry math statistics. But if there is a question, then ...
1. Although the entire 4G in the Republic of Belarus is managed by a single infrastructure operator, but different operators lease power (and then distribute to their subscribers) in different ways.
2. Everybody on weekdays in the evening has a strong “drawdown” in speed. On weekends, the drawdown is less pronounced. This suggests that the capacity of infrastructure 4G does not significantly correspond to the sum of peak loads.
3. Personally to me:
- 4G reception conditions are such that you should not connect to high-speed TP,
- existing equipment is not a bottleneck,
- (at present) it is absurd to change the Life operator to Junnet - it will only get worse. (I will add - both in speed and in price.)

Only almost all of this does not apply to this topic.
SAN_LEMON
Message#87
27.03.19, 12:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 31.03.08

Tell me, did version V.2 and V.3 still have problem network loss ?? And what is the objective radius of WI-FI work for both of them. Confused by the fact that they changed the antenna from external to internal.
Morpheus2301
Message#88
09.05.19, 14:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 03.11.16

Guys, tell me. I read both topics, but I couldn’t make a withdrawal for myself. I’m choosing between this model and the MP200, and I can’t decide. The router will be used with a SIM card, there is no wired internet. There will be a PC connected to the cable, and no phone podderzhivayuschih 5gtsts. Docks towers a couple of km Is it worth to re-build for mr200? Will the signal be more confident or better is the speed of the Internet on the PC? It's not about the money, but about the expediency of overpaying. Help, please advice.
Brainfox
Message#89
14.05.19, 22:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 27.05.16
Highscreen Zera F

Good day,
There is information on how to change IMEI on this device?
sammieby
Message#90
27.05.19, 20:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 15.03.13

4G-router TL-MR6400, worked in the country, at some point there was a shutdown of electricity, then after 10 seconds the electricity appeared, the router was loaded as usual, but without the luminous 4G indicator, and the network level indicators on the panel.
The Internet, of course, no.
He took out and stuck back the Sim-card - the effect of zero.
I went to the admin panel, there all the sections related to 3G / 4G (Network) are empty, i.e. In the menu, the names of the sections are, and if you select the corresponding. section, then on the right we see a completely blank page.
I tried to reset the settings through the admin panel (Restore Factory Settings) - it gives an error “Error 20”. I tried to reset the settings via the Reset button on the router - it does not respond to pressing the button, in passing I found out that I also did not respond to pressing the button next to it (Wi-Fi On / Off).
I tried to reflash through the admin panel, downloaded the current firmware - after selecting the firmware file, and pressing the Upgrade button for a second flashes an inscription about the beginning of the firmware, then the page is reset and nothing happens. With the previous version of the firmware got the same result.
Expired warranty router purchased on OnlineTrade last summer.
Prompt, dear experts:
1. If there is a problem with the firmware, is it possible to cure the symptoms on your own?
2. If the problem is in the firmware, and it is impossible to cure the symptoms on your own, or a problem in the hardware - how much will it cost to repair it (flashing or replacing the hardware) in the Service Center.

Hello,
I just encountered the same problem with this router (except for power surges / problems with electricity.)
I attach 2 screenshots.
I would be grateful for any suggestions / ideas on how to treat it.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Trigandeshka
Message#91
04.06.19, 08:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 21.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Try to upload firmware via IE.
Or firmware via TFTP32, tplink and if I am not mistaken to 192.168.0.66 try to connect to search for firmware.
Trigandeshka
Message#92
04.06.19, 20:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 21.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Instructions: Firmware via TFTPD32
Try it according to the instructions, it can help.

1. We take awayTFTPD32off site.
2. Download the firmware for the router.
3. Rename the firmware file in accordance with the template: [router model + version + _tp_recovery.bin]
In our case, the name will look like this: mr6400v2_tp_recovery.bin (Unforgettable to clarify the revision of the router with a sticker on the body).
4. Connect the router to the computer using a cable.
5. Change the network adapter settings.
IP Address: 192.168.0.66, Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
6. Run the program Tftpd32.
Follow the path: Settings>TFTP tab>Base directory>Browse, and select the folder with the firmware "mr6400v2_tp_recovery.bin".
7. Turn on the router and look at the logs. If everything is ok, then we wait for the router to reboot. (In some models, turning on the router must be done with the reset key held down).

5 pagesV  « < 3 4 5 » 

mobile version    Now: 06/18/19, 17:39