TP-Link TL-MR6400 4g router - Discussion | [wifirouter] 3G / 4G router

Rep: (0)
tp-link TL-MR6400 4g router - discussion пїЅ
3G / 4G router

Attached Image

Description
4G LTE router provides Wi-Fi speed up to 300 Mbps, which is so necessary for online games, streaming HD video and fast downloads. Two external 4G antennas and two integrated antennas
Wi-Fi lets you enjoy stable connectivity and superior wireless coverage.
Specifications
Interface
3 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
1 LAN / WAN 10/100 Mbps port
1 SIM card slot
Buttons
WPS / Reset button,
Wi-Fi On / Off Button
Power On / Off Button
External power supply
12V / 1A
Sizes (ShhDhV)
202 x 141 x 33.6 mm
Antenna type
2 built-in Wi-Fi antennas
2 removable external 4G LTE antennas (SMA)
Useful information
good evening.

I purchased a 4g TL-MR6400 router.
set up a remote video surveillance at the cottage.
there are failures with the Internet and the connection cannot be restored without rebooting the router. Is it possible to install an automatic reboot of the router on a schedule or at least once a day in this router?
thank...

"installation plan is simple, router and ip camera.
without video recorder and pc. "

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

benightedfox @ 31.03.18, 15:38*
On average, 4G fell off once a day, the info on LTE connection disappeared in the admin panel of the router and the tabs with LTE settings were not available.
I turned to the provider, they said that this is a hardware glitch of some instances, they meet periodically, and TP-Link has not yet voiced the solution to this problem. Said will make a replacement. Replaced with the same - no questions, already a week online with a constant strong download.

I have worked for this device is 2 months, MTS provider on the surveillance system (standing in the country) and the distribution of the Internet, when they themselves are in the country. After 1.5 months, the problems started with the lack of access to incoming calls, to check the camera.
Negotiations with the provider, gave a picture of what the service providers block the communication at Simcoe, which are used for other purposes, ie I rate for the phone, and they want me to be switched to the tariff for the tablet, which is more expensive and not flexible settings.

To eliminate this cant only helps juggling devaysa with new perepolucheniem the IP, to the next block ISP.

It is a pity there is no function in the firmware details perepolucheniya time.

Rep: (1)
Take the others. Simcoe, Chinese gsm switch. And reloaded via SMS or call.

Rep: (2)
The router has been working for a couple of years. Periodically disappears internet. I think Beeline cuts - SIM not for the router. Still - weak WiFi. Who - ever changing internal to external antenna?

Rep: (5)
who tried to sew the thread version 1 firmware from version 2?
I wonder what will be, brick or not?

Rep: (5)
has released new firmware for version 1, a miracle straightAttached fileTL-MR6400 (EU) _V1_180522.zip(49.56 MB)

Rep: (-1)
And how does it work if I beg her.

Post has been editedvpsvvs - 14.06.18, 15:52

Rep: (-1)
Please do not wait for an answer, the difference in the work noticed, Beeline still works lousy.
But surprisingly the same inserting the SIM card in the modem yusb unlocked mts, firmware Huawei --bilayn stable.
Repeated calls to Beeline one answer --- conducted technical work already 3 months.

Rep: (9)
Comrades, periodically falls off the SIM card in the admin wrote Not found, can actually on day two of the abyss, who faced?

Rep: (4)
Something I do not trust until tplinku what may be alternatives is with built-in modem and 4g at least one lan port? Going to buy and set up in the parents in Baku, during vacation time, I will buy in Russia.

P.S. set up several bundles of routers the Asus + external usb modem + firmware from Padavan, everything works great. But there is a desire to go on a single solution.

Rep: (45)
I bought today for 89 Euro (normal type 129, a discount of 40).
Before that was a whistle MR3420 + 3G Huawei. 3420 constantly whether podvisal, or did not know that - even vebmorda was unavailable. Plus the speed of a connection from one side of the house barely 1 megabit per recruit, and with the type of external antenna native of the whistle, and on the other side of the house - 5 megabits. In this case, the operator are limited to 10 megabits (such fare - NL, but 10 megabits maximum).
Sin weakness processor as constantly hanging nouta 3, 3 iPhone, 2 android vindovyh tablet, telecom and the printer on it. More on IP-telephone wire.
6,400 bribed that on the box as a separate item "a powerful processor, the device draws 32".

Bought-included-working. In a dark corner where the old 1 megabit pulled this steady 12-13 megabits kazhet (despite the restrictions) at the input and output of 5-6 megabits.
Until 7:00 it passed only - no hang or hint.
Vayfay feels better to hit, but I did not check, because tomorrow pritet me also UniFi AP that type on the 200 meters all flooded thereby vayfay ...

I v2, wondering what's the difference v1-v2-v3

I ordered to testify, bribed the price and off. warranty. Since all other stationary routers with built-in modem 4g in Ukraine is gray imports of unknown origin, with a guarantee from 3 to 36 months depending on how much is willing to overpay for a device with alieksperss.
I ordered because the description on the website says that the antennas are detachable and SMA connector. Brought V3 - the antenna is not removable and is very similar to the usual WiFi, turning only 180 degrees. So if someone is planning to connect external antenna then beware V3.

Hello.

4G-router TL-MR6400, worked in the country, at some point there was a shutdown of electricity, then after 10 seconds the electricity appeared, the router was loaded as usual, but without the luminous 4G indicator, and the network level indicators on the panel.
The Internet, of course, no.
He took out and stuck back the Sim-card - the effect of zero.
I went to the admin panel, there all the sections related to 3G / 4G (Network) are empty, i.e. In the menu, the names of the sections are, and if you select the corresponding. section, then on the right we see a completely blank page.
I tried to reset the settings through the admin panel (Restore Factory Settings) - it gives an error “Error 20”. I tried to reset the settings via the Reset button on the router - it does not respond to pressing the button, in passing I found out that I also did not respond to pressing the button next to it (Wi-Fi On / Off).
I tried to reflash through the admin panel, downloaded the current firmware - after selecting the firmware file, and pressing the Upgrade button for a second flashes an inscription about the beginning of the firmware, then the page is reset and nothing happens. With the previous version of the firmware got the same result.
Expired warranty router purchased on OnlineTrade last summer.
Prompt, dear experts:
1. If there is a problem with the firmware, is it possible to cure the symptoms on your own?
2. If the problem is in the firmware, and it is impossible to cure the symptoms on your own, or a problem in the hardware - how much will it cost to repair it (flashing or replacing the hardware) in the Service Center.

I understand correctly that this router can take the antenna 4g mimo, or 2 antenna to cling to each connector?

Post has been editedgpetrv - 06.09.18, 22:23

Rep: (8)
gpetrv @ 06.09.18, 22:21*
I understand correctly that this router can take the antenna 4g mimo, or 2 antenna to cling to each connector?

It depends on what version buy. v2 or v3 !!!
And then and did not connect.

Posted on 10/01/2018, 13:55:

ATTENTION!
V2
2 built-in Wi-Fi antennas
2 removable external 4G LTE antennas (SMA)

v3
2 embedded Antenna 4G LTE (SMA)
2 fixed external Wi-Fi antenna

Post has been editedalex_k11 - 01.10.18, 13:55

The hardware version of the device: MR6400 v2 00000000
Firmware Version: 1.0.17 Build 180508 Rel.39703n
Modem Model: TL-MR6400
Problem Description: Used as a standard wifi router. I can not prokinut Wan port for IPTV Rostelecom.
3 appointed by iptv port in vlan settings, put vlanid according to the provider, but the external ip address and does not come to consoles.

Rep: (33)
I started having problems with Beeline, Tele2 and put in normal flight. Just had to put vpn for downloading torrents.

Rep: (3)
Guys, what if the router does not see immediate unloaded tower at a distance of 3 km and connects to it, but he sees a tower of 20 km, is permanently connected to it? Dragged around the house this router, even the attic, mainly caught the worse. Option to purchase an external directional antenna 200 BR It does not fit. Anlim.bel provider, fare is limited 15mbit day consistently, and the type of night and can be. And yes, the night 15-20mbit quietly, but what's the sense, when the rate, this rate is only for 5-6 hours a day, at night. Tell me what to do, how to do so, Schaub router saw the tower, and are thinking it to disconnect from this provider.
p.s. the second version of the router

Post has been editedJimmijimmi - 02.01.19, 01:36

Jimmijimmi @ 02.01.19, 01:35*
the router does not see immediate unloaded tower at a distance of 3 km and connects to it, but he sees a tower of 20 km, is permanently connected to it

Question. Where did you get information about the location and utilization of towers (and the presence there of Unet equipment)?
Even if the "closest" tower seen through the eyes, not the fact that there are mounted Unet base station sector antennas and a BS directed towards your location ...

The logic determining an optimal BS sewn into iron.
No directional antenna to direct the near BS?
Try to dissociate itself from the signals "tower for 20km." A piece of metal plate, a metal bucket, etc. A router in a few minutes override the best source of Unet. (If any to be found.)

Rep: (3)
* OlegVK2 , * OlegVK2 , * OlegVK2 , The information I have from the operator, is the nearest tower is part of the coverage of uNet, and none of us knows why hem for long. Of course, I try to be fenced off, as you wrote, but not sure what something is. I'll try and tell you.

A little out of the theme of the TL-MR6400 4g, but ...
TL-MR6400 4g I was given in UNET.BY (complete with Simcoe BeCloud). Perhaps more correct to say it is necessary to Simcoe with its Annexes TL-MR6400 4g.
My goal - specifically in my place, and the local context compared BeCloud 4G from UNET.BY, comparing it with BeCloud 4G from Life.
(For the ignorant I will explain that in Belarus BeCloud - monopoly operator / owner of the 4G network, which leases capacity 4G intermediaries, and only those - directly to consumers Life, UNET, MTS and many other -. Such intermediaries.
Accordingly, the speed of an Internet consumer influence and the way it is "covered" BeCloud 4G, and then, as a specific mediator could provide "private" portion of their leased line part 4G.)

So far, literally a couple of days compared 4G
- UNET.BY (Tp-Link TL-MR6400 + SIM_BeCloud) - TA anlim 15 Mbit / s + modem speed is limited accordingly, 15 Mbit / s.
- Life (ZTE MF823D Life, which is connected to an Internet distribution in ZyXEL Keenetic 4G III) --TP Bezlimit on all restrictions on the speed does not.
Explanation. 1-2-3-4 in the chart - a sequential 6-hour intervals of the day. Speed ​​Download, MByte / s.
Comment. "A couple of days" hit the weekend, these days the Internet speed is знач significantly higher than in the evening hours.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedOlegVK2 - 07.01.19, 17:30

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 4:33