> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Meizu M5s - Official firmware

Rep: (134)
Meizu M5s - Official firmware
PictureMeizu m5s
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Games and Applications for Meizu devices пїЅ | В®FlymeTool пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers are integrated into the firmware. They are installed either automatically when the phone is connected to the Computer using a cable (on Windows 8.1 OS), or using the Built-in CD-ROM option, which is called from the list of connections in the notification panel curtain. Do not forget that USB debugging should be enabled. You can enable in the settings menu / specials. features / for developers.

Firmware
Instructions
Useful
Firmware reviews
Important information
Not on all firmware, system root is available. If, when you try to get root access, you see: "Risks exist in opening root permission. For security, root permission will be closed.", Then this means that the root is closed on this firmware. Open root firmware marked(there is a root)
If you turn on root-access, you see: Risks exist in opening root permission. For security, root permission will be closed.

For questions about filling the caps, please contact the Curator of the topic. ctapblu007 at QMS

Post has been editedctapblu007 - 03.09.20, 19:32
Reason for editing: Maud Flyme 6.3.1.0G beta

Rep: (32)
Has anyone done a full backup of your phone using fleshtula? I have done according to the instructions, but the memory test is not activated when you connect your phone to a computer.

Rep: (167)
Flyme 6.8.1.26 beta

guys this globalka? Language and Chinese softs do not?

Rep: (152)
* hazrat77 No, it Kitaika. Languages ​​Only Chinese and English.

Rep: (167)
Vitaxa_86 @ 07.04.18, 09:32*
* Hazrat77, no, it Kitaika. Languages ​​Only Chinese and English.

And which version is better than working out Flaim 6

Post has been editedhazrat77 - 07.04.18, 06:41

Rep: (152)
* hazrat77 As they say, the taste and color of comrades there), I like sitting on the cotton 6.3.0.0A

Post has been editedVitaxa_86 - 07.04.18, 06:42

Rep: (58)
* post155 FT on behalf of the administrator started? OS? Reinstall the driver? Flaim version?

Rep: (26)
Good day, we bought the phone meizu m5s global version (M612H) with firmware 5.2.13.2G in DNS, but on the model nebylo Google services. Itself I use m3, and I know that on all versions of firmware with an index G has Google services from the manufacturer. Then I realized how wrong? Or is it something consultants CSN done? (In the phone application installed on Yandex, savings bank, game, which should also be in the G insertion)

Post has been editedMaskalor - 07.04.18, 07:44

Rep: (581)
* Maskalor If you want to see what goes into the drain, do a factory reset to cleaning. Google is not in stock and it be m5s.

Rep: (293)
Good day after the firmware flash Tuloma aparata only connected to a single point through vayfay to other networks not connected writes getting un-address and vse.ChTO DO POMOGITE.versiya firmware 5.2.13.3G

* dobrioglovadim I would have to reset to factory default or flashed in a conventional manner with a complete cleaning

nor zbros no firmware helps on different firmware versions is the same, tried everything.

Posted 04/07/2018, 9:57:

Seermiin @ 07.04.18, 07:40*
I would make a reset to the factory or flashed in a conventional manner with a complete cleaning

nor zbros no firmware helps on different firmware versions is the same, tried everything.

Rep: (0)
Guys! I try to downgrade (rollback Flyme 6.2.0.0G on Flyme 5.2.13.3G) does not work, says that the installed version is too old. Help otkatitya. I do everything for a manual. Smartphone International .Obnovilsya to Flyme 6.2.0.0G air

* smnvtrv , It is necessary to remove SuperSu, if there is, all the passwords. Make a backup, copy it to a computer or Sd.
Unless the conductor is not updated (which is strange, I did it from the explorer), upgrade thrown in the root folder, and then shut down and start the update from rekaveri (press "t. +" And "on" to the vibration feedback) with the purification (two rooks). Then restore from the backup application and can be put SuperSU.

Post has been editedSeermiin - 07.04.18, 11:28

"Downgrade" elayu of a manual does not go loading breaks and loads Flaim 6

Good day after the firmware flash Tuloma aparata connects only to a single point through vayfay to other networks not connected writes getting un-address and vse.ChTO DO POMOGITE.versiya 5.2.13.3G Firmware Flash and zbros not pomagajut result totzhe.KAK BE and what to do?

Post has been editedua.V a d i k.ua - 07.04.18, 12:16

Rep: (888)
* dobrioglovadim,
Probably flew MAC address. Setting up the phone - status - Poppy address check

Please tell me, when downgrade writes "The firmware is too old please use a new version to upgrade (firmware is too old, please use the new version to upgrade)" I would like to revert to flaym5 rollback?

Post has been editedsmnvtrv - 07.04.18, 13:01

kskjzpj @ 07.04.18, 10:45*
Probably flew MAC address. Setting up the phone - status - Poppy address check

Yes there w address some

smnvtrv @ 07.04.18, 10:59*
Please tell me, when downgrade writes "The firmware is too old please use a new version to upgrade (firmware is too old, please use the new version to upgrade)" I would like to revert to flaym5 rollback?
alternation flash Toole in the cap is infa

Posted on 07/04/2018, 13:23:

smnvtrv @ 07.04.18, 10:59*

Meizu M5s - Official firmware (Post kskjzpj # 66542404)

* dobrioglovadim And your problems will be hours Wi-Fi network

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/09/20, 16:37