ZTE F327 - Discussion

Rep: (35)
ZTE F327 - Discussion

Device description
QuadBand, 2 sim (3G + 2G), BT, Java2ME, 2.4 "320x240, 45Mb + microSD, 0.08Mpx, 83g
Device characteristics
  • Manufacturer ZTE
  • Model F327 Black
  • Built-in phone memory 60 MB (43.8 MB for user data)
  • Supported Memory Cards Up to 64 GB
  • Slots for microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD memory cards

• SIM Card Sizes Standard SIM Card
  • Work with two SIM-cards Supported (Dual-SIM dual standby)
  • 3G mobile communication (UMTS), 2G (EDGE), 2G (GPRS) generation]

• 2.4 inch TFT phone screen
  • Screen Matrix Resolution Low, 320 x 240 pixels
Device photos
Attached Image

FAQ
How to transfer contacts to the phone?
Thanks to userssava1 and Valerick
  1. You need to insert a microSD card into your phone (no backup will be available without it)
  2. "Contacts" ->"Options" ->"Phonebook Settings" ->"Backup"
  3. After that, in the settings of the phone book will be the item "Restore contacts". The file with contacts (~ vCard.vcf) will be in the root of the microSD card (not displayed on the phone itself).
Accordingly, you can generate a file with the desired content and restore contacts.

How to adjust the volume or choose a ringtone?
"Menu" (central button) ->"Sound profiles" (bottom right on the second page of settings), then move the cursor to the desired profile, "Options" ->"Tune".

Unlink code from operators.

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

I bought this unit, if you have questions, I will try to answer.

Post has been editedUncle - 24.09.17, 08:55
Reason for editing: FAQ

phone itself generates vcard version 2.1. Google generates vcard 3.0. Probably why it is impossible to restore a new vcard.

SERVICE CODES FOR OUR WEBSITE:
* # 15963 # - serial mode
* # 36951 # - engineering menu

Post has been editedironment - 17.04.17, 19:17

Rep: (4)
When connected to a tethering win10 (ndis) falls off the network connection somewhere after 10 minutes of use. At the same time burn data on the phone display, but open even ya.ru not work with him. It should disconnect the cable from the computer - voila - the Internet on your phone back. Who faced?

Rep: (1)
put the battery on charge nokii.30 s idot.potom writes error batarei.po size podhodit.plyus minus sovpadayut.u who it was?

Rep: (0)
forum, but does anyone know how to disable this and devayse key lock?

solohan3 @ 11.05.17, 13:13*
forum, but does anyone know how to disable this and devayse key lock?

Settings ->Phone settings ->Display Settings ->Auto key lock ->Off

Posted on 12/05/2017, 18:59:

bvb54 @ 06.05.17, 10:33*
put the battery on charge nokii.30 s idot.potom writes error batarei.po size podhodit.plyus minus sovpadayut.u who it was?

I'll try to find my check.

Posted 12/05/2017 19:00:

an_drus @ 18.04.17, 23:54*
When connected to a tethering win10 (ndis) falls off the network connection somewhere after 10 minutes of use. At the same time burn data on the phone display, but open even ya.ru not work with him. It should disconnect the cable from the computer - voila - the Internet on your phone back. Who faced?

I have not tried yet. Try a different SIM card / operator, if it is possible.

With regard to the phonebook today turned it over 3 minutes in the cabin, one contact with a smart via Bluetooth it is accepted, and understood that this contact (unlike most Phone, I looked), and asked where klast- a file or app .knigu. Try to pass several. contacts have guessed. Himself as a backup storage using memory SIM cards bought on Ali usb dongle to work with the phonebook on the SIM card. And voprls there: it seems there is no contact of the filter (Phone memory, sim1, sim2)?

Upd. There have been problems in different Phone contact name in Russian, their imports and exports. Keep all names in English, one word (seen in the subject, that the problems were with the import and export)

Post has been editedMk_mk - 12.05.17, 23:28

Copy between your phone and SIM card contacts can be. Search over only contacts on your phone or SIM card - is unlikely.
Russian names are normally displayed.

This phone idiotic restrictions on the length of the contact's name (for me too short names are allowed, totally full name does not always fit) - 20 characters (Cyrillic or Latin - does not matter).

Upd: when importing names are truncated to 20 characters.

Post has been editedstuw - 05.06.17, 12:17

Little did not mean that. Is it possible to display only the contacts in the phone memory, or only CHAR1 CHAR2? Well, in combinations. Usually in such phones can be configured.
About the names: but if the Latin alphabet to enter, will not longer?

MK_mk @ 13.05.17, 01:52*
an_drus @ 18.04.17, 23:54 *

I have not tried yet. Try a different SIM card / operator, if it is possible.

* stuw, Replacement SIM card no matter what no effect. It falls off protocol.

Rep: (11)
Hello! Hipp how much memory in the machine that put into it?

Rep: (12)
stuw @ 13.05.17, 01:17*
This phone idiotic restrictions on the length of the contact's name
as Cyrillic characters fit into the contact's name, if it is stored in your phone?
2all: a SAR level in a subject?

unyqUm @ 04.06.17, 23:09*
as Cyrillic characters fit into the contact's name, if it is stored in your phone?

It looks like a limit of 20 characters. Not vazho, Cyrillic or litinitsa.
When you import the names are truncated too :(

Post has been editedstuw - 05.06.17, 12:18

Rep: (1)
I lit ekran.propadaet cellular two simkah.cherez 5 seconds poyavlyaetsya.ekran gasnet.i so again in 6 den.bylo who so? .zavtra on Falcon in garantiyku povezu.pereproshit can be.

Rep: (12)
stuw @ 05.06.2017, 12:16*
... It looks like a limit of 20 characters. Not vazho, Cyrillic or litinitsa.
When you import the names are truncated too :(
clear.
How many numbers can be recorded on a contact saved in the memory of a subject?
The capacity of a phone book?
On the four-way controller, you can assign their functions?

unyqUm @ 05.06.17, 20:01*
How many numbers can be recorded on a contact saved in the memory of a subject?
The capacity of a phone book?
On the four-way controller, you can assign their functions?

On 1 contact: 4 rooms, 2 soaps, company name, website, and / I, plus, street, city, state / province, postal code, country / region, birthday, note, picture, ringtone

Capacity books do not know yet, check out the hands do not reach.

The buttons can be assigned different functions in the short and long press. The list of functions is limited: contact, alarm, BlurTooth, Browser, Calculator, Calendar, Call, Camera, CurrencyConversion, FileManager, FM, Google, ImageViewer, Java, MainMenu, Message, Note, PhoneBook, Player, Record, Setting, StopWatch, Tasks, WorldClock, Inbox, ShortCutApp, New Message.
button settings
Attached Image

Rep: (46)
yavold @ 19.03.2017, 00:36*
Is there a ZTE F327 autorecord calls?

In engineering menu has a point, but it is either not working or need some certain conditions for entry.

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon.
And how this works with shnyaga blyupup?

micha26 @ 05.07.17, 13:52*

I tried to connect a headset. When pairing wrote that the phone is moved to the Hands Free mode. Music playing, the voice did not try.

Rep: (46)
micha26 @ 05.07.2017, 13:52*
Excellent work today with the tablet mptrihi slung like clockwork.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/10/19, 7:33