Beeline Smart 8 - Firmware
Picture
Description | Firmware пїЅ
Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

Survey Screenshots

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 17.04.18, 17:40
Reason for editing: frp reset method

Rep: (14)
If you have root, remove the virus (I used the "total commander") along the path system / priv-app / com.google.android.youtube / com.google.android.youtube.apk - without touching anything else, I advise you to put Evie Launcher without a string search easy and convenienthttps://yadi.sk/d/KWlHErkw3UNG2H- Good luck !!

Post has been editedpkastro - 13.04.18, 17:09

Rep: (4)
Another way to reset frp
1. run sp flestool
2. choose scatter
3. go to the Format tab, click on the manual format.
4. We drive in begin address: 0x4fa0000, format lenght: 0x100000, we press start and we connect phone.
5. We pass the initial setting.
5. Go to settings =>About the device, tapes by the assembly number to open the development mode.
6. Further, go to the developer mode and on the factory unlock. Then reset to the factory.
7. We are happy)))

All at your own risk

Attached files

Attached fileMT6580_Android_scatter.zip(1.11 KB)

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 17.04.18, 17:40
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (0)
* sem021185 , thank! It helped unlock the first sim card.

Rep: (1)
In connection with the inhibition of this device, I had to port cm13 to this miracle with a RAM of 490mb, as a result 110 + - mb is free, in the runoff it was 70-80mb, I'm glad. Flying a normal current video doesn’t take off, perhaps camera.apk will help outside the camera, Beeline, please do not make devices with such operational in 2k18! I thought it interesting to someone to write opinions

I put on the port cm13 from fly nimbus, since the stock core behaves just like the stock, I did not notice the difference, 5 hours in use. Lay out a personal opinion
Pros:
- less garbage (no operator)
-customization cm13
Charges better faster (according to my feelings)
-Responsive, does not freeze tightly
-The sensor behaves more correctly
Bugs:
Video recording does not work
Fm radio does not work
No html 5 playback seem and flash
RAM is no words, all brakes are for it
Ps, the question for connoisseurs of swap can help with the lack of RAM, or how to expand the RAM?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedken @ - 08.05.18, 02:04

Alievk363, in this topic, few people are interested in the firmware of this device, so I got rid of the body, but the port firmware was good, so some people suited

Rep: (16)
* ken @,
And where is the link to this please? I want to try!

Dear Kivinus, I’m requesting this, I reassembled myself, I repeat right now I don’t have a device or a rum.

Kivinus, I can give advice, a theme on the body of Tele2 midi, download by custom lineage os 13, pull out the drain and custom cores, then in the device you unpack these cores in the image factory through the image factory. folders. then you rearrange the zimage file from the kernel stock folder to the lineageos 13 core folder. You will repack the resulting folder as the core in If. name as boot.img
Now in twrp you are stitching los 13. With wipes, necessarily. after clicking install install, boot, select the resulting boot.img. Then pereschagruzka and everything is ready

Tele 2 midi is more similar in characteristics, its prom will fit 100%

Rep: (16)
* ken @,
That is, the core repack and earn?

Rep: (5)
Does anyone have a firmware on a239s for Kazakhstan, trying to flash with a version for Russia, gives error 4032 ... I don’t know what to do with it

Rep: (34)
* motorokre2,
If nothing else / system is brikno you can flash the image through fastboot, then wipe fastboot -w. But it is a risk.

please fill kyrgyzstan firmware

Successfully unlocked this device !! Install Patch via TWRP and voola --- Thank Tele2 maxiTele2 Maxi - Discussion

Attached files

Attached fileunlock.maxi.zip(133.98 KB)

Help the body first hung on the recovery, with the firmware, the system partition was not sewn with the rest of the system.
tul gave an error. Now it is not defined on the PC, I tried it on. with combinations of clamped keys did not help. Someone has a test point or infa which will help to revitalize the body.

Do not tell me whose phone is this zte or Huawei and model ?!

Rep: (34)
* DARK_JTIM,
I will tell you in secret, whose instructions are written by him)

Do not swear, just help. : happy:

The device with the root, went into the lacquer patcher wanted to remove ads from the "system" (because I saw that the advertisements are sitting in it). Clicked to disable advertising activi ...

In general, the system is not loaded - writes the error interface.

Attention question: how to restore the phone.

Factor reset, wipe already tried. Does not help. I'm doing now. The phone is still hanging for 5 minutes already on power up.

Recovery is installed accordingly. The firmware from the header does not download. (writes too many downloads)

In general, with crooked hands in the recovery, I dropped something extra like a system partition. Now on the inscription android is not loaded. Brothers help!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19, 02:19