Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
High strength
Waterproof up to 30 m, frost-resistant up to -10 ° C, impact resistant up to 2.1 m, withstand pressure up to 100 kg - new action camera
TG-Tracker is designed for shooting in the most severe conditions. The robust construction and the well-known OLYMPUS sealing system provide impressive durability and water resistance to the camera.

Field sensor system
With Five-sensor when shooting a video camera captures everything that you see, record and feel! GPS, compass, acceleration sensor, barometer and thermometer track actions, making your adventures even more memorable. Perfect for keeping track of your exciting adventure.

5-axis image stabilizer

TG-Tracker has a 5-axis image stabilization system that allows you to compensate for any image vibrations. Ideal for shooting video in extreme conditions.

Loop Recording
Loop recording allows you to create videos all the way until the memory card is full or the battery is exhausted. Each file is a 29 minute video, which makes it easy to search and edit records.

Submersible sensor
TG-Tracker automatically detects when you are under water. At a depth below 50 cm, the camera switches to the optimum mode for shooting underwater - so that you can fully concentrate on diving.

WATER RESISTANCE 30m

Device characteristics
MATRIX
CMOS sensor 1 / 2.3 "with 7.2 effective megapixels
Primary color filter (RGB)

LENS
Focal length 13.9 mm (equivalent to 35 mm)
viewing angle 204 °

DISPLAY
LCD display 3.8 cm / 1.5 "115,200 points
4: 3 aspect ratio

SHOOTING A VIDEO
4K Ultra HD 30p
1080 Full HD 60p / 30p
720 HD 240R / 120P / 60R / 30R

RECORD VIDEO
MOV / H-264 Codec

SYSTEM SENSORS
GPS, Electronic Compass, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pressure Gauge
In details
Detailed characteristics of an action camera
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Equipment
Attached Image
Attached Image
Accessories
Case Holder CSCH ‑ 125
CSCH ‑ 125 Case Holder
Attached Image

The lightweight and durable CSCH ‑ 125 holder has been specially developed for the TG ‑ Tracker. Thanks to its robust material, the holder provides protection against sand, rain and dust. Attached to a backpack or belt, it allows you to get quick access to the camera on the go. Moreover, it is equipped with a safety cord and a carabiner so that you do not lose it in an extreme situation. This optional accessory can be used in the rain or in sea water, which makes it ideal for sports shooting or shooting in extreme environmental conditions.

Functions
Exclusive TG-Tracker Design
Secure attachment to a belt or backpack
Perfect protection against dust and scratches
LOG on / off and Wi-Fi buttons
Equipped with a belt to attach the camera horizontally or vertically
Storage with and without monopod
Easy camera access on the move
Can be used in rain or seawater
Comes with safety cord and carabiner
Ideal for outdoor activities.
Additional battery LI-92B or LI-90B
Extra battery
Attached Image
LI ‑ 92B Lithium Battery
Lithium ion batteryLI ‑ 92B- extended version of the modelLI ‑ 90Bwith increased by 5% capacity, up to 1350 mAh. The battery can be charged using a UC ‑ 90 charger (sold separately). To charge inside the camera, you can use the compact F ‑ 2AC AC adapter that comes with the camera or the commercially available F ‑ 3AC adapter.
User's manual
Attached Image

Download from the official site
Firmware
The latest firmware is Ver.1.2 (Feb. 28 2017).
How to download and install the firmware

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLANTANSUN - 03.03.19, 22:02
Reason for editing: standardized section
LANTANSUN
Message#2
21.02.17, 20:11
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 247
Check in: 25.11.12

We kindly request for users - leave your impressions about this device in this forum!
Thank!

--------------------
givlax
Message#3
22.02.17, 12:18
In the army from 12/20/2018
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5563
Check in: 22.10.11
Oneplus 5 8/128

M
Topic moved to subsectionAction cameras

--------------------
Motorola C350 ---->...---->Oneplus 5 Midnight Black 8/128 (Android 9 stock) + Xiaomi Mi Band White Diods (Mi Fit 1.7.521) ----> ?
LANTANSUN
Message#4
24.02.17, 15:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 247

Noticed a nuisance - with a spherical nozzle (lens protection) blurred image, especially in the central part.
Without a nozzle or with an underwater nozzle there is no such effect, but the sharpness is not enough anyway.

--------------------
kalibr10
Message#5
05.03.17, 19:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Check in: 07.02.15
Motorola DROID RAZR M

LANTANSUN @ 02.21.2017, 21:11*
We kindly request for users - leave your impressions about this device in this forum!
Thank!

So start sharing) is there anything to compare? How stub? Convenience / inconvenience?
LANTANSUN
Message#6
05.03.17, 21:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 247

Kalibr10 @ 03/05/17, 19:20*
So start sharing) is there anything to compare? How stub? Convenience / inconvenience?

The stabilizer is a bomb! It works better only stadikam. :) In general, not bad ...
I have nothing to compare with - I like everything in quality, except for a bit of sharpness that was brought down - I will give it to me for repair for alignment.
Technically, the camera is made very high quality - it is not scary to drop or drown ... :)

--------------------
kalibr10
Message#7
05.03.17, 21:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 146
Check in: 07.02.15
Motorola DROID RAZR M

* LANTANSUN,only in the service of the native, and not in the "basement" otherwise forget about sealing: (
Is alignment a buzzword in which it is invested - to twist a lens left-right for a better focus or is it something else?

I would like a comparison. Stabilizer is not stratified in the camera and any of the video editor?
LANTANSUN
Message#8
05.03.17, 21:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 247

Kalibr10 @ 03/05/17, 21:35*
Adjustment is a buzzword.

Yes, only in the "native"!

Kalibr10 @ 03/05/17, 21:35*
Stabilizer is not compared in the camera and any of the video editor?

Not. That gives the camera stabilizer enough for me.
The camera was taken exclusively for diving.

--------------------
Dima smoke
Message#9
05.03.17, 22:11
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 02.09.16

Finally, the live tracker user is found. I have the greatest request for you to make videos and place them in the cloud: 1- 1080-60 in fast motion and on average without a stub, 2- 1080-60 for example from a car, with accelerations and stops + a log for this clip, a separate log. I will collect myself. 3 1080-60 with the stub turned on, just go at normal speed and carry the camera holding it in the lowered hand. 4- something in 4k. I look at this camera for half a year. It is especially interesting how the logs are written, I hope not as Sonya.
Dima smoke
Message#10
19.03.17, 09:18
User
[offline]

Messages 61

So what's the focus?
LANTANSUN
Message#11
21.03.17, 21:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 247

This week, I'll take it to the adjustment to the dealer.
Already called up - they said - it is necessary to change the entire optical module ...: suicide:

--------------------
lana12002
Message#12
01.05.17, 23:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 02.10.10

I have a video on the channel shot Olympus Tough TG-Tracker. Read the description because Some videos were shot on go about 4 silver with a red light filter. So you can compare. (The last video was edited in a video editor) The camera was at a depth of 33 meters, although the limit was 30 meters, but it worked and filmed. In general, the camera is excellent, but for some reason in the last shooting a little color is not bright. Although underwater shooting without additional light.
https://youtu.be/mSt3SKuahI8

Post has been editedlana12002 - 01.05.17, 23:44
Dima smoke
Message#13
02.05.17, 18:20
User
[offline]

Messages 61

You can shoot videos and place them in the cloud: 1- 1080-60 in fast motion and on average without a stub, 2- 1080-60 for example from a car, with accelerations and stops + log to this video, a separate log. I will collect myself. 3 1080-60 with the stub turned on, just go at normal speed and carry the camera holding it in the lowered hand. 4- something in 4k without a stub. All examples at maximum coverage angle.

:) Don't be lost :), like Mr. LANTANSUN.

Post has been editedDima smoke - 02.05.17, 18:22
lana12002
Message#14
03.05.17, 11:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 02.10.10

* Dima smoke, here's how to refuse and not convenient and stressful it all on usnimy. The more I am a girl.

And I'm not friends with a cloud: blush: I have on my page on YouTube there are videos shot with this camera all with stabilization and all 1080-60.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quTos5QKrWI- in this video did not correct anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSt3SKuahI8- and this is without correction.
A little bit, a little nasnimala without stubhttps: //drive.google.c...m1DYTc3b1k? usp = sharing

Post has been editedlana12002 - 03.05.17, 11:59
kventa13
Message#15
05.06.17, 13:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 283
Check in: 03.10.14
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0

Are there any owners? How do you like the camera in general? I would like to know how she shoots in the twilight?
LANTANSUN
Message#16
14.07.17, 19:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 247

For a long time my epic lasted with the replacement of the optical module ...
For two months I waited for it from the repair and as a result I received a completely sane picture and sharpness.
I will test it on the sea - I will make a small video report.

--------------------
dmn211
Message#17
01.09.17, 17:26
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 10.12.12
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL

I have been using the camera for about six months.
Twilight is not her forte. On a sunny day, the picture is good. Stabilization is excellent, though the picture, with stabilization on, is slightly cropped at the edges.
You should be more careful with the pro-rector of the lens - wiping dirt, scratched. I had to order a new one.
When recording the track + shooting, the battery consumes about seven hours, so I had to buy a second one ... But maybe it spoiled the batteries, keeping a record at -30 ° C until the battery is completely discharged ...
50u15pec7a70r
Message#18
11.09.17, 17:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 12.02.09

I use three months. Good and relatively comfortable camera.

Not very convenient functionality when managing from a mobile phone:
a) restriction on the length of the video (something like 15 seconds), but it may be necessary to tweak somewhere;
b) when downloading photos and videos via wi-fi, sometimes a decent wedge near the camera occurs, overloaded only by a notch in the battery.

Heavy (Gravity is good. Gravity is safe. Even if it doesn’t shoot, you can always hit it on the head.): It’s not very comfortable to wear a child on a helmet (perhaps you need to make a counterbalance). For an adult - it is acceptable, but it is better to hang on the chest. Due to gravity, it can easily "twist" the mount, especially when jumping.

Protective caps on the lens can scratch: I have a small “dot”. I think it flew a stone from under the front wheel.

Very pleased that you can use the mount from go pro or from any photographic equipment: if you wish, you can fix the camera anywhere and on anything.

I took additional batteries on Ali. I bought not 92, but 90 (the difference in capacity). I took two batteries and a charging unit for very ridiculous money. The camera works fine for them (I didn’t have to mess with the contacts).

In terms of impressions, the camera is very decent. There would be a photograph in raw and nothing is better.

If anything - ask your answers.
Dima smoke
Message#19
16.09.17, 22:48
User
[offline]

Messages 61

Give 1. the source in 1080/60 at a wide angle in real movement without a protective nozzle,
2. no matter what resolution vidos + separately log to it, when shooting from auto / s moto, with acceleration and full stops.
Sneg90
Message#20
04.10.17, 00:20
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 29.11.12
Huawei P9 Standart

Hello, I read that through the OLYMPUS Image Track you can somehow overlay the data from the sensors on the captured video, but I didn’t figure out how to do it anywhere, I didn’t figure it out myself either, I could see a wooden X_X
I bought the camera a week ago, just starting to understand it.
I also came across info that you can overlay this data in the Harmin VIRB Edit program, but it only reads the log in .fit and .gpx format, and Olympus writes the log to .sns and .log. Is there any way to adequately convert the log to the desired format so that VIRB Edit can recognize it (in the usual way, by changing the ending from .sns to .fit, the format seems to change, but VIRB Edit also does not see this file) or it may still be Any program that can read the log in the format that offers Olympus?
Dima smoke
Message#21
04.10.17, 09:25
User
[offline]

Messages 61

Here you have an online converter:https: //livegpstracks ...…fault.php? ch = converterI hope it works, I successfully use it for translation to gpx format. I do not know about the Harmin prog, I use DashWare myself.

Actually, I have a request for you: Give 1. the source in 1080/60 at a wide angle in real movement without a protective nozzle,
2. no matter what resolution vidos + separately log to it, when shooting from auto / s moto, with acceleration and full stops.

Still interested in this camera, can you finally give the source, and then the citizens of LANTANSUN and 50u15pec7a70r zipped somewhere, (Oh, I will make a report, .. ask your answers). I would not be surprised if you disappear too :)

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 14:05