> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

The Battle of Polytopia | [Strategy] Strategy
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 256 ] ** [83,12%]
Good [ 46 ] ** [14,94%]
Average [ 6 ] ** [1,95%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 308

Rep: (229)
The Battle of Polytopia
version: Freeze A
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:17.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
A good clone of Civilization.

Description:
The Battle of Polytopia is a turn-based strategy game. In it, you will rule the world, fight evil AI, learn new lands and technologies.
Automatically generated cards will make each game unique and replayable.
Choose and play with different tribes. Wander in the darkness of the cold forests of Barduria, explore the hot jungles of Kiko or conquer the rich fields of the Empire.

Picture
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.midjiwan.polytopia

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 4.0+

Download:
Version: Freeze A New version of The Battle of Polytopia from GP (artem90y)
Version: 1.0 with partial translation into Russian
The Battle of Polytopia (Post Maxmaev4 # 84656004)

vSharp Mod The Battle of Polytopia (Post by Giacomino # 84377813)

Version: Multitopia A The Battle of Polytopia (Post Geloger # 71188411)
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 17.06.19, 10:07
Reason for editing: Update: new version of Freeze A The new version of The Battle of Polytopia from GP

Rep: (313)
Standing game, play still. : happy:

I thought that she was there, but it turned out that she hadn’t.

Rep: (7)
Wow, it looks very interesting, you have to try.

Rep: (77)
But wasn’t she? it seemed to me

Rep: (7)
Furious when they make such edges with cards, you feel a hundred monopoly playing

Rep: (3)
Good game) sorry for a maximum of 2 hours all up across you know ...

Rep: (91)
Great toy. Imho is the best (free) turn-based strategy for Android. ... Well this is necessary so to crack the original and think over the gameplay ...

Co0mrad @ 20.02.17, 22:02*
sorry for a maximum of 2 hours all up across know

You can try to score 50,000 points. To get on the list. Weeks two may go away.
... And then - for the other three "races";)

Or in the attached apk all races are open?

Upd: And for some time after the appearance on Google Play, the game falls on this forum as a separate topic?

Post has been editedSerpri - 23.02.17, 08:04

SerPri @ 02.21.17, 9:47*
Yes sir

Rep: (1)
* Photon9 , In the reason for editing the caps it is written: "translation". Probably not the translation was meant.

Rep: (0)
* Giomobile ,
GioMobile @ 02.21.17, 10:51 *
Yes sir

How can they be unlocked in this version? Because when I just put, they are closed as well as in the office. application

* -Rand0M- Well, I downloaded the version from the header, installed it and all the races were already open.

Rep: (205)
-Rand0M- @ 23.02.17, 08:33*
How can they be unlocked in this version? Because when I just put, they are closed as well as in the office. application

If there is a root then LP

Rep: (330)
M
Topic moved to subsectionStrategies

The game is valid, I talked to the creator. The online mode is already being developed.
P.S If you want to get all the races, then you can hack purchases using Freedom.

Rep: (68)
Often there are stalemate situations. When neither I can break through nor the enemy. I only manage to slap the warriors to keep the defense, the enemy only manages to slap the warriors to attack me. And there is no advantage in any direction.

Rep: (11021)
The Battle of Polytopia vPower A [Unlocked]

What's New:
Improved integration of Google Play with achievements. Targeting the latest Android version.

Apk - Attached filePolytopia_Power A_mod.apk (32.3 MB)

Rep: (1)
SerPri @ 02.21.17, 08:47*

Such apk does not connect with the server, so you will not compete with others with glasses.
-Rand0M- @ 23.02.17, 09:33*

Blocked races are now available for purchase, all for 75 rubles, and only Indians for 199 rubles.

Post has been editedFermerpavlo - 24.04.17, 09:24

Has anyone bought all the tribes? What is the maximum card size? And it looks like it does not increase after 5. (There are so many players in a small territory closely.)

Posted 05/07/2017 19:04:

*No need to come to them.) Usually I break through such situations with catapults and protectors, it always turned out.

Rep: (37)
It's cool that in the new version they added bots in the user game mode, as well as all sorts of new buns like the philosopher and the disbanding of units and buildings, but now they are infuriating by 8 each with weaker damage and haemorrhoids with ships that need 20 stars to properly bleed one .

Eh. Race dear. But in general, it is surprising that there are games on the android that are not annoying with their free2play

Rep: (19)
Eh. Race dear. But in general, it is surprising that there are games on the android that are not annoying with their free2play
All races are bought through freedom.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.07.19, 22:04