> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X - MIUI firmware

Rep: (579)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X - MIUI firmware
PictureRedmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4 Global, RN4X, HMN4X, Mido
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Club owners Redmi Note 4X пїЅ | Discussion camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Configure notifications and background applications for MIUI пїЅ | Unlocking bootloaders пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | Project treble пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content

Important information!
MIUI Migration Information
Information about the transition to MIUI 10
AOD is not for this phone
If in the settings no face unlock is displayed (Face ID) - set the region of Russia (for localizers only)
If you install stock firmware via TWRP, do not forget to sew nextprotection script/ Magisk. If localization firmware is installed, the root can be embedded (read the description of the firmware)
Before any operations involving a computer, do not forget to enable USB debugging in Developer Mode!
The release of Global Developer builds has been halted due to system errors made by developers. Release China Developer (and custom based on them) is unchanged.

Drivers and Utilities
UnderWin XP x86 (32bit)no drivers. Need manual editing.Instruction
Drivers

Utilities

Firmware
Instructions
Useful
TWRP, ROOT, Modems

TWRP
Modifications
ROOT
Modems

GApps / Scripts / Patches
miscellanea
WIFI / USA Band / IMEI
Regions / cust
Sensors / Vibration / Screen
Applications / GPS
PC connection
Fingerprint scanner
Other

Polls, firmware reviews

Topic with no curator. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates for curators, he can create an application topic in the sectionI want to be curator(after studying all the materials for the Curators).
Prior to the appointment of the Curator, on filling caps, please contactModeratorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 10.09.20, 11:46
Reason for editing: MIUI 12 Global Stable v12.0.2.0

Rep: (1878)

M
Dear users! Stop chat and offtop in the subject.Topic cleaned.

Rep: (3842)
SuRMaJ @ 20.11.17, 12:38*
need china

7.9.28china

Rep: (1278)
Dump the system files of the firmware 9.0.3.0
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2c6F/4cZCFQWTx
Attached Image

Post has been editedrinolga - 21.11.17, 00:40
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (292)
* SILVESTR_FENIX,
system files from the firmware 9.0.3.0 on Google drive

Attached Image

Post has been editedrinolga - 21.11.17, 00:40

Rep: (1842)
* max9620,
M

M

Rep: (1873)
Update Miui for OTA (without any rally TWRP) .
XDA instructions

Rep: (1018)
KOSS-UR , MakagonovMV ,
M
You probably covers the firmware, just here to discuss them? So, while it did not invent, ask not flood. Offtopic deleted.

M

Rep: (115)
Just share experiences, to unlock the bootloader just for that would tie cam2api, but it turned out that he had decided to roll MiUi Pro. Put the last 07/11/16 and, honestly, I do not regret at all! Works faster if, then certainly on a par with the term. Many useful and convenient additional add-ons. Remove debris, such as regional superstructure of Cust section, talking with Ruth, weighs 500MB less runoff. Very stable, fast and smooth operation of the entire system. Bugs have not noticed at all! Nothing is nowhere more beautiful and not eliminated. Bastard from chips "rounded corners", I did not know about her and found by chance, it looks just class !! I put through Twrp with all wipe. More freewheeling bravia4 and sound mod, now the sound is dense and pure, and the volume added in the chamber has improved color reproduction and less noise. I advise everyone to not regret it. The same drain, only better. And the battery holds absolutely identical. Stable for 2-3 days, as well as at the drain.

Post has been editedMetalcore18 - 22.11.17, 10:00

Rep: (1)
levushka077 @ 22.11.17, 10:59*
for those who have a weekly MIUI9 version and FTP is not available in Windows Explorer from here you can download the latest version where there is FTP

Communicates with the computer through the LAN to the ES Explorer without any problems (just need the password in Windows to create and provide access to folders
Attached Image
)

Rep: (37)
Found application for full switching modes MTP - Mass Storage, operates at 6.7 droid 8 and 9 miui, without dancing with a tambourine requires Root.

Open UMS Activator
Hit enable Mass Storage mod
Connecting to a computer

To turn off the first disconnected from the PC, then we press dizeybl

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

You can download it here:
UMS XDA
UMSsavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedthehelixpg - 23.11.17, 01:09

Rep: (0)
KOSS-UR @ 23.11.17, 22:38*
Come to update / three-point / auto-update / off button and two buttons. : Blush:

Buttons are disabled, a message appears.

sanykuli @ 23.11.17, 17:01*
Swipe his brush away, climbs a couple of times a day, do not bother.

It did not look like the left and right lock button does not pop up forever.

aasman @ 23.11.17, 20:17*
activate the function. Long press on the back button to exit the application,
Then go to the update by tap the update notification, and is forced to close an application by long pressing the Back button.

Thanks, it works!

kuzinpa @ 24.11.17, 09:58*
The loader is locked.
On what retrace miui, to be able to go to the EDL?
The lock in the EDL is not there .. just tespoynt.

kuzinpa @ 24.11.17, 10:35*
I tried to eat miflash-through fastbot flash, but beztolku.

Miflesh in fastbute sews only with an unlocked bootloader.

Rep: (4)
Attached Image

What is this error?

Rep: (7679)
kaparov 05 @ 11/24/2017, 19:09*
What is this error?

Wipe System - reboot of TWRP TWRP in - installation

Rep: (7679)
SF | AFH | 7.11.23 xiaomi.eu | 9 | 7.0 | TWRP

Post has been editedCamerado - 25.11.17, 14:41

Rep: (56)
Good day to all.
If you remember I had a problem with the connection to WiFi. Network met but only connect to 5GHz.
I see that even one person is cropped:
* Kup9I,
I then helped a good man
mr.astrakhan
Threw the files from your body
* mr.astrakhan
WiFi works both networks, but sadness that everything is covered at the next flashing. And then I came across a reference to section persist, began to read. It turns out that there are a lot of hardwired network portion. Even flashing MiFlash does not help because this section is not sewn. Only through QPST. But thank God there is a new rekaveri 3.1.1-2 where you can sew up this section, that I happily did.
Thanks to all.

Attached Image

Post has been editedrinolga - 25.11.17, 21:43

Rep: (18)
Review of the firmware "weekly MIUI 9 from Epic ROM 7.11.2"

FEEDBACK
Use SuperSU + Xposed 88.2 (normal,NOT modified for MIUI). The system is more than one and a half to two weeks. For all time of active use (I use the phone very active and often) applications fell 1-2% of all running times (think of the fault of the application rather than the firmware). The system runs smoothly, no complaints.
Autonomy is also pleased at not lost compared to MIUI 8 from Multirom, and perhaps even a little longer (the difference is not generally noticeable). screenshots below
SCREENSHOTS
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/09/20, 5:47