> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

564 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon (3/16, 3/32, 4/64) - MIUI firmware
rinolga
Message#1
20.02.17, 15:44
I want to go to Australia
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 368
Check in: 10.07.16
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon (3/16, 3/32, 4/64) - MIUI firmware
PictureRedmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 4 Global, RN4X, HMN4X, Mido
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Club owners Redmi Note 4X � | Discussion camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X � | Power consumption and autonomy � | Modification and decorations � | Configure notifications and background applications for MIUI � | Unlocking bootloaders � | Mi Account � | Kernels � | Custom firmware � | Project treble | MIUI firmware �

Important information!
Information about the transition to MIUI 9
Information about the transition to MIUI 10

If in the settings no face unlock is displayed (Face ID) - set the region of Russia (for localizers only)

On MIUI 10 GCAM and camera 2 api do not work!

If you install stock firmware via TWRP, do not forget to sew nextprotection script/ Magisk. If localization firmware is installed, the root can be embedded (read the description of the firmware)

Before any operations involving a computer, do not forget to enable USB debugging in Developer Mode!

The release of Global Developer builds has been halted due to system errors made by developers. Release China Developer (and custom based on them) is unchanged.
Drivers and Utilities

UnderWin XP x86 (32bit)no drivers. Need manual editing.Instruction
Drivers

Utilities

Firmware
Useful
TWRP, ROOT, Modems

TWRP
Modifications
ROOT
Modems

GApps / Scripts / Patches
Instructions
miscellanea
• WI-FI / USA Band / IMEI •

• Regions / cust •

• Sensors / Vibration / Screen •

• Applications / GPS •

• PC connection •

• Fingerprint scanner •

• Other •

Polls, firmware reviews

For questions about filling the caps, please contact the Curator of the topic. rinolga at QMS

Post has been editedrinolga- Today, 08:01
Reason for editing: Important information
Legacy777
Message#22
26.03.17, 00:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 394
Check in: 19.09.12
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

Smileys like iOS
Installation via twrp: rolleyes:
(Checked: Gbord google keyboard with latest updates)
Attached fileApple + iOS + 8.3 + Emoji + for + L + - + caiosilva96.zip(22.49 MB)

Post has been editedPerfectHD - 26.03.17, 22:03
Reason for editing: Raised to cap
menshik-OFF2
Message#23
30.03.17, 10:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 295
Check in: 08.06.15
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

My experience of flashing the latest globalka on 4x 3/32
At first I tried through EDL - I switched to fastboot, I connected it to the laptop and from the attached archive I started edl.cmd. The phone went to EDL, the red indicator blinked when connected to USB (like on laptop 3 pro), port 9008 appeared in the device manager. But for some reason, when I clicked on Update in the last MiFlash, the port did not appear in the list, no matter how I tried. Maybe with the drivers that - someone probably will, but I did not bother. And in the old version (like 20150731), the COM57 port appeared in the list, but an error immediately occurred with the firmware - the file was not found.
As a result, I flashed a trite through fastboot: when switching to fastboot, the device was detected in the last MiFlash and flashed normally.
Attached fileedl.rar(795.17 KB)

Post has been editedmenshik-OFF2 - 30.03.17, 14:15
Egory0k
Message#24
30.03.17, 11:36
"E = MC2"
[offline]

Messages 3388
Check in: 27.09.11

Pon4ik98 @ 03/30/17, 10:48*
How to format a date without TWRP?
adb root
adb shell wipe data

--------------------
Snegovik
Message#25
02.04.17, 13:41
Chill
[offline]

Messages 6105
Check in: 04.12.10
Oneplus 6T 8/128

Unlocking the bootloader Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
I am not responsible for your actions and the consequences after them.

Situation 1:
You are trying to add an account to the unlock section of the bootloader and you get an error
10008 API

Situation 2:Many people ignore the error from situation 1 and begin to make an unlock, then they get an error.
Couldn`t verify device. Current account on the device

Situation 3:Often, I advise you to go to the firmware for developers through three points, but you also fail. Often there is about such an error or another.
Not enough rights to go to the Developer ROM

So, if you have one of these situations, here is an option that in 95% of cases should help you!
1.We need to download7.2.16 Global Developer ROM Fastbootand go to it using EDL mode.
1.1If you have a stable version, try going firstthrough three pointson7.2.16 Global Developer ROM Recovery
1.2.You can enter the EDL throughcontact closure.
1.3.If you have firmware8.1.10.0 Global Stableand below, you can go through the circuit wire or engineering cable.
2.After installation7.2.16 Global Developer ROMtake out the SIM card
3.Doresetvia phone menu
4.When initially settingDO NOT SET UP WI-FI NETWORK, skip this step.
5.Skip step setting account.DO NOT SET UP YOUR MIUI ACCOUNT
6.When willhome screen, set up a Wi-Fi network
7.Turn onDeveloper Options
8.In the developer section, enableOEM unlockandUSB debugging
9.In item Unlock Status (Mi Unlock Status)add your account MIUI
10.You may also get an error, but just ignore it.
11.Turn off the phone
12.Put the phone in modeFastboot mode(volume down + power)
13.Connect phoneto computer via USB cable
14.Tryunlock bootloader
15.Hooray! Success! Errors disappeared and everything turned out !!!

Personally, this method helped me a lot! After a day of torment, it successfully worked and I unlocked the device! Please add to the cap, I will help many people!

ALSO HELPS USING ANOTHER MIUI ACCOUNT FOR UNLOCKING, DESIRABLY WITH A MOBILE BINDED NUMBER.

To search: 1008 error 10008 error API can't unlock does not roll back for developers

Post has been editedSnegovik - 07.04.17, 09:16
Reason for editing: Added to header
maer1977
Message#26
02.04.17, 17:48
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 513
Check in: 02.08.13
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

Small mod to MIUI.SU firmware for installation via TWRP

Backup system before installing the mod has not been canceled

Made by:
1 - Rectangular photo and photo quality increase
2 - Enlarged photo for outgoing call (changed background)
3 - Added Blur in recent applications and in the reboot menu
4 - Added icons to advanced settings

Installation
• Copy zip to phone memory
• Boot into recovery
• Install zip
• Reboot
• Wipe will make TWRP

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Download 7.3.30

Download 7.4.6

For the test, thank uv. fayzrus
P.S..Checked personally, everything works;)
When installing for the first time, it is desirable to reassign the photo

Post has been editedmaer1977 - 09.04.17, 00:07
Reason for editing: Added 7.4.6
gutsik
Message#27
02.04.17, 18:22
Loading ... please wait ... oops
[offline]

Messages 3137
Check in: 04.01.12

Today I was digging into the firmware and suddenly I thought someone would benefit from such information — if it’s scary to put the root on Google Primer in the form of hangouts or chrome, I’d like to disable it. By default, the system does not allow them to be disabled — if you don’t do it.
But there isdecision.
Maybe it will be useful to someone. This info can even be raised in a hat.

--------------------
RN4X LOS 15.1 by Alexey 711; MiPAD4 plus LTE; Blitzwolf FYE4; xiaomi hybrid pro, Marshall Major 2 BT, Bluedio T4; Bluedio AIR, Tronsmart T6, JBL flip 4, SJCAM SJ6 Legend, SJ GIMBAL.
Camerado
Message#28
03.04.17, 09:12
Mark Knopfler fan
[online]

Messages 9948
Check in: 07.12.12
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Test point (test point)
Attached Image

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 3, M1804E4A - MIUI 10.3.1.0 xiaomi.eu #Magisk
Apple iPad Air, A1474 - iOS 12.2
We haven't changed since ancient times ...
Foxtrot_KZ
Message#29
03.04.17, 10:03
Accidents are not accidental...
[offline]

Messages 2920
Check in: 19.05.11

Camerado @ 04/03/17, 12:12*
Test point

Complete the description:
- What is the result of this closure?
- Additional actions (I watch the battery is discarded)

--------------------
Now: Xiaomi RN4X, MTCD_KD + Xiaomi YI, Xiaomi Robot
andrei6905
Message#30
03.04.17, 13:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 287
Check in: 09.07.13

Dear! It is necessary to solve the problem of installing TWRP. Many questions are asked why TWRP does not work or there are jambs after installing one or another TWRP. Can a survey be done or who will write that he has a 100% workable TVRP for such firmware? If there is really a bug in the cap ... remove it ... whatever people put and ask questions later ...
Not ... well, really ?!
M
Please do not flood.
PerfectHD @ 20.02.17, 15:44*
For filling caps
contact PM

Topics Curator: PerfectHD

Post has been editedVlad J.S. - 03.04.17, 13:54
maskit-62
Message#31
04.04.17, 00:30
SPAN
[offline]

Messages 1774
Check in: 09.01.12

Mihalychev @ 4.04.17, 0:03*
If you go to 7.3 ... that's all. Back to 7.2 it is not possible to roll back, it is not possible to switch to stable 8.2.2 .. or 8.1.15. Unlock the bootloader is not possible.
Fought for more than a week with the phone after getting approval on 2 accounts and always error 10008
stop writing nonsense and mislead people. Better read the thread carefully
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X - MIUI firmware (Snegovik Post # 60020919)
Everything is fine, you can unlock and roll back with any firmware. There are a bunch of instructions and options.

Posted 04/04/2017 00:32:

Mihalychev @ 4.04.17, 0:03*
Closing the contacts is clear (but I still wanted to clarify which ones)
they showed you what
Attached Image
alex7212
Message#32
04.04.17, 04:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 673
Check in: 25.05.09

maskit-62 @ 04.04.17, 07:30*
they showed you what

BUThereother

Post has been editedalex7212 - 04.04.17, 04:13

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, ASUS Zenfone MAX, Lenovo Vibe X3 Lite,
ZTE RedBull v5, Alcatel OT Idol X +, ZTE Geek, Lenovo Vibe X, AMOI N821, ZOPO ZP300 +, ZTE Blade, Motorola W230, Motorola Motorola, Motorola KRZR, Motorola V80, Motorola C390, Motorola C380, Alcatel OT331.
FRust79
Message#33
04.04.17, 08:58
Rw
[offline]

Messages 4108
Check in: 06.10.14
Pocophone F1 6/64

Instructions for beginners / beginners to check the bootloader and install custom recovery through fastboot and work with it,
modem firmware and system update via "three points"

All instructions in this post for unlocked bootloader
Please do everything as in the instructions, without adding gag, before starting work, before installing the drivers and later, before working with the bootloader, I recommend restarting the computer and smartphone.
Driver installation and connection check
We go to the settings-about the device-tap according to the version of MIUI, until it registers that you became a developer. Further settings-extra-for developers (developer mode) we look to enable factory unlocking and USB debugging
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
You can also see the bootloader unlock status (the easiest way), sometimes the item may differ slightly, instead ofBootloader status-Unlocked m. Lock open (unlocked) or closed (locked)
Note, it is desirable to connect the cable from the phone to the computer from the "back" side (from the motherboard side), there are people who have the front side defined in the controller and in the MTP mode, but with commands via fastboot, which we will use below, sends computer mother.
1. We startAttached fileadb-windows.zip(9.26 MB)
and unpack, preferably on the C drive (I call the folder in Latin, without spaces or dashes) I did
So
Attached Image

2. We transfer the phone to fastboot (power button + volume minus, until a hare appears in the earflap with the inscription FASTBOOT) and connect it to the computer.
3. Check (for example, windows 7), go to the Control Panel — all the device manager programs should be
So
Attached Image
, without question marks, if the question mark is downloading drivers from the topic headerAttached fileADB + driver + v1.17 + lite.zip(9.04 MB)
depending on your system (32/64)
4. Next we go to the folder with adb and the shift combination + right mouse button
Attached Image
- a window will appear select Open command window (it may not always work the first time) Appear
window
Attached Image

5. To check that our device was defined, we enter a command, for a start
fastboot getvar product
get confirmationproduct: midomido - is our device, then enter the command
fastboot devices
if the device is determined to appear its number, if not prescribewaiting device
If our device is determined, enter the command
fastboot oem device-info
and get
conclusion
Attached Image
where oppositedevice unlockedworth ittruemeans the bootloader is unlocked iffalseis closed. This command tz. more sure way to check bootloader
Install TWRP
Before starting the procedure, I propose to get acquainted with the first spoilerinstructions. And for starters, links to the official TWRP lookhereLink to the spoiler in the header with TWRPhere
TWRP Ready Installer
Here today I will lay out two ready-made installers TVRP
1) Download the version you need a) Official twrp 3.1.1-0 downloadAttached fileInstalTWRP31110.zip(18.25 MB)
b) modified twrp 3.1.1-1 (I personally prefer this one) downloadAttached fileInstalTWRP3111MOD.zip(21.82 MB)
Everything flows, everything changes, relevant, or "new" TWRP appear,
follow the official websitehere, for modified themes in the header, xda or other resources

2) Unpack to the root of drive C
Attached Image
and double-click on Flash_twrp
Attached Image
having previously transferred the device to the fastboot mode (with the power and volume buttons minus, until a hare appears in the earflap), a command window will open with the installer, select the option, in my case the installation
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
After that, wait a few seconds, after which the device automatically reboot into rekoveri
For the future, you can download any TWRP, drop it into the folder with the installer, delete the previous one, and rename the new one to twrp
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

It is important after installing TWRP, before you boot into the system, you need to sew up a security scripthere, there is also an instruction on how to do it correctly) or install SuperSU (for the 6th Android 2.65, for the 7th minimum 2.79), otherwise on the official firmware, except for localized and custom ones, the phone will hang on the MI icon. If for some reason you have forgotten, or have not done this procedure, do not panic, just reboot into rekoveri and flash either the script or SU

Manual install TWRP
1. Downloading from the TWRP header, I will show with an example3.1.1-0Download and upload to our folder with adb
So
Attached Image

2. We transfer the phone to fastboot (power button + volume minus, until the hare appears in the ear flap with the inscription FASTBOOT) and connect it to the computer.
3. Next, go to the folder with adb and the shift combination + right mouse button
Attached Image
- a window will appear select Open command window (it may not always work the first time) Appear
window
Attached Image

3. If, following the first spoiler instruction, our device is determined, the bootloader is open in the window, enter the command
fastboot flash recovery filename.img
where instead of the file name we register our recove and, accordingly, I will have the following command
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.1.1-0-mido.img
Press enter, the firmware was recovered and immediately without loading into the system, we reboot into rekoveri by holding the power button + volume up and do not release until 10-15s, then after a few seconds our custom recovery will appear.
If you immediately want to work with TvRP I recommend to start reboot into TvRP Reboot>Recovery and do it always when working with Recover (clean-install)
Attached Image

It is important after installing TWRP, before you boot into the system, you need to sew up a security scripthere, there is also an instruction on how to do it correctly) or install SuperSU (for the 6th Android 2.65, for the 7th minimum 2.79), otherwise on the official firmware, except for localized and custom ones, the phone will hang on the MI icon. If for some reason you have forgotten, or have not done this procedure, do not panic, just reboot into rekoveri and flash either the script or SU
Installing SuperSu / Magisk Various mods, scripts
Everything is simple, download the desired SU, or mods, fixes, scripts and other improvements, etc. At the moment, I recommend installing SU 2.65 on the 7th 2.79 on firmware based on the 6th androidhereormagiskwhat is closer to you, all instructions and descriptions in these branches.I'd recommend a patched SU PRO from uv.Cobra111111link to his updated posthereDo not forget to thank the person. Downloaded rebooted to TWRP, then click Install / Instal, select our downloaded file, tap on it, swap to install and reboot into the system.
Mini F.A.Q. (work with TWRP)
For simplicity, we translate into
Russian
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Cleaningwhat is it done for and what to live on
1) Before flashing another firmware do the following
wipes
Attached Image
Tap on the screen as a tick 1 to 4 on 5 (svayp for cleaning)Personally, I recommend, "wipe up and the device Memory section, as well as format the Data section
Attached Image
Attached Image
for a more complete and proper cleaning and later rolling the firmware through a removable card, or downloading the firmware from the phone, after a full cleaning, it is also IMPORTANT to remember when you wipe (clear) the device memory all data from the phone will be erased, so transfer the data to the card or computer in advance , if there is no such possibility then before flashing it is desirable to delete two folders Android and Miui
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

After we select the folder where the firmware was downloaded and we taped on it (for example, on my sd card in the Download1 folder and in my case firmware miui.su
Attached Image
If you want to add more files for "joint" flashing (mods, supersu, etc. thenmarked in red / Add another zipand / or insteadyellow / swipe for firmware(I repeat, if in this way we sew up the stock, official firmware, together or after, you need to flash eitherscriptprotection, or SuperSu.) Now we wait for the system to flash and then Swap to boot the system, or press the checkmark / Sbip before flashing for firmware / Automatic restart after installation, in this case, restart after flashing to install the firmware
Attached Image
After that, wait until the initial installation screen appears.
2) Update firmware via TWRP. There are two ways to "dirty roll" and update with wipe. When dirty, just go to the folder where our firmware is downloaded, tap it and swipe for the firmware, the second way, before updating, go to Cleanup and select as in the screenshot
Attached Image
, then go to the folder where our firmware is taped and if it was installed for example supersu We add another zip and select the supersu file (This is done because with the wipe the cache will fly off everything that was added by the mods not embedded in the firmware)
In the same way we can, through TWRP, separately to the firmware, you can sew mods, fixes, etc.
In case you did not backup the firmware and thanks to fashion, fix, etc. the phone does not boot (often hangs on the MI logo), you can artificially reboot into rekoveri (power button + volume plus, to the victorious "), make wipe cache and flash our firmware with a new one, in this case 99% of the firmware will safely boot, thus avoiding data loss
Note: TWRP is able to sew not only zip archives but files with the img extension. (often kernels, other TWRPs). In order to flash files with the img extension. find the folder where it is downloaded, then tap on
Attached Image
and after our files will appear with the img extension, we select and rekoveri will suggest through what to flash it, respectively, the kernel via boot, TWRP via recovery

Note: in some TWRPs there is a Select Storage key in the bottom left section for selecting a drive (SD card or OTG) if you want to select files for installation from there

We make backup and recovery via TWRP
Many before installing any kind of goodies (mods, fixes, Russifiers, kernels, etc.) have seen and read that the author recommends making a backup. It’s clear from the translation that this is a return to the starting point, i.e. having made a backup, you can experiment with the firmware, climb and delete system files, change them, flash risky mods and fixes and one of the most interesting ones, try another firmware if you don’t like to return, and it’s always nice to have a backup, if suddenly flashing firmware for a number of different understandable and incomprehensible reasons. While the backup can be carried on the carrier, it is not necessary in the memory of the device itself.
Boot in rekoveri and how to
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
On the first, select the backup, respectively; on the second, select the items, the main is system, data, boot, the first two and occupy the main memory, so I recommend ticking the checkboxes for everything with megabytes of memory, they will not take up much space. The amount of data memory can vary, both larger and slightly smaller, depends on how much application you have installed, often all the important and necessary information is stored in this section. And at the end on the third screen, we choose either back to continue working with recove, or safely reboot into the system.
Recovery. The easiest and most reliable way to restore go to the item Cleaning>Selective cleaning>resideDalvik / Art Cache - System - Data - Cache >Swipe for cleaning>We leave on the initial screen and>
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

First screen click Restore
The second screen will choose our backup (I have one), but there may be several, next to each will be the date / time / firmware version
We select the third screen for the partitions to restore, in this case we select everything (I have only bktlouder saved by the example, you will have several, see the above backup) and a swipe to restore.

(There were several posts with problems of restoring backup, there were interesting answers to my koumiss possible in the topic, I decided to check it myself. Firstly, if I baked the three main items Boot (core) Sysytem (system, system files) and data (user section, programs and etc.) and then restore them, everything is restored and working normally.
Secondly, if you backed up all where there were megabytes, then when restoring (in my test version), you need to select everything exceptEfsandfrimwareerrors occur on these two points.
And to summarize everything, I will write that the three main sections are sufficient when restoring the Boot Data System, and backing up all the megabytes just in case. Why does it give an error until I figured out I can only sin on the curvature of the custom recovery that exists under our apparatus.
Although there is information that in the modified TWRP 3.1.1-1 there are no such problems
Flash firmware through fastboot
Before starting the procedure, I propose to get acquainted with the first spoilerinstructions
The latest official firmware for fastboot takehereand then as in the screenshots, or in the topic header there is a link. In the third screenshot we are scrolling through the list to our device, there we choose either stable (there are two options, for us, nothing goes wrong 1.Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm Latest ), or the developer version (1. Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm Latest Global Developer Version Fastboot File Download and 2. Redmi Note 4X Latest Global Developer Version Fastboot File Download) The only thing just in case is checking mido postscript
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

From time to time, I recommend the stock firmware to be stable either weekly depending on your preferences, to clean the tails of previous reflashing, or simply deciding to return to full stock with OTA updates.
Download as above firmware for fastboot at the end of d. The .tgz extension is unpacked into our folder with adb and clickblue marked that the bootloader remained untouched ie open, red to return it to stock condition with a closed loader
Attached Image
The firmware will start, about 3-5 minutes, after which the command window will disappear and the installation of the firmware will start 3-10 minutes, depending on which MM you put on the MM, it is longer, on the NUGA a little faster.
Ps. When flashing, by launching flash-all.bat, all data will be deleted.
Remove SU and return to OTA
For those who want to return OTA after flashing custom recovery SU
My example, I flashed the developer (it is possible and stable), but in order not to lose data, I patched the custom recovery, then I patched SuperSU, I restored the application data using Titanium backup.
1. Next, from under the recovery, delete SU to flash this archive.Attached fileuninstallSU.zip(4.74 KB)
if you did not roll up the protection script, then we sew it before loading it into the systemAttached filelazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip(420.95 KB)
If you do not load, perform step 2, then the script can not sew.
2. Further, depending on what kind of firmware you have, we are looking for stock recovery in the folder with the firmware (I have an archive for fastboot in the images folder and from under this folder)
Attached Image
Attached Image
We put the device into fastboot mode and the Shift + key combination + right mouse button - open the command window and prescribe
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
We press Enter, it is stitched to the stock recovery, we check it, we boot into the system, after that we can safely flash the OTA with an automatic machine without fear of getting a bootlap.
Note: if you deleted the system apk or other files, before returning to the stock condition, I highly recommend wiping both caches and flashing the firmware that you currently have, naturally, the firmware is needed for recovering with the zip ending.
Modems for firmware via TWRP
    Modems from the 6th android are not suitable for the 7th (everything will work except for phone calls) so be careful
    Designations
    / firmware version // android version // miui v version /

Stable ROM
  1. /8.1.10/ / 6 / / V 8 / -download
  2. /8.1.2.0/ / 6 / / V 8 / -download
  3. /8.1.15/ / 6 / / V 8 / -download
  4. /8.2.10/ / 6 / / V 8 / -download
  5. /8.2.20/ / 6 / / V 8 / -download
  6. /8.2.5.0 / 6 / / V 8 / -download
  7. /8.5.4/ / 7 / / V 8 / -download
Developer ROM
  1. /7.4.27/ / 7 / / V 8 / -download
  2. /7.5.11/ / 7 / / V 8 / -download
  3. /7.6.25/ / 7 / / V 8 / -download
  4. /7.8.10/ / 7 / / V 9 / -to jump
  5. /7.8.18/ / 7 / / V 9 / -download
  6. /7.8.31/ / 7 / / V 9 / -download

Localized stable
/8.5.6.0/ / 6 / / V 8 / -download
How to properly flash through the "three points"
Link to posthere
Deleting fingerprints and passwords with TWRP
Link to post with instructionshere
Removal / implementation of system files
To begin, I suggest to get acquainted with not a large article. about folder structure in androidhere
Not a big F.A.Q. on working with the program Titanium Backup
1. Make a backup of the application and games, as in the first screen, press the top / right sheet with a tick, then as in the second screen, we press the start, in the third screen, we select those applications that we want to backup, by default all that we installed will be ticked, no need, press the checkboxes and further from the top / right press the check mark, the fifth screen went through the backup procedure, the duration depends on the number and volume of applications (those games that have a TV cache will not be backed up, only their data, so if you have problems with internet oh, cache games in advance, copy them, they are on the way internal memory / Android / data / obb), as backup was made just in case (when flashing to clean, with data deletion and data formatting, transfer the Titanium Backup folder as on the fifth screen to another carrier.
2. Next, the recovery procedure, suppose you installed the firmware on a clean, install the TV program on the phone, open it, then transfer our folder from the TV to the phone, or simply transfer the data from the folder to the TV folder, look at the TV program in the running applications, open New as on the sixth screen, click Recovery, look at the checkboxes of the necessary / not needed to restore application as on the third screen and click the check mark at the top / right and wait for the end of the recovery. It is also possible, as in the seventh / eighth / ninth screenshot, to back up one application at a time, incl. and system, in the same place it is possible to delete system applications (a triangle with a question mark not zapkaplenny applications
applications that are marked in red, system, white, non-system, user-installed)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
1. Removal.
Some, like me, are hampered by the presence of unnecessary system software, I will show by example how the system can be removed and, as well as implementing it, I recommend using SuperSU Pro for this purposeThe most important thing in this is to make a System backup via TWRP, or to have the firmware that we will clean, in order to flash it on top with wipes of both caches.
For this purpose I use ES Explorer PRO (bought or patched for you to choose), although you can also use the regular free version by downloading it in the google play market, that's about the versionAttached fileES + File + Explorer + Pro-Pro + 1.0.9P.apk(5.94 MB)

We go into the conductor and give him superuser rights, as on the screenshots we get to the System folder and all our programs that are needed / not needed are located in the app and priv-app folders, we are looking for what we want to delete and, accordingly, delete it. Or you can use the program Titanium BackupAttached fileTitanium + Backup-MoDaCo-8.0.0.apk(7.55 MB)
everything, thatredThese are system files, in this program tz. easier to find through the search, at the top, what's stopping us, after you delete through Explorer or Titanium you need to restart the device. When deleting some programs, such as "dialer", contacts, security in miui, there may be errors, everything is always very different, therefore I recommend deleting them in stages, in small batches, in order to understand after which errors orhereyou can still look
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. ImplementationFor what it is necessary, to each his own, some programs, program modifications do not want to work "correctly" without being systemic (such as a modified youtube, without ads), I will show again with an example es explorer, for example I need to make the AdAway program systemic, I create in the system folder>The AdAway app folder needs to be set to the right with the letter P (unless the developer requests otherwise in the instructions), then we throw the AdAway apk file into this folder and give it the right of the letter G, after all this, you need to reboot the device.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Afterword: When returning from custom / localized firmware to the official miui firmware via custom reconnaissance (TWRP) as well as described in the spoiler Working with TWRP you need to clear the sectionsDalvik / Art Cache>System>Data>CacheI would recommend to transfer data from internal memory to external, or to a computer and also wipe a partitionInternal Storageand format the Data section, but if there is no such possibility then we don’t touch Internal Storage and do not format the data, but delete two folders from the internal memory, in more detail and with screenshotshereWe look at the 1st point. We are flashing the official firmware, for rekoveri it comes with the ending .zip we takehere(there you can also select previous versions by tapping on Older versions) and immediately either the protection scriptAttached filelazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip(420.95 KB)
, or SuperSu would otherwise not boot into the system, if they forgot and the device hangs on the MI logo, forcibly boot into rekoveri (power and volume + up to vibro at the same time for about 15 seconds) and flash the script or SU.

Post has been editedfayzrus - 16.01.18, 09:47

--------------------
All that I write is my personal opinion, that is, it strenuously confirms that this opinion is mine as an author and it is not connected with official or other interpretation.
kolchanov-max1
Message#34
04.04.17, 09:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 121
Check in: 10.06.15

* mihalychev,
Mihalychev @ 4.04.17, 2:03*
And now tell me who figured out with tespoint. Where is he, next to the cable from the fingerprint scanner or battery cable? The forum has both options.
Instructions that are on the forum miui.com about anything at all. A bunch of unanswered questions. Who passed this way accomplish your goal:
1. Disconnect the battery - is understandable.
2. We close the contacts - it is clear (but still I wanted to clarify which ones)
3. How long do we keep?
4. Should the indicator flash red as in the EDL?
5. When do we connect to the computer?
6. When you join contacts we hold? Maybe you can close them when the phone is already connected with a cable?
7. Is the battery plugged back in or will it no longer need it after all this?

Thank.

I had everything like you. It helped only the closure of contacts in the link, I closed the hands several times curves. And in the end it turned out
http://en.miui.com/for..536553&page=1&mobile=2

In theory, this instruction in the header would be 100% working.
gutsik
Message#35
04.04.17, 15:23
[offline]

Messages 3137

Question to the experts of the case.
I have never come across such a number of sections for backup in TWRP. Before flashing the camera mode (by the way, I appreciated the dignity, I especially liked the manual focus) and cust and Ext and all Ivanovsky. such-what's the point of backing them up or is there any point at all. TWRP 3.1.1-0 mido fix.
And do I need to sew the Lazy script before the SU firmware if I have oem status-unlocked and I checked it with ADB.
I also see in the header a lot of references to instructions on topics of other smarts — is it really so universal and our smart doesn't have any cornerstone pitfalls? Maybe you should develop your own as comrades that they put them in the topic.
P.S.
Oh yeah .. By the way, I sewed all of this on a smart unlocked smart from China. The firmware was 8.1.10.0.0. But I’ll say I’ve done global stable 8.2.2.0 by downloading wifi to the smart method in 3 points.
Before the firmware SU wiped ART / Dalvik cash and Cash. As a result, there are no problems when connecting a smart after the firmware to the PC about which they wrote earlier, the selection mode is activated normally.

Post has been editedgutsik - 04.04.17, 15:26

--------------------
RN4X LOS 15.1 by Alexey 711; MiPAD4 plus LTE; Blitzwolf FYE4; xiaomi hybrid pro, Marshall Major 2 BT, Bluedio T4; Bluedio AIR, Tronsmart T6, JBL flip 4, SJCAM SJ6 Legend, SJ GIMBAL.
Camerado
Message#36
04.04.17, 15:29
Mark Knopfler fan
[online]

Messages 9948
Check in: 07.12.12
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

* gutsik,

1) You need to back up only Boot, System, Data and EFS (the latter is the case with a meeting of MAC addresses, IMEI and networks)
2) The LazyFlasher script, if I'm not mistaken, is needed only when installing official firmware via TWRP.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 3, M1804E4A - MIUI 10.3.1.0 xiaomi.eu #Magisk
Apple iPad Air, A1474 - iOS 12.2
We haven't changed since ancient times ...
gutsik
Message#37
05.04.17, 08:55
[offline]

Messages 3137

* fayzrus,
In the global firmware, the "system animation" is enabled on miui.su.?Is the thermal engine script worth it in etc?. I know from experience that the first reduces the system performance and the second generally lowers the script to start to get warm. This stray purely from Xiaomi.
I had these pribluds on the globalka and I turned off the system animation too, as a result, by running in synthetics, there is an increase in performance. On a net run of 58.5 pieces and after manipulations-61.8 k.
Yes, and it feels like the 3D test is more confident. I understand that synthetics is not an indicator of course, but you run more confidently in the tanks too later.
Globalka is in fact not naughty — it’s just crammed to the maximum. And some things are superfluous. But the device’s operation is more stable on Global firmware — and when comrades are advised to switch from global to developer systems, I would add-get ready to be free Tester for firmware Xiaomi. And every week to be updated. It is so fascinating process that you already forget why you need a smart phone to start to think what exactly is to flash it every week instead of what to use.

--------------------
skybest
Message#38
05.04.17, 19:48
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 33
Check in: 19.04.09
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

In general, after some dancing with a tambourine, everything turned out. Thank you so much* cosovo,for a hint.
I decided to write - maybe someone will need it.
If you have an official globalka and you decide to switch to a developer, you may get the error ""
It is misleading, it would seem worth it and so the latter is stable. But the bottom line is that you need to downloadthis firmware- since you need to go to the developer with Android 6.0. And only then until the last developer on Android 7.0.
What I did. And then you decide - either to upgrade over the air (the phone itself will offer you), or a file through three points.
In the end - profit.
Attached Image

Post has been editedskybest - 05.04.17, 19:49
FRust79
Message#39
06.04.17, 08:18
Rw
[offline]

Messages 4108
Check in: 06.10.14
Pocophone F1 6/64

Instructions on how to remove screen lock passwords, only for unlocked bootloader.
1.If you forgot your password.
2.If you made a backup, and before that you forgot to remove the passwords (graphics, pins and fingerprints), then do it as follows.
We load into rekoveri and then click Advanced (Advanced)>File Manager>data>system and delete 5 files as
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
and boot into the system.

Or a simpler way to download fix fromSW.komandr
and flashing through TWRP

Post has been editedfayzrus - 03.10.17, 22:55
Reason for editing: Added to header

--------------------
All that I write is my personal opinion, that is, it strenuously confirms that this opinion is mine as an author and it is not connected with official or other interpretation.
gutsik
Message#40
06.04.17, 11:17
[offline]

Messages 3137

I decided to add a little instruction from uv.* fayzrusfromof thispost.
In case you have root access, you can do this with the following simple instructions.
No one has yet canceled the backup, if you are root, then TWRP is also: nono:
So:
We download root explorer.A we allow him to edit the system and then simply. Open the root explorer file with the text editor - / system / buil.prop. We find there the following line:

ro.telephony.default_network- ..

This line tells the system which mode the mobile network should be switched to when booting. The value is a number that can be recognized as follows: dial in the dialer
*#*#4636#*#*�

and click on the item "Information about the phone." In the "Preferred network type" menu, we count from above to the desired mode. The bill starts from 0. That is, for a 3G smartphone, the values ​​will be as follows: WCDMA preferred (preferably 3G) is 0, GSM Only (2G only) - 1, WCDMA only (3G only) - 2, and so on. I counted to the right - I wrote down the number in the value. Now immediately after the reboot, the network will be activated exactly in the mode that is recorded in build.prop.
After changing the line in build.prop, we agree to the change. But in any case, the root explorer will create a file with the build.prop.bak attribute where the initial settings are saved.

Post has been editedgutsik - 06.04.17, 11:19

--------------------
AlexSpectr
Message#41
08.04.17, 16:02
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 14.01.15

I follow completely this forum thread, using the SDfix file to access the memory card for reading and rewriting.
Solved the issue without installing any fixes.
1. Go to the settings - all applications (someone installed applications), select ALL
and look for the application DOCUMENTS (it is frozen in the system by default), turn it on.
2. In any file manager when writing to a card (renaming a file, creating a folder ...)
there will be many letters with recommendations agree, the application will open and in the left column select your memory card.
The bottom right is OK and everything works fine.

May be useful.
Ps. For each file manager, you need to do this procedure once.
Checked on RootExplorer and X-plore.

Post has been editedAlexSpectr - 08.04.17, 16:10
Xiaomi

564 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 10:00