> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Eternal Card Game | [IPhone], [iPad] Trading card game.

Rep: (566)
Eternal Card Game
Version: 1.17.1
Catalog: Board games

Last update of the game in the header:18.02.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Eternal Card Game is a free-2-play collectible card game in which players collect cards, create their decks and fight with other players.

Description:
Eternal Card Game - If you are tired of all these shooters and RPGs, then it's time to play card board games, but playing ordinary cards is too boring. Your battlefield will be a table, as well as an adversary in front of you, for those who have already played hearthstone this game will not be something new, however, for the sake of variety and new interesting characters, it is still worth playing. For those who are not familiar with card battles, this game will be a real discovery, because in addition to great characters and rich decks, there are many different bonuses and championships.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod.
Video
So far, only in Canada and Australia
Homepage: https://www.eternalcardgame.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/eternal-card-game/id1077866163
Link to IPA / DEB: 1.17.1

Post has been editedtriperus - 18.02.17, 07:23

Rep: (41)
Finally, I found you!
The game that returned me to the CCI after I abandoned the XC)
I don’t see any advantages of XC over it, with the exception of the speed of the client for Android ...)
Now I'm with you)

Rep: (54)
ColomboFF @ 12.02.18, 15:59*
client speed for Android

Well, what about the speed xs, everything works fine, only infuriates that after losing the connection it asks you to re-enter the game manually

Rep: (72)
Hello! Can anyone post the .ark of the Steam version of the game?

Power engineer 2011 @ 06/29/18, 13:33*
Can anyone post the .ark of the Steam version of the game?

I haven’t found something yet, but I don’t want to install it, you can try it yourself.I didn’t want to put on top, but after deleting the previous version this one got up, I download the content again :(
Attached fileEternal Card Game_v1.36.0_apkpure.com.apk(58.26 MB)

Post has been editedMitoz - 29.06.18, 13:49

Rep: (11)
Comrades, where did the eternalwarcry website go, where were the decks presented? In light of the release of the new set, I want to look there ..... the search engine finds it in the first place, but does not load ......

* Fabiana2,
https://eternalwarcry.com/
https://rngeternal.com/tier_list/

Thank you, I know the site, but for some reason it does not load from me ......

Fabiana2 @ 07/07/18, 06:28*
Thank you, I know the site, but for some reason it does not load from me ......

see the dns server settings of your provider, you can register alternative dns google (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)
well, or another problem which may be with the connection, the site is quite live and not wither

Again, the problem ..... Since the beginning of December, it does not go through the mail in May, I click on "go through the mail" the lowest blue field, the download is spinning and again the same login table. Once the synchronization of the account with the mail mail took off, so there the inscription was "enter mail", now it just doesn’t let it in, it doesn’t even write that it is downloading or searching for data ...... How to treat? Play the hunt .....

How to treat? Play the hunt .....

I can only offer a coordinated decision - to play on the official client from the developers, for a mobile game this solution is suitable only for the droid, because you can put the packages with your hands, well, yes, it will be necessary to create a new account, but there will be no dependence on donation analysis with soap ...
I did so, sobsno, and for the first tier 1 of the deck I spent about 2 months somewhere to collect crystals, then it’s already going a little faster

On the android and the gamut, I didn’t donate, through the mail mail I registered ..... it means nothing? ...... damn any deck I can do ...... what happened then? ....

* Fabiana2 , try to install it on the computer and go from there, only the version is needed from the soap website, and not from Steam

Rep: (0)
In general, is it worth playing and the Russian beta version? I doubt that there will be anything good from Mail.ru, even if they are just a publishing house.

Post has been editedTrupna_22 - 20.01.19, 00:58
Reason for editing: 1

* Trupna_22,
the game has long been a release, xs, why soap is still beta
I would not advise starting to play it on the client from the soap, it is better on the original client, the servers there though are common for the game, but here are all kinds of buns, a store and so on at the soap, at the developers own, and at the developers there are usually more buns
but when playing on the original client on the droid, after the updates, you will have to download the client from the mirrors, because in the market it is not for the CIS region :(

* Mitoz , OK. Thank.
I already play in English) I thought to try Russian or not. Since the server is common, then nafig. I usually update with APKPure, there are no problems at all.
By the way, does the mobile and computer also have a common server?

* Trupna_22,
all clients have a common game server
on the computer, the client under the same account as English on the droid, there is a version from Steam

* Mitoz , I wanted to play and I can’t understand which version? Looking for one that is banned in the CIS countries or one that is available?

Farenuk @ 08/09/19, 12:39*
I wanted to play and I can’t understand which version? Looking for one that is banned in the CIS countries or one that is available?

better original client, i.e. the one that is "prohibited" in the CIS countries :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 03:57