> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Postknight [Online] | [RPG] The story of the adventures of a knight.
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 61 ] ** [62,24%]
Good [ 27 ] ** [27,55%]
Average [ 8 ] ** [8,16%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [1,02%]
Terribly [ 1 ] ** [1,02%]
Total votes: 98

Rep: (12)
Postknight
Version: 2.2.21
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:15.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The story of the adventures of a knight entrusted with the task of difficult or dangerous supplies in the great kingdom of Kurestal.

Description:
Become a courageous postman and deliver letters and parcels to the most remote corners of the Kurestal kingdom and even beyond. Complete tasks and meet other inhabitants of the kingdom.

The game was created specifically for those who want to pass the time on the road, the controls are adapted for mobile devices, and the gameplay is divided into convenient small stages - which means that you will not have to hang out in the game for 24 hours to achieve something.

• Stylish, fashionable, reliable!
Earned in a fair fight armor and weapons not only improve performance, but also give your hero an unspeakably stylish look. The main thing that the suit sat!

• Recipe for luck
Use the alchemist's lab to create potions for every taste! Improved healing, increased attack speed or additional bonuses - the choice is yours!

• Faster, higher, stronger!
Your strength, dexterity, stamina and intelligence will grow day by day. Distribute performance points wisely!

• Success Strategy
The system of flexible customization of the character: choose skills, bonuses and distribute points of characteristics in accordance with the chosen strategy of the battle!

• Adventure name is!
You will enjoy an unforgettable journey through the cities and villages, fascinating meetings with local residents, exciting battles with those who dare to follow the path of the postman ... and, of course, great rewards for every victory!

• Small, yes removed!
In Postknight there will be no long battles, but there will not be boring ones either. Every battle is amazing and unique, especially when you get to boss fights!

• Friends and girlfriends
On his journey, the mail-maker will meet quite a few new faces: they will become friends with someone, and with someone, if they are lucky, they will also make romance. The main thing, do not forget that girls love attention. Well, gifts, of course!

• Time does not wait ...
When you turn off your phone or tablet, life in the game does not freeze. The postman continues to deliver letters and parcels, and all that remains for you to do when you next enter the game is to collect delivery rewards.

True, your girlfriends all this time will wonder where you are stuck ... may be offended if you neglect them for too long. Do not forget to visit them when you return to the game!

Picture
Developer site: http://kurechii.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kurechii.postknight

Features: Online

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 4.3+

Download:
Version: 2.2.21 Postknight [Mod] (kuZZma85)
Version: 2.2.12 Mod Postknight [Online] (Post Yurik-258 # 70543735) | Postknight [Online] (Post by Giacomino # 72227667)
Version: 1.0.11 Postknight [Online] (Post by Giacomino # 58540037)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 15.06.19, 21:51
Reason for editing: Update: new version 2.2.21 Postknight [Mod]

Rep: (0)
Well, this is the type here there are no comments, but you just swing strength and dexterity and you will be happy :)

Rep: (11048)
Postknight v1.0.11 [Mod Money]
What's New:
Change Log 1.0.11 (102):
• Traveling Merchant has a bundle available: contains Alacrity Amulet.
• Traveling Merchant has chests for sale.
• Fixed: Gifting bug - Dahlia and Asteria.
• Fixed: Scandit Chief post-defeat bug.
• Fixed: Cricle bug that causes damage to become 9999.

Apk - Attached filePostknight.v1.0.11.apk (63.91 MB)

Rep: (12)
Before 4.1.1 can anyone downgrade?

Rep: (2)
Can I put a version without mods? Put from the market after the update, wrote in the market is not supported by the device.

Rep: (853)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Quests, adventure, RPG.

Rep: (314)
Is she purely online plowing, or what?

Rep: (45)
Nifiga so description translate? Like, if only there was? In English, I could understand more than guess what it means in such a translation

“Girls, you have connections with wondering where you went too far, so going down for a visit every now and then will keep your hearts alone” - is this what, for example? I have a neighbor, an Arab, and he sets out his thoughts more clearly (

Post has been editedAalleexx76 - 22.02.17, 02:40

Rep: (1)
It breaks easily any scanner. And absolutely everything. Resources, money, crystals. A gameNOT onlain, you can play without an intika, although progress remains on their server. Saved when you first connect to the intiku. The problem is that the new update shows why my device is not supported: / can anyone merge the new version?

* SinS0ul I will update tomorrow

* AnimeDroid_Chan thank you, wait x)

* SinS0ul Tomorrow I'll post it all day, wait)

Postknight v1.0.13 (106)Original with GP

What's new:
Change Log 1.0.13 (106):
• Improved game performance.
• Fixed Achievement UI display bug.
• Fixed a bug that causes checkpoint crashes.

Attached filePostknight v1.0.13 (106) .apk(63.99 MB)

* AnimeDroid_Chan thank you

* SinS0ul , I was glad to help, use your health);)

Rep: (4)
* Giacomino ,
After the fourth level, the crystals go into minus. Is it possible to hack resources on a non-core phone?

* darkzone , as will the mod on the new yesterday's build 108, lay out here. While I can only fill in the original from the market (it didn’t work out last night - the Internet sank badly)

Postknight v1.0.13 (108)Original with GP

What's new:
Change Log 1.0.13 (108):
• Bug fixes.

Change Log 1.0.13 (106):
• Improved game performance.
• Fixed Achievement UI display bug.
• Fixed a bug that causes checkpoint crashes.

Attached filePostknight_v1.0.13 (108) .apk(64.45 MB)

Rep: (23)
Hacking without root is possible?

Post has been editedKOS9I - 03.03.17, 21:31

Rep: (195)
* smiley577,
Download as equals? What about health?

Rep: (0)
Will there be a new version with a mod? (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/09/19 04:40