2 GB RAM
32 GB ROM
Hifi audio
13MP rear camera with f / 2.0 aperture, 5MP front camera
Support TD-LTE and LTE FDD
3050 mAh battery with quick charge

Useful
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 11.04.17, 17:52
Reason for editing: Dismantling the device (photo)

Rep: (67)
* pakos When charging, the LED next to the red then green conversational dynamics

Rep: (13)
Graale as the quality of the screen?

Post has been editedPrapor383 - 24.02.17, 22:10
Reason for editing: Errors

Rep: (33)
Graale @ 25.02.17, 0:51*
when charging LED lights near the conversational dynamics of red then green
but it is good, therefore, to alerts should work. The description seems to have forgotten about him.

Rep: (3)
* Graale You can make examples of pictures?

Rep: (67)
* Prapor383 For the money gorgeous screen, with no air gap, nehuzhe than redmi not3, about the same level, in short pritenzy I do not have the screen :))

Posted 02/25/2017, 9:07:

* panzer779 , But I will try to do today

Rep: (11)
Lord, tell me which shipping is best?
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
* AiM-9x , But the Lottery.

Rep: (25)
in Russian reviews have?

https://youtu.be/48bVoACp2pA

Rep: (1)
3g \ 4g in Russia it will work? According to statements such frequencies should ...

I have a friend, 4g does not work. but sorry, that I'm sitting in meditation to take or not to take the price tasty 4946rub minus Cashback on total 455rub 4500rub for super-duper smart, hmm direct brain zakipaet.paru months ago bought ce Doogee X5 MAX PRO, thick and heavy Kick, summer shorts will fly if his pocket wear and Ramos thin and light itself to.koroche think I will.

Post has been editedED7777 - 26.02.17, 10:08

* ED7777, I temper through the cashback service EPN, but these swindlers cheated me. 4900 price has not changed.

Rep: (9)
* kingroot
Epn very good cash back through it take and never had no problems. You buy the app through aliekspress? The cache is cleared previously?
Price and should not be changed, the price remains the same
You just drop a percentage of the purchase, in my case it is 21%.

Post has been editedvishnevds - 26.02.17, 10:40

ED7777 @ 02/26/17, 9:59*
4g is not working
but it is certainly not happy, can make the cancellation

kingroot @ 26.02.17, 12:38*
but it is certainly not happy, can make the cancellation

yah not worth otmenyat.vot I have 4 ji on the arc and the other on Ramos 3dzhi, with him at the same time launching a video on youtube and the rate of one and the same podklyueniya-turn roller. ie there is no difference in the rate we did not notice. it is strange that in the settings should 4dzhi Ramos and wrote on the top line that catches 3dzhi, tower 200 meters megafona.voschem he is now with a megaphone understands how this is possible, they say smartphone 4dzhishny and catches only 3dzhi.kak result will accomplish your goal.

Maybe someone knows the phone release in '15, and went on sale now, why?

Rep: (9)
* Prapor383,
These phones are often sold out Ali, example: pptv king7, ZTE z7 Max, tcl 561 and so on.
These phones at the start of the sales were expensive, were some remnants - that are selling, while not out of date. I always take such phones, it turns out cheap and cheerful.

Rep: (5)
Rather unexpected machine ordered, I think a couple of some reviews on sites with shopping bags and a new boom will be both pptv king7, especially bribed kvalkom percent always respected them more than MTC.

TImmER11 @ 26.02.17, 23:54*
Rather unexpected machine ordered, I think a couple of some reviews on sites with shopping bags and a new boom will be both pptv king7, especially bribed kvalkom percent always respected them more than MTC.

and here I am no it does not make up my mind to buy this smartphone, but certainly a lot of pros and cons of not malo.plyusy: beautiful, thin, lightweight, super screen, metal frame, sound, camera photos and video, giblets. cons: no 4G (By the way, you can make to the seller for fraud and sue not much bobla), battery is weak (would even be 4000), does not have the support. Well, but the price of 5000 rubles has all the disadvantages.

Rep: (38)
Surprising results Antutu about 35 thousand +. With this percent should also be under fifty dollars ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/04/20, 15:22