Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedctich - 01.03.17, 11:34
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (2060)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Laptops and UMPC

Rep: (2)
Went on sale on Alihttp: //www.aliexpress....B-rom/32792888709.html

Rep: (0)
And so, hello everyone. I purchased this device for two weeks already. I live in China simply. At first glance, the device is not bad. There are no strong complaints about the case, except that if you tightly clamp the edges, a crunch appears. But in general, the case is very nice and in my opinion it is excellently weighted. I won’t write about the stuffing on the Internet a lot of information, but I really want to say about ssd.
Just the other day, I thought about expanding the space, it is written after all that ssd can be stuck. I wrote to the seller, to which he replied that it was possible to expand only at the factory when ordering, they say otherwise. But I did not begin to grieve and dismantled, now I will throw a couple of photos. The strange thing is that there is a place under msata, but here it is somehow non-standard in size. What do you think dear forum users?
In a couple of days I’ll send a picture complete with a keyboard. There are a lot of orders in China and therefore the factory sends orders in parts. At first this tablet came to me, but Klava was sent only yesterday, now I’m waiting.

The question is removed, found the instructions for xiaoma 41.http://onda.cn/SearchD... 0&c0=0&c1=1&c2=1&k=ssd
By the way, 小马 xiaoma is a Chinese pony.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDedok2006 - 01.03.17, 09:39

Rep: (8)
* Dedok2006,
Is the memory soldered or can it be built up?

Whoareyou @ 03/08/17, 20:22*
Is the memory soldered or can it be built up?

I asked the Chinese, they said that it would not work to increase. Only stick ssd or sd.

Rep: (8)
Dedok2006 @ 03/11/2017, 17:39*

I asked the Chinese, they said that it would not work to increase. Only stick ssd or sd.

I'm talking about RAM.
64gb ROM is enough for me. But 8GB of RAM for work would be just right.

Post has been editedWhoareyou - 12.03.17, 14:02

Rep: (2)
Dedok2006 @ 03/01/2017, 09:00*
There are no strong complaints about the case, except that if you tightly clamp the edges, a crunch appears.

Can I have more photos? Is the hull really good? Not like the Chuwi hi12 with the deflection of the clave?
Is the swivel mechanism strong? Not hanging out? And the mount itself? Can I print on my knees?
What about the keyboard itself? Is printing convenient? On Asus 1018p 10.1, "printing was not an option at all, but here it was still almost 12" ....
I really want to take 11 pro to code on the go in Visual Studio, but, damn it, nowhere is there normal information about it

* lemonnandpepper,
Hi, I’ll take a photo for you the other day. There are no complaints about the mount and keyboard. On the knees, typing doesn’t work out because it outweighs greatly. Everything is fine on the table.

Post has been editedDedok2006 - 16.04.17, 08:25

And as promised, I am sending photographs. Once again I will say that there are no complaints about the keyboard, but the touchpad is a little annoying. You will have to get used to it or a mouse to help you. I'm kinda already used to it, but the "sign language" sometimes unsettles the working mood. Especially when in Windows every time it triggers a “gesture” from top to bottom, that is, it just accidentally swipes with a finger and the “share” window immediately pops up on the right side. In principle, this is probably all. If you have more questions, write.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedDedok2006 - 19.04.17, 17:00

Rep: (27)
* Dedok2006,
Good afternoon, tell me please, is it possible to buy this tablet with delivery to Ukraine at such an attractive price from a hat?

* andy_lesch
I apologize, but I do not deal with tablets.

Rep: (1)
* Dedok2006,
Good day!
I have a question that is not quite on the topic of the Onda description, but if it does not bother you, since you are in China), help me find out from the Chinese sellers whether it is possible to purchase a separate board with a cable for connecting SSD M.2. Unfortunately, the slot is not installed for me, but I would like to install it. There is a connector on the motherboard.

Post has been editedZaff - 16.05.17, 14:58

Rep: (3)
Dear owners, it seems that you are not there :( There are almost no reviews on this device. I would like to know the answers to the questions above, and also to understand if it makes sense to buy this device.
Actually, she is interested in how the device behaves under load. Heating, brakes. Games are not very interesting, but I wonder what ceiling for this device. What ssd are suitable for it?
I found a review:https://youtu.be/6WMsl9gJEGo
But not strong in Chinese. Now I choose between this model and chuwi hi13.

Rep: (3)
As a result, I ordered Onda oBook 11 pro

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 17:57