> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] For Honor

Rep: (3342)

Attached Image

Playerssavagemessiahzine.com
Writing in the LAN-curator will add
Useful
Trophies in the game
Guides
Overview classes
Application for Mobile

Post has been editedgodraxe - 14.11.17, 06:03

Rep: (110)
StuffLord1991 @ 25.02.2017, 19:55*
Tell me what it means to strike at blocking and impact resistance?

just do not hit and damage. This damage which you have to apply, when the opponent blocks your attack. Resistance - the actual resistance of the damage.

Rep: (22)
* jurgentm Thank you so much! +

And here I still foundguidevery good! All the detail and clear

I must say that this guide is for very beginners. There are some inaccuracies, in particular about the conqueror. He can cancel the attack, entering the perimeter defense mode. And then, a parry, if the opponent tried to parry his punch or punch block or start a chain of light attacks on the other side. But in general - it's advanced technology.

Rep: (1)
* jurgentm
Thank you, will try to reconstruct.
About abuzy funny of course, punish vryatli will probably just get better. In the same devizhne how many people used the glitches and no one punished

in general, it would be necessary to punish. In fact they hinder other players. Tk team with such young and resourceful farmers deliberately losing. So I always send a report on such beauties. And if it does not want to farm doing nothing, that is, the same mode against the AI, but without the selection of players. Experience also provide, in a somewhat less. But no one interferes.

* jurgentm
I completely agree. I though such has not yet met, but I would be furious 100% in this game: lol:

A1t0s @ 27.02.2017, 09:15*
* jurgentm
I completely agree. I though such has not yet met, but I would be furious 100% in this game: lol:

they are easy to distinguish. As soon as the round starts, instead of running all capture points, and they begin to walk in a circle on the spot where there. They live only in capture mode (or whatever it is called, where the point of capture) against the AI

Post has been editedjurgentm - 27.02.17, 19:19

Rep: (1548)
Opergeymer 114: Viking vs. Samurai in For Honor

Oh how the game needs a patch, oh how I needed ...

* StuffLord1991,
On PC 1.03 arrived yesterday.
link

Hello Warriors,

Tomorrow morning (Feb 28th) at 8am EST (13:00 UTC) we will update the PC version of the game to V1.03. This will require a downtime of around 15 minutes. Changes contained in this update can be found below.

NOTE: V1.03 for XB1 and PS4 has been submitted for certification with Microsoft and Sony, respectively. We will update you with the timing of their release when we have it.

Feats
Shugoki

Fixed a bug that caused players to lose the "Hard to Kill" Feat upon death.

Orochi & Berserker

Addressed bugs with their area of ​​effect (AOE) ground Feats not working if the player stopped moving
The Orochi's Nail Bomb & the Berserkers Stun Trap Feats now apply their damage effects correctly to characters who trigger the trap, but stop moving towards the trap, as it was intended.

Valkyrie

The Valkyrie Bloodlust Feat is now triggered on all types of kills as it was intended.

Berserker, Warlord, & Valkyrie

Tweaked the "Rush" Feat animation transition bug from idle to sprint animations

Fight

All Fighters

We reverted the Guardbreak mechanics to the Beta behavior in order to have it be a more usable skill. Guardbreak is no longer un-counterable if you're Guardbroken during Guardbreak startup.
Attacks that can not be blocked because they are too fast no longer display the Unblockable Attack feedback.
Fixed camera clipping issues with walls on executions

Peacekeeper

Some tweaking was made on the Peacekeeper during the Beta, which caused some bugs and unintended changes. We are changing some of her moves to behave as designed.

Fixed the Peacekeeper Guardbreak and Bleed stacking bug
1 Stab 2 applies dmg + 15 Bleed dmg over 10 sec
Stab 2 applies dmg + 2 12 Bleed dmg over 8 sec
Stab 3 applies dmg + 2 9 Bleed dmg over 6 sec
Bleed damage now stacks up for a total of 36 dmg, in the Beta this total was higher (45dmg) but has been reduced for balancing along with the accompanied bug fix

Increased the range of the Peacekeeper Stab Attack to fix issues with missed stabs and therefore not applying Bleed
Stab range increased from 1 m to 2 m

Changed the range distance of the Peacekeeper Light Attack. She can now connect a Light Attack after a parry.
Normal Light Attacks had their range increased by 0.25 m; from 2.75 m to 3 m

Berserker & Conqueror

Light Attack recoveries decreased to prevent free Guardbreak on Block. This was never the intended behavior.
Berserker's Light Attacks and chained Light Attacks recoveries on Block reduced from 900 ms to 700 ms
Conqueror's Light Attacks and chained Light Attacks recoveries on Block reduced from 900 ms to 700 ms

Valkyrie

Overall Valkyrie gameplay update / buff. We found that the changes we made during our latest Technical Test were impacting too much the dueling abilities of the Valkyrie. She has gone from the 1st place in Win / Loss in Duel to the last spot.We've made some of her moves a little faster and we've added some mix-ups.

Pouncing Thrust & Hunter's Strike damage increased from 12 to 17 dmg dmg
Pouncing Thrust & Hunter's Strike can link into Light Chain faster: from 400 ms - 900 ms to 200 ms - 500 ms
Light Attacks recoveries reduced by 100 ms
Light Attack Miss Recovery 900 ms to 800 ms
Light Attack Hit Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
Light Attack Interrupt Block Recovery 800 ms to 700 ms
Light Attack Regular Block Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms.

Light Chain second Attack Startup reduced by 100 ms, recoveries reduced by 100ms
Light Chain second Attack Startup 600 ms to 500 ms
Light Chain second Attack Miss Recovery 800 ms to 700 ms
Light Chain second Attack Hit Recovery 600 to 500 ms
Light Chain second Attack Interrupt Block Recovery 700 ms to 600 ms
Light Chain second Attack Regular Block Recovery 600 ms to 500 ms

Shield Crush can now be chained into Light Chain
After 400 ms into Hit Recovery
After 500 ms into Miss Recovery

Hunter's Rush Recoveries shortened by 200 ms
Miss recovery in 1000 ms to 800 ms
Hit recovery of 800 ms to 600 ms
Interrupt Block recovery of 900 ms to 700 ms
Regular Block recovery of 800 ms to 600 ms

Orochi

Increased the dodge back on the Orochi's "Riptide Strike"
Increased the backward displacement from 1.75 m to 2 m

Game mode
Duel, Brawl, Elimination

Bots joining an in-progress match will be dead for the current round.

Miscellaneous

Changed Music in Face Off screen
Various bug fixes

Congratulations Vikings to victory))) Others suggest better to surrender immediately))

Rep: (339)
* StuffLord1991 , Some trash, all 13 days were more or less evenly, they are now 10 points ahead of the magic.

* StuffLord1991,
* DHARVED,
Choate I was little point in this confrontation do not see ... well, gave a couple of boxes to the Knights for the second place and all) Viking like 3. These 3 drawers nafarmit like nothing better to do for 2 days.

so it is only the first of five rounds. Main buns in the final

* A1t0s Is the spirit of competition, in the furnace of the Vikings, Knights have to drag, but they are quite odd in the game a little.

DHARVED @ 03.03.2017, 08:51*
* A1t0s Is the spirit of competition, in the furnace of the Vikings, Knights have to drag, but they are quite odd in the game a little.

if the knights have tashit why not drag? I think there were selected by age. Mostly young Japanese people chose the mass (naruto all things), older poromantichnee chosen knights, the most senior and bearded, like me - Vikings: D. Well, the results are relevant. Viking on the first, second knights, and of the third young. Although, oddly enough, by a fraction of the Vikings I shake my knights: D

Post has been editedjurgentm - 03.03.17, 09:41

jurgentm @ 3.03.17, 9:34*
Well, the results are relevant.

Here and zakovyrka, samurai dime a dozen, all the time I think that they zataschat, and it won both. On account of the age, I do not know. Samurai is a pathos, and therefore do not want to, but as a class, the same Orochi sometimes works wonders. The Vikings never liked, not very fond of the water and the cold, and play the huge hairy uncle does not appeal to me. But the Knights, such as status, and culture, they are closer to us. While playing for the deliverer to me difficult to imagine such a knight.

so no rub, no. Samurai longer, but their quality is worse, lost more. Plus, most of them do not distribute points territories after the game. Hence the result.

* jurgentm ,
Attached Image
in the camp there was a Viking disorder or I do not understand how it works :)

DHARVED @ 03.03.2017, 11:08*
* jurgentm ,
[Attachment = "9804790: IMG_20170303_110741.jpg"]
in the camp there was a Viking disorder or I do not understand how it works :)

is to celebrate the Vikings drunk. Who will overcome his sober up: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/11/19, 3:58