> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PS4] For Honor

Rep: (3325)

Attached Image

Playerssavagemessiahzine.com
Writing in the LAN-curator will add
Useful
Trophies in the game
Guides
Overview classes
Application for Mobile

Post has been editedgodraxe - 14.11.17, 06:03

Rep: (339)
* MAFi0Z0 And what is trump? Tsyfirkoy? Rank and so visible, and has a level of armor rather mediocre value.

Rep: (21)
DHARVED @ 21.02.17, 16:08*
and the level of armor has a rather mediocre value.

That armor. Not many trump, as have the advantage. Albeit mediocre, but an advantage. All of these games for the sake of gear.

* MAFi0Z0 I for the sake of gear to zero in L2 sat here for geypleya dwell.

Rep: (1)
* DHARVED,
Exodus big influence in the 4x4. Recover stamina, the number of lives, the force of the attack, entering into a rage, speed resurrect allies, etc.

* Janowski23,
Sent request. It is also often needed 1 or 2.

Write in the subject devizhn, adds:
Nick is offline - A1t0s \ Nick in PSN K_Altos \ age of 29 \ playing time on weekdays 19-22, if the WCS at the weekend as it will \ have a microphone

* A1t0s , Affects skill and armor third case, if the team cancers that no armor would not help. And armor constantly even losing can be obtained, given the currency in any case. But I try to single player steeple.

* DHARVED,
I do not dispute that skill - main factors. But when the scale is filled with rage for a few seconds, fast running and quick assistance to pull out a seemingly losing the game, you realize that all the same armor also solves. Another thing is that getting it is not particularly difficult. 3 rank can already collect 108 cap, if I'm not mistaken.

A1t0s @ 22.02.17, 8:53*
fast running and quick assistance to pull
here are begalki me most and enraged. He came to fight for honor and starts, who runs for a boost immediately, who runs hit from behind. A fury of the Vikings at all imbalanced in one of three top snout zakovyryat realism. Okay battle mode, where poultry and meat is going, not suyus there, but in the cultural and 4x4 want a fair fight. IMHO.

Rep: (21)
* DHARVED,
So I, too, with the same bell tower. Me and seduce the most pvp. Here and I would like to be able to somehow develop a character. And only a level swing that does not not affect anything.
A1t0s @ 22.02.17, 08:53*
108 cap

I am far from the intricacies of such games. The first time I play on. What is the CAP and why it should be a lot?
DHARVED @ 22.02.17, 09:00*
cultural and fair fight

This has not happened and will not N.I.K.O.G.D.A! That's why I play and PVP. Meet there with the presence of an opponent honor'a much more likely than the mass brawls.

MAFi0Z0 @ 22.02.17, 9:19*
What is the CAP and why it should be a lot?
rating of armor, colored squiggle after rank, blue, purple, orange (other colors not seen yet, he only scored 60 to 3mu rank)
not N.I.K.O.G.D.A

Sometimes still happens, though rarely.
And only a level swing that does not not affect anything.
he opens the new logos of: happy: Rating of armor too strange thing was zapinyval Player 80+, as happened with me zapinyval 30.

* MAFi0Z0,
Cap - The maximum level that either.

* DHARVED,
The same story. Exodus has a greater effect on the style of play. Suppose if you take a sword to attack and + undertray. Killing enemies will be easier, but they themselves will breathe for a couple tychek. And vice versa, you can then pick a long time have to. Some are going to protect and accumulate into a rage, that's like almost dopinal enemy, and he is furious and Bach rolls you into a pancake.

Well, I do not understand what you expect fair play in games 4x4. I bet you do not even active skills yuzaete?)

* A1t0s , The name 4x4 speaks for itself. Arrange the meat can be in dominion or fight. A 4x4 is the same for me as a 1x1 or 2x2, but with a little more variety. A skills juzat try only if the opponent or a skill known as a boost, and if the team is good, they will accumulate and simply do not have time. But to each his own course, what to do.

Post has been editedDHARVED - 22.02.17, 09:57

* DHARVED,
Not holivara sake, you are a little cringe - the 4x4 mode is called "Destruction" (Deathmatch). And that is what it is happening. But I understand your point of view and I think I can add it yubiki duel rehearse 4 for 4, especially on the forum yubisoft already written code duelist.

* A1t0s , 4x4 called "Elimination". If 4x4 is just rubilovo, why there is a mode "Real"? He is the good old death match, when the game begins a wall, the team for the team. The 4x4 each are arranged separately and then have on the situation.

* DHARVED,
Yes you are right. Not Deathmatch, and Elimination. My mistake. But it seems to me, if it was conceived as alternate fair fights 1x1, there would be no amplifiers and emerging skills.
Personally I do not like it when I want to go a fair fight in a duel, when action and drive it to destruction. Although skidyvanie in duels dubious honesty, I was often sent to the strands of the flight: D

* A1t0s I was also almost satisfied except dogonyalok and beating of three, when the rest of the team runs and buns :) collects from flying into the abyss, you can get rid of, but for me it's magic, can not imagine the desired reaction for reflection. Although he sometimes take off if the enemy proved asshole.

Rep: (110)
A1t0s @ 21.02.2017, 12:53*
* MAFi0Z0,
Even as such ... and still want.

* MAFi0Z0,
And a permanent break party.

And terribly furious FPS subsidence on takeovers.

too was sinking. I solved the problem. You need to download the console in Safe mode and make the reconstruction of the database (ie defragmentation). Laghi lost.

the easiest way to lvl farming and of armor at this point - go to the seizure against the AI, clamp stick to character running around in circles and go to sleep.. For the loss and give the experience and headstock. The average 300-400opyta and 32 steel. More lucrative, but requires the participation of the way - the same treatment, but should be taken with the heel of persnazha minions murder. Further spawn run at their base to the enemy and attacks knead them zones (r1 + r2). The bottom line is that the bots will not interfere with, maybe run to grab a point. The disadvantage - in this mode is now dominated by the cranks of the first group (AFC) and the team loses 90%. If you win an average of 600-700 experience and 40stali. At loss similarly to the first method. The first method is likely to Fixed. And may punish those who abuzy.

* jurgentm And can honestly play for fun. Steel and lvl themselves accumulate enough to follow orders.

I wrote that this is the most simple ways to farming, not the most honest. It is obvious. The second method described very honest. In fact it is the central point of capture, maybe his minions are always on it.

Post has been editedjurgentm - 25.02.17, 19:46

Rep: (22)
Tell me what it means to strike at blocking and impact resistance?

Post has been editedStuffLord1991 - 25.02.17, 19:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/10/19, 8:40