[PS4] For Honor

Rep: (3401)
PlayStation 4 modding / Sony PlayStation 4 - Discussion / Sony PlayStation 4 - Firmware / PS4 purchase / Exchange nicknames / company search to play together in PSN / SEN / PS4 Games Sharing / Purchase Sony Playstation VR / Choosing a PlayStation TV [PS4] Record BETA TEST games | PlayStation 4 game world news

Attached Image

Official site

YouTubechannel

News & Community

Playerssavagemessiahzine.com
Writing in the LAN-curator will add
Useful
Trophies in the game
Guides
Overview classes
Application for Mobile

Post has been editedgodraxe - 14.11.17, 06:03

Rep: (21)
Emil77 @ 16.02.17, 10:15*
Bonuses for pre-order in my opinion, too, is not present.

I took Deluxe. And I do not quite understand where there bonuses. The only thing that is just a bonus, "Champion status." In my version of it for 7 days. This bonus is exactly there and start immediately after installing the game. That wildly enraged. Not allowed to practice on bots or go through the company. Immediately forced to climb into the network.

Post has been editedMAFi0Z0 - 16.02.17, 16:43

Rep: (7)
* MAFi0Z0,

And if there is a gold version of the premium acc + a month is given a bonus for pre-order + more crates of armor and something else. But neither the one nor the other.

In parallel, to deal with the network settings. To correct NAT. I shall understand fully - will add a hint here.

Rep: (98)
On request:https: //support.ubi.co...ontent-Code-Redemption
a support:https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/Cases/Channel

Rep: (1583)
M
Usergodraxeappointed curator in this topic.

Rep: (339)
Question those who have played for Peacekeeper'a on the PTA and the MBT, it seems to me, or a class not sickly so ponorfili? I could not have become a cancer for a couple of days ...

DHARVED @ 18.02.17, 22:26*
PTA and MBT

And do not tell what's this?

Rep: (3401)
* MAFi0Z0 ,
Closed and open beta testing

And what's funny misunderstood - you can not play the purchased character ..? This is normal? And he successfully pumped.

* MAFi0Z0 Not bought a character can not customize.

* DHARVED,
What a twist. It turns out you can all try and make the right choice. Ah ... I knew this would be a chicken with a spear and shield did not take.

You also plagued by constant crashes?

Rep: (1)
* MAFi0Z0,
Even as such ... and still want.

* MAFi0Z0,
And a permanent break party.

And terribly furious FPS subsidence on takeovers.

* MAFi0Z0 , * A1t0s , Everything is fine, no subsidence or departures.

Rep: (1)
* DHARVED,
A PS4 what? I fatka and a couple of times even the slide show was.

Subsidence is no such. Drawdown appears in a couple of seconds before departure. And there is an error - konekshn Lost.
I slimka.

* A1t0s , Fatka 1108
* MAFi0Z0 , Occasionally crashes error 600hh things out there, but very rarely and only after the match, before creating the next one.

Post has been editedDHARVED - 21.02.17, 13:13

A very important question that I do not give rest - had read at boot time combat that armor is not included ... I have something not understood correctly or it indeed? Then what for all this?

* MAFi0Z0 , Not included in the 1x1 in the Dominion, execution, 4x4 counted. At the expense of a 2x2 I can not remember, but like too. Another question that a change of gear especially does not change that with a rating of 10 that 60 I did not see the difference. And balance is too limp.

Post has been editedDHARVED - 21.02.17, 14:43

Rep: (98)
DHARVED @ 21.02.17, 12:55*
everything is fine, no subsidence or departures.
it is only in the case of 4x4 games
MAFi0Z0 @ 21.02.17, 14:38*
at boot time, battlefield armor that is not considered
This setting Duel and slaughter. to balance

and it .. adds a microphone (Janowski23). us one and sometimes two are necessary.

Post has been editedJanowski23 - 21.02.17, 14:48

DHARVED @ 21.02.17, 14:42*
not included in the 1x1,

Janowski23 @ 21.02.17, 14:46*
This setting Duel and slaughter

Here ... The most tupizm a trump, and now this ... If only made a choice - you want to play like you want so ...

Post has been editedMAFi0Z0 - 21.02.17, 16:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 18:01