> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Mobile - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC P3470 (Pharos) - Flashing | HTC P3470

Rep: (338)
The material presented by the author is unofficial; in the event of unsuccessful firmware or loss of the device, the author of the software and the Administration do not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!
Flashing CommunicatorHTC Pharos
HTC P3470, Dopod P660
Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Flashing | FAQ on flashing пїЅ

Official firmware | Firmware unofficial | RUS WM 6.1 for HTC Pharos пїЅ

For any unofficial firmware device must be unlocked. Broken firmware 2% indicates that the device is not unlocked. read hereFAQ on the HTC Pharos flashing (Post # 1707939)

Detailed instructions for unlocking the device

Post has been editedSerg_x - 29.04.09, 08:12

Rep: (0)
When all the software radio firmware will fly, as in XP, or not?
I've heard that to eliminate the bug with a decrease in call volume, some time after the next reboot, you need to re-flash the radio, so I wonder what will happen with all the applications installed on the device.

Rep: (134)
green074,
If sew only the radio, then XP will not. Anything with the program and the data will not happen.

Rep: (1636)
a-miller,
Post in topicHTC Pharos / HTC P3470 - Discussion

Post has been editedDaymon - 21.11.11, 15:24

Guys, explain pliz person zero-how to flash the Pharos. Forum honored, neither of which is not understood.
I began to fail thorough, hard rezet not helped. I think to try to flash.
Specify simple - download this file and do this and that. It is desirable in steps for grader. And then a bunch of files, what to choose?

Rep: (39)
Hello!
Asked flash Pharos, on which is better. Dig deeper, I realized that the animal is almost no good assemblies.
He collected his.
While troubles with the camera, put 6.13 Odd wants.
WMS is interesting.

looks as2.1

Attached files

Attached file1.rar(47.95 MB)

Post has been editedmishk23 - 28.11.11, 15:09

Rep: (9)
Looks as 2.1

It looks good.
Kitchen used by Artemis?
OEM versions of the software have?
build wm some (see the upper start :))?
I agree, decent firmware have not been updated only builds wm, but the OEM software no one did.

Well, actually does this same kitchen (PS. How do without a kitchen!) Understands formally request, and to become the kitchen of Pharos;)
Windows 6.5 build 21916.
OEM all my firmware "2.1" by Artemis, since one apparatus platform.
Attached Image

If interested can help with advice, because animal and took ekperimentirovat nowhere.

Post has been editedmishk23 - 30.11.11, 19:54

Rep: (9)
Thank you for your kitchen, I will understand.
I have a kitchen with OEM from Jade, look at how much different from Artemis.
The camera turned to overcome?

PS: blush: th some interesting kitchen, I used to OSBuilder, is now in the project set up under the Pharos?
In short if now click on the gathering, I will get the same ROM as here laid out?

Post has been editedOverВµind - 01.12.11, 12:57

supra on kitchen from Artemki, i.e. if you click on start, to meet Artemis. } -)

In this kitchen OEM from several animals, chosen by me, dolgmi evenings for optimum performance. If you look about Artemka topic, there is my kitchen with various OEM-mi, the most beautiful of Megi.

In short if now click on the gathering, I will get the same ROM as here laid out?
yes hereKitchen

PS: the camera is not understood, there is no animal; (

Post has been editedmishk23 - 06.12.11, 08:30

help people flashed a htc p3470 faros.rabotaet normally almost glyukov.a's sound issues. you begin to listen to music on the player he is her pieces such as plays, zaikaetsya.shipit..do firmware identity was samoe..chto do ??? :(

Post has been editedSmartecs - 07.01.12, 23:17
Reason for editing: Rules read the account of overload smiles.

Please: Put the firmware HTC Pharos RUS 1.14.411.1 4.1.13.59 03.15.90 BLUE Ship

Hello! I want to flash your device, I began to read Fakie, but still have questions. So, how to determine the establishment of the initial language? Where to get off. firmware, if the acquired phone with hands, that is, Disc no I do not have. Judging from Fukue, you can choose any of. firmware, right?

Now installed WM 6.5 Professional
OC CE 5.2.23518 (Assembling 23518.5.5.0)

I decided to flash on the grounds that the Russian keyboard curve shows, almost all keys are not visible. And the calls and the alarm clock can not hear the music. Though when climbing on the sound of the menu there. You may not need to rewrite? If so, then please tell how to solve these problems.

You need to flash the Pharos. It starts immediately at startup TomTom Navigator. Hard reset does not help. View phone mode can not.

P3470 runs only in the browser mode, hardspl can not do (no access to telephone wire), we need the original firmware RUU_Pharos_HTC_WWE-ME_1.11.456.1_4.1.13.59_03.15.90_BLUE_Ship. The search does not send, there is always ssilka on rapidshare, and the file is not there.

Rep: (2)
shef692003,
available RUU_Pharos_HTC_RUS_1.14.411.1_4.1.13.59_03.15.90_BLUE_Ship and RUU_Pharos_RUS_1.11.413.1_4.1.13.59_03.15.90_BLUE_Ship. if still I can actually lay. this topic almost do not come, so write to the PM.

Rep: (23)
If anyone remained Russian firmware for zvezka, to sew on a memory card please give a reference.

Rep: (3)
* serge553 , Good afternoon. Share of. firmware for the HTC Pharos?
The device in this state:
Attached Image

There is a desire to revive.

Post has been editedscepuk - 25.01.18, 19:32
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (-6)
I have it in the same condition was I bought a new battery, but this morning was able to turn on the old BATTERY rate is switched on and running but only on the network, sew not want infy much on it and it is a pity it would be, and he knew well that it is not flashing because only Accum, well, in fact can not be and was not involved and was still writing when the F256, do not know what it could be?

Rep: (2)
As I understand the machine still is popular. Of'll post a link to the firmware in the subject. Rarely I go to the forum and the forum users have to wait.https://yadi.sk/d/bqoOFw51EjEm6

Rep: (3)
* iggord , the page is not available
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 1:52