179 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> XGIMI H1 / H1s / H2, H2 slim [Android] - Purchase | Sellers, prices, payment, delivery
AleksStarx
Message#1
14.02.17, 14:40
savagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1520
Check in: 02.11.14

PurchaseXGIMI H1 / H1s / H2, H2 slim
LED HD DLP 1920x1080 multimedia portable video projector
Purchase � | Discussion � | Club lovers overseas shopping � |

Instructions for receiving parcels

From your delivery service (CDEC \ SPSR \ DHL and so on.) Bring the parcel. Tell them to wait. Then with them you open the package (better if there is an opportunity for video).
If in the package box with the wrong projector, refuse to send. To the seller, write that he sent the wrong projector and you refused to send (it is better to attach a video / photo of what was).
If the desired projector has arrived, conduct a visual inspection of the box for bit rate. If the box is broken, then return the parcel or open and check the integrity of the projector. If something is wrong, then fix and refuse the parcel. To the seller, write that the beaten projector came and you refused to send (it is better to attach a video / photo of what was).
To the courier in the invoice signs only if the correct projector has arrived andvisual breakdownshe does not have !

In order for this to be possible. Ask your seller before shipping "parcel inspection function in the presence of the courier".

Reviews
What's new in Xgimi H1s
The XGIMI H1S is an evolution of the H1 model.
Increase brightness from 900 to 1100 AnsiLm
Support WiFi connection at speeds up to 1.3 Gbps
And the most basic: projection factor
At the same distance to the wall, the H1S gives the screen diagonal 25% more
Glass optics
Autofocus
Mstar 6A928 Cortex A17 Quadcore (Mali-760MP4 GPU)
Dynamic contrast due to mechanical aperture
What's new in Xgimi H2
Increase brightness from 1100 to 1350 AnsiLm
Automatic curtain with electric drive
2gb ram \ 16gb rom
MStar 6A838 Cortex A53 Quadcore (Mali-T820MP4 GPU)
One large low-frequency passive radiator and 2 speakers of 8W each
HDR10
Android 6.0
A thread is mounted on the bottom of the projector for mounting under the tripod / ceiling mount.

Purchase Xgimi H1s \ H2, H2 slim
At the moment, no one seller on the Alli can officially sell Xgimi H1s \ H1s aurora \ H2 \ H2 aurora \ H2 mini! They do it from under the counter.
The release date of the international version of the H1s -Not known
For H1s, you can install the russified firmware.
For H2, you can install the russified firmware.
Prices for H1s $ 600-700
Prices for H2 780 $
Prices for H2 aurora $ 950

Official store

Famous sellers:
On Ali
AKmini Store
VideoProjector Store
Global Projector Store
In Russia
pdaphones.ru
cheap-mobile.tv
invideo.ru

Warranty
The warranty on the projector is 1 year. If the projector breaks during the first month, the sellers will have to compensate you for the cost of delivery.
In the event of a malfunction - you send the projector to China at your own expense (or you can write to the seller, he will help you send safely to China for $ 30)
After warranty repair from China, a projector is sent to you at the seller’s expense.

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednonlocal - 03.09.18, 17:09
Reason for editing: Shops
BlackGun555
Message#2
14.02.17, 15:03
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 71
Check in: 18.01.17

BlackGun555, Be sure to write a complaint about this asshole to the support service. Each one by little and the world will become a little brighter. I will write too.
So did he offer you 3 weeks to wait?
[/ quote]
Not. I bought it 17 - paid. Immediately a message came from the CPCR - type confirm passwords and turnout. I did all this right away. And he began to wait. I figured it was still a week before the Chinanay New Year, and they would calmly send him. But it was not there - The package seemed to be drawn but in fact no one saw it anywhere. And how much I did not call in the SPSR - it is useless. There, by the way, too, those still cadres are sitting: one Madame says that the parcels in Moscow are waiting for clearance - others do not see anything at all. Unfortunately, I myself first got into this situation and lost the first week. Then the new year came naturally and Bruce wrote to me that there could be a delay. In short, before February 2, you can not blow up the brain. Okay, I think. Let's wait. But it seems, and NG has passed - and there was no sense in it as it was. And then I told him that if he didn’t send the parcel before that day, then I don’t really need it myself. After 2 days he replied that he had sent everything new. Well, the type sent. And I immediately wrote to him: - "if you already sent it, then return it and transferred to me by the EMC service (I have more confidence in it, especially in comparison with SPSR) Bruce said OK and gave me a new EMS track a day later - two (it was February 8) In short, last night I checked again - not a damn result. According to my experience, after just 3 days something exactly appears. Especially since the average delivery time is 10-15 days before me. I wrote to him so that denyuzhku a tycoon and I will not write a complaint. Of course, I’ll roll up a complaint. From the Principle. You can’t stoop me for a month. s "terpily" exceeded)))
Vladimir_Krasnodar
Message#3
14.02.17, 15:17
Experienced
[online]

Messages 464
Check in: 05.02.17

* BlackGun555, On Ali's website, who shows the order status? Lumber? In the place where the chest, the plane to the top, the plane to the bottom, and again the chest seems. Below there is another route of the aircraft drawn from China to the Russian Federation.
I have a phone.

Post has been editedVladimir_Krasnodar - 14.02.17, 15:18
Reason for editing: Advanced
PashaJan
Message#4
14.02.17, 15:24
User
[offline]

Messages 98
Check in: 23.09.10

On delivery from Bruce. Well, .. some movement on the track number from 10.02.17 is observed. Already in the status of "Outbound in sorting center". 5th stage in motion on the track. Something is driving.
velimirnov
Message#5
14.02.17, 15:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Check in: 07.06.15

* Vladimir_KrasnodarThe deadline is not the seller - this is real data. And in fact I paid on January 23, 10 I wanted to cancel the order, but the seller quickly started warning and sent the order and from 13.02 the package went on the tracker aliexpress went, it will appear on the SPSR website after it enters the territory of Russia.
BlackGun555
Message#6
14.02.17, 15:38
User
[offline]

Messages 71

BlackGun555, On Ali's website, who exposes the order status? Lumber? In the place where the chest, the plane to the top, the plane to the bottom, and again the chest seems. Below there is another route of the aircraft drawn from China to the Russian Federation.

I think the seller is not related to the display of delivery. I think this is an "Alicevskaya" feature. But it is most likely based on information from some third-party site, such as 17 track or similar.

PashaJan @ 14.02.17, 15:24*
On delivery from Bruce. Well, .. some movement on the track number from 10.02.17 is observed. Already in the status of "Outbound in sorting center". 5th stage in motion on the track. Something is driving.

I'm certainly happy for you. I hope at least someone is lucky with delivery from this huckster. I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore. And by itself I do not recommend.
BlackGun555
Message#7
14.02.17, 15:46
User
[offline]

Messages 71

The parcel on the tracker aliexpress went, it will appear on the SPSR site after it enters the territory of Russia.

Do not think for horror stories))) But I, too, so it all began. Unfortunately, the fact that you were given a number and you see "that she was the type that went" means nothing. In fact, they take the sold numbers and distribute them, but do not rush to send the goods. And how much it is possible to mock people like that - I do not know. For the first time I was 3 weeks old. Perhaps the rooms also have a "validity" period - and after 3 weeks this watchdog gave me a SPSR number again, saying that they probably lost the package. Only I had two of them before and then gave me 2 numbers again - it means he didn’t repackage anything, but just stupidly splashed a new batch of lazhi in the form of left tracking numbers.
velimirnov
Message#8
14.02.17, 15:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 115

* BlackGun555, she didn’t follow the seller’s stories but the tracker on Ali
Vladimir_Krasnodar
Message#9
14.02.17, 15:50
Experienced
[online]

Messages 464

* BlackGun555NDA.
But you had the same amount specified for 35 days, you did not receive the goods, then the age of money can be made without the seller’s consent. Yes?
BlackGun555
Message#10
14.02.17, 15:53
User
[offline]

Messages 71

BlackGun555, she didn’t go according to the seller’s stories, but the tracker on Ali

So I watched her "movement" on Ali. And she stood on the spot before departure. Yes, I do not know how you have there infa. Maybe everything is really good and there is no reason to worry. Maybe he sends to people who have paid a clean loot, without any "cashback" (like me))) and naturally why should he lose the extra 70-100 bucks ??? It goes to the one who does not bother because of this. (my version)
Vladimir_Krasnodar
Message#11
14.02.17, 15:54
Experienced
[online]

Messages 464

* BlackGun555Give advice to those who contacted this seller.
I think in 10 days to open a dispute if it will not be tracked in the emergency number.
Although Bruce said 1-3 and will be tracked. Well, it is clear what he said ... Well ...
BlackGun555
Message#12
14.02.17, 15:57
User
[offline]

Messages 71

But you had the same amount specified for 35 days, you did not receive the goods, then the age of money can be made without the seller’s consent. Yes?

I honestly did not quite figure it out (again, due to the fact that I had fallen into this for the first time in the entire history of purchases) But Barbos, in a letter, already promised me to return the money to the account. So while stupidly waiting. Let's say I calmed down and now, when I decided to postpone this purchase - I can wait a little for the return of the "prodigal presidents")))

Posted 02/14/2017 16:02:

Vladimir_Krasnodar @ 02.14.17, 15:54*
BlackGun555, Give advice to those who have contacted this seller.
I think in 10 days to open a dispute if it will not be tracked in the emergency number.
Although Bruce said 1-3 and will be tracked. Well, it is clear what he said ... Well ...

It is difficult to give advice. I just described my history of communication with this targash and let people decide for themselves how to be. There are other merchants there and maybe the situation at the moment is similar. But not the fact that in 2-4 weeks will be the same. Maybe they will plant 500 Chinese, and they will slap 10,000 projectors. And maybe even disgusting quality. So I went to the "stand buy")) It does not burn. Although of course so wanted so wanted .... ((
velimirnov
Message#13
14.02.17, 16:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 115

BlackGun555 @ 14.02.17, 15:53*
So I watched her "movement" on Ali. And she stood on the spot before departure. Yes, I do not know how you have there infa. Maybe everything is really good and there is no reason to worry. Maybe he sends to people who have paid a clean loot, without any "cashback" (like me))) and naturally why should he lose the extra 70-100 bucks ??? It goes to the one who does not bother because of this. (my version)

Here is what I see on the tracker right now:
2017-02-14 03:01:23 Outbound in sorting center
2017-02-13 21:23:11 Inbound in sorting center
2017-02-13 19:59:14 Accepted by carrier
2017-02-11 15:03:56 Waiting for pick up
Did you have a similar?

... I want to understand the situation)

Vladimir_Krasnodar @ 02.14.17, 15:54*
Give advice to those who contacted this seller.

If the parcel goes to the tracker and the waiting time has not yet come out, the aliexpress will not satisfy the money return requirements, referring to the same tracker - they will answer something like this: "the seller fulfilled his obligations - the parcel was sent on time not exceeding the order processing time and delivery time order has not yet come "
And do not forget one more thing - it used to be the case if you opened a dispute on aliexpress and a decision has already been made on this dispute, then you cannot open another dispute on this order! ... if these rules have not changed, then opening a dispute now and being refused - you lose further protection from the trading platform.
Vladimir_Krasnodar
Message#14
14.02.17, 16:44
Experienced
[online]

Messages 464

* velimirnovYes, but the dispute can not be closed by solving one problem!
If the track is not tracked for example 5-10 days, then you can and should open a dispute. Calling, of course, in a welder, in the SSSR, to communicate with Ali's support service. And based on the experience of the people of this forum to make a decision.

Post has been editedVladimir_Krasnodar - 14.02.17, 16:45
Reason for editing: Error
Vladimir_Krasnodar
Message#15
14.02.17, 16:49
Experienced
[online]

Messages 464

Maybe the truth is in cashbacks, promotions and double cashbacks.
Who is this discount coming from? With a pro or a Ali? What scheme ... Maybe the dog is buried here
BlackGun555
Message#16
14.02.17, 16:50
User
[offline]

Messages 71

2017-02-11 15:03:56 Waiting for pick up

I watched this inscription for 3 weeks. In my case, not a ride)) But the other inscriptions were somewhat different. So maybe not so bad.

Post has been editedBlackGun555 - 14.02.17, 16:52
velimirnov
Message#17
14.02.17, 16:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 115

* BlackGun555This inscription means that the electronic registration of the shipment has passed, but the shipment has not yet been accepted.
But in my case the package has been accepted and has already been sorted - was it in your case?

Posted 02/14/2017 4:55 PM:

* Vladimir_KrasnodarIn this situation, the dispute will be closed by the aliexpress itself
Vladimir_Krasnodar
Message#18
14.02.17, 16:58
Experienced
[online]

Messages 464

* velimirnovThat is, if the track is not tracked for 10 days, then this is not a reason to open a dispute or complaint?
BlackGun555
Message#19
14.02.17, 16:58
User
[offline]

Messages 71

BlackGun555, this inscription means that the electronic registration of departure has passed, but the administration has not yet been accepted.
But in my case the package has been accepted and has already been sorted - was it in your case?

Yes, I realized that the regin. I look at the following indicators - everything seems to be not bad and how the process goes. I was somewhat different. She hung on Peak Ape. I hope everything will come to you!))

Post has been editedBlackGun555 - 14.02.17, 16:59
Nodead
Message#20
14.02.17, 16:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 587
Check in: 07.08.08

In short, I bought a projector in 2 minutes)) there will be details now))
I signed off with Bintek Magaz - who dumped prices) in online chat - I say this and want it ...
he says Ok - gives a link to the Store: Projector Center - says take it ... I tell me I was promised a discount in VK 50 bakof - he says coupon 20 type and I will change prices for 30 - I say I have an ambush ... certificates ... I talked bosomly (like) I say give me a coupon for 50. I can not. I - let me refer to 750) - he - ok, but just pay faster, I changed the price for you! like running run (
I rushed to pay (having forgotten about cashback!) - and I also have a coupon for 15 bakof) - well, okay, 734 came out ... hurried a little - but oh well - I say, and I still had a coupon)) like sori) he says okay .... type write a photo / video review in VK. Well, that's the whole story ... he said that in stock and will send soon. Sori for spelling.

--------------------
Xiaomi
velimirnov
Message#21
14.02.17, 16:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 115

* Vladimir_KrasnodarYes, if the delivery time is not out, this is not a reason.

179 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 15:28