> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot Rainbow 2 - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (147)
DiscussionCubot Rainbow 2
PictureCubot Rainbow 2
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
CPU: MT6580A
3D accelerator: Mali-400 MP
Operating system: Android 7.0
RAM: 1 GB
Inner memory: 16 GB
Expansion Slots: MicroSD, support for cards up to 256 GB
Screen: 5 inches, Curved Glass, 2.5D curved display, resolution 1280x720 pixels
Frequencies 2G (GSM): 850/900/1800/1900 MHz 3G (WCDMA): 850/900/2100 MHz
Number of SIM cards: 2 microSIM
Wireless interfaces: WIFI (802.11 b / g / n), Bluetooth 4.0
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
Cameras: Front 5 MP. Rear (double) 13 Mp + 2 Mp Autofocus
Flash: Front and back
Battery capacity: 2350 mAh
Event Indicator: there is
Dimensions: 72 x 144 x 7.9 mm
Weight: 165 g

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Reviews
Firmware
TWRP, ROOT
TWRP 3.1.0 - (TWRP installation)
ROOT - (Installing TWRP, getting ROOT)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAmizon1000 - 13.12.17, 18:13
Reason for editing: Cap

Rep: (106)
* vodoo999 ,
Yeah, straight oil painting. In principle, all the disadvantages of iron expected, but in appearance, honestly thought it would be smart - yum. And I do not expect the camera. A reasonable question would be asked Kubota why the second rainbow, if there is one, even if the dual camera in your device is super fertilizer.

Rep: (24)
* vodoo999, possible examples of pictures in the daytime on the street? What is the external form of bad? Assembling a bad backlash / creaks?

Rep: (40)
* alex2black A couple of pages back, see my post, there is a box fotkal by phone (unpacking)

Rep: (1)
Today I received went .. we will test) although the pictures during the day pretty well, nothing you fotik sin ... time will tell. first impression norms phone for the money ... no backlash and no creaks anywhere else ... but what zalapyvali back cover that was evident since it gloss - buy pouch.

Post has been editedwolftmb_6803 - 07.04.17, 15:40

Rep: (6)
vodoo999 @ 07.04.17, 07:39*
alex2black, a few pages back, see my post, there is a box fotkal by phone (unpacking)

Bought children! 2 phones and they all like it and the camera and filming the video, no need to write so that the cheap Chinese view, it is not true!
Do not fasten vayfay catches fine! Shoot camera phone for this very prilichna.Snimal decompression from the second of the same phone!
Android 7.0 on board and no inhibitions I had not noticed.
Bought shares of birthday Ali Express brought in Ryazan for 7 days!
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 08.04.17, 22:35
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (32)
5th sent, received today. All the same, the first rainbow better filmed, can the software not finished, we'll see.

Rep: (0)
Hello, today pick up the phone at the post office, I decided to set up and discover the jamb, catches the network, occasionally appears and disappears, something could receive a sms, tried different SIM cards of different operators, all the same, when the network still appears when you try to send an SMS or call network immediately disappears. Firmware kind of like the last one, when you try to update over the air writes that last. What to do?

Rep: (70)
Yesterday has received the device. He drove me from the Mall in Moscow for 2 days. Well I can tell.
The first thing that strike the eye is the design. Close behind cubot inscription and externally it becomes similar to an apple 7+.
Of the advantages I can point the camera, it then fair 13mp. Without any interpolation. An expert in the second chamber has a uniquely! Make excellent portrait photos. Today, I will throw off a photo examples.
Android 7 course like much more. Not glitches or lags. Everything went smoothly. 1GB of memory is enough for me. Of the games that I downloaded, asfalt8 and grandfather went to the trigger 2 at maximum speed, the tanks on the average 50-60 fps. Sometimes it prosidaet 30 when mixing. But for the game comfortably. Not to say that the display is gorgeous straight. But he has a good margin of brightness and good color rendering. Plus mirofizhen feature that lets you customize the display by itself. Wi fi works fine. 3Glovit where not catch my iPhone. Separately, about the speaker will say it here alone, but it is loud and clear. No wheezing or ripeny at maximum volume there.
Of the minuses I note only a small heat when playing demanding games. I was able to measure, issued 38 В°. That is not very much, and I'll tell you. Some write Mark! And you do not assume that the glossy cover will lyapatsya? But the second negative thought. I like a real girl like heaps of beautiful cheholchike. And then bummer. Since the model was published in last month, the Chinese did not have time to rivet it covers and panels. If there is something they are terribly ublyudskie and expensive for the Chinese market. Here's a turned position. There will be questions write to qms

Post has been editedAziza199568 - 08.04.17, 07:08

A bugs from EEPROM found only dialer that generates an error and takes off in 10 seconds after start. I solved the problem installing a third-party dialer.

Rep: (0)
Very strange, I came with the phone on the street and it worked, the house does not want to catch the network, although other phones do not have problems, it may interfere with any interference from any devices? I turn off the Wi fi router, but it did not help.

Rep: (53)
Aziza199568 @ 04/08/17, 06:04*
Of the advantages I can point the camera, it then fair 13mp.

This is how you define it?

* kirich46 , Maybe I'm not stupid and understand where and 8MP interpolation to 13. And where honest 13. Too many Chinese smarts passed through my hands

* Aziza1,99568,
Aziza199568 @ 04/08/17, 8:04 *
Today, I will throw off a photo examples.

And where is the promised pictures? )

Post has been editedandroman67 - 08.04.17, 21:42

Rep: (19)
Got a phone today ... review will form later. In the Engineering Bay could only get through the application codes have not helped ...

Posted on 08/04/2017, 21:48:

By the way, I realized that the only indicator led blue

Post has been editedButkap - 08.04.17, 23:33
Reason for editing: Found a way to go to inzhenerku

Rep: (1047)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Cubot �
From now on, take effect.Android Device Section Rules

Rep: (53)
Aziza199568 @ 04/08/17, 19:08*
maybe I'm not stupid and understand where and 8MP interpolation to 13

So I ask to explain, from what you have done such a conclusion.

For example I have information that the camera had 8MP, comparative tests show Vernee Thor, Thor photographs better.

But with the store page information, and after the test I am quite inclined to believe her.
Camera: back camera 8.0MP (SW 13.0MP) + 2.0MP with AF and flashlight + front camera 2.0MP (SW 5.0MP)

Post has been editedkirich46 - 08.04.17, 23:46

Rep: (2)
A bugs from EEPROM found only dialer that generates an error and takes off in 10 seconds after start. I solved the problem installing a third-party dialer.

It's not a bug, and the information recorded is not in the format contacts. If they fix the dialer will operate as intended.

* kirich46 I personally bought in cubot official shop, and there is other information once. Secondly you please do not wait if you have one camera 13mp and the other 13 megapixel identical pictures. On an iPhone with an 8 megapixel pictures a lot better, but do not in a quantity of MP, and operture and aperture, as well as no small importance and the software affected. The product of-indicated 13mp + 2MP main and 5 megapixel front. So I trust more to these sources. Battery here longer claimed by the way. Metering yusb tester. 2450 came out. The difference is great, but it's better than a permanent underweight such as in Doodge.

Posted 04/09/2017, 4:48:

* nmskegor , thanks. It helped. Overwritten, it became all the rules.

Posted 04/09/2017, 4:49:

* Butkap , * Butkap , But only blue

Posted 04/09/2017, 4:51:

* androman67 Sorry last night did not work. Today we go with the child to the zoo. Just make photos

Post has been editedAziza199568 - 09.04.17, 07:18

* kirich46, On devicespecifications 13 megapixel camera, though with not a bad diaphragm 2.0. ???

* androman67 , that's what I'm talking about. All official sources worth 13 + 2 and 5MP. Here are a few days ago received Bluboo maiya max. So there on the box indicated 13 and 8. But in fact 8 and 5. official store confirms this. And if we compare the Maya fotkaet worse. Compares Radugu2 and Samsung j5 2016. As for me on a rainbow shoots better.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/01/20, 3:10