Teclast X5 Pro - Purchase and Accessories

Rep: (206)
Teclast X5 Pro - buy and accessories
Discussion | Purchase and accessories
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Where can one buy
How to get a tablet and what to check immediately after unpacking
  1. In connection with the frequent cases of theft of equipment by Russian Post employees, I recommend at least not to put the name and signature in the notice before inspecting the package for opening, also ask you to weigh the tablet, there should not be a significant discrepancy with the weight indicated when checking the track on the Russian Post website. If everything is correct, then in principle you can put a signature and take the tablet home. Although some write that it is better to open the tablet in the compartment (sometimes there is a special table under the camera), then think for yourself.
  2. Record the unpacking of the tablet on the video, at the beginning of the recording, show the package on the camera from all sides, let the track and the piece of paper with the recipient's address get into focus.
  3. After opening the box, inspect the case for damage and dents (the tablet should not go out of the frame), if you suddenly find a defect, bring this place closer so that you can clearly see it.
  4. In the same video, turn on the tablet, let Windows boot. If you want to open a dispute in the plans due to unlicensed Win10 - in advance, save yourself with a flash drive, write down the produkey on it.
  5. If you wish, you can check: connect to Wi-Fi (preserve a point in advance, you can distribute from a smartphone), the work of the card reader, ports, camera, sound, power supply (charging is in progress), the display is broken pixels (it's not a fact that you win the argument because of several broken) by the program [attachment = "8601694: dead pixel test.exe"], the operating time and the number of SSD inclusions through the crystal disk info
  6. These are basic checks. Do not immediately confirm receipt of the goods. It is advisable to actively use it for a week or two (just don’t miss the deadline for order protection)
Good video examplefromSaymon_xxx.
Price history
03/17/17 on Gearbest for $ 450 (about 50 pieces, sale)
01/10/17 appeared on BangGood for $ 596 (pre-order)
12/21/16 tablet appeared on Gearbest for $ 596 (pre-order)

Post has been editeddim565 - 22.03.17, 10:36

Rep: (6)
* Isylka,
Well, someone was lucky) in the new year I ordered x3 for ali, so for almost 4 months the dispute was on, because they sent a 16c tb ... Well, after that I somehow got tired of waiting and decided to swim a little more and take it to a safe place and from where it would come quickly; )

Rep: (1)
* PRO100TaPoK, Yes, mine should try to take where there is paypal, even if a couple of thousand more expensive, but then there will be less headache.

Rep: (6)
* Isylka,
Well, you can do that;)

Rep: (0)
As a result, I make a refund. I think they thought that $ 475 is very cheap. And they decided to freeze my order. Because then the price tag was above about $ 500.

As a result, I now have a useless keyboard, a debate on a stick and a week of picking Chinese brains.

Lucky for those who could defeat this girbest.

* inkie2k,
Well, I think you just need to open a ticket about Klava and then in the mail just refuse to receive it and they will send it back.

* Isylka , the ticket is already open on the clave.

And did someone order a cover for the subject, at least some? eghere

Rep: (849)

Can I take for 32 tablet + Claudia from here?
http://s.aliexpress.com/2qqMvINj

* mark99, I think that quite, they even ship from a warehouse in Russia, you can try. Although the price of girbest is not it cheaper?

Post has been editedIsylka - 19.05.17, 01:50

Rep: (3)
Guys, hello, tell me - why doesn’t it allow me to order from the girbest in the nearest castle? (tablet and keyboard)

We are very sorry, no shipping method is suitable for your order. If it contains batteries, e-cig products, or items over 100cm length, please un-select them, then view available shipping options.

Rep: (3)
Yes, there generally sending a month of current is possible!

Dispatch: Ships between Jul 23 - Aug 1

I didn’t get to the tuning of the cooling system (СО), but to increase the “usability” I took a folding stand. I share a review:
Great stand for our large and heavy tablet. The rear rack has a rubber base, holds the tablet on the table with confidence, does not slip. The width of the front legs is changed and fixed, so that it can be set without pressing the button both horizontally and vertically! Easy to read! This is one of the main advantages of a tablet with a laptop. The distance from the tablet to the table is 2 cm, in the vertical position, you can try to connect the corner connectors to the ports or turn the tablet upside down. The back skin has a wide button for changing the angle and fixing it. The weight of the stand is 300 grams. Well packaged, there is a case. Delivery 26 days. With the last high cashback of 8%, about 550 rubles came out.

And a little film in reserve. It is quite good, but so far I'm not going to glue, I will live on the original)

Links and photos under the "hood")

Photo report about stand and films

I ordered from an official in Ali, shipments via the Netherlands, at first I was confused by the weight of the package 607gr., On arrival in Russia, the addressee Alexey Shabalin was displayed, and this is not me, i.e. Alien track. Two weeks have already passed since the payment, it seems that the tablet has not yet been sent to me, but in order to hold the order, they gave the alien track. It turned out I was not the only such client. The seller is still silent, but from the reviews I already know that he will write to me “Dear friend, We are so sorry for you, creating problems. We really hope that all of our customers can receive their packages on time. But the situation on the road sometimes happens, and this is the problem of the transport company. You can contact us so that we can fix this problem together. The best attitude, Teclast Official Store. " I regret not reading the general reviews of the store. I will open a dispute. A lot of lost time, and the tablet went up by 2 sput.

Rep: (2)
Friends, I’ll buy a native keyboard in good condition. Maybe someone is selling?

Guys. On the keyboard. As I understand it, there are some names of connectors like TL T5. So here. For some reason, keyboards are worth overdrive, or rather 6500 thousand. Found a Keyboard on x5 pro for 500 rubles. I ordered, I'm waiting. I was looking for a catch and realized that there are some kind of convex connectors and not flat ones. So, no one knows whether it is possible to somehow modify them? If you just cut off these convex cylinders or something.

OrionNebulaPDA @ 06/28/18, 02:07*
Guys. On the keyboard. As I understand it, there are some names of connectors like TL T5. So here. For some reason, keyboards are worth overdrive, or rather 6500 thousand. Found a Keyboard on x5 pro for 500 rubles. I ordered, I'm waiting. I was looking for a catch and realized that there are some kind of convex connectors and not flat ones. So, no one knows whether it is possible to somehow modify them? If you just cut off these convex cylinders or something.

Throw off the link to Klava, you need to see the difference.

* Henkaki,
Teclast Original New X5 Pro Docking Keyboard Case Only For 12.2 Inch TL-T5 Detachable Keyboard With Magnetic Docking
http: //s.aliexpress.co…3yy? fromSns = Copy

In stock original new Teclast x5 Pro dock keyboard case for only 12.2 inch
http://s.aliexpress.com/uI3Uvu2q?fromSns=Copyto Clipboard

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.06.18, 10:30

OrionNebulaPDA @ 06/28/18, 10:59*
Teclast Original New X5 Pro Docking Keyboard Case Only For 12.2 Inch TL-T5 Detachable Keyboard With Magnetic Docking
http: //s.aliexpress.co…3yy? fromSns = Copy

In stock original new Teclast x5 Pro dock keyboard case for only 12.2 inch
http://s.aliexpress.com/uI3Uvu2q?fromSns=Copyto Clipboard

I don’t know what you were going to saw there? I went with the tablet the same clave, all convex cylinders get into their grooves as it should)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedHenkaki - 28.06.18, 14:14
Reason for editing: Photo

Rep: (42)
Moreover, these 5 contacts - the usual usb2 otg almost certainly :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/08/19, 11:06