> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

766 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Meizu M5 - Firmware
Magnifikus
Message#1
11.02.17, 09:15
- = S = -
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3448
Check in: 18.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Meizu M5 - Firmware
PictureM5
Description | Discussion | Games and Applications for Meizu devices | Owners Club Meizu M5 | Meizu Device Owners Club | Camera talk | Flyme account | Power consumption (autonomy) | Firmware

Important information!
Do not change the 4G frequency bands in the engineering menu - IMEI flies!
Explanation of the firmware and their update
No bootloader unlock
Explanation of password-protected archives

Drivers and Utilities

Drivers are integrated into the firmware. They are installed either automatically when the phone is connected to the Computer using a cable (on Windows 8.1 OS), or using the Built-in CD-ROM option, which is called from the list of connections in the notification panel curtain. Do not forget thatUSB debugging must be enabled. You can enable in the settings menu / specials. features / for developers.

Firmware

What is a firmware image
We call the firmware image the “system” section flashed through Flash Fire (roughly speaking folder)
Pro OTA updates
What is the best firmware?
The best firmware will be the one that will show itself better on your smartphone, but in fact they are all the same, +/- so to speak.
If you read a couple of pages after the release of the next firmware, you come to the conclusion that they are all getting better and better.
However, after the next release it becomes clear that the penultimate was like everything and not like the last, and so on all the way. Pure water is subjective.
It all depends on the manner of using the phone, everyone has different tasks, no one will give you a concrete answer to these questions. Look in the signatures of the long-livers of the forum, or try to test the firmware yourself for 2-3 days.
Difference between firmware "G" and "Y"
Index G (Explanation: Global) = International
  • Contains all languages
  • Some features of Flyme are disabled, for example, downloading free music. Also removed Chinese services
  • Initially, only for international phones (it is possible to bypass the ban)

Index Y (Interpretation: YunOS) = Chinese

• Works only on device with Chinese ID
  • It goes without the Google Play application store and its services
  • It already has its own pre-installed application store and themes and several Chinese applications.
  • There are Chinese services, such as free music downloads, etc.

• Not all languages ​​are present in this firmware (mostly varieties of Chinese and English, Russian and other languages ​​are absent)

International firmware
In the international firmware there are Russian and Ukrainian languages, many Chinese chips are cut out

Beta - for testing
Stable - Stable

Chinese firmware

Modifications of official firmware
Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Useful
miscellanea

Sound

Solving problems with the arrival of notifications

Interface customization

Survey Screenshots
Which firmware is better. Completed 09/08/2017
Attached Image
Attached Image

We express special gratitude for the design of the caps uv.visitov2013

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 25.03.19, 21:35
Reason for editing: Flyme 6.3.0.3A
grand_ua
Message#22
04.01.17, 01:56
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1222
Check in: 15.04.11
Pocophone F1 6/64

reinfo2 @ 04.01.17, 00:39*
I tried to pour, issued it -

I already wrote above that the firmware itself, I suppose, was notFlyme 5.2.10.3Y, and Flyme 5.2.10.0Y because it’s a different markup, the authorsystem.imgdid port withFlyme 5.2.10.3Ywith this firmware and so on ... As if so, and what firmware do you have right now?

--------------------
Crooked hands need help
reinfo2
Message#23
04.01.17, 01:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 03.01.13
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Grand_ua @ 04.01.17, 00:56*
I already wrote above that I myself admitted that the firmware itself was not Flyme 5.2.10.3Y, but Flyme 5.2.10.0Y because different markup, by system.img did the port with Flyme 5.2.10.3Y with this firmware and so on ... As if so, and what firmware do you have right now?
worth Flyme 5.2.10.3Y
kitkat121
Message#24
14.01.17, 23:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 505
Check in: 28.11.14
Meizu M3 Note 2/16

I will write my guide on the Russification, as I did:
1. In our device, the developer mode is enabled by default, so we immediately follow the settings in there and look for “Accessibility”. Scroll down and find "Developer options". Immediately the first item "USB debugging" click and agree "Yes" after that the button turned blue, great!
(Then I, at my discretion, flipped to the item "Verify apps over USB" squeezed - turned on the button, it turned blue)
2. Download from the Play Market or from here "MoreLocal2"application and install.
3. Connect the device to the computer, and lowering the curtain of notifications click on the USB icon (notification of connection). A window will open in which the connection modes, click on the word "Built-in CD-ROM", wait 10 seconds. Disconnect the device from the computer.
4. On the computer, open the device manager (Right-click on the icon "My Computer" - "Management" - "Device Manager"). We connect the smart, and the "Other devices" - "ADB Interface" item with a yellow pointer (no driver) will appear in the manager. If everything is so, well, continue!
5. Downloading the program "ADB_Driver"Run as administrator. In its interface, the device name" Meizu M5 "will be displayed, click on it and click" Install "at the bottom right.
If all actions on Windows 8 and newer, then most likely after clicking "Install", a window will open asking you to restart the computer with disabling the mandatory driver signature verification. You need to click on the button that starts with "Go, ..." (I don’t remember exactly). After this, a reboot will follow (smart is better to disconnect from the PC for now), further actions are described here "Disable mandatory driver signature verification "
After the launch of the operating system, we again connect the smartphone, run the samethe program, click on the device in the list and click "Install" The driver will be installed. In the "Device Manager" at the top appears "... ADB Device" - "Android Composite ADB Interface"
6. You may need to restart the smartphone and computer to do this. (I did not have to, for this, you can first skip this item, and return if something goes wrong further)
7. Downloading the program "adb", unzip it, get the folder" adb ", move it to the root of any local disk, I had it with drive" C "
8. Run the command prompt on behalf of the administrator, enter "cd C: / adb /"if the folder" adb "in the root of the drive" C ", enter the command"adb devices"lines will appear, in the end there should be a line beginning with" 611 ... ", this indicates that the device has been defined.
All the time we are looking at the smartphone, at a certain stage a pop-up window should pop up confirming permission to change parameters via ADB from your PC (in other words, a notification will pop up, click "ok")
Next, the command "adb shell"-" Enter "appears a line with the icon ... $ (as in the Linux terminal). Next, the command"pm list packages morelocale"-" Enter, "Next command"pm grant jp.co.c_lis.ccl.morelocale android.permission.CHANGE_CONFIGURATION"-" Enter ". You can close the command line and disconnect the smart from the PC.
9. In the smartphone, we launch the Locale (MoreLocal2) application, look for the Russian language, click on it, it will be seen that something has happened in the system.
10. Reboot the smartphone, and everything that could be transferred will be transferred :) Do not forget to disable in the settings "Accessibility" - "Developer options" - "USB debugging"

Post has been editedkitkat121 - 17.01.17, 14:14
Reason for editing: In the header
DimeDrol434
Message#25
22.01.17, 15:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 199
Check in: 04.12.12
Meizu M5 3/32

* bogdano64,
doesn't it work like that?

Option (without computer)

1. The firmware file "update.zip" should be placed in the root of the internal memory.
2. Turn off the phone.
3. Hold the "power + volume up" buttons to enter the "recovery"
4. Choose or not "clear data" "clear data" and click "next" "next"
We are stitching.

(c) Olegusss

Post has been editedDimeDrol434 - 22.01.17, 18:08

--------------------
Google Nexus ONE + BlackBerry 9650, Meizu m3s, Fiio X1, Meizu M5.
grand_ua
Message#26
22.01.17, 16:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1222
Pocophone F1 6/64

My friend, write a beautiful instruction! I will be very obliged to you! And, I think, I am not the only one. How to enter the drain of the recovery, how to sew the sixth beta ...?

How to sew? I relaxed after Samsung ... Like an arch or through FT?

Meizu M5 - Discussion (Post by grand_ua # 56765098)
M5 Pro 5.2.10.0G
I entered a fly account under my login (there is also a m2 mini) and I don’t understand what is synchronization, root, etc.
Or do you need to register for a new phone?

After the firmware for a newer firmware in the Flaim account there will be a switch)) Yes and Set the Flame 6

--------------------
Crooked hands need help
Johnsssss
Message#27
22.01.17, 16:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 273
Check in: 31.08.14
Meizu M5 3/32

How to enter the drain of the recovery, how to sew the sixth beta ...?

This has already been discussed, there everything is simple: you hold down the volume + and power, as you release the logo. There is a stock recovery. At the root of the phone you update.zip beforehand. Then, if necessary, tick off Clear data, in which all the left data in the firmware itself will be deleted, that is, bare firmware. If you want to leave the data you do not put a tick!
hant21
Message#28
22.01.17, 16:03
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2190
Check in: 01.08.11
Apple iPhone XR

Grand_ua @ 01/22/17, 3:00 p.m.*
After the firmware for a newer firmware in the Flaim account there will be a switch)) Yes and Set the Flame 6

That's why advising people with globals to put 6 flames? Firstly, why do they need Chinese firmware, and secondly, how do you order them to roll back if you need to roll back?

Post has been editedhant21 - 22.01.17, 16:03

--------------------
Apple iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 6G,iPad Mini, iPad Air 2, Meizu M5, iPhone XR
grand_ua
Message#29
22.01.17, 20:48
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1222
Pocophone F1 6/64

* Saffering
* JohnSSSSS,
So guys, I write once, do not update if you are not sure. FirmwareFlyme 5.2.10.3Y and Flyme 6.7.1.17These are different firmware and are installed through the recovery.
- 1. If you have Flyme 5.2.10.0-1-2-3Y firmware, you need to update it strictly on the next firmware that has an indexY;
- 2. If you have Flyme 5.2.10.0G firmware, you do not need to update itin no caseon Flyme 5.2.10.3Y or Flyme 6.7.1.17 thisglobalfirmware;
- 3. If you want Flyme 6.7.1.17 Beta call, see item 1, then put bet withclear databecause there may be bugs. But prepare for the fact that there will be no Russian. google language and store

DOGS: there will be questions all there is in the subject in my posts} -)

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 27.01.17, 14:37

--------------------
Crooked hands need help
Johnsssss
Message#30
22.01.17, 20:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 273
Meizu M5 3/32

If you have firmware Flyme 5.2.10.0-1-2-3Y you need to update strictly on the next firmware which is with index Y

I have already flashed from 5.2.10.0Y right before Flyme 6.7.1.17 and everything seems to be fine, well, it did not recover, of course) I put Google Market - it works)
Saffering
Message#31
22.01.17, 21:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599
Check in: 25.07.13
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

The firmware Flyme 5.2.10.3Y and Flyme 6.7.1.17 are different firmware and are installed through recovery.

all right different, I can’t go backwards have flown off, zashib

Post has been editedSaffering - 22.01.17, 21:08
grand_ua
Message#32
27.01.17, 15:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1222
Pocophone F1 6/64

So guys, I writeagain, do not upgrade if you are not sure. FirmwareFlyme 5.2.10.3YandFlyme 6.7.1.17These are different firmware and are installed through the recovery.
- 0.0 - Do not buy Meizu M5 because YunOS based firmware forCHINESEPeople without Russian and Google services. Wait for the official start of sales.
- 0. OnM5From China there is Russification and Google Play, but after flashing it is erased, it is partially treated, all posts are ina hatTopics;
- 1. If you have firmwareFlyme 5.2.10.0-1-2-3Yneed to update on the firmware that is with the indexY;
- 2. If you have firmwareFlyme 5.2.10.0G- This is a global firmware, you do not need to update it in any way onFlyme 5.2.10.3YorFlyme 6.7.1.17;
- 3. If u wantFlyme 6.7.1.17Beta call me, see item 1, then put the bet withclear databecause there may be bugs. But prepare for the fact that there will be no Russian. language and shopGoogle play
- 4. To balance the discharge of a smartphone,necessarilyregister a Flyme account and disable synchronization in it, but at the same time, the autonomy of the smartphone is not balanced;
- 5. Ruta on this smartphoneNOTdo not poke around just make it worse;
- 6. Do not make any manipulations withLTE bandsIMEI flies and your M5 will turn intopumpkin }-)
- 7. Any manipulations with smarftoncrooked hands} -) turns the smartphone intopumpkin !!

DOGS: there will be questions all there is in the subject in my posts

Post has been editedgrand_ua - 29.01.17, 13:13

--------------------
Crooked hands need help
Johnsssss
Message#33
27.01.17, 16:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 273
Meizu M5 3/32

hant21 @ 01/27/17, 19:24*
Nonsense, you can safely jump from 0 to 3 immediately

I confirm! And in the reverse order I also flashed it with Beta on 5.2.10.1Y without any problems!
dnsspb
Message#34
27.01.17, 16:35
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 08.04.09

hant21 @ 27.01.17, 16:24*
Nonsense, you can safely jump from 0 to 3 immediately

I confirm, after the stock 0Y, I accidentally flashed beta 6, then rolled back to 3Y. With wipe - there were no problems.
Saffering
Message#35
27.01.17, 16:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

* dnsspbListen and you can even download their downloaders just on the video there the other downloader can use it on the video?
dnsspb
Message#36
27.01.17, 16:41
User
[offline]

Messages 73

you can even download their downloaders just on the video there the other downloader can use it on the video

what do you mean by bootloader? bootloader? or firmware program?
Saffering
Message#37
27.01.17, 16:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

what do you mean by bootloader? bootloader? or firmware program?

firmware program.
eskin.a.1992
Message#38
27.01.17, 16:50
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 27.04.16

This is really Ali Netcom Public Edition Flyme 5.2.10.0Y firmware, I think this is a flash firmware
Saffering
Message#39
27.01.17, 16:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 599
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

Yes, this is the firmware for the Chinese flash tool, you need to download it and try to install it on the training video, as I understand it, at the expense of these firmware
gajteroff
Message#40
27.01.17, 17:14
GRANDFATHER
[offline]

Messages 891
Check in: 22.09.12
Apple iPhone X

Is there an official with a Russian? firmware. and then put the fly 6 and it turned out there is no Russian for him yet. Yes, and not get the root. strange apparatus. even the system root is not

--------------------
Intel Core i3 8100, 3600 MHz | | Asus Prime Z370-P LGA 1151 v-2 | 16 GB DDR4 | ASUS ROG AMD RX 480 8 Gb | iMac 13.8, macOS 10.14.5 beta
iPhone X 64 Gb iOs 12.3 ||
"The machine is more than a living being - Grievous, although it is more dangerous because of this." (Yoda)
dnsspb
Message#41
27.01.17, 17:15
User
[offline]

Messages 73

firmware program.

I personally do not understand what to download there - too dofig everything, I don’t understand Chinese. Plus, I don't even have a Windows on hand to check what I downloaded. so, apparently, will have to do it not only me.

I searched according to LRDZT v1.33, which can be seen in the video, found some changelog from someChinese office

they can download something there, which most likely will prove to be just a utility for firmware :) it hangs in the ball that I brought.
Meizu

766 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.30.19, 07:14