Teamspeak 3 | Voice chat on the Internet using VoIP technology

Rep: (2175)
Teamspeak 3

Teamspeak 3 instructions

Attached Image
Description :
    TeamSpeak 3 (TS3) - a program that allows gamers negotiate during online battles and multiplayer games from around the world on computers.
operating system : Windows XP / 7 / 8-8.1 / 10 / Linux / OS X
Homepage : https://www.teamspeak.com/
Opportunities
  • connection to existing or creating their own channels (rooms) for communication to the server;
  • Conference participants moderation;
  • built-in text chat and audio system notifications about actions on the channel;
  • users can transfer files to each other;
  • microphone and speakers can be turned off by pressing a dedicated button on the top panel;
  • Users can be added to your contact list;
  • is a function to record conversations;
  • normalization of audible sound;
  • TeamSpeak appearance can be changed with themes and icons;
  • to expand the functionality you can connect external plugins.

TeamSpeak is a virtual multi-channel radio, allows you to organize talks at the same time several people in a conference call. And you can participate in the conversation to all users at once, or set to one time, only one person could talk time.
TeamSpeak during installation you will be prompted to install the add-in for Overwolf games. After the first run wizard opens "Wizard", which will help set up the program for the first connection to a voice server. Here you will be able to come up with a nickname for yourself, assign hot keys and calibrate the microphone. TeamSpeak for communication in addition to the microphone you will also need a headset or speakers.
In addition to gamers, TeamSpeak 3 also used by companies to organize virtual meetings and negotiations between employees. With built encryption algorithms with a high degree of protection and the possibility of setting a password on the communication channel negotiating parties may exchange confidential information without fear of its leakage.
One of the features TeamSpeak - economical consumption of computer resources and network traffic (which is very important in online games). Data transfer is carried out only during the conversation, the rest of the traffic is not consumed.
The program has two versions - Client and Server. If you plan to connect to communicate to an existing server, you will need to install the version of "Client".
Theme Rules
  • Do not break spelling, write correctly.
  • Do not distribute unverified or false information!
  • Instead of the words "Thank you" usePicture
  • If you have less than 15 messages - click on the button.Pictureon the message where you were helped, and write thanks.
  • Messages violatingForum RulesandRules section "My computer"will be deleted!
  • Do not impose your opinion - just recommend!
  • When answering the topic justify your answer. Otherwise, the message can be regarded as stuffing posts and deleted! And the author of the post is punished in accordance withRules section "My Computer"
  • Warez software for PC, as well as the OS itself, is forbidden on the forum!

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 10.02.17, 16:19

Rep: (1)
I have the same problem, just not in Teamspeak, and in Skype. When talking with a friend on Skype and start coming any messages or playing music, he still hears in the air as if playing on the speakers. Although only sound in the headphones, overhead headphones, big - microphone is built into the headphones.

Rep: (0)
In general, the problem seems to be solved :)
In the first place we go to Realtek settings manager, select the microphone, click Advanced settings device, select "Mute domestic output device when an external" and "Divide all input jacks as independent input devices."
Further, it is already possible and magnifies the microphone is not playing no nonsense :)

Rep: (0)
I apologize if I did not write back, the first time I write insavagemessiahzine.com.

So tell me.
Prompt, you can add auto fill bookmark name?
Auto filling of the name know the example below
ts3server:? // address port = your & nickname = name

Variant without port

ts3server:? // address & nickname = name

Who does not know this clickable links (inserted in the browser) to run mc and connection.

A short, it is necessary that when a link connects to the server and adds bookmarks already specified server name.

Rep: (211)
M
The topic is closed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 9:59