Talking Cat Emma - My Virtual Pet [WP7] | [Other] Talking animal, games for children

Rep: (0)
Talking Cat Emma - My Virtual Pet
Version: 1.0
Genre: Other

Last update of the game in the header:10.02.2017

Attached Image

Description:
Talking animals and virtual pets got a new member! My Talking Cat Emma is a virtual pet that everyone will adore! Download the game and enjoy!

Someone might say that this virtual pet is a game, like any other cat game. You have a talking animal that you need to feed, bathe and take care of. When your virtual pet is rested, you can also play mini-games for children. But this game for kids is more than that. Virtual cat Emma is not like other talking animals. Even if you don’t like virtual pets and animal games, you’ll make an exception for this. That's why:

Features:
    - After you accept the talking animal, you can give it a name.
    - A virtual cat is actually a talking animal, and that means you can listen to the cat repeating your words.
    - Emma will grow as you take care of her; she will even get a birthday cake
    - Be careful: if you do not pay attention to your pet, the virtual cat will be sick
    - Nail salon - let the talking cat look beautiful
    - Time for brushing teeth - pet's teeth should be clean and healthy
    - play the violin - become the violin maestro
    - Dress up games - you can change everything in this game as you like
    - Special section - pictures coloring for kids
    - Mini-games cats - different games for children that help improve attention, coordination and memory
    - Counting sheep - or mice, whenever a cat cannot fall asleep
    - If you want to brag about your virtual pet, you can share screenshots or achievements on many social networks.

Homepage: https://www.peaksel.com/en/%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%80%D1%82%D1%83%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D1 % 8B% D0% B5 +% D0% BF% D0% B8% D1% 82% D0% BE% D0% BC% D1% 86% D1% 8B /% D0% BC% D0% BE% D1% 8F-% D0 % B3% D0% BE% D0% B2% D0% BE% D1% 80% D1% 8F% D1% 89% D0% B0% D1% 8F-% D0% BA% D0% BE% D1% 88% D0% BA% D0% B0-% D1% 8D% D0% BC%

Download:
Marketplace Web: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/store/p/emma-the-cat-virtual-pet-games-for-kids/9n86bj455s0b

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/08/19, 3:18 p.m.