> Important!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

266 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Honor 6X - Firmware
KabancheG
Message#1
08.02.17, 08:27
I want in the USSR. It was good there
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 15872
Check in: 20.11.14

Honor 6X - Firmware
PictureBLN-DL00, BLN-DL10, BLN-TL00, BLN-TL10, BLN-AL10, BLN-AL20, BLN-AL30, BLN-AL40, BLN-L21, BLN-L22, BLN-L24, BLN-L41, BLN- L61
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage � | Honor 6X Owners Club � | Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset � | Modification and decorations � | Unlocking Huawei & Honor Device Downloader � | Huawei Firmware Finder (Team MT) � | Firmware � | Themes for Huawei Emotion UI

Important!Start reading the topic with this!

For those who use the program Huawei Firmware Finder to update the firmware:
Huawei made changes to the process of installing the firmware. Now the firmware passes the online check before installation. If during the installation of the firmware you get "authentication failure", then this firmware cannot be installed on this machine at the moment, you need to wait. We have not yet found a way around this test. You need to wait until your imei will be listed to receive this firmware, or make it "accessible to all"

Anyone who received the bootloader unlock code - MUST save it !!!
you will need it again and again

Drivers and Utilities
  • HiSuite- a utility for synchronization, backup and much more from the company Huawei (contains the drivers ADB and MTP)
  • Huawei Update Extractor-A utility to unpack the original update package UPDATE.APP -Instructions for use
  • HUAWEI Multi-Tool-utility frominside! outand its commands for firmware recovery, opening the bootloader, obtaining root rights, changing localization, models, and other things!
  • Adb run-utility to manage Android, ADB tools.
  • Huawei Firmware Finder-program to search for official firmware on the update server with a common online base of firmware Huawei and Honor.

Ruth and Recovery
Official firmware
Important information!
Firmware on the seventh android, consist of several files, so you can not flash them with three buttons! Updates arrive when a SIM card is inserted into the phone!
EMUI 4.1
EMUI 5.0
Rollback
Backups Android 7. Be careful, they are not installed on Android 6. Only while on Android 7 you can use them.
Service firmware

Custom firmware
Instructions
miscellanea

Topics Curator - Dron-AGP

Post has been editedKabancheG - 22.04.19, 07:14
Reason for editing: OmniRom (Android 9) on the BLN-L21
RechtsAnwalt
Message#22
10.02.17, 14:28
MEIN HERZ BRENNT ...
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3670
Check in: 02.10.10

M
Subject moved to subsectionHonor
From now on, this topic is fully operational.Resource Rulesand Rules section "Android - Firmware".
I recommend to refrain from flooding and offtopic.
I hope for understanding and pleasant communication!

--------------------
Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar!
ftor1986
Message#23
10.02.17, 14:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 152
Check in: 03.03.13
Honor 9 lite

acTpo @ 10.02.17, 14:02*
poked on the phone in Themes (there you just need to enter the account to access the download of new topics)

And how to use the account to download new topics. On the PCT, it seems that the themes are preinstalled and new ones are not downloaded online.
xxxtaz
Message#24
10.02.17, 15:06
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1201
Check in: 21.01.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* ftor1986,Login to huawei account on the phone (Settings ->Login)

--------------------
KabancheG
Message#25
10.02.17, 15:52
[offline]

Messages 15872

Custom firmware fromKangVip
based on firmwareBLN-B150. EMUI 4.1

Installation
  1. Make a backup of the regular program "backup copies"
  2. upload the firmware archive to the CD or to the internal memory of the phone
  3. Make wipes in TvRP of everything except cd and vn memory and the data section
  4. flash the kang archive.
  5. boot into the system
  6. after loading (from 1 min to 15) phone restore from "backup"
About firmware
Customized stock firmware. A new item K-rom appears in the settings menu. Settings in English. It is possible to russify them by flashing the Russification patch via TWRP from the donor’s device (screens from the donor as well). There is also a TWRP from KangVip (English and whale languages)
Screenshots of settings in Russian
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Download
Firmware
TWRP
Attached fileRus_Kang_6X.zip(4.3 MB)
-patch Russifier (thanks for talkingKinkara kep2008

We put at your own risk. Do not forget about backup

Post has been editedkaban2807 - 14.05.17, 20:37
Reason for editing: data section

--------------------
The womb of Tiamat !!! I will teach you how to collect dates correctly !!! (Creole son Creole)
Ball, you're a dunce!

DMulti-Tool for HUAWEI and HONOR
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#26
10.02.17, 15:53
Team MT staff
[offline]

Messages 16215
Check in: 18.04.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

* kaban2807, Kang still recommends data not to wipe.

--------------------
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#27
10.02.17, 15:56
Team MT staff
[offline]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

* kaban2807, Yes, I always wipe myself: D just added to complete the picture

--------------------
oxy
Message#28
10.02.17, 21:21
No choice left
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 11951
Check in: 30.11.11
Honor 10 Lite HRY-LX1

M
Dear fellow flashing!
I remind everyone that in this topic are allResource RulesandRules section "Android - Firmware".
I warn you that for violations of these rules, punishment will be imposed indicating the points violated ...
Therefore, I propose to refrain from flooding and offtopic. I hope for understanding.
Messages that are not related to this topic have been deleted.

--------------------
9.0.1.167 (C461E8R1P11)
KabancheG
Message#29
10.02.17, 21:43
[offline]

Messages 15872

[ROM] [Stock] [Android 7.0] [EMUI 5.0] [BLN-L21C432B342] [Europe] [OTA]
Beta

changelog- google translation and description
Huawei developed EMUI 5.0 based on the recently released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blue and white of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with improved, high performance, which allows mobile phones to work more smoothly. [Recommendations] • Cleaner, more interactive interface New user interface and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most of the operations completed in 3 steps. EMUI 5.0 is more customizable, offering an additional Android App Drawer layout for users. • Advanced features System operations are more fluid, which allows you to browse a huge number of images, browse websites, and search faster. [More] • Notifications Optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Tap and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space. • Three-dimensional task management tasks are stacked in three dimensions on the user interface. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or reject tasks by swiping left or right. • Camera now supports plugin management. Infrequently used modes, like document scanning, are presented as plugins. • Contacts Setup and sharing features added to the card name. Sharing feature allows you to quickly exchange contacts via Bluetooth and other methods. Added a scanner to the search field and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts. • Email Improvement, as unread emails are tagged in your inbox. Now users can quickly delete and mark messages as read or unread from the left sliding menu. • Settings Added newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system pre-installed applications in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and neat layout. Added new feature to customize the box. To get settings that take two or more steps to configure, the user can now go directly back to the main settings page with a single gesture. Added information for emergency cases. Users can add their names, blood type, and other information, so emergency personnel can view this information from the lock screen. Added comfort mode for the eyes, which allows you to adjust the color temperature of the screen manually to reduce eye fatigue. [Update] Notes 1. EMUI 5.0 includes significant changes in functionality that may affect your usage habits. For more information, go to HiCare and check out our user manual. 2. This update will not delete your personal data, but we recommend that you make a backup of all important data before updating. 3. For a better upgrade experience, please ensure that you have 4.5 GB or more free space before upgrading. 3. The system will be restarted after the upgrade. It will take about 10 minutes. After the upgrade, your home screen will automatically display the EMUI 5.0 theme. 4. If some third-party applications are incompatible with Android 7.0, update them in the latest versions on Google Play. 5. If you are not satisfied with the new update, you can roll back to EMUI 4.1. Your personal data will be deleted upon rollback. For more information, please call our official helpline. 6. If you have problems using EMUI 5.0, please document this question and call our official helpline. Visit the Huawei Consumer Website for helpline information.
Installation
1. Create a dload folder in the root of the SD card.
2. Extract the UPDATE.APP file from the downloaded archive to the dload folder.
3. Disconnect the phone from the PC (if connected).
4. Dial in the dialer * # * # 2846579 # * # *, then select Software Upgrade ->Sdcard upgrade
Download
Attached Image
Stock recovery from this firmware
Attached fileRECOVERY.img(34.7 MB)

We put at your own risk.

I myself can not check because there is no device on hand. On the results of unsubscribe

Post has been editedkaban2807 - 14.03.17, 23:43

--------------------
The womb of Tiamat !!! I will teach you how to collect dates correctly !!! (Creole son Creole)
Ball, you're a dunce!

eman6563
Message#30
11.02.17, 14:42
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 11.02.17

Good day! People! Tell me what firmware you can put on my device HONOR 6X (model BLN-AL20) ??? And in general, is there a Russian version of the firmware for this model?
KabancheG
Message#31
11.02.17, 14:44
[offline]

Messages 15872

eman6563 @ 11.02.17, 14:42*
BLN-AL20

This is a Chinese model. Russian can be put changing the location previously.

Posted 02/11/2017 2:44 PM:

eman6563 @ 11.02.17, 14:42*
Russian firmware version

The Russian language is in all the firmware if that

--------------------
Ball, you're a dunce!

eman6563
Message#32
11.02.17, 14:53
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

I turned on the Russian language))) a couple of days on yuzal! Then I updated it and most of the applications there were in Chinese))) And since the updates are tied to the firmware, I will have a problem all the time with Chinese applications))) and I want my native language!)))) And now in the case! How to change C00 to C10? Is there any instruction?
eman6563
Message#33
11.02.17, 15:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

Clear! So wait! And the firmware of another model if you put it? for example BLN-L21C10B130, I understand it is not worth it?
KabancheG
Message#34
11.02.17, 15:02
[offline]

Messages 15872

* eman6563,
You can, but it will not start fully. And maybe even an error at the beginning of the installation issue

--------------------
Ball, you're a dunce!

SweetFelixx
Message#35
11.02.17, 16:53
#androidforever
[offline]

Messages 661
Check in: 19.06.15
Honor 6x 3/32

Without HiSuite, you can not drop files from a computer to a phone?

--------------------
Honor 6X |Pixel Experience P
shadow_74
Message#36
11.02.17, 20:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 195
Check in: 07.08.12
Asus mypal a620bt

AndroidGuy_YT @ 11.02.17, 18:53*
Without HiSuite, you can not drop files from a computer to a phone?

Why not? Everything can be, in the blind click on the "files", in the explorer click on the phone and quietly copy what and where necessary. HiSuite has never set.
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#37
12.02.17, 09:03
Team MT staff
[offline]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

* Kovu, distribution is not all at once, but gradually, with increasing speed. If a bug pops up, not everyone will have the update right away and will have time to recall it.
The same policy was about nexus

--------------------
KabancheG
Message#38
12.02.17, 14:14
[offline]

Messages 15872

Balaga42 @ 12.02.17, 14:13*
Are there any significant updates in the new version?

No idea. The device is not on hand

Posted 12/02/2017 14:15:

OK, what update does not come?

Updates to Huawei arrive not all at once, but gradually

--------------------
Ball, you're a dunce!

xxxtaz
Message#39
12.02.17, 14:24
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1201
Check in: 21.01.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Kaban2807, Are there any significant updates in the new fix?

Here they answered

* kaban2807Maybe in a hat, so they did not ask?

--------------------
SweetFelixx
Message#40
12.02.17, 14:31
#androidforever
[offline]

Messages 661
Check in: 19.06.15
Honor 6x 3/32

Is it possible to somehow transfer applications to a memory card?

--------------------
Honor 6X |Pixel Experience P
KabancheG
Message#41
12.02.17, 14:34
[offline]

Messages 15872

xxxtaz @ 12.02.17, 14:24*
not to ask?

Will it read?

Posted 12/02/2017 14:34:

AndroidGuy_YT @ 12.02.17, 14:31*
Transfer applications to a memory card?

Not.

--------------------
Ball, you're a dunce!

266 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/04: 12