Teclast Tbook 16 power - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 & Android 6.0 | 11.6 "| Intel X7 Z8750 | 8GB

Rep: (2)
Teclast Tbook 16 power - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 home & Android 6.0 | 11.6 "| Intel X7 Z8750 | 8GB | USB / USB-C / DC / TF
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
Microsoft Windows 10 64bit OS
Intel Atom x7-Z8750 (Cherry Trail) 64bit Quad Core 1.6GHz - to 2.56GHz
Intel HD Graphics 405 (Intel HD Graphics Gen8)
11.6 inch IPS 1920 x 1080
8GB LPDDR3 RAM
64GB eMMC Embedded Storage
2.0MP front and 5.0MP rear cameras
Connector for TF Card (FAT32) up to 128 GB
Bluetooth 4.0 USB USB-C HDMI DC-in
additional information
Separately purchased magnetic keyboard and stylus.
Separate power connector
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Rep: (3)
Good day! So, let's begin...
I received this device (M5F8) with it, it was only 10 Wind ... but I also took it as iron with two axes for different tasks .... I began to read and try to do ... after a couple of days of torment and subtraction various instructions decided to try to write a small FAQ on the installation of two axes from scratch on this tablet ... begin-with!
1. Well, with the installation of Andrei's big problems there, but still ..
1.1. Download thethe necessary software .
1.2. Install all in turn. There's a caveat (I at least had a), if an error occurs suddenly
Attached Image

then copy the file to another location, I threw on the desktop and have him as an administrator run the installation, everything was !!!!
1.3. Turn on the device while holding the volume buttons, BOTH !!!! Those. simultaneously press and hold the three buttons - the POWER rocker and volume + and - !!!! until a greeting Teclast, etc., release ...
You will see a small green label fontDNX FASTBOOT MODE
1.4. Start the Phone Flash Tool, choose fromdownload and unzip the archive with Andryusha file (he's the only one) and set the Blank mode (see. photo)
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. Paragraphs 1.3. and 1.4. can be swapped - not critical.
1.5. Connect the unit to a computer USB-C Cable, seeing that he appeared in the Phone Flash Tool and click Start to flash
Attached Image

Andrei's process will fill. Last long, 3-5 minutes.
1.6. After successful completion of the computer is switched off, give Andryusha first to start (you can manage to smoke).
Further, if desired (and therefore a single action item number is not assigned), you can put the Root ofof this description, Only inyour records I renewed Ruta installer to the latest version - check running!
Setting Andryusha - it personal and intimate, so to describe their details will not)))

And now the fun Roll forward a second wind to the system and installation DualBoot.

A little background, instructionsTIMEandTWOI was not saved.
If at first I did not catch up, in principle, the meaning of some of the actions for options proposed WinPE lot, but none of them earned, then the second I suffer, tried various options for Windows, made her recorded on a flash drive in the Fat32, instead of NTFS, as he wants always Rufus, but eventually plugging was one - to select the partition to install, do not want Windows to get up to 30 gigs section for her intended (((trouble bedetskaya, I thought, and just after this day, fully load Chinese set with Baido, I have decided to put allon Chinese instruction in English Interpretationin the end it turned out, but, damn, all Chinese, the old version before you download updates, something he found where Russian can be added - but he did not want to change the interface of the system ... and that's it .. and in the end I thought - and if folder with a mounting Chinese wind to change the WIM file and shove your (you can a) normal checked! And voila it worked out! Now more ...
2. It is necessary: ​​USB Hub, two stick (mouse and Claudia - to taste) drove ...
2.1. Take at least 512 MB FIRST stick, format to FAT32 (!) And be sure to assign the drive bukovkuU: and called her Winpe
2.1.1. Fill (just copy) on the (first) of the stick allarchive WINPE .
2.2. We take on the taste and size of the image Vind (in my case it's at least 8GB) a second USB flash drive, format it to NTFS (!) And call WIN10 (about the letter anywhere did not see anything, the drive letter itself did not change, which was originally was and remains ).
2.2. Fill (just copy) on the (second) of the stick allarchive WIN10 . Nuance!!! Pour it in the archive, ie, at the root of the stick should be a folder image , And only in it all the rest ...
2.3. Connecting to the USB Hab both the stick, turn on this unit and when there was a welcome sign we press the buttonFn and neatly, but often knock on the buttons F7 .
2.4. choosing a boot disk will appear - choose our first USB flash drive (in principle, the second stick there and should not be).
2.5. Basically 20-30 minutes you can go to drink coffee and smoke ...
2.6. When you first start to update the driver in Device Manager, poking at kazhny unknown device, then - "manual update", then select a folder with drivers fromarchive You can pre-throw on any of the flash drives.
2.7. DualBoot should earn, but on the safe side, run a fileSwitchNOW , Put a point near the Enable and click OK.
2.8. With the activation is not particularly bother, I launchedfile he made himself!
At this all seemed to be, he described his experience to whom it seems too large and detailed, but it is the instructions I'm missing ... everywhere all of the information a little bit hitched .... take leave, I will be glad if someone come in handy.

Rep: (36)
Some fountain ... "Andryusha" pirated Windows, a lot of unnecessary movements of different ...
What for? There of. images, "clean" Windows Home is placed from the MSDN image drivers, activated online.
No problem, 2 weeks ago bought and delivered from scratch is much easier, and everything is online now.

ABATAPA @ 11.01.19, 08:16*
Some fountain ... "Andryusha" pirated Windows, a lot of unnecessary movements of different ...
What for? There of. images, "clean" Windows Home is placed from the MSDN image drivers, activated online.
No problem, 2 weeks ago bought and delivered from scratch is much easier, and everything is online now.

I ask poke a finger, where in two lines, clear any lamer, written as to install two systems, and links to the image of MSDN! given the fact that the device was in the hands of others, and it is not clear that where it is established, in principle, ...

Rep: (0)
Dexonkvs2007 @ 10.01.19, 23:10*
2.7. DualBoot should earn, but on the safe side, run a file SwitchNOW, put a point near the Enable and click OK.

It is easy to write - "set point."
I do not have time to even get to the check-box to put the point, it is already out in the reboot of Vind on Android. Who just did not ask for help to somehow slow down the process, to have time to move the point to Disable to Enable and Save Changes. For a split second window will appear.

Post has been editedYonkers - 12.01.19, 22:34

Rep: (21)
Windows Home, and better with the original images, online-activation then take place without any problems.

What is it like? If the serial number under Windows version about?
Somebody put Windows 10 32 bit with PAE? Or even just 32 bits?

What for? We do not need 8 gigs of RAM?
On the subject of Win 7 or 8 set? Or current ten it work?

Well, the early versions of the tablet is preinstalled was eight. Someone she no longer liked. Under the seven did not find firewood.

Post has been editeddimas2112 - 13.01.19, 03:11

Rep: (36)
dimas2112 @ 13.01.19, 03:08*
What is it like? If the serial number under Windows version about?

Lowering it is possible. Excess only takes place. But who needs ...

dimas2112 @ 13.01.19, 03:08*
What for? We do not need 8 gigs of RAM?

With PAE will be all 8.
Then, there is equipment for which only 32bit driver.

Post has been editedABATAPA - 17.01.19, 10:04

Hello!
Prompt please, after forgot to take out the memory card out of the slot (maybe it's just a coincidence), tried to download from the Android win 10. Android boot error gave an update of the application.
Since when loading the BIOS always gets out that I did not do.
What you need to do is to boot into Windows?

Good afternoon. In the hands of a blank (without axes) teclast tbook 16 power. How to put on it one Windu?

Well, in principle, as in a conventional computer. It is advisable only to be very careful partitioning

dimas2112 @ 16.02.2019, 23:56*
Well, in principle, as in a conventional computer. It is advisable only to be very careful partitioning

It gives an error ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. It would not have rebuilt the Bios settings, nifiga. ASPI is disabled, switched completely to work under Windows mode, - the problem does not allow to install the OS. As I understand it, the primary axis - Andrew, and me he nafig not needed, I set it Phoenix OS - without any problems, but kosyachit tochskrin because no wood underneath the OS, trying to himself through the terminal to register the new rules to adjust the touchscreen - did not work, did not understand why.

But bios just was not necessary to touch. Windows is installed in the default BIOS. All you have to do is boot under Windows, combine the desired sections and rolled forward a conventional windsurfing with the stick, formatted under the GPT partition. Well, even the installation of a program that does not give the choice of axes, and machine loads Windows. All manipulations with the BIOS on this plate leads to a brick.

Help. in general, the working plate 2 and a month ago he died. when you turn comes in the BIOS, and does not come out, or fastbut android if you hold three buttons. I am trying to install android through Flash Tool 5.3.2.0. Installation goes up to 16 percent of all. m5f8 downloaded from various places. always up to 16 per cent is being installed

Rep: (1)
Gentlemen, there is one circuit of the device? There are groping circuitry here? Wanted to discuss the possibility of update memory eMMC.

Hello, became the owner of the tablet, and then read the whole forum on this model, the version has got 8, surprisingly it works, most importantly sees the drives through a hub, if you connect to it additional power supply that is suitable to the charging plate - very convenient. Mark Forums demolished, set his net Windu, firewood put on this board, not only earned a sound and so upside down. After updating drivers across Windu - it worked. If you are someone questions - ask

most importantly sees the drives through a hub

through the USB-C can even directly without power

Hello, please help, the tablet "Teclast tbook16 power" today received this Tablet computers and know that it can not be updated (read here in the forum) I immediately disable the update and neither of which was not updated, but the labels have disappeared after the third turn, please tell me which program installs shortcuts systems to move from Win in Android,

Post has been editedlara.oshukova - 04.04.19, 20:08

Rep: (11)
lara.oshukova,

Attached files

Attached fileSwitchOS (WTA) .exe(1.77 MB)

In the course of kapets matrix ... Who can faced? The new screen can be somewhere to buy? People give a reference to TaoBao., Pliz

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedfvadim - 30.04.19, 15:37

fvadim Can not ... Wait a while, I have been a few times, and later passed.

Rep: (1)
So, it's me that this miracle of Chinese industry. What I want to say that is pretty good for the price of 25k together with the keyboard.
Pros:
1.Topovy budget mobile processor with a frequency in Busto 2.54GGts.
2.Big 8GB RAM in two-channel.
3.Dostoyny multitouch
4.Good matrix with good resolution.
5.Otnositelno compact.
6. In Economy mode, normally keeps the battery.
7.Godnaya stand and convenient Claudia + quick and easy installation and removal Claudia.
Minuses:
1.Glany minus the pain, it's built-in memory. Total 64GB and also not the fastest. To surf in the internet is more than enough, but for programs and games are very very small. Sd is solved by the presence of the card (not resolved).
2.Sranaya sd card constantly falls off completely from the word constantly. I have not the Bichevaya card from Samsung to 128GB. But it is like everything and everyone falls off. I xs how to cure the topic above what is written about it, but I did not understand really everything is OK, or only for a while.
3. Matrix stands crookedly. Such zazorische top and left. Perfectionists will go mad simply. But if you do not look closely, it is not visible.
4. tache with the top edge of the seat there is no sensitivity. Work does not affect special, just a note.
5. The cameras are currently, for show. But who will buy a tablet from behind the camera?)

Generally, if to sum up, in spite of all its disadvantages, the plate top. For the price there is nothing better, from the word at all (I'm talking about the new device). First of all, it is worth remembering that it TABLET, from the budget line, and you should not expect from him super results.
Yes I tried the same play if will be interesting to write what and how much FPS.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 18:13