Teclast Tbook 16 power - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 & Android 6.0 | 11.6 "| Intel X7 Z8750 | 8GB

Rep: (2)
Teclast Tbook 16 power - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 home & Android 6.0 | 11.6 "| Intel X7 Z8750 | 8GB | USB / USB-C / DC / TF
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
Microsoft Windows 10 64bit OS
Intel Atom x7-Z8750 (Cherry Trail) 64bit Quad Core 1.6GHz - to 2.56GHz
Intel HD Graphics 405 (Intel HD Graphics Gen8)
11.6 inch IPS 1920 x 1080
8GB LPDDR3 RAM
64GB eMMC Embedded Storage
2.0MP front and 5.0MP rear cameras
Connector for TF Card (FAT32) up to 128 GB
Bluetooth 4.0 USB USB-C HDMI DC-in
additional information
Separately purchased magnetic keyboard and stylus.
Separate power connector
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Excellent fast and compact device instantly fails after downloading the very first official update.
Data for recovery can be found on the official repository.
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kVjUYwf
Or on the unofficial
https://mega.nz/#F%21n…pHYtKeuTCY4df_sdF26DLw

Discussion of the situation here
https: //techtablets.co…-m5f6-firmware/page/2/

Unfortunately, the files laid out do not match the pre-installed on the device. In addition, the installation process itself is very time consuming.
Personally, I was not able to install Chinese windows 10 from the image. After unpacking, the tablet crashes with an error.

If you have just purchased a device, please make a full backup. The image is very likely to be useful to you yourself.

Experienced to find that the image WIn10 on the second flash drive (NTFS) needs to be thrown into the / images folder
However, deployed Windows 10 still does not work.

Is there at least one person on the forum who managed to restore the tablet after the first update?

Rep: (6)
Hello, the tablet only goes to me. Since the end of January, I have been following this tablet on the Internet and lately the same problems have fallen down for the majority, as well as the case of an inverted gyro was noticed. In this way, a backup can be used for this device.Teclast X16 ProD6F8 / PowerD6F7?

Teclast X16 Pro \ POWER
- here is how to make a full disk image.

Then on mega.nz (google disk) you need to upload.

There were also cases of failure of sd, wifi and screen relegation in games (the game is on, the music is playing, the screen is black).
The device is what you need!

There is still new information that he actually has 2 disks.

The D6F7 is another device. X16 and not Tbook. Older model with a different screen shape.

It is not clear whether it can be charged using USB? In this picture from the official site (USB Type-C), Does it mean charging from the tablet or vice versa?

Judging by the numerous reviews from USB-C can not be charged.

So victory.
BRIEF RESTORATION GUIDE.
1. From the official site do not take anything - everything is inoperative. I even did not go firmware.
2. Download the firmware toolkit (all three files must be run)

https://mega.nz/#!QlJCGbaA!SdUAxw5cuBdMx1xYuVWu55oOf6cylzTeN8MtkgoTwTY

2. We take the firmware (this is from mega from the Archive-e75d folder, if that). We are flashing the device using the Intel Phone Flash Tool (firmware type is blank, NOT update)
here the firmware is already selected

https://mega.nz/#!xgB0hYLb!jF61UveIy4ArGdgnArHrOFCAP-wL0GTy1B8fmsckfhE

To flush the device off, we hold the power and both volumes on and hold for 5-10 seconds until it starts to turn on. Release all the buttons.
Something like DNX FASTBOOT MODE will appear on the screen. In green letters.
In this state, we connect the device to the computer running the Phone Flash Tool.
In it, select * .json from the folder with the firmware and click to sew the flash button (blank type).
If everything is ok, the tablet will turn off at the end. Duration 3 min.
4. We cut the tablet and load the android, switch to Russian. We are happy.
5. Create a bootable USB flash drive (For example, Sagittarius), which allows you to connect images.
6. On the second flash drive, write the image Win10Prof 64 86x.
7. We connect via USB hub clave, mouse, both flash drives. At the time of loading, press Esc. Go to the BIOS, select the rightmost tab Save and Exit. There is almost at the bottom of the choice from which it is immediately immediately boot (Boot Override). Choose our bootable flash drive, fasten the image with the Win 10 Distribution and run the installation
8. Go to the booted Win 10, disable driver signature verification. See Yandex.
9. Copy the drivers to the next flash drive.
I put these

https://mega.nz/#!o4hmQBgY!4nHO1COcYc2ojCP5XPLTEbkdfGn6FkmtdYsHSVBpyqY

10. Install all the drivers one by one, climbing the folders! This is very important because If you just use the device manager, updating the drivers one by one, you will not have a lot of invisible equipment installed. After that, memory cards, gyros, etc. will fall off.

Post has been editedDimeau - 11.02.17, 00:08

Rep: (0)
"Judging by the numerous reviews from USB-C can not be charged"
I'm charging from everything (powerbank and adapters 1.5, 2A). Maybe the problem is a thin wire?
Android fell immediately on the update. Most likely I will put Linux.
Stylus is a rare city. Lives its life.

Today I will make a full image of all the memory and put it on the mega. You can wait. True, not yet tested how everything plows. :)

Rep: (0)
I downloaded through the OTA update on 4 with a penny megabyte something there about eliminating sound problems, but the tablet works. True, there are problems with a bunch of games, after launching it works for a few seconds and the image sticks to one place, the sound of the game continues to work. Now I am in correspondence with the store, whether I am unlucky with the copy, or if the Chinese have done something wrong. Manipulations that described here solve this problem?

You're still lucky .. This is the most wonderful update.
Android works. Windows works. Games work for me. Office too.

When trying to make a complete image a permanent error in area 12.

Posted 02/11/2017 6:55 PM:

https://mega.nz/#F!9xo…srIKsN8YNMOrnQ4dMjhWKQ

- full image, but in section 12 there is an error. his image is missing. You can try to deploy, who has everything covered - it will not be worse.

The tablet worked until the evening. After installing the Office, Asus update, memory card and reboot - windows totally collapsed. An attempt to fully restore the disk from the image (and separate recovery of section 14, where Windows hides) did not lead to any result (!!!). Windows does not boot. There is a thought that the tablet has a hardware error in the memory block.

I have never had such a class of device, there are a number of questions:

- General issues

1) Is there a BIOS or UEFI here?
2) Delete all partitions in the drive and mark your own?
3) Is it possible to remove the bootloader, which goes out of the box and put your own?
4) Install Windows 10, an image that is taken from Microsoft, and not from the manufacturer?
5) How not to lose the license for the operating system when reinstalling?
6) Ease of use of Windows 10 using the touch screen, you can estimate from 1 to 10?

- Specifically to this device

7) How comfortable is it to hold a 900 gram tablet in your hand?
8) How does the touch screen work here, can it be rated from 1 to 10? (there were problems with other devices from this manufacturer)

Keep comfortable.
Win10 with a touchscreen is convenient.

Everything is fine, just not working.
From zhirbest and textlists did not receive a response.

After reinstalling windows with the drivers, the textloud begins to swear. You can cancel the driver check this way.

http://winaero.com/blo...protection-windows-10/

Post has been editedDimeau - 19.02.17, 12:50

For those who have restored the Chinese version of language packs

http://winaero.com/blo...sion-1607-build-14393/

Change the language pack in our glorious single-language OSes (for example)

http://mdex-nn.ru/page...uage-smena-yazyka.html

Rep: (12)
Dimeau @ 19.02.17, 12:51*
For those who have restored the Chinese version of language packs

The tablet received on January 9th. The seller immediately installed the English Windows. I, as soon as I received the device, installed the Russian version.
Works so far without complaints. Update via ota I just did not install wrote about the error.
Before installing Windows and removing the "extra" in my opinion sections, I made an image of TeraByte Image for Windows. Restore, until ugh, ugh did not try. I can lay out the image for the sample, if anyone needs.

Rep: (4)
Type-C charges the tablet. I have a 3A memory)))))

Rep: (4)
On Android, I received an update over the air. Che there it was straight to work very hard, I do not remember, really. At your own risk, I made a factor for cutting Android. At your own risk and risk - because, as they wrote in the topic about x16, Wind flies. Did not fly away)))

By the way, by games:
Tested at 1280x720
Oblivion goes at maximum settings without HDR.
Red Alert 3 30 FPS on medium.
Cope the animal!

On Android, I tested WoT - it goes at maximum speeds, but immediately after downloading a map online it crashes, and surprisingly, not always, and if it works, it works well. But this instability is depressing.

Libre Office works fine.

By jambs:
A flash drive does sometimes fall off, unpredictably. It may even fall off if you use the application / game from this flash drive. It is good that at least it is not necessary to reboot: got it - put it in. Antidote is not yet found. I read on the Windy forum that it is also falling off on the surfboards. A little better))))))))))))))))))
Also, a flash drive from under Windows, Android sees, but wants to format it.
Wi-Fi - shit, also behaves strangely - sometimes falls off.
Keyboard - nothing, BUT! If you hold down any key, the touchpad does not click. That is, shooters will not play. This is done by connecting a mouse through a usb hub.

In general, I am satisfied with the device. But China is still China.)))
According to the form factor - the same Surface, it is very convenient that the keyboard is a cover.
Fasting, by the way, I am writing from a flat bed, very comfortable)

Post has been editedTankist118 - 24.02.17, 11:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 07:20