Rep: (40)
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Attached Image

We all expect Android 7 for Honor 5C
Today 07/02/2017 - The first updates will arrive today
We are beta testers!

1. To whom flew updates write what time and what's interesting
2. I caught the firmware on the firewall, put it here
3. There is a counter off, we can flood here. That would not flood in the topic "Firmware"
4. What did you expect? -What did you get?

Main issues
1. Is OTG implemented at stock level? Not
2. Is the multi-window mode implemented? - Implemented
3. Support Gyro emulation? Implemented but not working

What bugs found, write a titlein red

Post has been editedgotical - 13.02.17, 09:56
Reason for editing: Answer to one of the main questions.

I inform you that the test firmware will not arrive via the update, as reported by the hotline support at 8800 ..... A link to the firmware of the condition and instructions will be sent to the mail specified in the Beta test subscription.
Letters will be received in batches of 10 people at 2:00 during the week. The first three days will receive letters serial number 86117603193РҐРҐРҐРҐ and in ascending order. Not what more can not be said. Reported to expect all the information in the letter.

Please provide information and conditions and throw the firmware into the cloud (Yandex, Google). Who will send you an e-mail from Huawei

Post has been editedgotical - 23.02.17, 08:31

Rep: (115)
gotical @ 07.02.17, 13:46*
The first three days will receive letters serial number 86117603193РҐРҐРҐРҐ

Well, it does not look like a serial. It looks like IMEI
I have IMEI 86117603097XXXX
Kakbe less than the stated minimum. :)
In general, while all the forks written on the water :)
In the group on the identity nobody received.
So .... and nothing much to discuss :)

Rep: (0)
I talked with those support, the firmware will fly through the air, and you will not receive anything by mail you specified.

Rep: (4)
The essence of all conversations with those support is one - they are different people, each of whom knows nothing for sure and expresses a purely personal opinion, based on his own experience. When you come to the home appliance store and ask for a certain model of equipment, one seller can say that this is an excellent technique, and the other will say that this is ... but.

Therefore, it is worthwhile to only expect and less fray the nerves of those support. From your questions, faster to send updates will not.

Roma_23.04 @ 07.02.2017, 19:42*
I talked with those support, the firmware will fly through the air, and you will not receive anything by mail you specified.
how the technical department which is engaged in adaptation just said that it will come to the e-mail and Beta will not be through the “update by” phone call today.

If someone wants to make sure and is waiting impatiently call 8800-700-1606 direct and ask the operator to connect with the software technical department and they will tell you everything and tell you

Post has been editedgotical - 07.02.17, 20:14

how the technical department which is engaged in adaptation just said that it will come to the e-mail and Beta will not be through the “update by” phone call today.

If someone wants to make sure and is waiting impatiently call 8800-700-1606 direct and ask the operator to connect with the software technical department and they will tell you everything and tell you

And why on honor 8 beta flew through the air and on soap to us?

Post has been editedRoma_23.04 - 07.02.17, 20:44

Roma_23.04 @ 07.02.2017, 20:40*
And why on honor 8 beta flew through the air and on soap to us?
Because we are Russia, and Russia and the Russian departments are not subject to logic. I am not surprised at anything in our country. We have one normal, to the other through the back seat.

I am in Belarus, also said to send mail

Rep: (1045)
on p9lite, too, asked for mail ... came by air
you suffer with Nuga: D

Post has been editedobject_907 - 08.02.17, 00:56

Rep: (5)
* object_907 ,
What kind of stones? Read that a lot of people went back to 6, what are we afraid of? : beta:

Post has been editedgeizzer - 08.02.17, 06:34
Reason for editing: Wow!

Something tells me that the people have not started receiving updates. Neither the mail did not come, nor did it come to the cloud. Right? So no one has received?

We remind you that before the end of the week, owners of HuaweiGT3 smartphones can sign up for a test and be the first to try out the new features of their gadgets. Send to your private messages IMEI group of your smartphone, your full name, contact phone number and e-mail address.

After downloading the update, we will contact you and tell you what to do next.
Yesterday in VK appeared. Apparently not enough

Post has been editedgrigorian71 - 08.02.17, 09:33

Rep: (8)
Here it is. Not yet set. No time.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (214)
vz1974 What version of the firmware was

Rep: (8)
* pavlovigor30,
141. He put his hands.

Post has been editedvz1974 - 08.02.17, 11:48

I flew through the air, began to download 5.0

Rep: (365)
also came B301

Rep: (4)
* nextms, * SnapShot86, Please write the firmware versions that stood. I think everyone is interested.

141 was standing

Rep: (2)
* vz1974
What city are you from? And what numbers did the application for the beta test?

Post has been editedevgen11113 - 08.02.17, 12:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 12:27