Acer Switch One 10 SW1-011-171K - Discussion | [Tabletpc]

Rep: (5)
Acer Switch One 10 SW1-011-171K - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 10,1 "| Atom x5-Z8300 1.44GGts (4 cores) | 2 Gb DDR3L SDRAMGB
[b]Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached ImageAttached Image

Specifications
Operating system

Windows 10 Home

CPU

Processor manufacturer

IntelВ®

Processor type

Atom в„ў x5

Processor model

x5-Z8300

CPU frequency

1.44 GHz

Processor core

Quad (4 cores)

Memory

2 GB

Memory Technology

DDR3L SDRAM

Supported Memory Cards

microSD
microSDHC

32 GB flash drive capacity

Screen size

25,7 cm (10,1 ")

LCD Screen Type

IPS technology

Screen Mode HD

matrix LED backlight technology

multi-touch screen

Screen resolution 1280 x 800

Manufacturer IntelВ® graphics controller

Graphics Controller Model HD Graphics

Wireless standard

IEEE 802.11b / g / n

Bluetooth standard

Bluetooth 4.0

Battery Information

Number of compartments 2-cell

Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)

Battery Capacity 8200 mAh

Power supply

Maximum power supply 15 W

physical characteristics

Height 20.7 mm

Width 259 mm

Depth 192.6 mm

Weight (approx)

1.26 kg
additional information
Acer SW1-011-171K - convertible tablet with a different installation configuration for comfortable work with text, video and information display on the big screen. The model comes with a full-size keyboard with magnetic mount that allows you to quickly change the mode of operation and convenient to use the device in each case.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.09.18, 21:34

Rep: (22)
Look, a unique device))) There was no discussion, all in all works perfectly, nothing to discuss)))

Rep: (47)
Ericss @ 20.12.17, 18:36*
No discussion, all in all works perfectly, nothing to discuss)))

Give two !!! : Yes2:: rofl:
Seriously, it was going to buy a wife instead sdohshego Prestige Visconti: girl_cray:
========
Is there anyone alive ? No one compares to the device usability of 32- and 64-bit WINDOWS? What are your impressions, which is better?

Post has been editedd1m-0n - 27.12.17, 13:19

I bought. On the old system, I updated the BIOS to the latest version, and then install a fresh Windu 32-bit (with prior removal of all the partitions from the disk) + firewood from the site. Then Windows to update itself, plus a couple of drivers. Everything is alive, nothing broke down and buggy. I cleaned. He instructed the minimum necessary applications, pumped up toys from the store windose. He gave his wife. All. : Yes2:

* d1m-0n,
And why Windu 32-bit?

* Ericss, and there is also the factory was 32. Like as possible and 64 to put the cue ball (not entirely sure), but it takes up more space.

Understood thanks. Just he has long moved on to 64 version, that's interested.

Rep: (0)
Dear, help with the wood to wine tasting 7 or 8.1 to the tablet, it normally does not pull ten.
Can anyone have any assembly work.

Rep: (3)
* Ericss, as well as the 64 set? I have in any from the stick does not want that with the SB, without

* T2X,
I do not set. Long thought about purchasing this devaysa, but then podostyl ... A 64-bit on the laptop at all for a long time put. Well, this would have to persist.

Hello!
I use this and the device to January 17. The first thing that did not like - wi-fi, etc., than 3-4 meters over the wall, he almost did not want to work. sometimes angry.
In general, the device rules RAM just is not enough, there was an opportunity, I would take 4 gig. I use it at work: Schematics (Proteus, pkad), compass 15, Coral. Connect to it Monique fulhd permission pulls, but here Coral begins to slow down.
The other day wanted to put vin7 to reduce memory consumption, but, in the process, it is worth a certain lock, because I could not even put Ubuntu from a USB drive.

Rep: (125)
Komrad my - polomashka.

Includes - saver and Acer throws in the BIOS. Good people shared factory image recovery software and NAPPHDD V.3.00.3007 (kind of like a service center).
Booted from a USB drive, copy the image into the memory after the restart should go to recovery, and he was back in the bios prokidyval (.
What to do?

Rep: (125)
In short the problem was that, despite the fact that the system is 32-bit, rekaveri image she needed 64-bit. Filled by SW3. And the joke is that the DPK to sew, you should choose a 32-bit boot loader.
In short klyatyh Chinese all over again Dunno did.

There are no problems with the installation of drivers? does not want to put g-datchich kioniks image at all times book seem to put hand landscape, and Windows automatically corrects again to book.

Guys, help me. Awful catches vayfay.
2 walls - all no signal, while the phone is excellent catches. Are there any ways to solve this?

All who have a desire to install a 64 bit system, I want to warn that the normal Windows installation you can not do. Although iron and it supports this architecture, but the developer vpindyuril this device in 32-bit loader. By this it is not so simple. At the expense of installing android - is generally a separate story, it is possible to screw up the boot record without the BIOS firmware is not enough.

Rep: (1)
Hello...
Help advice, share ideas.
Tablet computers have SW1-011-19W4.
For some reason (or maybe should not) do not see microSD 32 or 64 GB flash drive to 8GB ... without problems.
Windu rearranged and drivers (that is on the site), did not help.

The essence of such connection is sound, but in the manager looks like this:
Attached Image

Rep: (30)
* yorikhm Can it as something to do with the type of file system on a flash drive? Try to reformat the flash drive to fat 32 or ntfs

Hello!
I can not install Windows. I tried a lot of images, flash drives, etc.
Can somebody paint step by step process.
I understand that this (acer switch one sw1-011) ultrabooks are not hard disk and flash memory as a component of the mat. platy.Pri plant it as a storage medium, it is not visible.
Windows was ruined child and password netu.Nuzhno or crack user, or reinstall Windows.
Hack also does not work.
Help, pliz.

Try active password changer to reset your password

Hello! Prompt, went across the screen strips.
Who faced with such problems?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 1:16