Acer Switch One 10 SW1-011-171K - Discussion | [Tabletpc]

Rep: (5)
Acer Switch One 10 SW1-011-171K - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 10,1 "| Atom x5-Z8300 1.44GGts (4 cores) | 2 Gb DDR3L SDRAMGB
[b]Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached ImageAttached Image

Specifications
Operating system

Windows 10 Home

CPU

Processor manufacturer

IntelВ®

Processor type

Atom в„ў x5

Processor model

x5-Z8300

CPU frequency

1.44 GHz

Processor core

Quad (4 cores)

Memory

2 GB

Memory Technology

DDR3L SDRAM

Supported Memory Cards

microSD
microSDHC

32 GB flash drive capacity

Screen size

25,7 cm (10,1 ")

LCD Screen Type

IPS technology

Screen Mode HD

matrix LED backlight technology

multi-touch screen

Screen resolution 1280 x 800

Manufacturer IntelВ® graphics controller

Graphics Controller Model HD Graphics

Wireless standard

IEEE 802.11b / g / n

Bluetooth standard

Bluetooth 4.0

Battery Information

Number of compartments 2-cell

Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer)

Battery Capacity 8200 mAh

Power supply

Maximum power supply 15 W

physical characteristics

Height 20.7 mm

Width 259 mm

Depth 192.6 mm

Weight (approx)

1.26 kg
additional information
Acer SW1-011-171K - convertible tablet with a different installation configuration for comfortable work with text, video and information display on the big screen. The model comes with a full-size keyboard with magnetic mount that allows you to quickly change the mode of operation and convenient to use the device in each case.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.09.18, 21:34

The first question after purchase, if the device supports this work through a USB-hub in a microUSB-port? That it was possible to simultaneously connect a mouse and flash drive.

Rep: (14)
* Sergei039, Yes, it supports. I used the USB-hub GiNZZU GR-324UB and connected at the same time: on the flash drive 32Gb; adapter for a wireless mouse; wired keyboard; boxing Zalman ZM-VE400 with screw on 1Tb - everything pulls no problems.

Rep: (14)
* MoskvitinMax, from where such awareness about rampant? There are the facts? Or just give a link to the sales site PR?

Rep: (8)
Through live-stick launched remixOS 3.0. It does not work sensor, sound, volume keys (which is logical), wifi. And that's just what I had zatestit.

Rep: (6)
* romario056,
I tried to install on a separate partition and remix, and the phoenix, and the usual Android. It runs only the last, and that continually gave reports of stops all processes so that it was impossible to use. Aside from not working to stitch, as sound does not work and the screen upside down.

* i.shveyk,
With the inverted screen is still possible to solve the problem (the program screen tracker). But here's the rest of the odd lamentably all (honestly have no idea even how to sew driver in android. And especially where they were taken under the Linux kernel (

Rep: (0)
Prompt. Have someone problems with wi-fi on the device? The network is constantly lost, or simply can not connect. It is treated? or return to the store?

* yhnyhnyhn,
It helps me to reboot. This is not normal, of course. I think reinstalling Windows help. Or at least for driver card wifi

yhnyhnyhn @ 28.03.17, 18:39*
Prompt. Have someone problems with wi-fi on the device? The network is constantly lost, or simply can not connect. It is treated? or return to the store?

It happens once every two weeks. Treated reboot. Of course, it is inconvenient. But before it was bought by the prestige, that's where the glitch on a glitch. I surrendered under warranty. Acer still nothing. For the rest, there is no problem ugh * 3

Not much owners of our animals .. The question arose on the agenda if the tablet supports our active stylus. On the Internet of information in general is almost there. I found only one reference

It says that there is support for an active stylus.

Maybe even someone already uses or tried? No opportunity to check and order do not know if it will work, as it does not want.

Post has been editedromario056 - 20.05.17, 13:42

Rep: (22)
welcome colleagues. I'm thinking about purchasing this device. Say RAM soldered or there is an opportunity to increase?

Post has been editedEricss - 04.06.17, 12:38

Rep: (53)
No one knows whether he is able to work with an external gps unit?

good to all who have had a crash when not using the tablet. more common when you sit in a browser, well, or just the tablet is idle. Games have never seen such an ailment. read that it is necessary to climb in the power settings, remove the check mark from the fast-loading, all this was done, but it does not help. Windu is not reset yet, but will have to hike and this way to check, can anyone knows the solution to this problem will blagodaren.p.s. I model sw3-016.

welcome, well, he replied to a question from zavisaniyami.pereustanovil Windows, is also not without incident, so there are two flash drives. though one 10pro well as a home in any did not want to put, to produce an error at the end of the installation, put in different ways and different programs created. USB flash drive is not only changed, buy new and can try again to put the home. Well I continue to hang about. after reinstalling they were gone which I am very pleased: rofl:
I advise you to reinstall the driver to download it separately from the Acer website. just after the installation will only work Claudia (doc. station) and of the wood is also not so easy to install. You have to go to the Device Manager and there are exclamation device (unidentified) Well here we press on them and manually update the wood by way of a pre-downloaded firewood. Well, sort of all, I apologize for the verbosity. : Blush:

Good afternoon. I bought this tablet, sruzu same blew native Windows, put a clean, after the crap driver remained one problem - the tablet does not understand that he is a tablet, touchscreen strange works like a mouse click. I do not know how to explain, but such is inconvenient to choose something from the list, and when you click on such chegonibud icon on the desktop should appear like a box with a check mark in this icon, but I have not got this. Tell me how to fix the flaw. (All logs with the Acer site-installed)

Good afternoon, tovarischi.Obnovlyal driver at this miracle and flew driver tachskrina.Est prosba.Ne Could you make an image of the system and reset syuda.Planshet 10.1 "Tablet Acer Switch One S1003-14ZH 32GB

gubilon @ 16.09.17, 19:57*
Good afternoon, tovarischi.Obnovlyal driver at this miracle and flew driver tachskrina.Est prosba.Ne Could you make an image of the system and reset syuda.Planshet 10.1 "Tablet Acer Switch One S1003-14ZH 32GB

So you also download the driver on your own site! There they are!

notatall @ 06.07.17, 11:46*
No one knows whether he is able to work with an external gps unit?

Of course you can! Plug it into the USB, and everything will work!

Sam sometimes use Locosys LS23030-G, is defined as the COM-port.

But in general! Use of the animal for 5 months! All while using only a pleasant experience! Despite the seemingly modest specifications, installed on it Adobe Photoshop CS6 and CorelDraw X6, certainly a lot of programs require the impossible, but do they work, do not require special skills, is possible without any problems. During all this time only once I reinstalled the operating system, and then only for themselves, as previously set, and delete a lot of different programs, and just wanted to get rid of the garbage! With a touchscreen and similar problems like no. Although the touchscreen, I almost never use! One of the advantages I think the dimensions (size and weight), thanks to which this device can be used virtually anywhere, and take it with you! In general, I consider it a good helper!

From observations! I reinstalled the OS, or 7 or 8, in any did not even want to run the installation. 10 home for one language hangs during installation of drivers (and an image downloaded from the official Microsoft website. Can set the OS only when downloaded the usual 10, and the system itself is set 10 home for one language. I use 86 bit OS. One of the drawbacks when installing believe twist screen, which was unable to be cured. Although there was an idea to sew the image 10 home for one driver language on this device. it can help with the installation. But when I do, and I will do if do not know!

Inferno76 @ 24.07.17, 05:37*
Good afternoon. I bought this tablet, sruzu same blew native Windows, put a clean, after the crap driver remained one problem - the tablet does not understand that he is a tablet, touchscreen strange works like a mouse click. I do not know how to explain, but such is inconvenient to choose something from the list, and when you click on such chegonibud icon on the desktop should appear like a box with a check mark in this icon, but I have not got this. Tell me how to fix the flaw. (All logs with the Acer site-installed)

Go into any folder in Explorer click on the "View" tab and tick "Flags of elements." You do not have enough?

Good evening. As this devayse run linux? already that only I did not try any. I ask for advice: blush:

Rep: (6)
* km12eor,

A bootloader is unlocked for the installation of operating systems of third-party?
try bit 32 (BIOS) and 64 bit (UEFI) species

Post has been editedNafendo - 06.12.17, 10:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/05/19, 22:47