Teclast Tbook 10 S - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 / Android 5.1 | 10.6 "| Cherry Trail x5-z8350
Audit
Revision of your device (view from behind)?
E6N2 [ 63 ] ** [94,03%]
E6N9 [ 4 ] ** [5,97%]
Total votes: 67

Rep: (5)
Teclast Tbook 10 S - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 / Android 5.1 | 10.6 "| Cherry Trail x5-z8350 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz | 4GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2016
Operating system Windows 10 / Android 5.1
Cherry Trail x5-z8350 processor
Number of cores 4
Processor frequency 1.44 GHz, forced - 1.84 GHz
Graphic subsystem 8th Generation Intel HD graphincs
RAM 4 GB.
Built-in memory 64 GB.
Display Size 10.1
Display resolution 1920 * 1200
IPS display type
Microphone Built
WIFI 802.11b / g / n
Bluetooth 4.0
GPS No
3G No
OTG Supported
Front camera 2 mp.
Ports Connecting magnetic keyboard interface, Micro USB 2.0, Mini HDMI, TF interface (up to 128GB), 3.5 mm headphone jack, DC charging port
Golden color
6000 mAh battery
Weight gr. 585
Dimensions 246.1m (D) Г— 165.9mm (W) Г— 8.7 mm (H)
Additional accessories keyboard (without additional battery), stylus
additional information
"At the head of the corner" (ie - at the heart of the plate) is an energy efficient platform Intel Cherry Trail x5-Z8350 with a 4-core processor (1.44 GHz) and a built-in video system Intel HD Graphic 8th generation. The RAM is 4 GB, to store personal data provided to 64 GB, but without inserting a memory card will be able to do hardly. The fact that the Teclast Tbook 10 S has two preset operating systems - Android 5.1 and Windows 10. They occupy almost half of internal flash memory and the user is not so much space for personal needs. The plate supports memory cards up to 128 GB, moreover, can be connected via the external storage MicroUSB port.
In addition to the microUSB port, Teclast Tbook 10 S is equipped with a MiniHDMI slot and a 3.5 mm audio jack, as well as a separate interface for connecting a keyboard. It is made in the same style as the tablet itself, adding to its characteristics another USB port, the keyboard itself and the touchpad. Since the tablet's IPS-screen has a 10.1 inch diagonal and high resolution (1920 Г— 1200 pixels), working with it in the ultrabook mode is quite convenient (especially if you also connect a mouse via Bluetooth).
Teclast Tbook 10 S supports the standard of wireless data exchange Wi-Fi and has one built-in camera with a resolution of 2 megapixels. In fact, this description of the tablet can be completed by mentioning the completion of the average battery life (6000 mAh battery) and the ability to use the stylus.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Most detailedtext reviewfrom* kirich46,
Video reviewin spanish
Video reviewGerman
Instructions
Firmware
For revisionE6N2
For revisionE6N9

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 26.03.18, 12:53
Reason for editing: Fresh WIFI driver for newer versions of Windows 10

Rep: (1)
* serg_1973 , Everything depends on what you expect from this tablet.

Posted on 18/12/2018, 14:51:

* Maxim.Pokotylo , But still I have not brought down the BIOS. I will sell for parts. To write intresno hp. Ukraine.

Hello everyone! There was such a bad moment, the tablet began to bask direct merchant yaishenku can be fried, then nothing happens when you press the power button, it is necessary to hold off what would a tablet button to shut down completely, and only after that you can turn on, Che thread about it and if what would prevent the screen went blank plate on the power button does not respond! who has what opinion? and how to install the firmware phoenix?

Post has been editedpertovic - 18.12.18, 19:49

* pertovic , Coming home will throw everything in the cloud. And I will give a link to it is all good.

Maxim.Pokotylo @ 18.12.2018, 22:36*
* pertovic , Coming home will throw everything in the cloud. And I will give a link to it is all good.

Well, thank you! Yesterday threw setting android, but damn it, nothing has changed! So I have to reflash likely!

* pertovic, I have audited the tablet e6n7, will rise phoenix? Ruth did not get the right to receive.

That's who you need to program for flashing Phoenix, the way it is better than the bare Andrew, I personally put no root and all the troubles I have ID e6n4, Windows put a bootable USB drive but only one home and no more. Archivehttps: //drive.google.c...yECj3mb7xV2n2sPz8E_eER

Rep: (17)
Guys give a link to the instructions forBIOS versionto the next topic. TABLETS very similar, I think the algorithm revive one in one ......

Rep: (2)
* TornadoX , A memory card?

Rep: (4)
And so unsubscribe came programmer, fuck oneself out with a pin, had it with a file to file, put a single dump that found in the subject, the one with the overclocked RAM, and most gun forgot to pull the battery, but ask that the display lights up, the only school of the Windows start consistently throw screen of death, but tomorrow I will try to reinstall it can help.

screen of death have not been, do not throw off razognany bios e6n2 if anyone has.

Post has been editedMr.Starchik - 12.01.19, 08:45

Rep: (0)
* Maxim.Pokotylo ,

XSG @ 03.10.18, 19:46*
Is that your tablet is still alive.)

I too was alive, he uses a child half a year, everything is fine. I really do it for bricks, blocks a week BIOS settings, but restored by resetting the BIOS. In short careful with the BIOS.

* akota.7 Also live. YouTube movies toys

Guys, can we put on our plate windows 8.1 and whether the driver will go from windows 10?

Somebody put him ubuntu? Is there a stitch driver?

Guys this topic android removed unnecessarily place was a little Vindous, now I want to put it back. How to make?

I've done everything! The issue in Android for hdmi have a way to connect to your TV?

Described would at least like Andryushka restored!

I Alik - e6n4, ceased to turn on lights up green LED current (
Only six months have passed, with Christmas sales.

And someone be endured Windows and Android is set to all of the memory? MB kind infa be there as it is all done ...

Rep: (13)
* poldzmi Demolition. I set. The entire memory. Without entering into bios and without flash. Via adb. So to this day and works. Tight, with a creak. But you can watch a movie, spending a small number of nerve cells. But the games are good. Winter. Hands can be at the same time warm. OS phoenix. Available space is obtained, if I remember correctly, 56 out gig. When the installation is not prompt to detail - it was a long time. So Google torment. Links to the OS is in this thread.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 18:08