Teclast Tbook 10 S - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 / Android 5.1 | 10.6 "| Cherry Trail x5-z8350
Audit
Revision of your device (view from behind)?
E6N2 [ 63 ] ** [94,03%]
E6N9 [ 4 ] ** [5,97%]
Total votes: 67

Rep: (5)
Teclast Tbook 10 S - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 / Android 5.1 | 10.6 "| Cherry Trail x5-z8350 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz | 4GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2016
Operating system Windows 10 / Android 5.1
Cherry Trail x5-z8350 processor
Number of cores 4
Processor frequency 1.44 GHz, forced - 1.84 GHz
Graphic subsystem 8th Generation Intel HD graphincs
RAM 4 GB.
Built-in memory 64 GB.
Display Size 10.1
Display resolution 1920 * 1200
IPS display type
Microphone Built
WIFI 802.11b / g / n
Bluetooth 4.0
GPS No
3G No
OTG Supported
Front camera 2 mp.
Ports Connecting magnetic keyboard interface, Micro USB 2.0, Mini HDMI, TF interface (up to 128GB), 3.5 mm headphone jack, DC charging port
Golden color
6000 mAh battery
Weight gr. 585
Dimensions 246.1m (D) Г— 165.9mm (W) Г— 8.7 mm (H)
Additional accessories keyboard (without additional battery), stylus
additional information
"At the head of the corner" (ie - at the heart of the plate) is an energy efficient platform Intel Cherry Trail x5-Z8350 with a 4-core processor (1.44 GHz) and a built-in Intel HD Graphic video system 8th generation. The RAM is 4 GB, to store personal data of 64 GB is provided, but without inserting a memory card will be able to do hardly. The fact that the Teclast Tbook 10 S has two preset operating systems - Android 5.1 and Windows 10. They occupy almost half of internal flash memory and the user is not so much space for personal needs. The plate supports memory cards up to 128 GB, moreover, can be connected via the external storage MicroUSB port.
In addition to the microUSB port, Teclast Tbook 10 S is equipped with a MiniHDMI slot and a 3.5 mm audio jack, as well as a separate interface for connecting a keyboard. It is made in the same style as the tablet itself, adding to its characteristics another USB port, the keyboard itself and the touchpad. Since the tablet's IPS-screen has a 10.1 inch diagonal and high resolution (1920 Г— 1200 pixels), working with it in the ultrabook mode is quite convenient (especially if you also connect a mouse via Bluetooth).
Teclast Tbook 10 S supports the standard of wireless data exchange Wi-Fi and has one built-in camera with a resolution of 2 megapixels. In fact, this description of the tablet can be completed by mentioning the completion of the average battery life (6000 mAh battery) and the ability to use the stylus.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Most detailedtext reviewfrom* kirich46,
Video reviewin spanish
Video reviewGerman
Instructions
Firmware
For revisionE6N2
For revisionE6N9

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 26.03.18, 12:53
Reason for editing: Fresh WIFI driver for newer versions of Windows 10

Rep: (58)
murad999 @ 12.04.17, 13:26*
Throw a link pzhsta
it was a sale

Rep: (16)
Guys Wi fi in the plate very bad that something can be done? In the next room 720p movie does not really look. Who else have any comments on that?

Rep: (205)
* Pegas.,
Claudia says that there is no complete

Rep: (58)
Ruth to get it?

Rep: (5)
* Jjorigins
Already added to the cap

Rep: (0)
Hello!
Today brought teclast tbook 10s with bengguda, android running Windows not tell me what I can do.
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (4)
* loha2,
Windu try to recover from a flash drive or even reinstall.

Comrades tell me how to find out which application eats battery on android?
Per day with 100% idle battery is low 50% ....

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedTeristorist - 27.04.17, 19:59
Reason for editing:

Rep: (1)
The letter "E" is not on the remote keyboard. As it stick?

letter E
Most fn + H
Little fn + G

Posted on 30/04/2017, 13:17:

Help is not working micro SD adapter
SD storage class controller

This device cannot be started. (Code 10)

I / O error I / O device.

Sees no card is inserted or a different

And what is behind my bug? Who knows what to do? And if you want to flash it if I Miui system ksiomi deliver? thank

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedKoLIyUH - 02.05.17, 04:58

* KoLIyUH,
It's not a bug, wait until the end, miui under our device is not present and it is unlikely someone will bring.

Attached Image

Tested the battery on our plate, before it was a couple of days off - lying on the shelf, I sat down to zero. Not including set at no charge, and the charge until the LED turns off (and on the tester stopped the timer)

Total tablet eaten during zpryadki proprietary Samsung charging (capacity 2A) and original Teclast cable - 1.6-1.8 A off (ie charging at 2.5 A is not necessary -. Although it is listed on the back cover of the tablet).
And instead of the battery: 3.677mA of 2.5ch. Instead 6.5tys declared.
New tablet - 2.5 months.

Who has more on the 10S?

Post has been editedPegas. - 04.05.17, 22:50

Today charged off to 100% removed from charging at 8:00 and 19:00 in the evening he was lying off switch at all to zero (the application did not start after switching and Wi-Fi is turned off ..

Any ideas? How is it treated?

Rep: (125)
* Pegas.,
You have obvious problems with the battery!
Option 1 .Razredi tablet android, and charge in it.

It is necessary to calibrate as the thread. Without hiding not do.
2. Open the plate, and take out (or sealed-off (I do not know how it got there dispensation)) the battery, check the charge on the multimeter, a charge separately, and plug back.
Well, or just turned off on 10 minutes and reconnect.
If you do not help, then it's probably Battery Controller, you need to replace it.

Post has been editedmachetekills - 07.05.17, 19:58

* Pegas. It was a one-time or permanent is this happening? I did not catch when the charge left in the 0 plate was included and under what OS?

* Pegas.,
I have only once such was disabled tablet almost complete and in the evening it is discharged to zero, but most of this will not happen again.

* Teroristor,
* Mr.Starchik,
* machetekills
Discharged into the freezing state (tablet included, WiFi off) for 11 hours from fully charged (off) on Android. there was no running applications. There is a program to keep track of awakening but need Rootwakelock-detector

Can someone try something? that Ruth had not yet managed to get

Often discharged to zero, but it works until the last interest (do not cut down on the latter) - which sits thought because of my activity, yesterday decided to check how much it will work without me and WiFi till evening not to live (with WiFi GPS screen were off, and the CPU / GPU is not used at all and it is very strange, because even with a battery sdohshey - phones in anticipation of living a few days

* Pegas. , Try WIN water load and also 11 hours of standby time to leave, I think should become clearer. If this battery is also die quickly, if not then look for what the program has been active for Android ...

Also I bought this tablet (audit E6N2).
Mainly used android, wind load rare.
At work sometimes (rarely) may himself cut down completely and without warning. However, I no action (or shake). At first I thought that the village battery. But after the normally turned on and working on.
Surprised that pretty quickly sits down the battery in standby mode, a pair of Android-days from 100% to zero. I expected more from the battery 6 Ah. Therefore, it is necessary to cut down completely if it is not needed in the near future.
In windsurfing in sleep mode, the battery lasts longer (but it is quite another).

Post has been editedilsj - 08.05.17, 19:51
Reason for editing:.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/19, 2:08