Teclast Tbook 10 S - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 / Android 5.1 | 10.6 "| Cherry Trail x5-z8350
Audit
Revision of your device (view from behind)?
E6N2 [ 63 ] ** [94,03%]
E6N9 [ 4 ] ** [5,97%]
Total votes: 67

Rep: (5)
Teclast Tbook 10 S - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 / Android 5.1 | 10.6 "| Cherry Trail x5-z8350 1.44GHz, up to 1.92GHz | 4GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2016
Operating system Windows 10 / Android 5.1
Cherry Trail x5-z8350 processor
Number of cores 4
Processor frequency 1.44 GHz, forced - 1.84 GHz
Graphic subsystem 8th Generation Intel HD graphincs
RAM 4 GB.
Built-in memory 64 GB.
Display Size 10.1
Display resolution 1920 * 1200
IPS display type
Microphone Built
WIFI 802.11b / g / n
Bluetooth 4.0
GPS No
3G No
OTG Supported
Front camera 2 mp.
Ports Connecting magnetic keyboard interface, Micro USB 2.0, Mini HDMI, TF interface (up to 128GB), 3.5 mm headphone jack, DC charging port
Golden color
6000 mAh battery
Weight gr. 585
Dimensions 246.1m (D) Г— 165.9mm (W) Г— 8.7 mm (H)
Additional accessories keyboard (without additional battery), stylus
additional information
"At the head of the corner" (ie - at the heart of the plate) is an energy efficient platform Intel Cherry Trail x5-Z8350 with a 4-core processor (1.44 GHz) and a built-in video system Intel HD Graphic 8th generation. The RAM is 4 GB, to store personal data provided to 64 GB, but without inserting a memory card will be able to do hardly. The fact that the Teclast Tbook 10 S has two preset operating systems - Android 5.1 and Windows 10. They occupy almost half of internal flash memory and the user is not so much space for personal needs. The plate supports memory cards up to 128 GB, moreover, can be connected via the external storage MicroUSB port.
In addition to the microUSB port, Teclast Tbook 10 S is equipped with a MiniHDMI slot and a 3.5 mm audio jack, as well as a separate interface for connecting a keyboard. It is made in the same style as the tablet itself, adding to its characteristics another USB port, the keyboard itself and the touchpad. Since the tablet's IPS-screen has a 10.1 inch diagonal and high resolution (1920 Г— 1200 pixels), working with it in the ultrabook mode is quite convenient (especially if you also connect a mouse via Bluetooth).
Teclast Tbook 10 S supports the standard of wireless data exchange Wi-Fi and has one built-in camera with a resolution of 2 megapixels. In fact, this description of the tablet can be completed by mentioning the completion of the average battery life (6000 mAh battery) and the ability to use the stylus.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Most detailedtext reviewfrom* kirich46,
Video reviewin spanish
Video reviewGerman
Instructions
Firmware
For revisionE6N2
For revisionE6N9

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 26.03.18, 12:53
Reason for editing: Fresh WIFI driver for newer versions of Windows 10

Rep: (5)
sonic-3000 @ 14.12.16, 16:32*
The new version of the tablet Teclast Tbook 10S. On the cover of ID E6N9. Under it is just another docking station, keyboard, there is no slot for charging and no yusb to the left, only the right one, and the same golden. Instead of four charge indicator Three light bulbs, namluk, caps, and a square with a cross inside it. The touchpad supports multizhesty to four fingers simultaneously. Contacts and on the clave and the tablet at the point of joining only five. Characteristics of the same, hopefully more dopilennuyu. While it is impossible to translate into Russian Windu, fails to push the language pack, even the English.

Rep: (0)
Ihorila @ 05.02.17, 23:10*
While it is not possible to translate Windows into Russian, it is not possible to stuff a language pack, even English

Winda is normally translated into Russian without unnecessary gestures, i.e. without any extra packages. To do this, I went to the regional settings, everywhere I switched to Russian + to the advanced settings (also somewhere there) rebooted and everything flew in Russian!

Rep: (173)
From younger brotherX98PRO
So that time does not go down between the axesAttached fileDualOS_TimeZone.reg(1.1 KB)

Enable all power settingsAttached filex98_PowerCheme_all_swich_ON.reg(47.32 KB)

Rep: (58)
I read the review from kirich46, in the case of the emmc foresee chip blade, can it be replaced with samsung and how much will it cost in the service center? On sale in 2 days you can take it for 8800 but there are concerns with memory, tell me pzhlst

Rep: (125)
JJorigins @ 03/26/17, 11:26*
In the case of the emmc foresee chip blade, can it be replaced with samsung and how much does it cost in the service center?

At least the chip will cost 3000r, repair depending on what service, as for me, chip soldering should not cost more than 2000r.

But why is it necessary? in the topic tbook 10 found a way to restore emmcTyk

If there is interest, write in the tbook 10 topic, what is their emmc, maybe we are wasting :)

for 8800 worth taking, no analogues.

Post has been editedmachetekills - 26.03.17, 20:20

If EMMC fell off, then you just need to flash clean BIOS, or newer with fix if there is.
Same story was andin our thread.

* machetekills , there is a chip on 64 brand foresee a lot of people complain about it that it dies often and there is no option to restore only the replacement

* Zzzion
Now it’s too early to talk about it, to be honest, and for those to whom everything has come, I hope everything will continue to work :)

Who cares here are the images of the systems from the subject

TbooK 10 S (E6N2)

TbooK 10 S (E6N9)

Chinese firmware is poured herehttp://pan.baidu.com/s...4665238#category/type=0

Reloading topicPerezalete ...

Yes, there are already two tablet revisions, which is bad in my opinion, because TWRP and Kastomy will have to be done for everyone ...

Post has been editedmachetekills - 28.03.17, 12:29

* machetekills Ordered today with the keyboard came out 11k

Colleagues, tell me how the speed of this unit?

Rep: (1)
cgas @ 03/29/2017, 14:43*
Colleagues, tell me how the speed of this unit?

Very smartly responds with it in both systems.

Rep: (11)
wi-fi reception is sad?

Rep: (24)
Through Android sees sees an update on 449kb, but not put. Interrupted at the end. Maybe someone knows what can be done with this?

I want to warn if anyone wants to order with the keyboard. It is not designed to work with Cyrillic, there are not enough two columns of keys,
xy
eh?

P.S. If anyone is interested, I can answer the questions, the device on hand

Post has been editedLyakich - 08.04.17, 16:01

LyaKich @ 04/08/17, 15:40*
Through Android sees sees an update on 449kb, but not put.

I also see the update, I also do not put it, and the figs take 400kb will not change anything)

Found one, but very large not wealth in the tablet. The RAM in it works at a frequency of 1066 MHz, changed in the BIOS to 1600, did not help, it also works at 1066.
I saw it on a different text as well, the problem was solved by flashing a new BIOS, waiting for a new BIOS ...
Attached Image

PS if someone will climb UEFI do not trot downloaders, USB-OTG, and in no case, do not transfer the RAM from single-channel to dual-channel !!!

Tomorrow I will cut TWRP and root on it.

Post has been editedmachetekills - 08.04.17, 16:53

* machetekills
Only there was the opposite.
In all the old BIOS was 1600 MHz, and the last Chinese lowered to 1066 MHz.

* BenGun,
What to do then? why should they reduce the frequency of the RAM?

Another moment, it seems in the device the stereo speakers are confused by the polarity (+ -), this is not a pleasant sensation when listening, if you turn off one speaker from the Windows settings, then all the rules. I will disassemble the device ...

Post has been editedmachetekills - 08.04.17, 19:51

Machetekills @ 08/04/17, 17:04*
Why should they reduce the frequency of the RAM?

Less speed, less heat, longer battery life.
Although I may be wrong in the thinking strategy of Chinese engineers. :)
I haveTeclast X98PRO.
Instead of making a normal BIOS with all the settings,
they block access to all settings.
On your tablet, you can really underestimate the speed of memory, without the ability to speed it up. :(

TWRP 3.0.2-0 + Root
DOWNLOAD
only for E6N2

Training.
Download and unpack the archive (it is better to avoid long paths and paths containing Cyrillic).
From the drivers folder, install the driver. iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.2.0. put the first, IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0 second.
1. In the tablet. Settings>For developers>Turn on the item: USB debugging. If the item is not available for developers, go to Settings>About the tablet and tap it 7 times under the item "assembly number".
2. We connect the tablet to the PC, the drivers should be installed.
3. Disable MTP debugging ((connecting to a PC as a media device) in the blind, remove the checkbox).
4. Run the batch file from the downloaded archive. To check if the tablet was connected via adb, you can enter 81 and enter, the serial number of the device should be displayed.

Installation
5. Run on behalf of the adminStart.bat .
Enter 1. The tablet will reboot into the fastboot, after which the drivers should be installed again. After unlocking the bootloader, the tablet will reboot into android.
When unlocking the bootloader, user data on the internal memory will becan belost.
6. Enter 2. The _Tbook folder will be copied to the internal memory along with the contents.
7. Enter 3. The tablet will be rebooted into a temporary TV set. Further actions are carried out in it.
8. In the temporary TvRP immediately after launch, allow recording to the system partition!
9. In TWRP, we make backup of existing partitions. Then we flash Tbook_flashtwrp.zip, after a reboot, install SuperSU_xxx.zip or, if necessary, flash it in a time TV, the firmware can still be updated via OTA, TWRP cannot install them.
If you need a stock camera, then restore from backup.
Reboot the tablet.

If everything was successful, then the created backup can be moved or deleted.

Post has been editedmachetekills - 11.05.17, 15:49

Rep: (24)
Is there any program to manage SIM'koy? I plugged the E173 modem, he sees it as a full-fledged communication module. But in the firmware for working with him there is nothing to do with the campaign.

Rep: (107)
Zzzion @ 03/28/17, 19:48*
Ordered today with the keyboard came out 11k

Throw a link pzhsta

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 18:07