Irbis NB20 - Discussion | [Netbook] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB RAM

Rep: (0)
IRBIS NB20 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

ftp Irbis
Specifications
Specifications:

Classification

Device type laptop
Model Irbis NB20
Manufacturer code IRBIS NB20
The installed operating system is Windows 10
No gaming laptop

Appearance

The color of the top cover black
Body Material Plastic
Design classic
Numeric keypad block no
No key backlighting

Screen

Screen Type TN + film
Screen diagonal 10.1 "
Screen resolution 1024x600
Format name WSVGA
Pixel Density 117.5 PPI
Matte screen
3D screen no
The touch screen is not

CPU

Processor manufacturer Intel
Line the Intel Atom processor
Processor Model Atom Z3735F
The number of processor cores 4
The frequency of 1.33 GHz
Automatic increase in the frequency of 1.830 GHz
L2 cache 2 MB
No L3 cache
Processor Architecture Bay Trail-T

RAM

RAM type DDR3L
Frequency RAM 1333
RAM size 2GB

Graphic accelerator

View embedded graphics accelerator
Manufacturer Intel GPU
no discrete graphics card model
Video memory type SMA
The video memory is allocated from RAM
Model integrated graphics Intel HD
CrossFire / SLI-array is not
Index of video version of Futuremark 720

Data storages

Total volume of hard disk drives (HDD) is not
The total amount of solid-state drives (SSD) 32 GB
SSHD drive (SSD volume buffer) No
Configuration only SSD drives
M.2 connector no

Built-in additional equipment

Webcam has
Extended Stereo Speaker System
Built-in microphone has
Support memory card card reader micro SDHC
No optical drive
Internet / data transfer
Wireless kinds of Internet access Wi-Fi
Standard Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
View Network Adapter (Ethernet) No
Support for additional types of data transfer Bluetooth 4.0
Interfaces / Connectors
2 USB 2.0 ports
USB 3.0 ports do not have
Ports USB Type-C is not
Video mini HDMI interfaces
Audio interface 3.5 mm jack (audio out / headphone)
Nutrition
Battery Type Li-Pol
Battery capacity 5600 mAh
Additional Information
Complete Set battery, power supply
Fingerprint Scanner no
Kensington lock is not
Dimensions, weight
Depth 185 mm
Width 276 mm
Thickness 19.1 mm
Weight 0.95 kg

additional information
This netbook can be considered a slight improvement on the tablet configuration windows 10. The internal memory 32 GB total, but can be expanded via Micro SD up to 64GB or attaching an external hard drive. In contrast to the same tablet having separate connectors for charging and usb allows for more comfortable use of the device, while mobility is not lost due to the small size and weight of the netbook.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 12.07.18, 18:27
Reason for editing: Useful

I can not turn the gestures on the touchpad such as folding windows, zooming. In the device settings "mouse and sesornaya panel" there are plenty of touchpad settings, but they do not work, then there is no effect on the behavior of the touchpad.

Rep: (39)
Guys try somebody enter the serial numberHERE- should give our firewood netbook, I somehow did not work

I drive in, also empty.

Rep: (5)
Photo preloader and trimmed UEFI + keyboard

The image of the reference axis
WIN10 Home

You can convert into other types of ISO images, WIM, ESD, etc. or directly installed via Acronisa (ATI2014-2017) to a physical partition.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

DAVM @ 13.02.17, 19:37*
The image of the reference axis
WIN10 Home

This is an image which is the default manufacturer puts?

Rep: (12)
darkened @ 13.02.17, 16:37*
disable gestures on the touchpad

Is also interested in this issue, yesterday bought a netbook, gestures simply enraged, used to drive a single finger on the touchpad, the second to hold the left button now instead turns any type of garbage brought by scrolling properties have opened something :)
And the rest is quite a good netbook, shustrenko, nice screen, bought to replace the old one msi u120, the brakes very much it works in programs relevant to me ... :)

Somebody put it, ubuntu instance? Work should postabilnee.

We baytrail, so that the work will be sustained is precisely vindous

Put 32 WIN10PRO cue-stepped-out 64 chops circumcision problems UEFI32 bit and incomplete support x64 instructions CPU.Optimiziroval, modified-portion is now started in the pull rollers 6 H264_1080r simultaneously or 2 flow 2K, but of course RAMka eaten in that mode quickly and begin podtormazhivaniya.Dlya checked himself just on different threads hardware support 16yader GPU.Esli swap file do not eMMC, and on the ssd-drawn normally, without losses kadrov.No the trimmed UEFI32, even after switching to the legacy-me certainly surprised his originalnostyu.On certainly better than the car on Windows, there is a complete "obrezanka" UEFI-, but could certainly make the client and better for vozmozhnostyam.Budem wait 6 version ...

Ramil 2015 @ 10.02.17, 13:41*
All soldered on the board, nothing can not be changed. EMMC will last a long time

Everywhere in the sources, which shows the characteristics written that the SSD carrier, and Speccy shows:
Attached Image

Like SD Interface as it involves the replacement.

Specification there costs 88 NCard 31Gb.Takie on the same memory chips and are smart and tablets, how long will it suffice? MTBF of the series 500-750 thousand chasov.Budem assume that Windows Jacek wears out faster than the robot (relatively) more-then subtract interest and will do "accents" on the real wear sektorov.V controller control tables and cells no standard use command "trim" -So I'm counting machine to drive about 2 goda.Kto uses not active, well, years 5 hvatit.7 rubles, in principle, do not feel sorry for eto.Tam loop on the LCD rapid wear than EMMC.S parties it take for the plant 2.5r just gross, though it is a small partiya.Esli you take Tens syach, it is still cheaper.

A little test to study ...

PS: In order to Windows worked even faster than the 4K cluster (Windows boot sector restrictions made by developers) -stavte axis of the virtual disk to the size of 512K (look at the Bench of writing and reading in the table) at the same EMMC-machine starts to run more nimble, but try to put the top of the container sector, in the section end speed also decreases as the screw.

Something under spoiler screens do not go? strange ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (130)
Does anyone make out? Photo innards do if there is someone disassembled). It is advisable to also remove vidos disassembly).

The people who found a distinct driver to the sound card of this netbook (NB20)? Internet provides that the wood from this firm plate TW 43 fit, but in reality, the sound does not work (I have a reference to at least some - some wood analogues))) Realtek and Intel do not work. OS: Windows 10

Interesting you people ... firewood are the nose, and you do not vidite.Vse drivers axis above (pull them out of the way), and you should be able to put them, just through the native client-type device manager ... they snap. Often it is necessary to put a clever way-prinuditelno.Vso the fact that part of the wood signed (licensed) only under the "home" version and "pro or Enterprise," they are not placed properly.
For example, here these ...

Intel (R) Trusted Execution Engine Interface>

Version: 1.0.0.1064
Date: 1-9-2014
Provider: Intel
Class: System
Setup Information: oem23.inf
Setup Section: TEE_DDI
Hardware ID: PCI \ VEN_8086 & DEV_0F18

or so ...

Intel (R) Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework Driver>

Version: 604.10135.1410.1565
Date: 6-10-2015
Provider: Intel
Class: System
Setup Information: oem24.inf
Setup Section: DptfManager.NTx86
Hardware ID: acpi \ int3400

But the sound is possible to put the same-they are supporting 6.4

Realtek I2S Audio Codec>

Version: 6.4.10147.4329
Date: 10-1-2015
Provider: REALTEK
Class: MEDIA
Setup Information: oem15.inf
Setup Section: Codec_Device.NT
Hardware ID: acpi \ 10ec5651

JanSikJung @ 16.02.17, 23:25*
The people who found a distinct driver to the sound card of this netbook (NB20)?

I contacted the support team Irbis is, they gave me a link to the drivers siphoned at POISON:

vkrivykh @ 17.02.17, 06:20*
I contacted the support team Irbis is, they gave me a link to the drivers siphoned at POISON:

Thanks for the help! He returned the system to the initial state and install the drivers from the archive. Help! Very grateful!

Recently experimented with it, but rather sought on which axis it will work faster. Tried: win 7 embeded, 10 lbts, 1511 + different word length, etc. Tests have shown that the stability and performance of all is his own 10 minute, the image of which a good man laid out above.

During the experiments stopped working usb ports and a keyboard. It was necessary to open and look mikruhu BIOS, it is the reverse side of the board under the black film marked pop030 at the bottom (expected to meet winbond there), at the very mikruhe find the first pin (it is referred to a notch on the chip and cs inscription) and 8 th vcc ( opposite the first) device and turn in the interval 1-3 seconds closable contacts 1 and 8. So I dropped the BIOS settings accordingly ports and the keyboard problem. Maybe someone will come in handy ...

Inside, all through the ass and glue sinbao collected on my knees I judge it by soldering, plus advise to pay attention to the passive cooling of the processor, I replaced it with a heatsink on the Southbridge what that old 478 motherboard, if before the temperature reached 68 degrees now 45.

On a virtual machine (virtualbox with the plugin extension pack) work well in the linux system kernel debian / ubuntu others did not test.

Rep: (130)
slavikbuinii @ 19.02.17, 14:54*
It was necessary to open

Pts interesting. What's inside. You have the opportunity to take a picture?
slavikbuinii @ 19.02.17, 14:54*
plus I advise to pay attention to the passive cooling of the processor, I replaced it with a heatsink on the Southbridge what that old 478 motherboard, if before the temperature reached 68 degrees now 45.

It is also quite interesting. There would be also useful to photos as attached and a heat sink.
Thank you in advance).

How difficult do you go through to return to work and usb Claudia ... Well, at least looked like it "fun" inside Uncle Liao sdelal.Na future make 2 times to reset UEFI32-controller ports and Claudia zarabotaet.Po about cooling yes no hurt to increase the area revealed plastiny.Interesnaya feature-4 is now reworked the machine in a row, and this analogy, EMMC with two versions of the software comes 3.9 and 4.3 above may have until vstrechal.Chto notice? If a second USB connector blue, by analogy must understand how USB3.0 (actually there USB2.0-just that n od hand on the assembly line and put something) -What firmware version EMMC 3.9. Black in my case caught with v4.3.Pochemu have mentioned it on the 4.3-memory speed is obtained at 5-7 MB / s sequential write above, it is more difficult than reading devices on 88 type NCard.Test held several times in one and the same machine with v4.3, and then on the other to v3.9 version.

Who blue second the USB-check out my "analyst" -one confirms you? Sew the EMMC harder than SSD-there are two ways and both are very legkie.V first case microcode firmware have soldered into the PCB and use the programmer, flasher, to update versii.Pro second more, more complex default, but with proper equipment, such as service centers or the manufacturer will legche.Voobschem desirable to take with the new version 4.3 EMMC-bit win in skorosti.Hotya can someone tell me an easier way to replace microcode EMMC-after simple re eniya tend to always be in front of the eyes-only we see them immediately, but only when we have in mind will develop a mosaic of experience ... or the case. (And Case, inventor Pushkin god).

Regarding the memory card, too, be careful-what priobretat.Esli want the maximum amount for this controller card reader, and there is only microSDHC and there is no support and will not be the type microSDXC, it is desirable to take the high-speed 64GB microSDHC-tops is usually in line with the skrost from 70 to 100, and cost from 3p and vyshe.Nu unless of course, you do not want to lose in speed, and the emphasis is on mikrosd rather than USB option memory expansion slot is better to use a built-in card reader, you can use and pick up a single USB memory though of course you can buy USB Host ports 4-6 and napryagatsya.A a USB still better to take drives in the standard 3.0, even if the port is a 2.0-win will still speed up smaller 4K clusters in random read / write.

PS:? The second, third axis, better not run under the virtual machines, and a virtual machine konteynerami.Menshe ship and have a real driver support (hardware) rather than virtualnuyu.Komu need to work simultaneously at two different axes -So yeah, put VM -but then it is better not from Oracle, and more stable VMware Workstation Pro-even though it is more limited in functionality and paid ( "hacked or purchased") as opposed to "free" Oracle VM VirtualBoxi writers each to update it more difficult and curves out, although more flexible and funktsionalnee.VMware Workstation Pro-out stable and legche.Osobenno on our machine ...

Post has been editedDAVM - 20.02.17, 08:33

Rep: (14)
I am thinking about buying a netbook and this was a question on the screen resolution. Sites are placed on it or not?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/26/19, 05:06