Irbis NB20 - Discussion | [Netbook] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB RAM

Rep: (0)
IRBIS NB20 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

ftp Irbis
Specifications
Specifications:

Classification

Device type laptop
Model Irbis NB20
Manufacturer code IRBIS NB20
The installed operating system is Windows 10
No gaming laptop

Appearance

The color of the top cover black
Body Material Plastic
Design classic
Numeric keypad block no
No key backlighting

Screen

Screen Type TN + film
Screen diagonal 10.1 "
Screen resolution 1024x600
Format name WSVGA
Pixel Density 117.5 PPI
Matte screen
3D screen no
The touch screen is not

CPU

Processor manufacturer Intel
Line the Intel Atom processor
Processor Model Atom Z3735F
The number of processor cores 4
The frequency of 1.33 GHz
Automatic increase in the frequency of 1.830 GHz
L2 cache 2 MB
No L3 cache
Processor Architecture Bay Trail-T

RAM

RAM type DDR3L
Frequency RAM 1333
RAM size 2GB

Graphic accelerator

View embedded graphics accelerator
Manufacturer Intel GPU
no discrete graphics card model
Video memory type SMA
The video memory is allocated from RAM
Model integrated graphics Intel HD
CrossFire / SLI-array is not
Index of video version of Futuremark 720

Data storages

Total volume of hard disk drives (HDD) is not
The total amount of solid-state drives (SSD) 32 GB
SSHD drive (SSD volume buffer) No
Configuration only SSD drives
M.2 connector no

Built-in additional equipment

Webcam has
Extended Stereo Speaker System
Built-in microphone has
Support memory card card reader micro SDHC
No optical drive
Internet / data transfer
Wireless kinds of Internet access Wi-Fi
Standard Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
View Network Adapter (Ethernet) No
Support for additional types of data transfer Bluetooth 4.0
Interfaces / Connectors
2 USB 2.0 ports
USB 3.0 ports do not have
Ports USB Type-C is not
Video mini HDMI interfaces
Audio interface 3.5 mm jack (audio out / headphone)
Nutrition
Battery Type Li-Pol
Battery capacity 5600 mAh
Additional Information
Complete Set battery, power supply
Fingerprint Scanner no
Kensington lock is not
Dimensions, weight
Depth 185 mm
Width 276 mm
Thickness 19.1 mm
Weight 0.95 kg

additional information
This netbook can be considered a slight improvement on the tablet configuration windows 10. The internal memory 32 GB total, but can be expanded via Micro SD up to 64GB or attaching an external hard drive. In contrast to the same tablet having separate connectors for charging and usb allows for more comfortable use of the device, while mobility is not lost due to the small size and weight of the netbook.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 12.07.18, 18:27
Reason for editing: Useful

Hello! NB24 acquired currently. Tupnyak fed up on the first day)) established for this devil-machine WIN10 pro lite. the sound driver got out of irbis site, video did not want to, install and works perfectly this one:LINK
Any way I can not win a few unknown devices from Intel Series (R) Dynamic Platform & Thermal Framework.
He won by installing a driver package:LINK

Post has been editedcompicenter - 16.04.19, 02:39

Dear forum users! I would like to ask you for help to reinstall \ firmware netbook Irbis NB26. The fact that, following strictly according to instructions from the official site is not possible to create a bootable USB flash drive. Variations "do NOT follow" instructions was applied so as a large number of times, but it was not successful. I tried to burn the image WINPE on different types of flash drives and capacity, with a hidden boot partition and there, fat32 and ntfs, different programs. But the installation script did not want to run. All the necessary files have been redownload without errors with different types of Internet from different computers. The maximum that I have been able to achieve this visibility uefi flash drives in the BIOS. The experience of creating a bootable flash drives available, such as "admiskaya" flash drive with useful tools on this netbook runs perfectly, while I want to emphasize that the USB connectors, which on a netbook in order. Tried different settings BIOS, reset it. . Help with installing windows even toward the creation of the Chinese amateur

Rep: (67)
I understand that the phone sound card rt5640. If so, starting with Ubuntu 19.04 all the necessary drivers for its work must be already complete system. That is, no special assembly for: Atom, or any special kernel or execute instructions to be no longer necessary (at least in theory). Must be of sufficient conventional 64-bit image of Ubuntu 19.04 from the official website and the availability of an Internet connection during the installation (for the correct installation of the bootloader).

Who cares - try to accomplish your goal here and my QMS result of what works, what does not work.

Download links:
Ubuntu 19.04:https: //www.ubuntu.com....04&architecture=amd64(Download will begin in a few seconds after the opening of the page).
Kubuntu 19.04:https://kubuntu.org/getkubuntu/(Top link).

Unzip the downloaded iso to a flash drive formatted in FAT32, the directory / EFI / BOOT put on a flash drivethisfile. After loading the login screen, select the session instead of Ubuntu Ubuntu Xorg.

Post has been editedRussianNeuroMancer - 30.05.19, 19:46

Rep: (5)
1 axis - LTSB assembly 2016 to 1607
2-axis - LTSC assembly 2019 to 1809
3 axle - WIN 8.1 PRO

All work on this piece of iron and x32 only, although you can put the x64, but do not need to delat.Virtualnye containers on the outer nositele.S penguins on this hardware will always be schools, as well as a WIN-7 although you can experiment until you lost the desire.

Attached Image

Good day. NB10 netbook irbis, established in October 1903 Wine CD, before another liteversiya wines 10. The problem -sistematicheski crashes the browser. Vivaldi and Opera and Chrome and Edge. Who faced, do not tell the solution?
Itself yet decided to restore the factory firmware. But dance tambourines constantly running on the same system can not find the path specified ...
Attached Image

Rep: (23)
I wonder how many will die a MicroSD, if it is actively used as a local drive?

Rep: (67)
* Hostes, depends on what kind of microSD. There are Samsung microSDXC PRO Endurance and SanDisk Industrial microSD, which, at least in theory, must withstand many times greater load than conventional microSD. Another thing is that compared to eMMC, you will get much less performance.

Rep: (1)
Share your observations. In nb20 me for three years now. I use rarely, it can be said only once a year, in summer, by the sea. The battery keeps excellent, and rest I have family in the camp, and this, plus I really at hand. Now in the case. 10s update of course have to disable another native version, as Memory devour without shame updates. Constantly loaded processor (20-50% idle). I did not climb in life, 10kA capricious. I decided to use it all the time only in economy mode (power slider completely to the left). This solves several problems: some services are automatically turned off without affecting the operation and the battery wears more slowly (no bulges). Of course, many will say that the performance drops sharply. But I beg of you who took the machine for serious problems ?! YouTube running, surfing on the Internet without brakes, and in Heroes 3 din. In this mode, use a device that's already 2 years. Things are good! If anything, use the same :-)))

[Quote name = "RussianNeuroMancer" date = "30.05.19, 13:25" post = 85744974]
rt5640
install both, everything works except the touchpad, on the command line to restore everything, a little brake on the machine, but not critical, attacks and freezes there was the sound a little hoarse, it is clear that little crooked logs, but most importantly the headphones are working on it It was calculated.

Rep: (41)
b.rakitin @ 31.01.19, 23:22*
Tulil native memory instead of Samsung 16gb, to win pe sees as the Samsung 32 with id 000000 is not installed, when you try to formatnut - O input error.

I would ask the author:
maksimilian2015v @ 18.09.18, 06:15*
Yesil I zamarochitsya and increase the RAM and ROM of our devaysa as possible uvilichenie without Gemara and huge cost is 3 GB RAM and 64 ROM is possible and it was 4 / 128GB vpendyurit but from the fact that a donor with 64 gigs and a donor with hozhey on datasheet RAM, I did not spend and wrestle.
Native chip RAM
Samsung K3QF2F20DA-QGCE 2GB replaced the analogue K3QF7F70DM-QGCF 3GB pulled her from the dead sony z2, stood as a native, ROM FORESEE NCEMAD6B-32GB zamentl on SanDisk SDIN9DW4-64G

Rep: (175)
Rumlin @ 14.10.19, 10:16*
I would ask the author:

These netbook not pull more than 2 GB of RAM, and specifically those that z3735f.
But here's the solder more internal memory I think that is possible.

Rep: (16)
* Rumlin Given problemmu decided long ago, 3GB of RAM pulls, but this makes no sense.

Hello.
On a netbook IRBIS NB20 screen does not work: black screen with no backlight. At the same time indicators work and show that Windows 10 (built-in) is loaded. Even it turned off, if the wait by pressing the power button.
Open the case, peretknul (pulled out and put the meat) all trains.
What could be the problem? How can I solve or determine where to go?
Thank.

Post has been editeddacb - 31.10.19, 11:26

* dacb Someone wrote in this thread (or other with NB60), you need the laptop to close the two contacts. Then the BIOS will reset and everything will return to the factory settings. so Sam did two years ago, but I forgot where and how. And if Bios somehow visible when switched on, the official firmware (on site Irbis all there), you can simply reinstall the system.

alex_koch @ 01.11.19, 12:45*
dacb, someone wrote in this thread (or other with nb60), you need the laptop to close the two contacts. Then the BIOS will reset and everything will return to the factory settings. so Sam did two years ago, but I forgot where and how. And if Bios somehow visible when switched on, the official firmware (on site Irbis all there), you can simply reinstall the system.

Thank you for your response. But I, and the implementation of the BIOS is not visible. Black and black is always and everywhere.

* dacb * Copied from another source, "I solved the problem in this way
On the back of the motherboard, under the black film, is a chip labeled pop030.
At the very first pin chip looking for (it is referred to a notch on the chip and the inscription cs) and eighth vcc (opposite the first) turn on the device and in the interval of 1-3 seconds closable 1 and 8 contacts. "I turned at one time. It is true I have not was wiring for circuit at hand, took advantage of falgu cigarettes - help)))))

alex_koch @ 03.11.19, 11:51*
dacb, * copied from another source, "I solved the problem in this way
On the back of the motherboard, under the black film, is a chip labeled pop030.
At the very first pin chip looking for (it is referred to a notch on the chip and the inscription cs) and eighth vcc (opposite the first) turn on the device and in the interval of 1-3 seconds closable 1 and 8 contacts. "I turned at one time. It is true I have not was wiring for circuit at hand, took advantage of falgu cigarettes - help)))))

Thanks. Resets BIOS manner, insert and immediately acquire a lot and frequently ESC, 5-10 seconds is input in BIOS (program setup), after press 2 times to the right, down one time, Enter, F9, Enter, F10, Enter; and will restart.

But looking more closely, something was seen in contrast barely. Apparently I flew lights. Since the beads, but barely visible, the contrast in the BIOS and in the WIN10, simply without light is not scrutinized.

Who decided the issue of the restoration of the backlight?

Rep: (41)
The Irbis NB29 has failed to 32GB EMMC chip. The device offers or go uefi shell or boot from a flash drive / usb HDD. With microSD I did not succeed. EMMC storage device does not detect.

The history of the dying apparatus will be interesting for owners of these devices. After purchasing the Win10 periodically updated until you take all of the memory - it was freely about 1 GB. With that the owner lived until the system has fallen after about a year after purchase. Reset system on ofsayta instructions. The device worked for about 2 months and finally died.

Repair is not particularly interesting - the replacement EMMC pulling half the cost of the new device.

Guys, there's a broken machine? I have received as a gift, if the working screen. be thanked for legal services. part.
So, the idea arose.

Rep: (6)
Rumlin @ 05.11.19, 16:02*
The device offers or go uefi shell or boot from a flash drive / usb HDD.

The same problem, but I can not say that the chip is completely dead in efi shell, you can delve into the topics of eMMC, I even managed to copy the files to a flash drive. But here's the write protection on them stood up, because Windows I generally ship stopped.

Posted 16/11/2019, 8:08:

There is a small chance that through some walk At least formatnut chip

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 18:04