Irbis NB20 - Discussion | [Netbook] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB RAM

Rep: (0)
IRBIS NB20 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

ftp Irbis
Specifications
Specifications:

Classification

Device type laptop
Model Irbis NB20
Manufacturer code IRBIS NB20
The installed operating system is Windows 10
No gaming laptop

Appearance

The color of the top cover black
Body Material Plastic
Design classic
Numeric keypad block no
No key backlighting

Screen

Screen Type TN + film
Screen diagonal 10.1 "
Screen resolution 1024x600
Format name WSVGA
Pixel Density 117.5 PPI
Matte screen
3D screen no
The touch screen is not

CPU

Processor manufacturer Intel
Line the Intel Atom processor
Processor Model Atom Z3735F
The number of processor cores 4
The frequency of 1.33 GHz
Automatic increase in the frequency of 1.830 GHz
L2 cache 2 MB
No L3 cache
Processor Architecture Bay Trail-T

RAM

RAM type DDR3L
Frequency RAM 1333
RAM size 2GB

Graphic accelerator

View embedded graphics accelerator
Manufacturer Intel GPU
no discrete graphics card model
Video memory type SMA
The video memory is allocated from RAM
Model integrated graphics Intel HD
CrossFire / SLI-array is not
Index of video version of Futuremark 720

Data storages

Total volume of hard disk drives (HDD) is not
The total amount of solid-state drives (SSD) 32 GB
SSHD drive (SSD volume buffer) No
Configuration only SSD drives
M.2 connector no

Built-in additional equipment

Webcam has
Extended Stereo Speaker System
Built-in microphone has
Support memory card card reader micro SDHC
No optical drive
Internet / data transfer
Wireless kinds of Internet access Wi-Fi
Standard Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
View Network Adapter (Ethernet) No
Support for additional types of data transfer Bluetooth 4.0
Interfaces / Connectors
2 USB 2.0 ports
USB 3.0 ports do not have
Ports USB Type-C is not
Video mini HDMI interfaces
Audio interface 3.5 mm jack (audio out / headphone)
Nutrition
Battery Type Li-Pol
Battery capacity 5600 mAh
Additional Information
Complete Set battery, power supply
Fingerprint Scanner no
Kensington lock is not
Dimensions, weight
Depth 185 mm
Width 276 mm
Thickness 19.1 mm
Weight 0.95 kg

additional information
This netbook can be considered a slight improvement on the tablet configuration windows 10. The internal memory 32 GB total, but can be expanded via Micro SD up to 64GB or attaching an external hard drive. In contrast to the same tablet having separate connectors for charging and usb allows for more comfortable use of the device, while mobility is not lost due to the small size and weight of the netbook.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 12.07.18, 18:27
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (2)
* Deixsell, I do not advise you to take it. Anything not only a misunderstanding. Later I will lay out a review and explain in detail why it is better to pay a little, than to have a stable sekas this plastic stump.

* vendegrossa uzho I bought it, but not this one, and Irbis NB43 white. In general, the same crap, only nicer and larger screen. What this Irbis wrong? :)

This is a disposable gadget. All soldered on the board, nothing can not be changed. EMMC will last a long time, turn off the paging file will not work because it will not have enough operatives. Really hot - so it is likely to quickly burn motherboard.

Rep: (39)
Ramil 2015 @ 10.02.17, 11:41*
This is a disposable gadget. All soldered on the board, nothing can not be changed. EMMC will last a long time, turn off the paging file will not work because it will not have enough operatives. Really hot - so it is likely to quickly burn motherboard.

But what about tablets and smartphones with these settings work, and more than one year?

Since the load is not so there. There is also a laptop with Windows 10, it is assumed that there will be an everyday load for several hours with large data sets. RAM is small, so it will be swapped, and this burden on the EMMC.

* vendegrossa waiting for review, I think it will be interesting.

Ramil 2015 @ 10.02.17, 13:55*
Since the load is not so there. There is also a laptop with Windows 10, it is assumed that there will be an everyday load for several hours with large data sets. RAM is small, so it will be swapped, and this burden on the EMMC.

What makes you think that is not so? There's the same Windows and almost the same hardware. And a netbook and a tablet on Windows 10 will perform similar tasks - web, work, play. WOBO cases, there is a swap file, so why would a netbook to die quickly, and tablet to work a few years?

* Ramil 2015, I do not know about the fragility of memory, but I have an old SSD from Plextor 64 turns on it the system of wine 10 (and vin7 was) and the suspension was, and then only it was not - 4 more than a year already here without jambs and good condition although he predicted the rapid death of all sorts of Wang. And right above written, Che did he suddenly die if the tablets work? A load .. so what's there load, any savvy person would not use this device as an important machine data or for serious work. Yutubchik look, saytik, serialchik, 3 characters to play Diablo 2 or Doom - this is the maximum purpose of such machines.

Inside this notebook is not SSD, and the EMMC. This is actually the same SD card, only soldered on the board

* Ramil 2015, disposable understatement. The survey does not take long. It is contraindicated for people in general give hand trembling in his legs and a nervous tic after operation hours are guaranteed. There are tablets of this firm - TZ11, TZ101 Smartphone and SP52, and a smartphone continues somehow to please me stability and speed, everything else except the slag can not be called. Glitches, zavisony, zavirusovannye firmware - all this is connected with the snow leopard directly. Who for a headache - choose products of this brand.

* Deixsell, but that's honestly seduced by the price and is very sorry for the acquisition. It is a pity not to have him back pass because perverted by alien influences software to stitch and a couple of scratches. For 7000 rubles some mediocre Galaxy to buy with it really and what every good piece of g * BHA will, which manages openly and maliciously rebate on level ground a hundred times a day. Its main task - just work, it normally does not perform, not to mention the durability of the time. Turn on after cleaning of debris - a black screen, you push the button again and again turn on the icons disappear and the inclusion of the menu is silent, what else pops up an infection. Often bluntly does not turn off, or turn off and then turned on itself - not a commodity, but a fairy tale. And I note - this is not an isolated instance, that is, in their theory of weight! Do the findings themselves. His experience normal operation and I have not a hundredth part of my "three-storey" impressions described. Good nubuck cost of 7000 shares will not be explicitly allowed in illiquid consumption. IMHO of course, without claiming to be the ultimate truth.

Rep: (5)
What are you whining so ... Just need to initially understand what the machine and on any hardware. It is tablet form factor laptops. Improve it will not work, because there are no sockets, sata-all chipsets and memory and emmc soldered to the mother. Emmc operating life depends on the manufacturer of NOR FLASH and its process technology. Speed ​​is usually sequential read 170-250 MB / s.Na 3-5 years you hvatit.Samy its main plus is the x86 processor architecture on the smartphone and its main plus instruction set with support virtualizatsii.A This means that even if 32GB memory dies, it can run virtual disks, not to be confused with the virtual machines gruzyaschimi iron to drive, of course, it is desirable for the full realization of high-speed USB 2.0 speeds or card, but only up to 64GB. And this way is not a problem, if there is USB.Postavili card to 200GB or more and virtual containers with different axes and choose at boot time which gruzit.Tolko everything must be done with intelligence and understanding of the whole process, and it starts with "foundation" - proper marking of 6 parameters the most emmc and memory cards, and only then to roll the cue ball 64 1607.Po about firewood-all reshaemo.Uchites to properly optimize and work for such workers stantsiyah.Pervaya machine was used as netbuk.Vtoraya as a media player with a connection to TV panel with the control by udalenke Niemi elderly lyudey.Pritom good stretch 2 separate video for 1080 in different rooms odnovremenno.Tak that the machine is quite decent, but we must be able and know how it is correctly implemented.

* DAVM, you no aches and no complains, it is necessary to attentively read the posts. It should not be a subjective approach to the evaluation of a device malfunction, personally I prefer to say as there are no songs of praise. What do you think, can I reboot the inability of elementary written in dignity? Or maybe I'd be called a complete system hang its exclusive chip when I'm writing an important document for yourself online? Hands out of your ass grow happily in the hands of more than one hundred units visited and not very successful. I can also be smart to sit tests to paint and say "well what do you want for such a price?". By purchasing this thing I had hoped to make it work - it is important that from her forward, not only I, but also imagine the others who come into the store. If the manufacturer does not try to release initially a workable model tends not to maintain its reputation at the proper level and not do any work on the bugs (yes, yes, "the children's sores" he shaft), then I'm sorry to close our eyes to this, and not talk about it to other people just because it's cheap device considered complete nonsense. And yes, if everything is solved for you, and I just had a sudden cerebral palsy - throw firewood here, the order of the "correct" setting from an expert and we'll see how it will work and how to show in the future.

For me, so if you use this device only for a Word, Excel, and other simple program or eventually to drive in a simple game (in principle it is quite to pull the game to the 10th year) that this miracle should justify its price tag.
Do not know why it expressed so much negativity towards this device, before this operation was Irbis TW81, which is quite well-worked and have never let down (sorry only battery flew through 9 months of operation), so plan preobresti this laptop (or netbook, FIG it as correct), only the mobile device to operate and only.

Rep: (5)
Subjectively? Can not reboot? Freezes? What I said above, not Retrieve your lost, and learn to adjust and optimize the car by myself and with things not encounter pridetsya.Esli you know how to do it, then perhaps many of the problems decided by.Te challenges of this machine has no ready answers for you, as you are accustomed to with standard laptops, they need to find yourself and for this include his balls, and that's always slozhno.I I'm not a Bureau of good offices in order to give you ideas on this piece of iron, and teach you how to get and zadachki.Dostoynym address these people, help, and so, who do not want to apply your skills and learn Well, well, then this write their fate that they hangs or is not overloaded sistema.Bez grievances-not necessarily to be cool IT professionals to figure it out ... Write scripts then under him, so that you all worked. Uspehov.Pishu are not often used to help people through lichku.No clowns who need to prove anything, please do not bespokoit.Tretya machine to "uluchshalki" I may appear a week or who need help, and help you through the mare to time not to lose (and it is so little to be honest) for udalenke.Vsem good and positive energy.

Rep: (9)
* zenook,
You can credit the driver, please?

Rep: (9)
Who can throw off "the image of the box" this netbook?

Read the reviews about the products of the manufacturer, all the writing that it short-lived and low-quality. 7 to give pieces of 8-9 months of unstability of your device does not feel sorry for?

Post has been editedRamil 2015 - 12.02.17, 19:05

hazeev21 @ 12.02.17, 01:47*
You can credit the driver, please?

https://drp.su/Try to roll in automatic mode, just before this beykap do those who now stand!

Rep: (10)
Then pick up for yourself a new typewriter, primarily because of the price and consider this netbook.
Keyboard pictures looked in DNS-se and frightened okay no buttons "context menu" (equivalent to the right mouse button), but ... lost the right to the Ctrl, Shift and generally hid behind the cursor buttons.
Who apparatus on hand: in fact, this situation with the keys?

Why I ask: has decided to look older model (NB11), in the CSN and in Google, there are different options for the location of keys: a small cursor, the standard shift and there is no control (photo from Google), or have control, shift of the cursor keys. There is another netbook NB10, from 20toy model differs only 1 gig of RAM and ... execution of the keyboard, there is already a normal shift, but left no control. But it appears to the pics on the website, and knowing the Chinese - they all love to standardize and no they do not interfere with the difference between the two models is only in the number of soldered RAM chips, and Claudia left unchanged for NB20.

In short who bought and sundry - Put the photo keyboard NB20. And if there really is such a beard, how convenient juzat Right Shift while entering a comma?

It is also very interested in how things are with uefi in NB20, whether there is a legacy mode? Not that I am a conservative, but a system of higher 7ki not like ... All the new systems work more to Microsoft than the user.
(Yes, antispyware tweaks for a long time there, but the design of the new OS too ... not so easy as in 7ke [personal IMHO])

Itself a dozen preset is loaded on there wimboot technology and is fully unpacked on emmc?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 01:51