Irbis NB20 - Discussion | [Netbook] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB RAM

Rep: (0)
IRBIS NB20 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

ftp Irbis
Specifications
Specifications:

Classification

Device type laptop
Model Irbis NB20
Manufacturer code IRBIS NB20
The installed operating system is Windows 10
No gaming laptop

Appearance

The color of the top cover black
Body Material Plastic
Design classic
Numeric keypad block no
No key backlighting

Screen

Screen Type TN + film
Screen diagonal 10.1 "
Screen resolution 1024x600
Format name WSVGA
Pixel Density 117.5 PPI
Matte screen
3D screen no
The touch screen is not

CPU

Processor manufacturer Intel
Line the Intel Atom processor
Processor Model Atom Z3735F
The number of processor cores 4
The frequency of 1.33 GHz
Automatic increase in the frequency of 1.830 GHz
L2 cache 2 MB
No L3 cache
Processor Architecture Bay Trail-T

RAM

RAM type DDR3L
Frequency RAM 1333
RAM size 2GB

Graphic accelerator

View embedded graphics accelerator
Manufacturer Intel GPU
no discrete graphics card model
Video memory type SMA
The video memory is allocated from RAM
Model integrated graphics Intel HD
CrossFire / SLI-array is not
Index of video version of Futuremark 720

Data storages

Total volume of hard disk drives (HDD) is not
The total amount of solid-state drives (SSD) 32 GB
SSHD drive (SSD volume buffer) No
Configuration only SSD drives
M.2 connector no

Built-in additional equipment

Webcam has
Extended Stereo Speaker System
Built-in microphone has
Support memory card card reader micro SDHC
No optical drive
Internet / data transfer
Wireless kinds of Internet access Wi-Fi
Standard Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
View Network Adapter (Ethernet) No
Support for additional types of data transfer Bluetooth 4.0
Interfaces / Connectors
2 USB 2.0 ports
USB 3.0 ports do not have
Ports USB Type-C is not
Video mini HDMI interfaces
Audio interface 3.5 mm jack (audio out / headphone)
Nutrition
Battery Type Li-Pol
Battery capacity 5600 mAh
Additional Information
Complete Set battery, power supply
Fingerprint Scanner no
Kensington lock is not
Dimensions, weight
Depth 185 mm
Width 276 mm
Thickness 19.1 mm
Weight 0.95 kg

additional information
This netbook can be considered a slight improvement on the tablet configuration windows 10. The internal memory 32 GB total, but can be expanded via Micro SD up to 64GB or attaching an external hard drive. In contrast to the same tablet having separate connectors for charging and usb allows for more comfortable use of the device, while mobility is not lost due to the small size and weight of the netbook.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 12.07.18, 18:27
Reason for editing: Useful

We are discussing this model of netbook.

I decided to update the chipset and video drivers on it, as a result, the sound disappeared and the battery does not appear now. Where to get the native drivers now? At the office. the site is empty.

Is it true that an SD card is used as a drive, not an SSD? And what in connection with this, the service life of the product is not more than a year?

Ramil 2015 @ 02/06/17, 17:11*
I decided to update the chipset and video drivers on it, as a result, the sound disappeared and the battery does not appear now. Where to get the native drivers now? At the office. the site is empty.

There are no firmware on the off.site on netbooks, as an option to ask for their technical support through the site, the same original image would be very necessary. Although the filling is that for tablets of the TW series, that our netbooks seem to be almost the same, and given that we do not have a touchscreen, the image from them should work without problems.

They write that an EMMC soldered on the board is used as a drive. They recommend disabling the page file.

Rep: (2)
I bought this plastic part and was amazed how accurately this netbook repeats the jambs of tablets of this company, namely overheating and glitches a la black screen and hangs upon reboot. Drivers who are interested in perfectly laid down on TW43, it is better to roll back Windows to 1511 and chop off access to updates for it, because what comes out of the box is shamelessly stupid and discourages any desire to use the device.

* Ramil 2015, eMMC is most often found in tablets and smarts, in theory it should work as long as the resource is enough, and this moment is usually very subjective. But the speed compared to SSD is a lousy, unfortunate hundred meters from a flash drive sometimes copied over time as a couple of gigs from an external screw o.O

Rep: (39)
Vendegrossa @ 02/07/17, 01:57*
I bought this plastic part and was amazed how accurately this netbook repeats the jambs of tablets of this company, namely overheating and glitches a la black screen and hangs upon reboot. Drivers who are interested in perfectly laid down on TW43, it is better to roll back Windows to 1511 and chop off access to updates for it, because what comes out of the box is shamelessly stupid and discourages any desire to use the device.

Did not try to put 7k or 8k? Or is it possible to deliver a truncated 10? I want to buy this miracle, backup firewood and install chopped Windows + self-tuning

* zenook, eight with grief in half put, forget about the seven, and why should you? Eight of you if they will be got on this platform, the rebate will be terrible, because there is already the experience of its installation on the TW43 tablet of the same company, and honestly tell you - the picture is bleak, at best, perfectly still hangs in sleep mode, and at worst all loaded stop. About chopped Windows itself pondered the option of installation to be cut Win10 LTSB x32 with rutrekere because build 1511 before the most stable of the published builds in my opinion, it has become wildly lag on this machine, and the lag began immediately after the "cleansing" of the surveillance, and any sheluponi like store and other things. today probably also will install the system and accomplish your goal as a start. And yet at the same time still try to remix the sound of tie, it was too good, he drags her, any more bright dozen will.

vendegrossa @ 07.02.17, 23:09*
zenook, eight with grief in half put, forget about the seven, and why should you? Eight of you if they will be got on this platform, the rebate will be terrible, because there is already the experience of its installation on the TW43 tablet of the same company, and honestly tell you - the picture is bleak, at best, perfectly still hangs in sleep mode, and at worst all loaded stop. About chopped Windows itself pondered the option of installation to be cut Win10 LTSB x32 with rutrekere because build 1511 before the most stable of the published builds in my opinion, it has become wildly lag on this machine, and the lag began immediately after the "cleansing" of the surveillance, and any sheluponi like store and other things. today probably also will install the system and accomplish your goal as a start. And yet at the same time still try to remix the sound of tie, it was too good, he drags her, any more bright dozen will.

You have already installed and a remix? How are you feeling? In addition there is a sound which the shoals, wafer standards work?

* zenook, wafer drags bad, the sound muffled. Really working his way to have not yet found. In addition to the branch remix substitution tips kernel is not given, but I am far from the realization of such proposals in view of the minimal knowledge about the features of this platform, and climb on anglosaytam time enough to swear. For fun I tried to gash remix of the very old laptop Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 + NVidia GeForce 9300M GS, and eventually got the artifacts on the start screen. Something too large variation in the support iron seems to me, that is old and not zavedesh, and the new is not particularly happy in terms of efficiency.

UPD: Win10 LTSB started up, but every time I try to install firewood on vidyuha I get a black screen. Until the bummer ...

Post has been editedvendegrossa - 08.02.17, 19:32
Reason for editing: Updating information.

And which
Vendegrossa @ 02/08/17, 19:29*
zenook, wafer drags bad, the sound muffled. Really working his way to have not yet found. In addition to the branch remix substitution tips kernel is not given, but I am far from the realization of such proposals in view of the minimal knowledge about the features of this platform, and climb on anglosaytam time enough to swear. For fun I tried to gash remix of the very old laptop Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 + NVidia GeForce 9300M GS, and eventually got the artifacts on the start screen. Something too large variation in the support iron seems to me, that is old and not zavedesh, and the new is not particularly happy in terms of efficiency.

UPD: Win10 LTSB started up, but every time I try to install firewood on vidyuha I get a black screen. Until the bummer ...

And what kind of firewood are you installing? from TW 34? On the official website, there is still no of. firewood on our device, it is necessary to write in TP to put it out. You can try drayverpakom - maybe he will find the appropriate Th)) Regarding the Remix, of course it’s much harder

For those who purchased, a couple of questions:
Does the laptop have a passive cooling system? And then judging by the renderings, the bottom cover is quite impressive in size.
And how much battery is really enough?

* zenook, Firewood from TW43 was ideally suited and, in theory, from any similar transformer for iron, they will stand up. The question is why on a cut assembly, it crashes vidyuha, it seems like everything fits perfectly on other assemblies, but here comes to the display and a complete stupor. In short, either I'm a fool, or skis do not go: D

The cooling system is passive, the battery lasts for about 4 hours.

* snowvinik, the cooling system is passive and not well thought out. At times, the temperature on the right side reached 80 degrees according to the aida counter, and for the most part being on charge it heats up. I specially went to change for a similar one, afraid that I had run into a marriage, but on the other the same song. The battery holds at 40% brightness on average 4-5 hours somewhere, depending on which mode you are going to use.

Hello! This animal in general has analogues for 7000 r? I want to take it for comfortable web surfing, YouTube and other viewing on the Internet.

Deixsell @ 02/09/17, 10:12*
Hello! This animal in general has analogues for 7000 r? I want to take it for comfortable web surfing, YouTube and other viewing on the Internet.

Only from BUSHs can something be picked up for this money, although you can consider non-keyboard options, including on the droid

Post has been editedzenook - 09.02.17, 10:25

* zenook, clear. I wanted it on Windows, since my parents will also use it. Well, almost a type of laptop. Probably should be taken :)

Deixsell @ 02/09/17, 10:33*
zenook, clear. I wanted it on Windows, since my parents will also use it. Well, almost a type of laptop. Probably should be taken :)

As an optionDexp Ursus KX310i Satellite 32GB + DockBut 1000 rubles more expensive - it goes like a tablet with a keyboard, according to the characteristics of our analogue.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 18:04