> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Vibe K5 - Firmware

Rep: (426)
Lenovo Vibe K5 - Firmware
PictureA6020
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Firmware CyanogenMod, AOSP пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Stock firmware Android 6 and above is not and is not planned. A source of information - Lenovo

Drivers and Utilities
ADB driver:
Attached fileadbdriver.zip(9.22 MB)

Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Recovery / Root
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 11.07.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Deleting broken links.

Rep: (337)
Aex 7.1 + Vegito + thermal engine performance
Attached Image

42k is not obtained. Programs installed many apparently RAM scored well.

Rep: (136)
3asheJInPocTo @ 16.01.17, 19:36*
Try different versions of recovery

Tried different audit TWRP under K5 - nothing happens

Posted on 17/01/2017, 14:11:

2_unlimited @ 16.01.17, 21:39*
apparently the case in the new revision

Possibly it played a role. But TWRP same for K5 and K5 + really new revision radically different from them, and for it to collect new rekaveri?

* 2_unlimited,
Already I understood that the difference is in the subject of TWRP for K5 / K5 + on lenovoforume wrote the message, but there is no answer.
It seems to be collected under the new revision TWRP K5.

Post has been editedksh2000 - 17.01.17, 16:55

On XDA user posted Shreps TWRP, which works with the new revision of the K5 (616). I tried everything I ask to normal with the help of RecoveryFlasher. Root establish normal, custom firmware also rose. Of the problems with TWRP I noticed only that the date is reset to 1970.
Attached filetwrp-k5-3.0.3-n2_shreps.img(15.48 MB)

Rep: (313)
Vegito v2 was only 5 android. The theme of K5 + I was lecturing. The cap threads look.

Post has been editedmays81 - 17.01.17, 22:27

Rep: (4)
A roll with it as I put, but there is a problem it is, the lock screen is so buggy.

I put it on your smart Lenovo K5 A6020a40 HW39 (with 616 Snapdragon processor) firmware aokp_A6020_nougat_nightly_2017-01-18. This is one of the few firmware, which found most drivers for K5 / K5 + is simply not run. In general, everything works well but you can not adjust the volume during a conversation. And the volume indicator moves and the sound remains the same. It is observed for both the earpiece and the connected to a wired headset. But in the bluetooth headset is all right, the volume can be adjusted.
Who faced a similar problem in the firmware based CyanogenMod / Lineage tell me how to fix it.

And this is not because of vegito kernel?
Maybe try a third-party software?

Damn, you guys! I have often written about the problem with the volume. I even gave a link that you need to correct in the kernel that would have earned the volume

Rep: (243)
If you are upgrading from 3.0 AOSPExtended v3.1 gappsy fallen off, tightly. That just did not do - useless attempts to log in to your account, login and password are, then just cut down the market or in the window "Accounts". Only a clean installation of 3.1 (good Titanium Backup works) solved the problem :(

* 3asheJInPocTo,
Does the new version AOSPExtended v3.1 volume control earpiece during the call?

* ksh2000
Not

* 3asheJInPocTo,
And there is at least one custom firmware on which the volume control works?

* ksh2000
I can not say anything about it. Except, it's kind of the core Vegito

And so, the latest version AOSPEXTENDED good. Well, I've always hated that 4d, is not very stable and it is not because of the firmware. And because of my locality. Of course there is no 4G-only settings.
He turned on a set of*#*#4636#*#* in dialer. Come to the information on your phone and select LTE Only.
Attached Image

All. Permanent 4g signal
Caution After selecting this mode is in this mode, the SIM card will be OFFLINE to call.
Useful for those who like me NL. By the way there you can see the contacts on the SIM card. Second SIM card is used for calls. For the rest of the firmware on the given function I can not say anything. Well I know for sure it's not running anywhere: derisive:

Post has been edited3asheJInPocTo - 25.01.17, 22:46

* anatoliy23a,
Translation complete. Translation of any additional tweaks to the menu missing

Posted 01/25/2017 23:30:

Vegito 5.2 on February 5th
DOWNLOAD
NEW
ThunderCharge Control - A driver to control the charging current rate developed by @ varun.chitre15
Fix simple_ondemand crashing
Disable More Debugging
Possibly More I Missed.)

Post has been edited3asheJInPocTo - 05.02.17, 22:42

Rep: (243)
anatoliy23a @ 25.01.17, 22:06*
And how is it with the translation

Not really: yes2:

Play around with the custom bikes, not interested. 7 android for me is worse than 5 turned out to be: something raw yet, something does not work, something is not working as it should. I send back the child's body, rollback pre runoff with BB. Lenovo best for me - itHuawei. : thank_you:

MOD | MM | N | SONY XPERIA в„ў APPS ALL-IN-ONE FLASHABLE

Attached Image

A source
What is available?
-Sony Xperia в„ў Album.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Music.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Video.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Home.
- Sony Xperia в„ў What's new.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Weather.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Clock.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Calculator.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Calendar.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Keyboard.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Movie Creator.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Lifelog.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Louage.
- Sony Xperia в„ў PhotoEditor.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Sketch.
- Sony Xperia в„ў TrackID.
- Sony Xperia в„ў X Icon Pack for XperiaHome.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Widgets.
- Sony Xperia в„ў XZ Wallpapers with Xperia Home.
- Sony Xperia в„ў Home is support Playstore Icon Packs.
- E mais.

WARNING THIS STOCK software from phone SONY, THIS IS NOT RUM!
They can also be updated via the Google Market. Or manually via apkmirror (website)
Installation
Make a backup system. Set archive, clean Cashe, Dalvik / Cashe. Done
Tested on AEX 3.1, everything works fine.
DOWNLOAD
Screens with a source
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been edited3asheJInPocTo - 04.02.17, 11:26

Rep: (0)
3asheJInPocTo @ 27.01.2017, 19:45*
Official AICP

We look at our model A6020 and download the firmware. Installation like all firmware with wipes.
[Attachment = "9557993: sketch-1485538780314.png"]

as the firmware, what bugs? camera, contacts adequately work?

Post has been editedsnekt - 04.02.17, 23:00
Reason for editing: resource rules p.4.19.

* gangclan, sm12.1 on the need to change the sound of the native lib firmware. To record video, you need to replace Fail venus native firmware from the path / system / etc / firmware and do not forget to put the resolution to Fail

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/09/20, 21:14