The best keyboard for Android | We discuss keyboards for android devices in order to find the best
What keyboard do you use?
What keyboard do you use?
Fleksy [ 231 ] ** [6,03%]
Multiling O Keyboard + emoji [ 35 ] ** [0,91%]
Jbak2 keyboard [ 290 ] ** [7,57%]
TouchPal [ 250 ] ** [6,52%]
Hacker's Keyboard [ 132 ] ** [3,44%]
Swiftkey [ 623 ] ** [16,25%]
Xperia keyboard [ 200 ] ** [5,22%]
Android Keyboard (AOSP) [ 285 ] ** [7,44%]
Swype [ 190 ] ** [4,96%]
Smart keyboard [ 114 ] ** [2,97%]
Messagease [ 21 ] ** [0,55%]
G-board (Google) [ 1120 ] ** [29,22%]
Simple keyboard [ 44 ] ** [1,15%]
AnySoftKeyboard [ 26 ] ** [0,68%]
A.I.type Keyboard [ 50 ] ** [1,3%]
Cheetah keyboard [ 65 ] ** [1,7%]
Yandex Keyboard [ 193 ] ** [5,04%]
Is swype important for you?
Yes [ 1081 ] ** [28,2%]
Not [ 2373 ] ** [61,91%]
Total votes: 3833

Rep: (2716)
Before starting discussions I recommend everyone to study / repeatRules section "Meat grinder"

List of popular keyboards:

1.G-board

Attached Image

2.Swype :

Attached Image

3.Swiftkey :

Attached Image

4.TouchPal :

Attached Image

5.Fleksy :

Attached Image

6.Smart keyboard :

Attached Image

7. Jbak2 keyboard :

Attached Image

8. Hacker's Keyboard :

Attached Image

9. Multiling O Keyboard :

Attached Image

10. Messagease :

Attached Image

11. Simple keyboard :

Attached Image

12. A.I.type Keyboard :

Attached Image

13. Cheetah keyboard

Attached Image

14. Android Keyboard (AOSP)

Attached Image

15. Xperia keyboard

Attached Image

16. Yandex keyboard

Attached Image

17. AnySoftKeyboard

Attached Image

18. 1C Keyboard

Attached Image

The names and pictures are clickable.Names-forum, pictures-market.
Polls
Attached Image

For adding:
- Yandex,
- AnySoftKeyboard,
- 1C Keyboard
-
-

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 01.11.19, 18:24

Rep: (33)
* JumpingJerry And what then?

Rep: (29)
* JeyDee35, Smart keyboard , eg

* JumpingJerry , That's another matter, but the indicator on top do not know how to clean
Attached Image

Post has been editedJeyDee35 - 19.05.19, 00:26
Reason for editing: ;-)

Rep: (1573)
JeyDee35 @ 19.05.19, 0:25*
Only the indicator on top do not know how to clean

Wait, you're talking about this "ru" which? This smart keyboard so? And while Claudia is not on the screen? : Shok:
Koshmaaaar :) - instantly departed, would be demolished.

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 19.05.19, 00:49

* wolf3d2 , But did not, the keyboard works but crawled indicator. and not lost. In the setting of such criteria.

JeyDee35 @ 19.05.19, 2:00*
keyboard works

well, where she "works"? Something I did not see on the screen in the image below :)
And the fact that it hangs in the memory, so is any active Claudia, will always hang in there.
This indicator, if done in the mind, it should be displayed only when the on-screen keyboard.

PS. Now a closer look to the Scrin - looks like I found the ancestor from which the Jura began to sculpt his jbak keyboard, and I later his jbak2 keyboard, but with Yurina zhbaki:
Attached Image

IMHO, one in one :)

* wolf3d2 Mod shitty Derek, or whatever his name is, or in the settings too clever by half, this indicator knocked ...

Rep: (29)
* JeyDee35, indicator appears because active 2 keyboard (you old standard is not demolished or turned off in the system settings, perhaps?). Remove it can be also in the system settings, depending on your version of Android. And check the settings Claudia "language - the language icon to show" must be switched off.

Posted on 19/05/2019, 12:25:

wolf3d2 @ 19.05.19, 02:27*
it looks like I found the ancestor from which the Jura began to sculpt his jbak keyboard

This is a standard theme "HTC". That's where the shoe pinches. Years in 2013-2015 was stripped to their vehicles.

JumpingJerry @ 19.05.19, 12:21*
Years in 2013-2015

I think before - the latest version at the time of the Eureka - February 2013 and htc it already was.

But I'm not talking about skin, I'm talking about the layout - one to one.
The only thing I have changed is on shift and piktogrammki entere. And if you remove them from the line, the match 100% :)

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 19.05.19, 19:14

* dendylinux ,
So, now I can announce more specifically:
We talked about the AutoCorrect and silent.
But I'll gadast still the same - has decided to somehow check. And how to do it the easiest way? - so easy! The survey in a specific topic on the forum.

Let me remind you - I assumed that autocorrection programmers are rare - a profession teaches itself, cut off all kinds of swipe / figaypy, correction yes predictions - the more you work with text, the less you want to editable text to make any changes, but yours.
That is, if you made a mistake, he did it was you and not someone or something else.
And then there is case-sensitive programming language - there is case every letter.
For example: getname () and getName () - it is quite two different methods.
So, I think, with auto-remediation and other abominations, the code immediately write unlikely:
public static int getDisplayHeight (Context c)
{
.. Return c.getResources () getDisplayMetrics () heightPixels;
}

You spend more time on fix stupid, then there naispravlyalo AutoCorrect, what will you do by programming.
And it's only a couple of lines. And they are usually in the project, several thousands or tens / hundreds of thousands.

So I asked the Club of programmers to do the survey and its results here:
Attached Image

Notice how the question is made - asked to vote only those who progaet at least a year - more than the long-progaet people, the less subconsciously he wants for it have been made in any change text.
Ideally, it would be, - a period of 5 years and a hundred votes in the results.
But since we programmers here a little, it was necessary to lower the bar.

How successful was the poll:
First, the people voted out of the club - the result:
votes - 15
disables - 11
No - 4
This is a very few votes.
Then I realized to connect the people of topics Questions Programming - the result you see in the image below.
Unfortunately, even this is not allowed to reach at-least 50 votes, so the result is hardly reflects Valid :(
I count on 10-20% use AutoCorrect - such as you who have big fingers.

Fuhhh finally finished the ... :)

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 19.05.19, 23:54

Rep: (524)
wolf3d2 @ 19.05.19, 22:51*
obrpti Attention

Here it would be included T9 ...
(Joke: derisive:)

* shypa ,
:)
I have an iron excuse is - coordination and dissipation.
You see, the post already otredachen - I just ochepyatki corrected, and it is not all as it turned out :)

* wolf3d2 , Showing thumbs up on the background of the device ;-)

Rep: (249)
For example: getname () and getName () - it is quite two different methods

We know, know themselves to Linux. Autocorrection does not correct a word when you press shift. By the way how many programmers here? And programmers usually sit behind a PC and not for Smart. From them I heard that those who are on a smart something they wrote, it is not the programmers: D

JeyDee35 @ 20.05.19, 0:08*
showing thumbs up on the background of the device

come and see ;-)

dendylinux @ 20.05.19, 0:12*
By the way how many programmers here?

of those who rummaged in the themes, I think 50 people (including young people and students), and just maybe a hundred.

FDA:
Ah, yes - I'm about developers and it is young.
And if you just programmers, you can not even imagine.

dendylinux @ 20.05.19, 0:12*
From them I heard that those who are on a smart something they wrote, it is not the programmers: D

I completely agree.
And one thing when you're out there on the road far a what-thread there podshamanit need or understand something finally, and quite another when the PC at hand.

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 20.05.19, 00:33

Rep: (31)
I assumed that the autocorrection programmers are rare - a profession teaches itself, cut off all kinds of swipe / figaypy, correction yes predictions - the more you work with text, the less you want to editable text to make any changes, but yours.
Full program on a smart / tablet - even perverted one. So, if suddenly the road sverhmyslya sparkle, nothing more.

Rep: (16)
And which keyboard from all of the above is loyal to the battery?
Now there is a stock swift and eats at least 10% of the battery charge. IMHO, for Claudia is overkill.

kyrin @ 10.06.19, 20:19*
And which keyboard from all of the above is loyal to the battery?

As usual, one of them, myJbak2 keyboard- recently for many months, or years, finally I saw her in consumers from 1% Jora. And then, on the day I write without memory :)

Rep: (16)
wolf3d2 @ 06/10/19, 21:53*
One of them, my Jbak2 Keyboard - recently for many months, or years, finally saw it in consumers with a 1% Jora.

Zhbaka - yes, good clave))
Question: The copyright symbol in it can be screwed without third-party add-ons? I did not find it in the default characters (but, mb, I look poorly :))
UPD: the question is removed, found)

Post has been editedkyrin - 10.06.19, 23:28

Kyrin @ 06/10/19, 23:23*
Question: The copyright symbol in it can be screwed without third-party add-ons?

Yes, on one of the character is:
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/19, 3:28