The best keyboard for Android | We discuss keyboards for android devices in order to find the best
What keyboard do you use?
What keyboard do you use?
Fleksy [ 257 ] ** [5,89%]
Multiling O Keyboard + emoji [ 38 ] ** [0,87%]
Jbak2 keyboard [ 323 ] ** [7,4%]
TouchPal [ 276 ] ** [6,32%]
Hacker's Keyboard [ 149 ] ** [3,41%]
Swiftkey [ 735 ] ** [16,83%]
Xperia keyboard [ 228 ] ** [5,22%]
Android Keyboard (AOSP) [ 320 ] ** [7,33%]
Swype [ 213 ] ** [4,88%]
Smart keyboard [ 132 ] ** [3,02%]
Messagease [ 23 ] ** [0,53%]
G-board (Google) [ 1298 ] ** [29,72%]
Simple keyboard [ 54 ] ** [1,24%]
AnySoftKeyboard [ 30 ] ** [0,69%]
A.I.type Keyboard [ 55 ] ** [1,26%]
Cheetah keyboard [ 70 ] ** [1,6%]
Yandex Keyboard [ 232 ] ** [5,31%]
Is swype important for you?
Yes [ 1230 ] ** [28,17%]
Not [ 2750 ] ** [62,97%]
Total votes: 4367

Rep: (2809)
Before starting discussions I recommend everyone to study / repeatRules section "Meat grinder"

List of popular keyboards:

1.G-board

Attached Image

2.Swype :

Attached Image

3.Swiftkey :

Attached Image

4.TouchPal :

Attached Image

5.Fleksy :

Attached Image

6.Smart keyboard :

Attached Image

7. Jbak2 keyboard :

Attached Image

8. Hacker's Keyboard :

Attached Image

9. Multiling O Keyboard :

Attached Image

10. Messagease :

Attached Image

11. Simple keyboard :

Attached Image

12. A.I.type Keyboard :

Attached Image

13. Cheetah keyboard

Attached Image

14. Android Keyboard (AOSP)

Attached Image

15. Xperia keyboard

Attached Image

16. Yandex keyboard

Attached Image

17. AnySoftKeyboard

Attached Image

18. 1C Keyboard

Attached Image

The names and pictures are clickable.Names-forum, pictures-market.
Polls
Attached Image

For adding:
- Yandex,
- AnySoftKeyboard,
- 1C Keyboard
-
-

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 01.11.19, 18:24

Rep: (2)
Everyone here is experienced and knows different tricky words.
Please do not throw tomatoes, I am not a genius, just a woman of almost retirement age, alas! with age it is worse, Samsung keyboard with small letters (tablet t585)
Search keywords gave nothing, loaded ALL 15pcs of keyboards from the beginning of this topic
Nothing suited (((
To jb2 downloaded from GooglePlay, there was still an extra app, but nothing happened to load from this extra app ((
And in jb2 itself, in 2.5 days, it could not remove any unnecessary additional badges from the buttons of the letters, which are caused by a long tap; to make it harder for eyesight?

Advise the keyboard,
[Attachment = "16205840: Screens ... Browser.jpg"] mandatory requirements must be very difficult:
1) Left-right buttons for the cursor on the text (one character left-right)
2) All 33 letters of the Russian alphabet, 33 at once !!! and not through a long tap
3) Clipboard button immediately on the keyboard, and not through a bunch of transition buttons
4) Large black letters on a light background.
5) Minimum unnecessary buttons

In general, everything is like in Samsung, but with large letters
and that there were 33 pieces
Damn, I do not even really know how to send messages to the forum ((
I'm sorry for the trouble, and thanks in advance for the tips
May God grant you all good health and good luck

Rep: (269)
* svalmit, woman enough, we realized !!! : D

Rep: (1643)
Slava733 @ 7.05.19, 19:46*
Or spend time learning to be able to customize a Jbak2 Keyboard

Well, it wrote:
svalmit @ 7.05.19, 19:29*
jb2

and this is about zhbaku :)
Slava733 @ 7.05.19, 19:46*
From harm. Happened. But hemorrhoids))))

That's what I think, and quite often lose something you did with the plus sign to frequent :) :) :)

* svalmit ,
refer to the topicSkins and layouts for the keyboard JBak2 Keyboardand immediately show a screen layout, which want to have been - someone of the guys do.
And - at the same time and immediately enter any width you screen. If you do not remember, then enter the phone model, so you can punch in the internet.

How to change the layout, detailed in How to use the keyboard

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 07.05.19, 21:18

Rep: (2809)
* svalmit , Goodies put. But this is done via the application button.

5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

svalmit @ 8.05.19, 0:06*
I do not know how can we remove

With your number of posts - in any way.
To have the opportunity to delete, you must have at least 25 posts.
And if I'm not mistaken, in a meat grinder (ie, in this section of the forum) does not increase the counter positions.

Rep: (2)
* dendylinux
Without AutoCorrect much faster))
And even faster without any T9 dictionary
There's a lot of grammatical errors, such as confusing "in consequence-E-I"
And confused abbreviation of Federal Drug Control Service and the Federal Penitentiary Service
In general, quickly and competently to manually print out 33 letters

A buffer had to download a separate application
well, until the time to parse jb2 appears
It turned out to have a Smart keybord arrows and 33 letters, but without the buffer ((
A set of modes with a buffer courage is not enough, perhaps it is in the next life ...

Post has been editedsvalmit - 08.05.19, 00:59
Reason for editing: Corrected wording

svalmit @ 8.05.19, 0:57*
Without AutoCorrect much faster))

It is faster? Write a soft sign instead of slower hard? : Wacko:

dendylinux @ 8.05.19, 1:11*
It is faster?

Yes that's right.
Everything she says is true.
Here people wrote to investigators, press spacebar and Klavka bang, and helpfully changes in the investigation.
And a normal person stops and takes the time to correct the word. Losing focus, and often, this means that a thought.
After the correction, he focuses again, begins to remember what it was he wanted to write (ie, again spends time), he recalled writing the next word and ... oppa - Claudia again, the cattle, writing changed.
Again, stop and fix it. And so the circle.
In general, the only "plus" which gives the AutoCorrect (as well as other predictions), this degradation, and as a consequence of torpor, the writer of the brain.
And you can laugh as much as necessary, do not believe it, but I do know - I had somehow put the IOC, for some reason, to see something there, and there was in it at the time, it enabled by default auto-remediation.
Well, look, and it became a reply to topics zhbaki. Only a one unfortunate suggestion, but I was not able to him to write! - permanently fixes to anything, but not that I would napEsat.
As a result, I ditched the sea of ​​time, and in the end in horror and extreme irritation, switched back to zhbaku. Although the purity of the experiment, then we wanted to write to the IOC.
And it is only one sentence! And if a lot of them? Here's how this post for example?

wolf3d2 @ 8.05.19, 5:58*
Here people wrote to investigators, press spacebar and Klavka bang, and helpfully changes in the investigation.

Why is that? I have not changed.
And a normal person stops and takes the time to correct the word.

Click once on the Erase button is hardly wasted time. It is impossible so quickly thought of losing. If only something to memory. So can drink tablets?
I remembered writing the next word and ... oppa - Claudia again, the cattle, writing changed.

What exactly? We will operate obstraktnymi concepts or actual cases? I gboard does not change the word if it is spelled correctly. Another thing is if there is a mistake, and I have them, I have just three thumb buttons covers ...
I had somehow put the IOC

Everyone knows that it is very poor vocabulary and if you want to use it has to live with it. But as it is possible to assemble your layout.

Post has been editeddendylinux - 08.05.19, 14:11

* dendylinux Before I give detailed response, pliz tell me, and you zaregalsya (and visit) at least one social network?

* wolf3d2 , Zaregalsya, but visit on holidays. What ???

dendylinux @ 8.05.19, 14:10*
Click once on the Erase button is hardly wasted time. It is impossible so quickly thought of losing. If only something to memory. So can drink tablets?

words of a man who has no idea of ​​how and what they are doing, programmers, analysts, etc., in short, those who have the main working tool - the brain.
Here's how you think, why the normal cheaters prefer to program only at night?

wolf3d2 @ 8.05.19, 15:41*
Here's how you think, why the normal cheaters prefer to program only at night?

Because the "owls". I you "owl". And with the memory I have is not much, and the thought is sometimes lost. But from the touch of a button while not losing.

dendylinux @ 8.05.19, 15:46*
Because the "owls".

And here and there! Very, very not!
Well I say that not understanding :)
The reason for an entirely different - a night no distractions, no pulls constantly, does not drip on the brain and can safely concentrate and work productively. And the key word here - fruitful. And I'm not interested sooovsem constantly distracted by the correction that it came up with some piece of iron. I sat down to work, instead of correcting it is not known that.
And this is related to my question about the social networks - I too zaregalsya already 10 years and classmates, but did not come back for years before the stroke.
And when you come, it is only for drunk remembered about them. I zaregalsya out there drunk. :)
Because of my profession, I have a large number of friends in real life, too programmers.
So now, when someone learns from them that I climb into classmates, look at me as an idiot - just like that and read their minds, they say, are you really a jerk, you do nothing else?
We have to explain that to me it really is nothing else to do - try lain on the couch 5 years in a row - I'll not go. A full separation from the sofa, sliding it into the kitchen to eat, yes the toilet.
What I mean is that any programmer / analyst / math is not so much free time to spend it on horrible.

PS. I do not know-there could convey his thoughts, or have technical and confusing ...

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 08.05.19, 16:38

Still, I insist that the correctly spelled word gboard not correct. A mok maybe he Dictionary bad. And I did not AutoCorrect. Three finger presses the button, without AutoCorrect such a mess ...

Post has been editeddendylinux - 08.05.19, 17:10

dendylinux @ 8.05.19, 17:09*
Still, I insist

Well, where does one thing to another? I mean, that all these and other autocorrection prediction, no benefit shall be, but only harm. And you about where correction is better ...

wolf3d2 @ 8.05.19, 17:24*
no benefit shall be, but only hurt

The harmed ??? So what ???

* dendylinux , The best keyboard for Android (Post wolf3d2 # 85097314)

* wolf3d2 You poke my links? I'll answer them. There was no bang-AutoCorrect. No they could not be.

Rep: (625)
* dendylinux do not allow to write the way you want. And not necessarily just "right." Sometimes a person may deliberately wish to distort any words, what the keyboard, of course, oppose. We'll have her "fight".
In general, all these autocorrection "relax", do not contribute to the ability to write correctly. Why strain, monitor their written language, if the keyboard is still correct? And people will no longer wonder how to spell any word just tapped it "by ear" ( "malako" instead of "milk" and the like), and the correctness of the keyboard let monitors.
And disable the auto-remediation of such a person (after prolonged use it), here that it will be torment. For weaned.
No, I agree, of course, there is the problem of accidental pressing of adjacent keys. Himself with this encounter. But coordination and accuracy of movements - is also something that should be trained. Ironically, experts perceive the connection between fine motor skills of the fingers and the development of intelligence. Paradox. So, people used to write by hand, theyhad write legibly, or others simply do not realize that there is scribbled. And now, "oh well, enough that a bit of a mistake - do not worry, machine intelligence will correct everything, but man - sounds good !, I think about all sorts of little things not on the status."
Correct? Yah! This is beneath me. Try to write correctly? What for?
P.S. All vyshenapisannoe - my personal opinion.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 11:21