89 pagesV  « < 83 84 85 86 87 88 > »  

> Best keyboard for android | Discuss keyboards for android devices in order to find the best
What keyboard do you use?
What keyboard do you use?
Fleksy [ 177 ] ** [6,76%]
Multiling O Keyboard + emoji [ 23 ] ** [0,88%]
Jbak2 keyboard [ 231 ] ** [8,83%]
TouchPal [ 193 ] ** [7,37%]
Hacker's Keyboard [ 102 ] ** [3,9%]
Swiftkey [ 448 ] ** [17,12%]
Xperia keyboard [ 165 ] ** [6,3%]
Android Keyboard (AOSP) [ 221 ] ** [8,44%]
Swype [ 150 ] ** [5,73%]
Smart keyboard [ 89 ] ** [3,4%]
Messagease [ 13 ] ** [0,5%]
G-board (Google) [ 816 ] ** [31,18%]
Simple keyboard [ 28 ] ** [1,07%]
AnySoftKeyboard [ 18 ] ** [0,69%]
A.I.type Keyboard [ 34 ] ** [1,3%]
Cheetah keyboard [ 47 ] ** [1,8%]
Yandex Keyboard [ 140 ] ** [5,35%]
Is swype important for you?
Yes [ 806 ] ** [30,8%]
Not [ 1779 ] ** [67,98%]
Total votes: 2617

ferhad.necef
Message#1
01.02.17, 21:37
[Offline]
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 12335
Check in: 26.04.13

Before starting discussions I recommend everyone to study / repeatRules section "Meat grinder"

List of popular keyboards:

1.G-board

Attached Image

2.Swype:

Attached Image

3.Swiftkey:

Attached Image

4.TouchPal:

Attached Image

5.Fleksy :

Attached Image

6.Smart keyboard :

Attached Image

7. Jbak2 keyboard :

Attached Image

8. Hacker's Keyboard :

Attached Image

9. Multiling O Keyboard :

Attached Image

10. Messagease :

Attached Image

11. Simple keyboard :

Attached Image

12. A.I.type Keyboard :

Attached Image

13. Cheetah keyboard

Attached Image

14. Android Keyboard (AOSP)

Attached Image

15. Xperia keyboard

Attached Image

The names and pictures are clickable.Names-forum, pictures-market.
Polls
Attached Image

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.12.18, 01:29
Mukamol
Message#1682
17.04.19, 15:43

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4862
Check in: 20.03.13
Honor 8 FRD-L19

* solo252worth this modGboard - Google Keyboard (Post AleksLee # 63157237)with all requests it is better to contact the author of the mod.

--------------------
solo252
Message#1683
17.04.19, 15:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Check in: 05.07.14
Irbis TZ831

These are different things.

In Swift click you click on the translation checkbox and then specify the languages ​​and just write the text it is translated automatically without highlighting
yergnoor
Message#1684
17.04.19, 15:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3115
Check in: 07.10.14
Nokia C2-01

* wolf3d2,in the same place on the second screen you can see that a separate line opens above the keyboard for entering text for translation. And the text entered there is transferred to the main input field, already translated.
The only question is whether the translation is simultaneous (after each entered letter, as in the Google translator) or the entire text entered in a separate line at once. But the allocation for translation is clearly not. There is no need to single out, it is so separately everything.
Mukamol
Message#1685
17.04.19, 15:47

Messages 4862
Check in: 20.03.13
Honor 8 FRD-L19

so "write the text and it is translated"
yes, you just write the text and it is translatedAttached fileSVID_20190417_154350.mp4(2.24 MB)

--------------------
wolf3d2
Message#1686
17.04.19, 16:05
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 9363
Check in: 04.12.14
Lenovo Tab 4 8 TB-8504X

in the same place on the second screen you can see that a separate line opens above the keyboard for entering text for translation.

Generally there is an off.client window for entering a post. :)
And the aglitsky text is just highlighted, that's why I clarified.

In general, the essence is clear.

* Mukamol, * solo252,
I refused such an interpreter in clave, for two reasons:
1. Excessive and unnecessary load on the percent is much easier and more convenient for the user to write in his own language, and then translate the selected one.
2. And the main reason is the quality of machine translation.
In the console of the developer of the market, the development of the application reviews immediately go with automatic translation.
So, VERY OFTENTY in the translation sounds like this - "the author is a sucker, the program is crap," and the rating is 5. Or vice versa - "the program is super, the author is super," and the rating is 1.
Essna I exaggerate.

Therefore, for some time now, reviews that require my reaction, I always send to my translator for translation. And she translates my answer.

I mean, you shouldn’t trust the quality of the machine translation, otherwise it may happen that instead of “everything is cool”, you will write “went nafik”. And then you will think about why people stopped communicating with you.

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 17.04.19, 16:33

--------------------
Developer jbak2 keyboard. At 11.2013, suffered a strong stroke (due to diabetes), is still sometimes inadequate - do not pay attention to the style of communication. I apologize in advance.
About me and my programs
dendylinux
Message#1687
17.04.19, 17:26
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2762
Check in: 18.11.16
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro

* solo252, only if your layouts do for example in the mock.

--------------------
Mustache gypsy! Hands off the internet!
There are many moments in life for which it is worth living. But between these moments I want to die several times in a row ...
I have a dream: wake up once, and I’m 5 years old and all this garbage just dreamed ...
wolf3d2
Message#1688
17.04.19, 17:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 9363
Lenovo Tab 4 8 TB-8504X

for example in mock

and there, the translator delivered?

--------------------
Developer jbak2 keyboard. At 11.2013, suffered a strong stroke (due to diabetes), is still sometimes inadequate - do not pay attention to the style of communication. I apologize in advance.
About me and my programs
dendylinux
Message#1689
17.04.19, 17:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2762
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro

and there, the translator delivered?

I missed it. But as an alternative, you can and see.

Posted 04/17/2019 5:40 PM:

Pushing the trash into the keyboard starts again. Let's push the player in there! No, well, what ?? Yandex and Google translators are conveniently called from the context menu.

Posted 04/17/2019 5:41 PM:

And in Yandex there is even a text replacement function.

--------------------
There are many moments in life for which it is worth living. But between these moments I want to die several times in a row ...
I have a dream: wake up once, and I’m 5 years old and all this garbage just dreamed ...
wolf3d2
Message#1690
17.04.19, 19:48
Guru
[offline]

Messages 9363
Lenovo Tab 4 8 TB-8504X

Pushing the trash into the keyboard starts again.

here I can probably guess the reason - a simple competition on the market, because of which the developers are forced to constantly update all their programs.
And when there is already everything necessary in the opinion of the developer, what remains? Just shove every crap ...
And in Yandex there is even a text replacement function.

and in more detail, what is it?

--------------------
About me and my programs
dendylinux
Message#1691
17.04.19, 20:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2762
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro

and in more detail, what is it?

Selected, text, translated, replaced.

--------------------
simeonkristev
Message#1692
17.04.19, 23:10
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 0
Check in: 07.08.16
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930

It may seem strange, but I use Yandex keyboard
dendylinux
Message#1693
17.04.19, 23:18
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2762
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro

* simeonkristevIt seems strange to me: D

--------------------
solo252
Message#1694
18.04.19, 05:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Irbis TZ831

I refused such an interpreter in clave, for two reasons:

Unfortunately, not everyone has a personal translator.)
But to learn languages ​​all hands do not reach (((
I sometimes communicate with European or American people and tell you from a regular user that such a built-in keyboard translator is a very useful thing!)
On the other hand, the same Google and Microsoft wrote a bunch of rubbish there, stickers, pictures, etc., and that would be great to throw out) but the translator is useful to me personally at least)

And you know this would seem a simple thing quotes<>and go find the keyboard where they are a separate button on the main keyboard ..... netyu ((
solo252
Message#1695
18.04.19, 05:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Irbis TZ831

wolf3d2

Are you the author of jbak2 keyboard? Wow, very nice! Good job! 5 stars from me in google. Downloaded like the truth really all the hands did not really understand it (((
But you did a decent thing!) I’ll be more free to stick to it while I use the hacker keyboard, although there’s not everything there either, you can literally adjust everything for yourself, only time is needed)
yergnoor
Message#1696
18.04.19, 05:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3115
Nokia C2-01

* solo252,I also sometimes write on foreign forums, but I don’t use a translator built into the keyboard (I have a jugquad). I don't have a personal acquaintance of a human translator either, I have to use a google translate (as an application). It’s just that every comment translated into English, if it’s not really short, has to be checked. I copy the translation and drive it into the same google translate so that it translates back into Russian ...
I mean, you shouldn’t trust the quality of the machine translation, otherwise it may happen that instead of “everything is cool”, you will write “went nafik”. And then you will think about why people stopped communicating with you.
This is really true written, often translated back and forth phrase turns into inconsequential with a completely unpredictable meaning. And you have to make up anew, changing those words that are particularly affected. In the hope that next time it will turn out better.
P.S. Of course, not every time you have to redo it, but it is better to respect the interlocutors, without giving them a stream of nevnyatitsy, who himself could not make out. In foreign forums, and so often our Russian-speaking people write selective nonsense - an obvious machine translation.
P.P.S. Especially typos can podgadit. You will not notice in your text that you have inserted the wrong letter, and it is so easy to read, and quite seriously, the google translate will understand this word. The result is usually unreadable.
wolf3d2
Message#1697
18.04.19, 06:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 9363
Lenovo Tab 4 8 TB-8504X

Unfortunately, not everyone has a personal translator.)

Well, not all are the developers of programs available for installation from around the world :)
I just clarified that machine translation is not a panacea for not knowing the language.
In my clave, I added a translator mechanism, but made it peculiar:
(In my clave, I added a translator mechanism, but made it peculiar)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

albeit not very convenient, but he took down the "responsibility" for the quality of the translation from the keyboard, and at the same time the size of the apla keyboard did not increase.

And you know this would seem a simple thing quotes<>and go find the keyboard where they are a separate button on the main keyboard ..... netyu ((

Well, since you know about the zhbak, it means that you know that its main feature is that you can make your own layouts, which means you can either do it yourself or order it in a specialized topic (link in the jbak2 keyboard topic header).
while I use the hacker keyboard

Hacker, or the same Tokhin mod full keyboard? He finished the hacker for a long time, a lot of things were added there.

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 18.04.19, 06:26

--------------------
About me and my programs
solo252
Message#1698
18.04.19, 13:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 288
Irbis TZ831

I do not use the translator built into the keyboard (I have zhkakadva). I don't have a personal acquaintance of a human translator either, I have to use a google translate (as an application).

Does jbk2 have a built-in translator?
So in the keyboard from Google the same translation of Google is used, what is the difference?

Posted on 04/18/2019 13:37:

myself in clave, I added a translator mechanism, but made it peculiar:

Is there a translator in your clave ??? Does she use google translate ?! So in the keyboard from Google the same Google translation or is there a difference?

Posted on 04/18/2019 1:40 PM:

Hacker, or Tokhin mod full keyboard

It is exactly the hacker’s old one that suits me the most. And not the last version, and the old version in the latest versions of her is exactly the one I did not find (

Post has been editedsolo252 - 18.04.19, 13:42
wolf3d2
Message#1699
18.04.19, 13:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 9363
Lenovo Tab 4 8 TB-8504X

Does jbk2 have a built-in translator?

Well I demonstrated on screenshots how the translation is implemented.

--------------------
About me and my programs
yergnoor
Message#1700
18.04.19, 14:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3115
Nokia C2-01

* solo252,Well, it is not quite built-in, there is an appeal to the Internet address, where the transfer takes place. The presence of a Google translator application is not necessary, without it you can choose a browser where everything will be transferred. Here is an example
Attached Image
And yes, you can open it in the Google Translation application. There, copy the result and then paste in place of the highlighted one sent for translation.
If you get used to it, everything is done quickly and quite simply.

Posted on 04/18/2019, 14:08:

So in the keyboard from Google the same translation of Google is used, what is the difference?
If I personally don’t like Google’s keyboard, should I tolerate it and use it, just to have a translation from Google on hand? Which can easily be obtained without the Google keyboard.
svalmit
Message#1701
07.05.19, 19:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 20.09.18

Everyone here is experienced and knows different tricky words.
Please do not throw tomatoes, I am not a genius, just a woman of almost retirement age, alas! with age it is worse, Samsung keyboard with small letters (tablet t585)
Search keywords gave nothing, loaded ALL 15pcs of keyboards from the beginning of this topic
Nothing suited (((
To jb2 downloaded from GooglePlay, there was still an extra app, but nothing happened to load from this extra app ((
And in jb2 itself, in 2.5 days, it could not remove any unnecessary additional badges from the buttons of the letters, which are caused by a long tap; to make it harder for eyesight?

Advise the keyboard,
Attached Image
Mandatory requirements are probably very complex:
1) Left-right buttons for the cursor on the text (one character left-right)
2) All 33 letters of the Russian alphabet, 33 at once !!! and not through a long tap
3) Clipboard button immediately on the keyboard, and not through a bunch of transition buttons
4) Large black letters on a light background.
5) Minimum unnecessary buttons

In general, everything is like in Samsung, but with large letters

89 pagesV  « < 83 84 85 86 87 88 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/19/19, 03:41