The best keyboard for Android | We discuss keyboards for android devices in order to find the best
What keyboard do you use?
What keyboard do you use?
Fleksy [ 280 ] ** [5,98%]
Multiling O Keyboard + emoji [ 40 ] ** [0,85%]
Jbak2 keyboard [ 347 ] ** [7,41%]
TouchPal [ 294 ] ** [6,28%]
Hacker's Keyboard [ 159 ] ** [3,4%]
Swiftkey [ 795 ] ** [16,98%]
Xperia keyboard [ 243 ] ** [5,19%]
Android Keyboard (AOSP) [ 345 ] ** [7,37%]
Swype [ 224 ] ** [4,78%]
Smart keyboard [ 143 ] ** [3,05%]
Messagease [ 24 ] ** [0,51%]
G-board (Google) [ 1405 ] ** [30%]
Simple keyboard [ 61 ] ** [1,3%]
AnySoftKeyboard [ 33 ] ** [0,7%]
A.I.type Keyboard [ 58 ] ** [1,24%]
Cheetah keyboard [ 78 ] ** [1,67%]
Yandex Keyboard [ 261 ] ** [5,57%]
Is swype important for you?
Yes [ 1319 ] ** [28,17%]
Not [ 2972 ] ** [63,46%]
Total votes: 4683

Rep: (2937)
Before starting discussions I recommend everyone to study / repeatRules section "Meat grinder"

List of popular keyboards:

1.G-board

Attached Image

2.Swype :

Attached Image

3.Swiftkey :

Attached Image

4.TouchPal :

Attached Image

5.Fleksy :

Attached Image

6.Smart keyboard :

Attached Image

7. Jbak2 keyboard :

Attached Image

8. Hacker's Keyboard :

Attached Image

9. Multiling O Keyboard :

Attached Image

10. Messagease :

Attached Image

11. Simple keyboard :

Attached Image

12. A.I.type Keyboard :

Attached Image

13. Cheetah keyboard

Attached Image

14. Android Keyboard (AOSP)

Attached Image

15. Xperia keyboard

Attached Image

16. Yandex keyboard

Attached Image

17. AnySoftKeyboard

Attached Image

18. 1C Keyboard

Attached Image

The names and pictures are clickable.Names-forum, pictures-market.
Polls
Attached Image

For adding:
- Yandex,
- AnySoftKeyboard,
- 1C Keyboard
-
-

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 01.11.19, 18:24

Rep: (20)
dendylinux @ 25.03.19, 22:50*
This gesture of the gap up
There is no such switch, only in a few clicks!

Rep: (274)
khamyk @ 26.03.19, 8:53*
There is no such switch

Yes, not everywhere. But very comfortable.

* dendylinux Not everywhere, it is not at all androids? I have 7 android, in the description of 5+. A gbord works the same everywhere. More and figures at the top, do not look. And the tips above, and not somewhere in the corner of a finger. In general, the dubious convenience of BlackBerry.

Rep: (274)
khamyk @ 26.03.19, 9:57*
not everywhere, it is not at all androids?

Not all keyboards.

* dendylinux So that black berry Claudia different? Give the link to the right, check again.

Rep: (681)
* wolf3d2 I support the previous "speaker".
Not claim to you personally read the topic passages may have written one before ...
But, use your keyboard would be for only one scenario: in my hands something more than 10 inches, which use gestures impossible for objective reasons. Better yet, what would it be monoblock with a touch screen.

In all other cases: the wheel; on the run; if necessary, "efficiency"; including more when "chatter" where the input accuracy (with some probability of inaccurate gesture recognition) is not a critical error; as well as the subway "poke" on tiny keys -gestures.

With all due respect to you as a programmer, to whom, and am myself, your keyboard can not be a universal instrument. Yes, moderation, on the previous page are important "navigation buttons", "moving", "cut", "paste". But for many it is not required, the maximum I can copy the text of the link from the browser, but it is done without the keyboard and without any general functional specific version of android - "chip" browsers.

And, let me add ... more
A single word would be said about the color scheme of your keyboard.
If two words: it is not any.
If greater detail, then: the color of the category of "pluck the eyes", "check out the guys that would", "as you like - just not like everyone else." Just look at the color scheme of the keyboard Windows Phone, its unobtrusive, self-discipline, elegance and versatility. In general, the size of the elements themselves.
I think so, maybe I'm wrong, but the cover keyboards in standard set are selected according to the principle: "my boyfriend / girlfriend has done" for the sake of respect for him / her ...

Post has been edited6P41 - 04.04.19, 08:39

Rep: (1748)
6P41 @ 04/04/19, 8:20*
In other cases

For such cases, there is a voice input.

But overall, I think "claim" is not justified - Kohl said input gesture, but it is the same swipe, it means that the habit does not enter tapaya and therefore jbak2 in any case will not work.
I mentioned this more than once or twice.

But what about the "universality" - well, give me one keyboard with the same, or at least, 70%, and the flexibility of settings for a loved one?

Again - Claudia with swipe and signed input not believe.

* wolf3d2 And I mean it. Keyboard without gestures or they can not compete with keyboards, which have gestures. It's like the climate control / air conditioning machines - without them difficult to imagine cars at this time. Yes, they are, but they are, to a greater extent - a relic of the past. It does not matter that they "this is" the essence is - there is no "climate control / air conditioning".

Another example: a hammer - a versatile tool that would hammer nails. Pliers though normal and does not hammer a nail in the 100, but the pliers, all the same, they are more versatile tool.

That is why, your keyboard is designed and can be used by a certain category. At the Bar, I probably would have put it. "Unnecessary" tools "superfluous" will not.

I will not write, than I use myself, but the same Google keyboard provides a choice: you want the gestures - on, you want to "stick - on.

Post has been edited6P41 - 04.04.19, 09:06

6P41 @ 04/04/19, 8:52*
Keyboard without gestures or they can not compete with keyboards, which have gestures.

ummm ... Do not confuse gestures and gestural input. By the number of gestures with zhbakoy probably nobody beats. I mean, I can create any number of gestures, though in general, the clave, at least up to 4 pieces on each key.
That is why, your keyboard is designed and can be used by a certain category.

so I always talked about it :)

I will not write, than I use myself
And why? I downloaded from servers of the Pentagon? : Girl_triniti:
Share, we could also enjoy;)

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 04.04.19, 12:42

Rep: (665)
* ferhad.necef, so because then his favorite keyboard can also criticize. And while she is not named, it is easier to consider the best - no words across will tell.
Here zhbakadva in this subject at the hearing - it just lazy (or smart) here did not try to mix with the dirt. Almost like that - once wrote that slop. But all is not listed on this background looks like as good - they are after all no one scolded.
Conclusion: The best keyboard on Android - the one that is not here!

* yergnoor , No, that's not what created this theme. I do not use zhbakoydva;) And I voiced pochemu.I why use MultiLing O Keyboard. Here you ozvuchte her and why she is the best. And then let the people decide ...
The same chopper:savagemessiahzine.com:

* ferhad.necef , Well, not at all. Yandex does not mean hack: no:

* yergnoor , The point is that "my" keyboard makes no sense to discuss. In this topic, it is also a "reworked" more than once.

* wolf3d2 Then clarified, gestures, as such, does not interest me (and take the same fleksy, kind and good, but we need to "poke") Gesture input, yes, I'm all for it limbs.
Switching the arrow to the desired letter in the word - I can do the same tapnuv to the right place.

Post has been edited6P41 - 04.04.19, 13:29

Rep: (6)
6P41 @ 04/04/19, 12:52*
Keyboard without gestures or they can not compete with keyboards, which have gestures.

oh well, jbak2 without gestures? On my five-inch phone is supplanted all other keyboard and buttons easy to hit it because the size of their install a wish

Rep: (665)
* neemnul, the man knows only by gestures gestural input, in other words - swipe. And to understand his statement is necessary as "All the keyboard without entering a swipe text outdated and place them in a museum. Only those are actual seeychas in which input svayp there." Of course, I do not agree but argue laziness.

Rep: (0)
Good day!
Advise, please, the keyboard, which would be
1. Arrow button
2. Use the cut - copy - paste
3. The button "Close keyboard"

This functionality was in the old TouchPal, but then the "Close" button was removed and added all rubbish. The old version at some point ceased to operate, requiring each time to confirm the privacy policy. We had to carry and suffer. Now I use SwiftKey, but the "Close" button is very much lacking.

Rep: (1282)
* Uncle Sio, in that the keyboard ASUS Keyboard button to turn precisely is
Uncle Sio @ 09/04/19, 12:25*
arrow buttons

and if my memory serves me, the editing pane and there
button cut - copy - paste

in English layout work key combination Ctr + C, Ctr + X, Ctr + V

I am using SwiftKey
And there is not delivered
button cut - copy - paste
?

I have toMultiling O Keyboard + emoji
Attached Image

A collapse can be a gesture from the gears to the keyboard icon.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 09.04.19, 12:55

Rep: (3)
If you use any or almost any keyboard, you can just press the "back", and the keyboard window will disappear. As I understand it, this is the standard conduct android. I do not understand why we need a separate button on the keyboard to minimize, if you can press the "back"

This functionality was in the old TouchPal

svayp need?
If not, it's all there inJbak2 keyboard. Possible that the layout will have a shaman.
kali0stro @ 9.04.19, 13:33*
I do not understand why we need a separate button on the keyboard to minimize, if you can press the "back"

also could not understand :)
As once figured out - such as tablets, when Back is to the left and to her bluntly far stretch.

Post has been editedwolf3d2 - 09.04.19, 15:55

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 00:47