> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Mix - Firmware

Rep: (53)
Xiaomi Mi Mix - Firmware
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Bootloader

Recovery

Useful

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 13.06.19, 00:48
Reason for editing: [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [Pie 9.0] [Lithium] crDroid by gavin19

Rep: (15)
Here is TWRPAttached fileTWRP Instaler.zip(21.99 MB)
from our narrow-eyed friends and temkaAttached fileui.zip(4.14 MB)
in English, otherwise everything will be in Chinese.
The topic is saved in the TWRP folder on your device, in the THEME folder, if not, then create it yourself. The path should look like this: Internal storage>>TWRP \ theme \ UI.zip (NOT unarchive).
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 29.01.17, 07:12
Reason for editing: In the header

here, I found a new worker

Posted 01/30/2017 00:01:

* maxDL,
maxDL @ 01.29.17, 23:55*
From the EpicRome command I posted my corrected TVRP. Reference

simultaneously found))
checked works

Attached files

Attached filetwrpmrraines.img(27.5 MB)

Post has been editedRaveboy - 30.01.17, 11:23
Reason for editing: in the header

Rep: (144)
Mi MIX / Lithium Epic ROM Pro 7.1.19 TWRP FIX Multilanguage :)

Rep: (156)
For all!
How to get into the engineering menu of the phone!
Settings-on the phone-5 times to tap on the kernel version!
There you can test or customize any sensors or functions! For example, the proximity sensor, which many do not work correctly!

Rep: (0)
biker73 @ 01/31/17, 11:51*
There you can test or customize any sensors or functions! For example, the proximity sensor, which many do not work correctly!

I understand correctly that the possibility of testing and calibration is only in developer firmware?
Everything worked fine, but for three days, like mine, it didn’t turn off the screen during a conversation. Managing your ears is cool, of course, but I would like to return to more conservative management schemes ...

* mervit Yes, on developers or custom, which are also made of them!

Everything worked fine, but for three days, like mine, it didn’t turn off the screen during a conversation.

And what is the firmware worth?

Rep: (0)
* biker73,
Stock China 8.0.12.0

Posted on 1/31/2017, 18:12:

* maxDL,
Thank! I did not want to put a developer, but apparently it will be necessary.

Stock China 8.0.12.0

I recommend to flash the developer! Firstly, the root is built in, secondly access to the sensors, well, it is updated weekly ...: yes2:

Rep: (22)
* biker73 , something for a long time did not come update new

* alviphoto,
For those who are not in the subject and do not even read the news, in China they celebrate the new year from January 28 to February 11 !! : yes2:

Post has been editedbiker73 - 31.01.17, 19:29

Friend, by the way the question is, who is using the multirom firmware, does it have at least some kind of descriptive one? I have not found anywhere ...: yes2:

* biker73 Here is a topic on official forum "multi" why and why!

* maxDL,
Thank! But I’m blind, blind there is no firmware for our device ... or am I looking there? : blush:

Rep: (10)
* biker73 , right here https://multirom.me/index.php?m=app&app=roms
p.s. Naturally, to install their firmware, you need to unlock the bootloader and have custom recovery

Post has been editedcodugo - 31.01.17, 23:05

* codugo
It's clear! That would be another screenshots to see her, I want the firmware as close as possible to the drain! : yes2:

* biker73 , and what does not suit the stock?

* alviphoto,
Yes, it seems everyone is happy, lacking only a language ... with a multimeter like it is praised for optimization, there would be no desire for unnecessary changes that lead to glitches! There would be a firmware without Chinese garbage and multilanguage, with a minimum of changes, byloby ..: yes2:

* biker73 , we wait, maybe all the same they release a globalku, I really hope so

Rep: (10)
* biker73 , * biker73 , put a multi, translation - one of the best on custom, firmware is optimized, RAM is more than on the drain, Chinese is cut, some, icons of third-party applications are redrawn in the same miui style, and patches are like T9 in the dialer, the ability to install paid themes and. etc.

Post has been editedcodugo - 01.02.17, 14:39

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/08/19, 18:01