> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

92 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi Max | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Mi Max autonomy
How do you rate the autonomy of the Mi Max?
Fine! [ 339 ] ** [49,42%]
Good [ 212 ] ** [30,9%]
Fine [ 97 ] ** [14,14%]
poorly [ 25 ] ** [3,64%]
Awful [ 12 ] ** [1,75%]
How many hours of the screen does your smartphone live on?
4+ [ 27 ] ** [3,94%]
5+ [ 50 ] ** [7,29%]
6+ [ 79 ] ** [11,52%]
7+ [ 64 ] ** [9,33%]
8+ [ 118 ] ** [17,2%]
9+ [ 75 ] ** [10,93%]
10+ [ 114 ] ** [16,62%]
11+ [ 20 ] ** [2,92%]
12+ [ 134 ] ** [19,53%]
How many days of charge does your smartphone live?
Until the end of the working day [ 105 ] ** [15,31%]
All day [ 140 ] ** [20,41%]
One and a half day [ 139 ] ** [20,26%]
Two days [ 218 ] ** [31,78%]
Three days [ 49 ] ** [7,14%]
I have a max long-lived! Three days and more! [ 34 ] ** [4,96%]
Total votes: 686

dimarei
Message#1
31.01.17, 02:19
How to change this inscription?
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1686
Check in: 29.09.14
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

����������������� (������������) Xiaomi Mi Max download

Xiaomi Mi Max, Mi Max Prime
Description| Discussion " | Purchase " | Accessories » | Modification and decorations | Mi Max Standart (650) MIUI Firmware » | Mi Max Pro (652) MIUI Firmware » | Custom firmware » |Xiaomi Mi Max Owners Club » | Unlocking the bootloader » | Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi Max »

• In this topic, we discuss the power consumption of Xiaomi Mi Max on different firmware and with a different set of installed programs.
  • If you have problems with increased battery consumption, please indicate the firmware, a set of installed applications, and then there was (in your opinion) a problem. This will greatly simplify and speed up the work of those who will help you. Also, before writing a question, I recommend reading FAQ - Xiaomi Mi Max
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum

Useful

For filling caps writeto mein QMS!

Post has been editeddimarei - 19.10.18, 00:41
nyorkets
Message#2
31.01.17, 04:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3348
Check in: 11.12.11

Good health, comrades.
How does it affect the car:
1. restriction of work in the background of services and / or Google services?
2. restriction of access to Internet services and / or Google services?
3. Is it worth it to include energy savings?(which is in "battery and performance")? What increase in work gives?
(Now the restriction is turned on all the time, and they get 10 hours of screen, how much if you turn it off?)
3. What are the differences in the limitation of work in the background in the "battery and performance" and in security-permissions-other permissions- "run in the background"? How does the inclusion of a launch limit in the background affect the autonomy of the power consumption of the device?
4. Is there an "energy saving" scheme, but taking into account that notifications come?
All responded thanks and pluses in turnip
Pysy. All questions only (!) About regular means. Without titanium rut and TP. That is interested in the most important question.How to squeeze the maximum work out of the device with regular flops, but do not miss the notifications?
v0id81
Message#3
31.01.17, 05:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1214
Check in: 04.10.09
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

I understand that in MIUI, starting from version 7, application management has already been very much optimized and nothing can be improved in terms of energy saving.
z_rafael
Message#4
31.01.17, 07:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 693
Check in: 20.02.09
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Dear fans of the topic of energy consumption! I will bring my 5 kopecks! On the past, smart ((XRN3) was also actively sitting in this topic and made conclusions for itself:
1.Before sewing a new firmware, make a wipe of everything except the external sd
2. deleted the android and miui folders on sd by the built-in file manager
3. Install applications from scratch (no matter how sad it sounds for fans of titanium and a large number of applications)
4. in the settings of the wifi in sleep mode, turn off
5.In the security settings of the battery, disconnect the mob Internet through the detected. time-out
6 overnight saving mode.
7. turn off sync everything except contacts in google
8 turn off sync. just in my acc.
9.lovers playing with cores and frequencies can disable their 2 cores and lower frequencies.
Here is the main thing that I do and without straining I live with the body for up to 3 days. I do not play games.

Post has been editedz_rafael - 31.01.17, 12:24
VVSS
Message#5
31.01.17, 08:58
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2987
Check in: 23.10.09
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

v0id81 @ 01/31/17, 7:46*
and in terms of energy saving nothing can be improved.

How to say. Judging by the beta version 7.1.19, then I had a couple of times that the phone did not sleep with the screen off. The culprit could not find. I had to do a reset to the factory settings.
Moreover, there is the same miui 8 for now. All gadgets with energy saving are the same.
In addition, you can always increase the autonomy by disabling the extra kernel. True on our sevens do not.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max3/32☣️MIUI v8 6.12.22
A️️Xiaomi Mi Max club4
VVSS
Message#6
31.01.17, 09:05
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2987
Check in: 23.10.09
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

How to squeeze the maximum work out of the device with regular flops, but do not miss the notifications?

Everything is very simple. Clamp applications and restrictions wherever possible. For example, all applications except those necessary to put a restriction in the background. Also in the settings / battery / consumption charge applications / enable max mode.
And applications from which you need to add notifications to autorun.
But to make it so that the application does not hang in the background and the notification works in my opinion is impossible.
Everything is done by regular methods.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max3/32☣️MIUI v8 6.12.22
A️️Xiaomi Mi Max club4
Minotavrusus
Message#7
31.01.17, 10:10
staunch fatalist
[offline]

Messages 4222
Check in: 14.09.12
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

Attached Image

I do not pretend to the truth because all the described manipulations are my IMHO:
- sync offand turn it on as needed, for example, after adding new contacts or tabs in the browser (for example, I store my contacts in a Google account, this is a kind of protection against losing contacts and I use Google Chrome browser both in my phone and at home on my computer under one same account and use the same tabs on both devices)
- disable allnetwork connectionswhen not in use.
- On the waySettings-Battery-Application Activity-Application ManagementRead carefully all applications and cut them from the background or limit them for those applications that you don’t need around the clock (for example, I have a third-party widget from the market "Weather M8" installed on my desktop. This application is constantly hanging in the background for correct reading and weather forecast)
- disablednotificationspractically on all applications, except for the most important for me like VK, WhatsApp and others, and even then only the counters on the icons are left.
- Disabledauto brightnessand the screen brightness slider is constantly on the same, I’m comfortable level, around 35-45%
- Security-Autorun: everything is disabled there, except for those whose notifications I need to receive instantly, for example Viber and the same weather M8
- Security-Permissions-Other Permissions: I put bans on almost all positions on all applications in the list (for example: why does a third-party keyboard access the list of my contacts? Prohibit! ... If, for example, in WhatsApp you make video calls, leave permission to access the camera ... well and the like for each application)
-Security-Permissions-Permissions, in paragraphs SMS, Calendar, Sensors and Phone.), I additionally tap three points at the top right to display system applications and turn off everything that is there:
Attached ImageAttached Image

But some services Xiaomi do not care for these outages, they become active again, after a while ...
But for the rest selectively, again it depends on the features of the application, for example, in the Memory item, almost all applications are set to "allowed", for some reason, some applications require "background notifications", xs why ...
- Security Traffic: access to the mobile Internet for those applications that can do without it at my discretion is forbidden (this is to save mobile traffic!), well, with Wi-Fi is the same ...
- I personally have disabledvibrationEVERYWHERE, well, it's a matter of habit, I can't stand those vibrations ... but to switch on the vibrators, you still need to spend the battery, albeit slightly ...
-Removing excess gugloservice
- For the list of applications to be deleted or not, thanksvotalex'y, here it is necessary to be extremely careful and without prior backup it is better not to climb into this jungle.
-Well, and importantly, it is periodically runService- Check, Service- Cleaningandclearing RAM, by default it is assigned to the left touch button with a long tap (the button can be reassigned in Settings).
By the way about the periodic cleaning of RAM I will not argue for many believe that it is not necessary to do this ...
The Android operating system is in itself not very energy efficient due to the fact that it is such in its essence.
Applications, even though they are systemic, though third-party, have such properties as crawling to the Internet without your knowledge, searching for updates or any other requests, run independently and hang in the background, and in MIUI, the feature banning these actions is implemented quite well.
It turns out that "the chicken pecks at the grain" ... there is a little bit, it's a little, it's a little there, and in total it is very noticeable ...

Post has been editedMinotavrusus - 31.01.17, 10:18

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max Club 4
MIUI v10 Developer by MIUIPro
dimarei
Message#8
31.01.17, 10:13
[offline]

Messages 1686
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

* Minotavrusus, added to the cap.

Post has been editeddimarei - 31.01.17, 10:14
dimarei
Message#9
31.01.17, 10:19
[offline]

Messages 1686
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

Nyorkets @ 01/31/17, 1:05*
1. restriction of work in the background of services and / or Google services?
2. restriction of access to Internet services and / or Google services?
I will say from personal observations. The services themselves do not consume even 1 percent of the total charge, IF synchronization is disabled. That is, if, for example, to enable synchronization only when necessary, or for example, once per hour for a minute in order to synchronize everything, then the battery will not be particularly painful.
Also depends on the number of services. If you have 5 emails that will sync every 15 minutes, then of course there will be more zhor.
smutneff
Message#10
31.01.17, 10:41
I want MiMax3 :)))
[offline]

Messages 652
Check in: 22.01.12
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

I do not know how anyone, but I do not deny myself to my beloved!
My mode
The screen lights up to the maximum, all the necessary attachments are openly welcome to work in the background and autostart, sound to the maximum, vibro everywhere is on, fifi and mobile Internet are constantly on, I turn on gps as needed - not because of energy saving but just used))) bluetooth almost always turned on - it is convenient to hear music through the radio in the car and receive calls! In principle, I do not play games because I have been ill for a long time (5 pieces are set, and then for my son). When using a little more than average battery, it lasts up to 7 hours of the screen and up to 2 and a half days, which I think is very good!
In general, there is nothing intricate))) there is more than that and there is no need since Max did not buy in order to save battery, but to use it normally!

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max Club 4 3/32 MIUI v10 8.9.6 Weekly by MIPRO
dimarei
Message#11
31.01.17, 10:47
[offline]

Messages 1686
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

Updated poll.

Posted on 1/31/2017 10:48:

since Max did not buy in order to save the battery, but to use it normally!
: ok:
v0id81
Message#12
31.01.17, 11:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1214
Check in: 04.10.09
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Mi Max 3/32 Miui 8.1.6.0 is global stable. Energy saving did not set up. Bluetooth is always on because of the use of Miband and stereo headset. Wi-fi only include at home. GPS is always on. Auto-brightness slider in the middle. The first Beeline SIM card is enabled in 4G / 3G mode, the second Mts SIM card in 2G mode. I use only Whatsapp. One charge is enough for no more than two days. Screen time is more than 8 hours. It happens and maintains 11.
nudovin
Message#13
31.01.17, 11:19
Xiaomi mi 8 se 6/64
[online]

Messages 887
Check in: 28.07.12

I still use the moduleGreenifyfor Xposed, the program manages background processes, using it, you can put into sleep mode background processes and services that run on certain events. Although regular means MIUI, too, all this can be done, but I got used to using Greenify and I always put this module. The body is 2/16, programs hang in the background and those that I need are not unloaded, everything else has frozen or limited work in the background. I disabled two fast cores and lowered the frequency of the upper and lower thresholds of the other cores. The screen brightness is above average, there are live wallpapers, I almost don’t play mostly mobile Internet and Wi-Fi, the vibe and browser hang in the background all the time, I charge every three days, the screen works for more than 11+ hours. I'm so comfortable and convenient. Although I tried to play, I play NFS Most Wanted, there is a mod with maximum graphics, everything plays without braking and without overheating the phone, you can download it that does not heat up at all.

Post has been editednudovin - 31.01.17, 11:19

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max Club 4
Xiaomi Mi 8 SE 6/64
miui10 / MiuiPro 9.4.25+ honor band 4
bombej12
Message#14
31.01.17, 11:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 220
Check in: 16.08.13
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

In the morning I’ve been playing a toy for an hour on the bus, I’m at work for 8 hours of radio online, + on the forum, + I often look at the application’s specials, at lunch for 20 minutes, the toy is parallel with online radio, the way home with the toy, + calls for 20 minutes, brightness is below average, power saving mode, periodically freeing the memory manually by the widget. In general, I leave the house at 6-40 with a 97 percent charge, I come at 19-30 from 10-15.

--------------------
snark79
Message#15
31.01.17, 11:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 287
Check in: 09.02.10
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

Max did not buy in order to save the battery, but to use it normally!

It seems to me that this is the only sensible statement on sabzh. All the rest (how to optimize) is paranoia. : yes2:

Previously (up to version 6), the android allowed different software to self-start and work without the user's knowledge.
But in MIUI (especially in the 8th), by default, restrictions are immediately put. And vice versa, it is necessary to give out permissions to work in the background and so on with the programs needed by the user. The rest is limited by the system itself.
Of course, you can additionally "tighten the screws", it is forbidden to everyone and everything. But this makes sense only if something really interferes with living.

If you intend for the smart one to last a week on a single charge - turn off all syncs and wireless modules. Vibration and backlight.
I lay on the shelf for a week without a sim card and Wi-Fi - I lost 30% of the charge. And what's the point?
In a hike in the forest, transfer the smart to 2G mode, the rest is all off. But in the city, why, if in the evening you still have to charge?

Post has been editedsnark79 - 31.01.17, 11:23

--------------------
TWRP / GreatSlon mod MIUI8 6/12/22 of 12/31/2016 based on xiaomi.eu/ root / Xposed.
dimarei
Message#16
31.01.17, 11:28
[offline]

Messages 1686
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

For those who have Mi Max long-lived, you can describe your mode of using a smartphone and what measures were taken to optimize.
Graf168
Message#17
31.01.17, 11:44
Hello, 1 + 6. : P
[offline]

Messages 1173
Check in: 24.11.11
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

* dimarei, I have more than 10 hours of the screen (it reached 14 times). Pro 6.12.22 multiroom, but without root and frost is not enough ..
1- we freeze almost all Google with synchronization (it is advisable to change the keyboard, but not necessarily)
2- in the playlist off all updates
3- freeze all mi services
4- disable 2 fast cores, the remaining 4 need fine tuning. with 400 and for your needs (I have 800)
5 in the settings turn off unnecessary, the cat works in the background
I will add more later B)

Post has been editedGraf168 - 31.01.17, 11:50

--------------------
All that is not done by me is all to the best)
smutneff
Message#18
31.01.17, 11:47
I want MiMax3 :)))
[offline]

Messages 652
Check in: 22.01.12
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

Snark79 @ 01/31/17, 11:21*
But in the city, why, if in the evening you still have to charge?
: Thank_you:: good: I have the same opinion! I also teach my son, regardless of how charged the battery is, to charge for the night, it is not known in what mode the animal will be used the next day, and in the evening almost no one is left without dinner — too, you can eat the hotsu phone))) and save I don’t see the point of a 2–3 year battery life, because after a year the device will not be so relevant for user loads and many will acquire a newer model with the characteristics corresponding to that moment!

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max Club 4 3/32 MIUI v10 8.9.6 Weekly by MIPRO
dimarei
Message#19
31.01.17, 11:51
[offline]

Messages 1686
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

Graf168 @ 01/31/17, 8:44*
1- we freeze almost all Google with sync
And how to check the mail?)
Graf168
Message#20
31.01.17, 11:52
Hello, 1 + 6. : P
[offline]

Messages 1173
Check in: 24.11.11
Sharp Aquos S2 4/64 (SS2)

* dimarei, well, here is a problem for some people .. personally, I almost never use mail-there is a vox

--------------------
All that is not done by me is all to the best)
dimarei
Message#21
31.01.17, 11:55
[offline]

Messages 1686
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

* Graf168, A strange comparison of course: rofl:

92 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 05:04