LGR105.AVRZTS
Official site | Discussion пїЅ
Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Mini review and test videoshttps://youtu.be/EF4htOt4KOk
Maximum video resolution 2,5K (2560x1280)
recording in H.264, in MPEG4
Widescreen video mode 2x206 В°, 360 В°, "180 В°"
Two matrices of 13 megapixels
Image Stabilizer: 9 Axis Sensors
Record 5.1-channel sound, stereo. 3 microphones.
Widescreen photo mode 360 ​​°, "180 °", 16 megapixels
Wi-FiВ®, BluetoothВ®
USB Type-C Interface
Support for microSD memory cards, microSDHC up to 2T
The maximum battery life of 1.2 Ah to 2h.
Tripod 1/4 "thread
Dimensions 40x97x25 mm
Weight 77 g

Support / control of smartphones on Android 5.0 or later, as well as iOS 8 or later
Useful
Software update application "LG Bridge"
Attached ImageLG 360 CAM Manager app, Android 5.0 or later
DownloadLG 360 CAM Viewer_v1.0.3_apk
LG 360 CAM Viever application for Windows and Mac, PC USB driverdownload
Additional Information
For a 360 В° video, 2.5-4K resolution is not enough.
You can achieve acceptable image clarity without glueing the video, leave as there are two spheres in the frame.
The disappointment in the 180 В° video mode is only 1.5K (~ 1500x1100) But there is a change in the angle from zoom ~ 8, without deterioration (far worse))
It remains only to hope for the next firmware. Why did the manufacturer cut the resolution to 180 В°? It would be a great camera for a modest amount. ~ 6 000r.
Despite all the drawbacks, the camera is satisfied, the assembly, materials, ergonomics are excellent!
Good sound 5.1. Camera at the price of a voice recorder 5.1.
The device feels like a monolithic device, with a successful solution of the cover-pen. Development, production / assembly Korea !!!

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedweber666 - 16.03.17, 06:36
Reason for editing: changes made

Rep: (418)
* Galleon
Kind of like the camera shoots video clips for 10 minutes, although the new firmware is not checked, only I put it

Rep: (0)
Guys, please tell me.
In recent years, the difficulties of blyutuzu camera connection.
Write error can not establish a connection with the device.
There are moments when the camera takes the connection signal, but then a mistake again.
Earlier there was a problem, but after the upgrade I can not do nothing to make.
Show you how to install an older firmware and do a full reset.

Rep: (4)
mutnyy_7474 @ 06/05/2018 01:00*
Guys, please tell me.
In recent years, the difficulties of blyutuzu camera connection.
Write error can not establish a connection with the device.
There are moments when the camera takes the connection signal, but then a mistake again.
Earlier there was a problem, but after the upgrade I can not do nothing to make.

Solutions for rollback and flashing found. And what prevents connect to the camera by passing the command bluetooth? Double Hold both buttons simultaneously and connects directly vayfay.

Rep: (143)
mutnyy_7474 05/05/18 @ 21:00*

The reset procedure is described in the User Guide:

How to Reset the Device
Simultaneously press and hold the Power Button and the Shutter Button for 8 seconds. Release the buttons after you hear the second beep, and then press the Power Button within 4 seconds to reset the device.

Rep: (143)
After purchasing the camera connected to the smartphone. The camera is connected, configure, update, firmware version, everything is OK, everything is available. But when you try to open the smartphone LG 360 camera to shoot, it began to appear a mistake, something like "camera is not available, try again later." Baggage 2 hours at night. Sin to open applications using the camera (any photo and video cameras, barcode readers, parcel tracking application can read barcodes, applications can read discount cards). I stop applications, but nothing helped. Later I realized what the problem: The appAdguard. If someone is using, maybe this will be useful infa. In AdGuard put 360 Cam Manager as an exception to AdGuard not intercept traffic from 360 Cam.

Post has been editedkvlad65 - 06.06.18, 15:16

Rep: (0)
HELP! Yesterday enjoyed all the rules. Charges and hidden. Today, I pull out and will not turn on, not a reaction to the button. I bet, too, charging zero, even diodes are not zanarayutsya!
Prompt who can faced how to be?

Rep: (1015)
M
The topic is closed due to a lack of interest from users. If you need to add something, or open a topic, contact using the buttonPicture

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/09/19, 23:54