Irbis TW42 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1330 MHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (3)
Irbis TW42 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1330 MHz | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
System

Windows 10 operating system
Intel Atom Z3735F processor 1330 MHz
Number of cores 4
Built-in 32 GB memory
2 GB RAM
Slot for memory cards is, microSDHC, up to 32 GB

Screen

Screen 10.1 ", 1280x800
Widescreen screen yes
Screen type TFT IPS, glossy
Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) 149
The video processor Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)

Wireless connection

Wi-Fi support, Wi-Fi 802.11n

Camera

Rear camera is, 2 megapixels
Front camera there, 2 megapixels

Sound

Built-in speaker is
Built-in microphone is

Functionality

Automatic screen orientation is
Accelerometer sensors
QWERTY-keyboard has

Connection

Connecting to a computer via USB is not
Connecting external devices via USB
Connect to a micro HDMI TV / monitor
Audio / headphone output is, 3.5 mm
Dock connector

Nutrition

Battery capacity 5400 mAв‹…ch
USB charging

Dimensions and weight

Dimensions (DhShhG) 253x155x9.3 mm
Weight 513 g
Additional Information

Body Material Plastic
Features of the size and weight of the keyboard - 252h178h20.3 mm, 292g
additional information
. Irbis TW42 10 "32GB - powerful, productive tablet computer with quad Intel processor Operating system Windows 10 will provide comfort and usability of the device; IPS-display with a resolution of 1280x800 is a guarantee of excellent quality images Tablet is equipped with main and front facing camera, HDMI output, and. It supports microSD-memory cards up to 32 GB, and connectable keyboard turns it into a handy laptop.

Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.12.17, 23:07
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (0)
photos not seen attaching new.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.12.17, 23:03
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Good day.

Bought this tablet in one well-known chain stores with the letter "S", is not new and discounts. It has done this miracle in the 5K, while he looks like new, but inside guys something repaired.

Next, tell us more about the two surprises are waiting for me at home:

1. First things first system has been activated by the user and the previous recovery record. Reinstall would not, therefore, use the standard utility restore dozens. Perhaps on this fiche do not even know it.
- privyklyuchenii window Windows on the desktop or on the screen, logging in (in my case) we press the button off and then select reboot while pressing shift
- the tablet rebutaetsya recovery means and starts / diagnostic WINDOWS
- select additional options ->factory reset and then the points
- waiting when Windows rollback

Plus the fact that in addition to pure wind, without the user's settings, unnecessary programs, etc. we have fully compatible for firewood machine, nothing extra is not necessary to add to the load. All wood Windows maintains and installs itself. Say at once, about uchetki change the password by using code-breakers diskparta and I know the programs, but relief was the most optimal and absolutely safe.

2. The moment that I have not yet decided. Battery charge is quite slow, as the complete charging and normal chargers. In this case, the tablet is constantly trying to charge with the off switch into sleep mode. Power settings looked nothing criminal is not there, as usual. In this case, if the tablet is to awaken, the battery in the system shows the normal charge. This begs the question of who is to blame? At the moment, there are three candidates:
- Accum, which gray-load, "according to" the system, it's time to sleep
- the controller on the motherboard power supply
- software environment

Perhaps someone faced with a similar and already know where to dig. The Internet did not find anything concrete, just funny proposal of the service centers of "fetch, we replace on battery if it does not help throw out the plate" ... well you get the idea

Rep: (9)
Knowing about a problem with the BIOS plate, spread a working dump. This service bios, absolutely default, a worker.

Under what circumstances to use?

1. A common problem is "playful pens" when juzverej disables the controller BIOS settings yusb 3.0
2. Sometimes it may correct a problem with inaccurate touch when it comes to calibration of the sensor plate, not the complete failure

What to sew?

Ch341a programmer with an adapter to 1.8 volts and clip-clothespin. Firewood at this miracle can be found by Google, it is not difficult, and indeed the programmer with all Pribluda worth in the region of thousands of rubles

Please put in the cap.

Py.Sy.
All at your own risk, but I can vouch for the performance of the dump.
For scorched bios chip responsibility can not be taken
: beee:

Attached files

Attached file36415_IRBIS_TW42.rar(2.06 MB)

Vldeyu seim devaysom second year. This means that the review could be considered significant: rofl:

Advantages:
Price
Windows 10
excellent screen
repairability
Quality components on the board
Front-camera
Rigid keyboard (who has understood - understands)
Full! YUSB type A supporting external power Hardy
HDMI :)

Disadvantages:
CURVE BIOS, to the impossibility
The lack of normal UEFI interface
On win xp does not start sensor at Seven excessive response time
NO POSSIBILITY clearing the BIOS into default button / batteries / APPLICATION FROM UNDER WIND /FORCE NEPTUNE
flimsy micro yusb port plate housing

Rep: (2)
John Doe 1995 @ 01/07/17, 18:27*

There need to pass the test of 6 questions on electronics. It allows only one error.
I have only 2 answered.
Without it does not allow to download files.

timonandanya999 @ 05.12.17, 00:30*
Ch341a programmer with an adapter to 1.8 volts and clip-clothespin

In short, a simple "halturki 'via LPT port and podpaykoy to contact not shake?
A clothespin on how many contacts: SOP8 to DIP8 or DIP16 SOP16 in?
found programmeras an option

Tak's like DIP8. Chip BIOS GD25LQ64 4 feet on each side.

Post has been editedmaxcherny - 07.12.17, 12:44
Reason for editing: the answer to the question found

timonandanya999 @ 05.12.17, 00:42*
excellent screen

I seemed a little screengavonym, However for the price sin quibble. It would have been more with 4GB of RAM and Win X64 - generally suited to many parameters. Eyes get tired at work. I can not understand- grit or glare on it.

Post has been editedmaxcherny - 07.12.17, 12:12

* maxcherny,

Well, what about it .. Either that, or in any way .. Although user В«timonandanya999В» has posted firmware "loader" ..

* timonandanya999,

Ah .. I have XP-ku in his "4Good T103i 3G"Shove ..

You probably have Windows XP Professional or Home set, so you never went to the sensor. It is not necessary to sit Pro or Home set in Windows XP Tablet and Tablet PC Edition. That is a special version for tablets that came out already in 2003 and it was more ... It is possible to write such an electromagnetic wand. But there fingers to poke .. That I do not know. Maybe there and you can do so ..

Post has been editedVasya Pupkin 1995 - 07.12.17, 22:15
Reason for editing: Correcting grammatical errors in the word.

Theoretically, if you replace the screen on the other with a large resolution, you need to edit the BIOS?
And the other - whether it is possible, again in theory, replace RAM chips long to 4GB of RAM was? Or easier is another fee to buy aliekspress. where everything is already?

* maxcherny,
Do not believe it, I just at this prodovtsa took))
Well, the screen is bad because he has a very thick layer of air and unrealistic tsarapabelnoe polymer "glass". Grit weakly felt, eyes get tired soon because of the glare.

Upd.
I believe, it is not necessary for the resolution. But Ram harder. The idea is that if you get modules 1gig, hyuniksy, then maybe zavedet. Bios is infinitely edit Varick not, for I am not sure that it's a full bios, like in a computer. Though he from AMI
Fee you can take with any other 10.1-inch and less snow leopard, as they indentichny connectors on the motherboard to the screen, the camera and so on.

Incidentally, such a question. Can someone give pinout contacts in the lid, which konekt Claudia? Or where or from whom this cover to take / exchange / beg / buy? And then I broke trail under the hood when sewn bios.

Post has been editedtimonandanya999 - 08.12.17, 22:36

Rep: (209)
Sti11et @ 02.12.17, 02:56*
. First Things First system has been activated by the user and the previous recovery record. Reinstall would not, therefore, use the standard utility restore dozens. Perhaps on this fiche do not even know it.
- privyklyuchenii window Windows on the desktop or on the screen, logging in (in my case) we press the button off and then select reboot while pressing shift
- the tablet rebutaetsya recovery means and starts / diagnostic WINDOWS
- select additional options ->factory reset and then the points
- waiting when Windows rollback

Plus the fact that in addition to pure wind, without the user's settings, unnecessary programs, etc. we have fully compatible for firewood machine, nothing extra is not necessary to add to the load. All wood Windows maintains and installs itself. Say at once, about uchetki change the password by using code-breakers diskparta and I know the programs, but relief was the most optimal and absolutely safe.

good instruction, and why not throw in a hat

timonandanya999 @ 09.12.17, 02:26*
I believe, it is not necessary for the resolution. But Ram harder. The idea is that if you get modules 1gig, hyuniksy, then maybe zavedet. Bios is infinitely edit Varick not, for I am not sure that it's a full bios, like in a computer. Though he from AMI
Fee you can take with any other 10.1-inch and less snow leopard, as they indentichny connectors on the motherboard to the screen, the camera and so on.

I have addressed this issue to the familiar radio engineer. He has his own mini-desk equipment repair. It takes sometimes complex non-standard orders. But what is he to the plate to increase the memory back turned on by saying that the network is almost no documentation for the device and it is difficult to identify where somehorseradish. I still smd element between the memory modules bounced (brushed). I can not find that kind of Circuits.
So, if you suddenly need from a tablet is something more and it will be implemented with a larger volume of RAM, it will look in the direction of the search for a replacement card with the same pinout.

Good day to all!
I for some reason the arrow cursor jumps continuously gaining space when working with docking station (keyboard). In general, it does not behave predictably. What could be the problem?

murka_neko @ 28.01.17, 04:25*
3. When the recorded image; format the flash drive to NTFS (hidden partition will remain intact) and be sure to call the stick WINPE, otherwise the process will hang

In NTFS, I am not in any way of the rolling! It stops at 85%! When pereformate to FAT32 without putting all the problems!
I do not understand why the author proposed NTFS? Laptop loaded into UEFI, it does not support NTFS. UEFI loves FAT, even though it sounds strange in our century! Well, even the image itself is less than 4GB, again, there is no need to NTFS.

In short, if someone has a problem, create a bootable USB flash drive in FAT32!

I put the system on murka_neko instructions. He plus me joy without hemorrhagic and tambourines)))

Rep: (5)
Irbis TW36 - Discussion (Post by Delsuka3000 # 70870940)
Installing Android 5.1.1 as a second system (There are root and garces) It weighs 5 GB It works without lags and other errors!
Irbis TW36 - Discussion (Post by Delsuka3000 # 70870940)

Rep: (6)
Official site Irbis does not work very well. The serial number for support, that is, information about the driver, the image of Windows 10, instructions, etc., to enterCAPITAL bukvami.Esli write small, you'll get the following: "The serial number is entered incorrectly, or the model is not yet available in the database Use the search on the site by the model name." The instructions stated that the flash drive is necessary MANDATORY to call WINPE.

And you thought that everything here and so easy?))

maxcherny @ 07.12.17, 11:48*
John Doe 1995 @ 01/07/17, 18:27
Here is the firmware:http://remont-aud.net/...92_rev21/300-1-0-36415.

There need to pass the test of 6 questions on electronics. It allows only one error.
I have only 2 answered.

Have you ever puzzled myself reading the specification sheet of proizvodyatela?

https://ark.intel.com/...M-Cache-up-to-1_83-GHz

maxcherny @ 08.12.17, 16:21*
Theoretically, if you replace the screen on the other with a large resolution, you need to edit the BIOS?
And the other - whether it is possible, again in theory, replace RAM chips long to 4GB of RAM was? Or easier is another fee to buy aliekspress. where everything is already?

lapot22 @ 27.04.18, 16:29*
And you thought that everything here and so easy?))

maxcherny @ 07.12.17, 11:48
John Doe 1995 @ 01/07/17, 18:27
Here is the firmware:http://remont-aud.net/...92_rev21/300-1-0-36415.

I have only 2 answered.

Yes, there have passed the exam, but with one error.
Firmware downloaded and restored the tablet. Windu reinstalled on Win10Pro Ogvorsky- build on the work of the network can venture vayfay connect.
Specification posmotrel- yes percent only supports 2 GB of memory. 64bit processor itself.

Windu to install 64-bit and did not work. Anyway, like Win7, 32bit. When loading is an error something like: not found ntfs @ efi32 download the file .... I do not remember how. This is the case of 64 bit.

Has anyone installed the 64-bit Win10?

Also, downloaded version of Live KaliLinux. The truth is not put. DebianLinux also not stood up .... Some bootloader locked there or something ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 17:44