Irbis TW42 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1330 MHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (3)
Irbis TW42 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1330 MHz | 2GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
System

Windows 10 operating system
Intel Atom Z3735F processor 1330 MHz
Number of cores 4
Built-in 32 GB memory
2 GB RAM
Slot for memory cards is, microSDHC, up to 32 GB

Screen

Screen 10.1 ", 1280x800
Widescreen screen yes
Screen type TFT IPS, glossy
Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) 149
The video processor Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)

Wireless connection

Wi-Fi support, Wi-Fi 802.11n

Camera

Rear camera is, 2 megapixels
Front camera there, 2 megapixels

Sound

Built-in speaker is
Built-in microphone is

Functionality

Automatic screen orientation is
Accelerometer sensors
QWERTY-keyboard has

Connection

Connecting to a computer via USB is not
Connecting external devices via USB
Connect to a micro HDMI TV / monitor
Audio / headphone output is, 3.5 mm
Dock connector

Nutrition

Battery capacity 5400 mAв‹…ch
USB charging

Dimensions and weight

Dimensions (DhShhG) 253x155x9.3 mm
Weight 513 g
Additional Information

Body Material Plastic
Features of the size and weight of the keyboard - 252h178h20.3 mm, 292g
additional information
. Irbis TW42 10 "32GB - powerful, productive tablet computer with quad Intel processor Operating system Windows 10 will provide comfort and usability of the device; IPS-display with a resolution of 1280x800 is a guarantee of excellent quality images Tablet is equipped with main and front facing camera, HDMI output, and. It supports microSD-memory cards up to 32 GB, and connectable keyboard turns it into a handy laptop.

Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.12.17, 23:07
Reason for editing: Useful

Rep: (12)
Ku all. From now on I am the owner of a subject. Question - is it possible to put Windu with an external DVD-ROM drive?

Rep: (1)
Tell me please, why reinstall Win 10, if it is already installed when you buy?
or manual installation under the given instructions in the topic open some new opportunities? Then tell what.

* DmirtyS13 Out of the box costs 10 home. Her domain is not included. Group policies are limited. Here on vin10 about no such restrictions.

Rep: (4)
Good day. I am going to buy this machine as a gift to a daughter. The keyboard is powered tablet? Please tell me how things are with the battery. How many lives in tablet mode in use mode (not demanding games) and in sleep mode? How are things at the screen with wide viewing angle?

Post has been editedziher79 - 04.08.17, 10:46

Rep: (0)
The keyboard is powered by the tablet. The battery lives of 5-6 hours or screen included about 3 hours in the toy. The screen is very contrast, natural colors. The viewing angles are normal, not super, but it will go.
I use it for work vosnovnom - office, mail, internet. Each time turn on, turn it off - in this mode, it is easy for two days missing. I take to the road, watching movies from an external hard drive - on a two-hour film battery too short.

Rep: (8)
After installing Windows how much space remains (32 GB)?

As far as I remember something about 22 GB

Rep: (22)
What is funny to reinstall? Binding in the BIOS, or just the driver?

Rep: (8)
Maxik12 @ 16.08.17, 19:26*
What is funny to reinstall? Binding in the BIOS, or just the driver?

We have already written: Replacement Vin10 Home on Vin10 Pro

Post has been editedvit_dav - 16.08.17, 17:41

Rep: (22)
* vit_dav ,
I understood it. I mean, "Why suffer from PE, if it is possible from firmware .wim tear in the installer as the install.wim stuff?"

Rep: (2)
I use a tablet half a year.
Minuses:
1) Lag constants
2) Problems with switching times
3) Problems with the keyboard recognition
4) Problems Connecting to WiFi
5) Became sensor grebsti
Pros:
1) Portable
2) umm .... Tipo tablet and laptop at the same time = \

conclusion - would not recommend.

Greatly regretted that he took the tablet as a gift, a glitch on a glitch. The camera is no longer included, should a black screen, and then freezes, it is necessary to use a long press of the power button. The sensor is inaccurate, poke one and pressed adjacent. I do not advise anyone.
P / s. I wanted to exchange during the then 2 weeks, but the touch of the keyboard has received mechanical damage. With the exchange of flight.

Post has been editedziher79 - 30.08.17, 09:23

Rep: (2)
Delved into the BIOS settings - was a brick. After turning off the stupid not involved. When connecting the power plug does not turn on the LED. You can raise it up at home?

Post has been editedmaxcherny - 31.08.17, 19:24

After you upgrade Windows camera came to life and no longer hang, but a bad feeling remained in the shower.
Minuses:
WiFi niochem general, in the next room did not catch.
The sensor is inaccurate
Sometimes it does not wake up after hibernation.

Post has been editedziher79 - 04.09.17, 09:32

Cracked screens, touch a. There is one body? I am ready to buy at a reasonable price.

Hello. Tell me how to enter the BIOS on this tablet and if you can update the link to the firmware.

Rep: (6)
Hello! Who has problems with wifi or lag - check through the Task Manager - probably goes the load on the drive - Windows update puts. Leave to rest for a couple of hours and everything will return to the place)) question: someone tried to put his android? There is a way to start the system from a USB drive. Will work on our plate?

Rep: (1)
I do not understand why such a guide cap to reinstall Windows with lots of extra and unnecessary actions .... offers its own version:
1) Downloading any image of the desired system. For example, Windows 10 Pro.
2) Download the program Rufus.
3) Take the stick on the 4 or 8 gigs and Rufus in the program format the fat32 it in and put an interface type: GPT For computers with UEFI. We call it the WinPE. Choosing a Windows image and write our stick.
4) Insert the finished stick to the plate through the active HUB OTG or keyboard. When the zhme FN + esc, from the menu select Boot Manager and select the flash drive. Then it all like a typical installation Windows. Format the partition and install.
5) After you install Windows Driver Puck Solution swing and using it installs all necessary drivers for the device.

No scripts, substitution files and firmware. Everything is simple and convenient.

Nobody wins a problem with inaccurate touchscreen. Not that tired of poking one, and the third is pressed (like your fingers are not as thick).

Post has been editedziher79 - 31.10.17, 16:43

Good snow leopard den.Umenya TW-42 windows8.1 and I forgot the password to the entrance and would come with flash but did not find the settings
in bios and I want to upload photos will explain how someone can boot from a USB drive

[Attachment = "11576026: IMG_4950.jpg"]
[Attachment = "11576025: IMG_4952.jpg"]
[Attachment = "11576024: IMG_4951.jpg"]
[Attachment = "11576073: IMG_4948.jpg"]
[Attachment = "11576073: IMG_4948.jpg"]
[Attachment = "11576012: IMG_4947.jpg"]

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 17:44