Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB (80TV00U7RK) | [Notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 - 7200U | 8GB RAM

Rep: (1)
Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB (80TV00U7RK) - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 - 7200U | 8GB
[b]Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
General information:
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: IdeaPad 310-15IKB
PN: 80TV00U7RK
Chipset:
Model: Intel SoC (System on Chip)
RAM:
Memory capacity: 8192 MB
Maximum size: 12 GB
Memory Type: DDR4
Bus frequency: 2133 MHz
Video adapter:
Video Manufacturer: nVidia
Graphics chipset: GeForce 920MX
Video Memory Capacity: 2048MB
External: External
Optical drive:
Drive Type: DVD RW Super Multi
Built / Optional: Built-in
Interfaces:
USB 2.0: 2 pc
USB 3.0: 1 piece
RJ45 (LAN): there
Output (headphones): there
Mic in (microphone): Yes
HDMI: yes
Monitor port (VGA): there
Card Reader: 4 in 1
Additional characteristics:
Color: Silver
CPU:
CPU Manufacturer: Intel
CPU Model: Core i5 - 7200U
Clock Speed ​​CPU: 2.5 GHz
The number of processor cores: core 2
Processor Core: Kaby Lake-U
L2 Cache: 512 KB
L3 cache: 3 MB
HDD:
The volume of HDD drive: 1000 GB
Interface: SATA
Display:
Matrix: Full HD
Diagonal: 15.6 "
Resolution: Full HD 1920x1080
Screen Features: led
Webcam: Yes
Audio / Sound:
Stereo speakers: yes
Microphone: yes
Communications:

LAN (Network): there
WiFi: yes
Bluetooth: yes
Operating system:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
Physical parameters (net):
Dimensions (Wxhxd): 379 x 260 x 22.9 mm
Weight (net): 2.2 kg
additional information
Pretty good laptop from the budget discharge. Well suited for office work, surfing the internet, a little worse for gaming, especially with the latest high system requirements.
In the video presented a full review, but that other laptop PN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91-QuaKPZw8
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 15.05.18, 15:34
Reason for editing: Lenovo V310-15IKB + Crucial CT8G4SFD8213 SO-DIMM DDR4 8GB

Rep: (16)
* evdjin01 , Och few parts on the laptop while, so that xs what to advise. The current wait or order with fast delivery.

* Fenix333,
* freeglobus
* sokolotv
I hasten to inform that the adapter has come!
It is ok, nothing special in him. A little tight on the boss gets up, but nothing critical, a little crushed, it is necessary norms.
All stuck, everything works so ordered byreferencecan
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
vovik80 @ 04.05.17, 22:16*
Pts little parts on the laptop while, so that xs what to advise. The current wait or order with fast delivery.

Where can I order a keyboard? I have not found on aliekspress. Offf.predstavitel dynamite for almost 2 months.

* evdjin01 , Well xs, ebay, ali and other)

Rep: (6)
sokolotv @ 06.03.17, 11:21*
Good time of day.
There is a laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB. I want to insert the SSD because there is no drive to drive.
In place of his laptop is inserted into an empty plastic koretka with pre-prepared mounting the disk, but there are no cables / connectors.
Maybe someone is doing such an upgrade, and can advise:
- whether it is possible to purchase / get a konektory and to all connected.
- you may need to buy a HDD Caddy 9.5mm, if so, which one.
- which settings in the BIOS for all these manipulations should be done.
thanks for the help

Approach as follows:https://www.olx.ua/oby...15-510-15-IDrnOam.html
or suchhttps://www.olx.ua/oby...15-510-15-IDrYAva.html

Rep: (9)
* aalev ,
Thanks, but I have all been set :)

people tell me: is this laptop and "has everything for installing ssd". BUT! ... on the motherboard has razemchik for loop and the loop itself and where to insert the connector adapter with ssd not.
who all turned out to have a dvd or ssd if not more difficult, throw off a photo of this plume ... or if it is labeled what

fffffuuuuuhhhh found ..... o_O
link if anyone should
http://www.ebay.com/it...2f2:g:7v4AAOSwjqVZHyDH

Rep: (173)
And to sell to Russian works?

Rep: (17)
People tell me about PWM with HD resolution screens. can be checked by pointing the camera phone or camera down on the screen and gradually reduce the brightness. as soon as the dark bands running. this is the flickering illumination that has eyes

sokolotv @ 06.03.17, 15:21*
There is a laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15 IKB. I want to insert the SSD because there is no drive to drive.
In place of his laptop is inserted into an empty plastic koretka with pre-prepared mounting the disk, but there are no cables / connectors.

Not found where at a decent price to buy a cable for connection to the motherboard?
I just found out that I needed a handkerchief NSA743 cable NBX0001HS10.
All attempts to find her leads me on ebay, the salespeople who sell this set of 7 dollars and do not deliver to Russia. Here are thinking about whether to order his vytantsovyvaetsya and this Pribluda. :(

* PocketSam ,
I wrote that the problem was solved through optibot Ali. And photos posted, and the installation path. A decision to do or not to you. But. The car came to life with an SSD and looked like a rocket :)

* vovik80 And what should be the ssd, that came to our laptops? And I have not really understand: rolleyes:

* sokolotv May be you will prompt how to choose the SSD, so he went to noutu?

* 2garin2882 , One that thin)
But right now, I think they are thick and do not happen. And most of all. If DSS worker is working and all. The only thing that is not to save, better to choose the brand standards. I myself took Samsung.

Posted on 12/10/2017, 00:25:

* PocketSam And what's my option is not an option ??

Post has been editedvovik80 - 12.10.17, 00:24

* vovik80 If then no adapters do not put into the SSD optibay?

aalev @ 15.05.17, 21:38*

A normal seller at all, need an adapter, right to 320 15, and it appears to describe just have it, or they are identical?

Post has been editedGreen_Mist - 13.10.17, 20:11

* 2garin2882 , Well, technically, yes, the main thing that was optibay desired thickness and then any suitable. But salt is that it will be ugly and not user-friendly open place where dvd drive plug was. But if you change the DVD drive on optibay, then everything is OK, socket perekinesh with DVD on optibay and everything will be ok.
Computer-driven or not?

I, so it was all nice, placed in the home charge Holder, now everything is fine))

* PocketSam , Well, by the way, I'm already shared a link where norm.pribludu buy. All ok, checked
https://kupinatao.com/...QBiXxN%2btg%3d%3d&nick

* 2garin2882 ,
I put on your laptopsamsung evo 850
Price / quality optimal

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 17:42